It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Outrage! Where are the Riots!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Chicago police have made an arrest in the South Side murder of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee.

They identified the suspect as Corey Morgan, 27. Police say he was targeted because of his father’s alleged gang ties. Authorities said the child was executed in retaliation for his father's gang ties in an ongoing fight between rival gangs. Pierre Stokes, Tyshawn's father, has denied those allegations.

Around 4 p.m. on Nov. 2, Tyshawn was lured into an alley near West 80th Street and South Damen Avenue and executed, police said. He was shot in the head and suffered several graze wounds. Where is the Black Lives Matter crowd, where are the “Revrands” that stoke the fires of hatred toward our men in blue? Where is the Mayor and What is he doing?!

May this sweet boy rest in peace.
edit on V312015Fridayam30America/ChicagoFri, 27 Nov 2015 08:31:49 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Black lives are only supposed to matter to non blacks.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Black on Black crime is apparently ok - for black lives matter and the media. If the shooter was white though...
edit on 27-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe it is time to change the slogan to "lives matter. period."

Yeah it's a redundency, but that makes it poetic.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs
Maybe it is time to change the slogan to "lives matter. period."

Yeah it's a redundency, but that makes it poetic.

or 'no lives matter'

in the big picture thats the truth.

or 'most lives dont matter to other people'

lets be honest

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Normally I would agree but black lives matter does not. Black lives are all that matters but only when those lives are taken by white cops.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Possibly because the alleged killer has been arrested. NOT put on PAID suspension. NOT just told he will have to work at a desk for awhile. He has actually been charged with the crime. ALSO the alleged shooter was not a man who was paid to and swore an oath to hold up the law.

Lots of reasons. I'm sorry they aren't obvious. BIGOTS will NEVER see it though.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Black on Black crime is apparently ok - for black lives matter and the media. If the shooter was white though...

Who said it was OK?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The riots will come. You need to let the anger marinate for a bit before it becomes full-blown civil disobedience.

May that boy rest in peace. I hope that justice is served.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Chicago Tribune piece that may explain this better.

You would be mistaken if you think that just because you don't see the marches that they aren't happening.

edit on 27-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So much thinly-veiled bigotry and racism on ATS. Look at the thread title? If you can't understand the difference between gang violence and white cops in positions of power killing black people then you're just looking for an excuse to air those feelings that society helps keep a lid on. Something to be said for civilisation eh.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

(Zbigniew Bzdak / Chicago Tribune)
edit on 27-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am sorry did I miss black lives matter, Sharpton and Jackson commenting on this topic?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

The difference is apparently lives only matter when they are killed by a white person.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Does anyone notice that a little boy was murdered? Who gives two #s who did what???

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Possibly because the alleged killer has been arrested. NOT put on PAID suspension. NOT just told he will have to work at a desk for awhile. He has actually been charged with the crime. ALSO the alleged shooter was not a man who was paid to and swore an oath to hold up the law.

Lots of reasons. I'm sorry they aren't obvious. BIGOTS will NEVER see it though.

Thank you. Some people here can't wait for a chance to attack minorities. I tried explaining this in a different thread not too long ago.

The protests & outrage over specific incidences are because of the lack of accountability & justice in those incidences. There's no reason to protest when justice is being served. That doesn't mean the families, friends, and communities aren't grieving though.

It's like some of these people can't even understand the basics. I'd try to be nicer w/my wording but it doesn't matter. They'd just ignore it anyway because they don't want to miss their chance to express their kneejerk BS.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
So much thinly-veiled bigotry and racism on ATS. Look at the thread title? If you can't understand the difference between gang violence and white cops in positions of power killing black people then you're just looking for an excuse to air those feelings that society helps keep a lid on. Something to be said for civilisation eh.

Yes, there is a difference. What you label as 'bigotry' in this thread is, in fact, your own bigotry. Seriously....

If you cannot see the irony...or the political agenda in protesting, disrupting places of business for a crime where the perp has been arrested and charged with first degree murder then you are blind, sir.

If you want to protest, then protest the lax laws and the lack of enforcement against the gangs that are killing blacks in the hundreds....almost daily. Do they not also merit 'protest'?

This thread is a political statement, NOT a racial one....and you know it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

why are posters going on about BLM?

This boy of 9 was muredered and that should get a 'aaaw.... rest in peace' at least from all ATS' users who see this thread!

He was a little boy of 9. No need to shoot the kid when he has nothing to do with what his Father does or has done.

Now... if we were chatting about the Father being shot, I wouldn't care really because that was the life he chose.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm am sure the riots will come to fruition. There needs to be time for a few of the organizers to go ape $hit when the Cameras arrive. ... get all adrinal-ized.....

After all Chicago was called the murder capital of the United States after it registered 503 homicides in 2012, more than any other city. Those numbers have ticked down, though the FBI's 2014 statistics showing 411 killings still outpaced other cities (such as New York with 333 and Los Angeles with 260) with higher populations.

A baby however... this is unfathomable. .. Oh wait , no, it's not
..gangs are gangs..... Some of us are forgetting the gangs of the 50's-90's here in the u.S.

Isis , street gangs.... see the pattern here folks??

Gangbangers

RIP young Lad.
edit on 27-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Uhuh

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join