It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Outrage! Where are the Riots!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.freep.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.msnbc.com...

The black leaders know that the main cause of gangs is poverty. Fix the poverty and you will fix the gang problem. What makes you think they aren't already trying to fix the poverty issue?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Violater1

Possibly because the alleged killer has been arrested. NOT put on PAID suspension. NOT just told he will have to work at a desk for awhile. He has actually been charged with the crime. ALSO the alleged shooter was not a man who was paid to and swore an oath to hold up the law.

Lots of reasons. I'm sorry they aren't obvious. BIGOTS will NEVER see it though.

George Zimmerman was not a police officer. He defended himself against a violent thug that was smashing his head into the pavement. They got all upset about that. So no, to them it is any white person. When the person isn't white enough, then they call them "white-hispanic". Nothing satisfies these fools.

Pcg

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just to clarify:

The Black Lives Matters organization is a group whose sole purpose is to end police violence against the African-American community. White, black, Asian or Hispanic cop aggressively attacks a non-violent African-Americans then BLM would protest the lack of justice we see from crimes committed by cops.

My idea of Lives Matter. Period. supports all groups like BLM, but wishes to promote the end of all violence to all peoples.

So to me, be it racial fundamentalist or Cops or BLM members, if you are for violence as a possible solution then you are against what I stand for.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Logman
So much thinly-veiled bigotry and racism on ATS. Look at the thread title? If you can't understand the difference between gang violence and white cops in positions of power killing black people then you're just looking for an excuse to air those feelings that society helps keep a lid on. Something to be said for civilisation eh.

Yes, there is a difference. What you label as 'bigotry' in this thread is, in fact, your own bigotry. Seriously....

If you cannot see the irony...or the political agenda in protesting, disrupting places of business for a crime where the perp has been arrested and charged with first degree murder then you are blind, sir.

If you want to protest, then protest the lax laws and the lack of enforcement against the gangs that are killing blacks in the hundreds....almost daily. Do they not also merit 'protest'?

This thread is a political statement, NOT a racial one....and you know it.

Oh really? Did you even read the 1st reply in this thread?

Black lives are only supposed to matter to non blacks.

Or the 2nd reply?

Black on Black crime is apparently ok - for black lives matter and the media. If the shooter was white though...

Because I didn't see anything political in those statements. Both of them focus strictly on race.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Logman

The difference is apparently lives only matter when they are killed by a white person.

Really. Tell us more about how much you hate black people.

Or rather how much you hate white people??

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: nwtrucker

So much thinly-veiled bigotry and racism on ATS. Look at the thread title? If you can't understand the difference between gang violence and white cops in positions of power killing black people then you're just looking for an excuse to air those feelings that society helps keep a lid on. Something to be said for civilisation eh.

Yes, there is a difference. What you label as 'bigotry' in this thread is, in fact, your own bigotry. Seriously....

If you cannot see the irony...or the political agenda in protesting, disrupting places of business for a crime where the perp has been arrested and charged with first degree murder then you are blind, sir.

If you want to protest, then protest the lax laws and the lack of enforcement against the gangs that are killing blacks in the hundreds....almost daily. Do they not also merit 'protest'?

This thread is a political statement, NOT a racial one....and you know it.

Oh really? Did you even read the 1st reply in this thread?

Black lives are only supposed to matter to non blacks.

Or the 2nd reply?

Black on Black crime is apparently ok - for black lives matter and the media. If the shooter was white though...

Because I didn't see anything political in those statements. Both of them focus strictly on race.

Then take you blinders off...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

actually it focuses on their political agenda by highlighting what they choose to care about.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Or a police officer ...

But it's stories like this that make me say they should be given a place of their own to set up their own community to govern. Not because I want them segregated but because they seem to be so focused on the external world around them as the source of all their problems that they seem to completely ignore (or externalize) all their internal problems, and it makes it very hard to sympathize when they go nuts and seem to do so selectively.

I understand that to an activist, Tyshawn's death is still the fault of white society more than the fault of a gang member, but that rationale ignores a lot of people in the chain and their very real personal roles, so I don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

actually it focuses on their political agenda by highlighting what they choose to care about.

"They" who?

And no, something "focuses on a political agenda" when it actually mentions a political agenda! Something focuses on race when it actually mentions race! That's obvious to anyone with eyes.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The black leaders know that the main cause of gangs is poverty. Fix the poverty and you will fix the gang problem.

So give these savages more benefits and the violence will stop huh?

Or did you mean give them jobs?

If you think these people want jobs, you're more disconnected from reality than Mitt Romney.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

and protesting over an officer who was arrested and charged while ignoring the death of a 9 year old because his shooter was black is a political choice.

The fact they view life differently depending on the race of the shooter is a problem. Its also a political choice ob their part.

My comment stands regardless of how you and others try to paint me as something im not.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
To expand on what Reldra was pointing out since many of you won't bother clicking the link for fear of breaking the momentum you're trying to build.

Maybe what you should be asking is why don't these marches make national news? Why do only riots or when something bad happens at a peaceful protest garner the attention of the nation? Maybe what you should be asking is not why do black people only care about black lives and only when taken by white people, especially cops but how come the media wants to project that image of black people. Maybe, most importantly what you should be asking why you didn't know, why didn't you look a little deeper.

Or maybe you just didn't want to kill the buzz.

Chicago Tribune

Black folks march when we don't look like we're marching. You are mistaken if you think every march has to pulse with the heat of a Ferguson, or that we only stand up and shout when a police officer shoots our brother or sister, or mother or father.

You are mistaken if you think that there is no art to the march in the black community. The march is a living organism. It has a brain. It has a heartbeat. It has a body that readily takes on different shapes and forms.

It can come together like a massive planned protest, or coalesce in an unstructured, impulsive way. Like when Auburn Gresham neighbors decide to demonstrate by walking down the street handing out fliers announcing a reward for the capture of the animals responsible for gunning down a 9-year-old boy.

The march has its own set of rhythms, its own beat. And yet it is a curious, complex thing. It can be a throwback to Selma, or a creation of social media. It is sometimes easy to see. It is, at other times, elusive.

But it is there. It breathes. It seethes.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I couldn't care less about your 'first reply' or your 'second'.

I replied to the post I quoted.

Whatever those posts were, they do NOT mitigate the counter-racist post you made.

it stands on it's own merit.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The state doesn't care we kill each other. Only when you threaten the state or its minions.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yet the state arrested and charged the cop.

Try again...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

One cop? Sacraficial lamb, keeping up appearances.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Passerby1996
The riots will come. You need to let the anger marinate for a bit before it becomes full-blown civil disobedience.

May that boy rest in peace. I hope that justice is served.

Justice, does not exist. And gun Laws do not work.

Justice is basically sanctioned revenge, supported by religiously based philosophy and dogma (right and wrong/ heaven and hell). it doesn't change anything of the past, but it tries to dictate a future which does not yet exist...all while not focusing on the now. (Reference my profile's quote for further insight)

Like it was said in the video. "Guns are not the problem. People who abuse them are the problem." These are savage acts, perpetrated by a sick, confused and conquered society.

If you fix the people, you will not need to control their guns. They/we will control them.

But that's a pretty scary reality to the people who hold us in a monetary-materialistic-pyramid headlock.

So, I'm guessing that's why we all believe and support the thought that 'those who have the gold, make the rules'. Talk about being submissive and not so civilized, eh?!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yeah no... It still undermines your false claims to, no matter how you try to spin it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Spin what? The media doesn't focus on these killings because its not part of the agenda to foment race hatred, as already apparent, thread is being derailed by race baiters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join