It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Outrage! Where are the Riots!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He wasn't killed by a white cop. That's the only time black lives matter to blacks.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is nothing new , the killing of innocent children by street gangs as retaliation. In Chicago it's almost a every day thing.

As much of a racist hate group BLM is I just dont see the relevance in this story being associated with BLM ? And i totally get what you are saying OP. Black on black crime goes ignored by the black community while BLM is a hypocricy.

But the boys in blue , the police are too a gang in fact the biggest most powerful street gang in America. Unlike the common street gangs like Vice Lords , Gangster Deciples , Latin Kings , Crips and Bloods .... The police can murder with impunity while the average gang banger does not. So thats the problem , and they will kill you no matter what color you are and your dog too maybe even flash bang your babies and get a paid vacation nothing more.

BLM needs to stop pointing the finger at white folks and hold the police unions feet to the fire because they are the ones making sure bad cops walk. This isnt a race thing so much as it is a corruption thing.
edit on 28-11-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
He wasn't killed by a white cop. That's the only time black lives matter to blacks.

Only one pg back I explained why this is not true ..sigh!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a terrible story. riots or no.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Violater1

Where is the Outrage! Where are the Riots? - Its just not there. Apparently some 1 million people showed to see some sporting team parade through town recently in the US.

It simply means that not enough people care about the subject matter of your thread, or are prepared to riot, put it that way.

Sorry mate but that's the truth of it.

Again just because you don't see protest ,pray ins and such in your favorite media outlets doesn't mean there isn't any, stop thinking that black folks care not for their children when their lives are taken by another black, I have heard the same ol tripe trotted out time and time again by ATS members who despite their claim to want uncover the facts and deny ignorance stick only to their mass media outlets , News Flash!! if there is a racial angle yes it get air time, when it's not and black folks are doing their meetings marches and prayers...BoriiiG!! nobody cares including vast amount of non Black viewers , one would have to turn to Black media or at least local media to find out what's being said and done.

Mate, my reply to your thread was a generic reply. With regards to your circumstances and the motivation for your original post, it makes no difference to me weather you are black, white or brindle but for what its worth I know we live in a world where black issues never seem to as important to non blacks as non black issues are. This is an indictment on non black people. Who knows, if there were more blacks in the world than non blacks the boot would likely be on the other foot.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MteWamp

Was your dad in a gang? Or your uncle or older brother? It's a multi-generational issue.

No. They weren't. At least not to my knowledge
I don't disagree that it's a multi-generational issue, but if it is, wouldn't that be even MORE evidence that it's a cultural problem?

There are Irish gangs and Hispanic gangs and Asian gangs around the world. It's not a black thing.

True, but if you will reread my post, I challenge you to find where I said ANYTHING about it being a black thing!?!? I'm interested to know how or why you seemed to read that into it?? I'm a little confused as to what "thing" you are referring. It's about what's RIGHT and WRONG. What I'm trying to get across is that just because someone is poor, it doesn't i doesn't make it OK to be an idiot, and run around with a bunch of other idiots, and kill people.

Poverty is no excuse to not take responsibility for your own actions. "It can't be MY fault that I popped a cap in a kids noodle, it's THE MANS fault for keeping me DOWN". That's ignorant, sad, and just complete and utter bullsh*t.

ETA: how could I forget the Italian gangs, i.e., mafia, mob? All gangs have their origins in poverty.

You're free to believe that, but the point I was trying to make is that poverty has ALWAYS existed, and it was MUCH worse, for instance, in the early 20th century (REAL poverty, not like today where you have food stamps, government checks every month, etc. REAL poverty, the no food, no big screen TV, no obamaphones, no transportation, no XBox or PS4. The kind of poverty where you really ARE starving. And the vast majority of them were STILL good people. Not running around whining because they don't have the latest IPhone or the coolest sneakers.

I'm sorry if it hurts somebody's feelings, but being poor is just no excuse to be a piece of crap human being.

On second thought, I'm NOT sorry if it hurts somebody's feelings. They'll get over it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

When you say "cultural", to me it implies black culture. Gang activities transcend cultures, because you see them in all cultures. The common thread is poverty. Gangs, in some form or another, have been around for hundreds of years, maybe even thousands.

Imagine an 8-year-old kid living in the hood. His mother is a crack addict, and his father and older brother are in a gang. He's got no one guiding him or providing him with any principles. He sees his father and brother with their guns and swagger and tough ways, and he thinks that's what he wants - to be tough like them - so he gets in the gang as soon as he's able.

Imagine an 8-year-old kid with no dad and a decent mom, but she's working 3 jobs and is too tired to parent the kid properly. He sees how much she struggles just to put food on the table. He sees the guys in the gang walking around, flashing their guns and their wads of cash. He thinks maybe that's the better way, because they don't seem to be working as hard as his mom, and they have lots more money. He thinks his mom is weak and those guys are strong, so who do you think he will emulate? Is he a piece of crap 8-year-old for admiring the gang members? Or is he just a confused 8-year-old who doesn't have anyone to set him straight?

It really isn't as simple as "those gang guys are just pieces of crap human beings". It is very rarely a case of a kid who grew up in a stable loving home with good parents who just decided to be in a gang when he grew up. When you grow up having no one telling you the right way to live, sometimes it's hard to know how to live the right way.
edit on 29-11-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
So much thinly-veiled bigotry and racism on ATS. Look at the thread title? If you can't understand the difference between gang violence and white cops in positions of power killing black people then you're just looking for an excuse to air those feelings that society helps keep a lid on. Something to be said for civilisation eh.

The difference is that they can't accuse their own of racism.

Alas, the accusation has become a shield to allow all manner of awful behaviour to go unchallenged.

You're getting to the situation where cops in the US can't do anything about black criminals because they'll be accused of racism. You'd be better off letting black neighbourhoods go unpoliced and let the residents see what difference it makes.

They'll soon be begging for the police to come back.

The treatment of the vast majority of officers as racist JUST because they are not black is out and out racism. It is disgusting and it is well within the rights of everyone to judge those racists for doing so.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Seriously!?!? The racists on this site are going to use the death of a little boy to throw shade at blacks? Horrible, awful, ignorant, disgusting people. May the bile in your soul drown you.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Possibly because the alleged killer has been arrested. NOT put on PAID suspension. NOT just told he will have to work at a desk for awhile. He has actually been charged with the crime. ALSO the alleged shooter was not a man who was paid to and swore an oath to hold up the law.

Lots of reasons. I'm sorry they aren't obvious. BIGOTS will NEVER see it though.

Was just about to post pretty much the same.

You want me to STFU?
You call me a Bigot!
Really? You think that by jabbing me or insulting me will silence my opinion? Your not part of the solution, your part of the problem! And the problem is expressed below.

And here.

The jails are full of raciest, nefarious criminal bigots like you.
These people just can't live with respect or follow the laws without becoming truculent.
That's way they need to be behind bars.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The beautiful thing about the internet is if I should so choose I could cherry pick vids of white folks acting the fool and engaging in criminality using that image to convey a massage that white people ignorant thugs, but I won't because I know damn well that such a view is off the mark.

The jails are full of raciest, nefarious criminal bigots like you.
These people just can't live with respect or follow the laws without becoming truculent.

Ha dear me I have never been to Jail once although I did pay a fine for jumping the subway turnstile when I was a teen, and as for as you being a bigot??.hey I ain't here to judge ya for I don't even know ya , only U know if you are a bigot, and do I want U to STFU ??..naaw man u have a right to your opinion..but dude that like your opinion man.. so go ahead and

edit on 29-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I find the BLM movement an aftint to freedom run by tyrannical hypocritical bullies.

However, if you can't see the difference between a cop killing somebody and hang violence then I fear you are jut a bigot trying to make a thinly veiled racist point.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

why are posters going on about BLM?

This boy of 9 was muredered and that should get a 'aaaw.... rest in peace' at least from all ATS' users who see this thread!

He was a little boy of 9. No need to shoot the kid when he has nothing to do with what his Father does or has done.

Now... if we were chatting about the Father being shot, I wouldn't care really because that was the life he chose.

The US has started to adopt North Korea's 3 generations of punishment. When we bomb someone in the middle east we try to hit their family and kids, when a police shoots a guy here his son must also be shot.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Just one question: Are you black? If so, I respect the explanation given since it comes from a valid source, if you aren't then your explanation carries absolutely no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Just one question: Are you black? If so, I respect the explanation given since it comes from a valid source, if you aren't then your explanation carries absolutely no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Jeez I thought by now everyone knew that lol.. but yes I am, and even if i weren't it shouldn't matter the truth is more important than the source.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join