It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun - ISIS Declares War on Paletine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Have they expanded their pathetic knife intifada to include ISIS yet?

Or maybe they feel safer terrorizing unarmed civilians.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok as usual its seems the average IQ of a ATS member is so comparatively low I will "Layman" it out for you....

If ISIS was truly a Muslim Entity it wouldn't bother alienating its own and would squarely attack Israel as its the enemy of Islam. The argument about not wanting to wear Israels wrath is moot because Russia is bombing it and is far more capable than israel.

I'm calling it...Israel is ISIS.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Something to consider: the method of the assassination is straight out of Mossad's playbook, used countless times to assassinate Iranian scientists. Who can say this isn't a Mossad hit with fake ISIS agent's claiming it was their hit? Is there an official spokesperson for ISIS? No. Expect a lot of cointel ops/dirty deeds to be carried out in the name of ISIS. They are the perfect cover.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Nice try.

Muslims claiming other muslims are not true muslims is a very islamic thing to do.

It started right after muhammad died when the sunni and shiite began slaughtering each other and never stopped.

ISIS = ISLAM
edit on 20-11-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Take a quick look at this map below of the middle east and see how close Israel is to Syria ( the so called home of ISIS )

upload.wikimedia.org...

How come ISIS has to go all the way to France to make a statement when Israel is right next door ?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I thought they had declared war on the Palatine Hill in Rome ... how classic is that.

Or out-dated, depending on one's perspective.

As the plight of the Palestinians has traditionally been one of the items that most of the Middle East can agree on (with the obvious exceptions of course) this seems ridiculous to me.

... even more ridiculous than attacking the Palatine, would be ...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Nice try.

Muslims claiming other muslims are not true muslims is a very islamic thing to do.

It started right after muhammad died when the sunni and shiite began slaughtering each other and never stopped.

ISIS = ISLAM

Every religion does that. Infact its a human thing, Did not white people claim black people to not be human and forced them into slavery.

So when humans can call other humans non-humans,ISIS doing it it with religion is not surprising.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I guess the only thing left for ISIS to do is to declare war on ISIS.

Isis is already killing Isis for not being Isis enough .

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Don't forget they had declared war on Al Qaeda previously. Either they are idiots or the whole thing is a big psy-op or some combination of the two.

Truthfully I think there is a hidden hand directing this, and it doesn't belong to any rabid jihadists. It will belong to an outside agency with more to gain by eternal war in the region that keeps its oil resources destabilized.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

They're declaring war against the Palestinians? The same displaced Palestinian refugees within Israel right?

I guess the Israelis are just going to let ISIS stroll into Israel to take care of a problem they've had trouble dealing with for decades...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: asen_y2k

Not quite - Georgie boys quote was:

"You're either with us, or you're with the enemy"

But that still means by being with the enemy........."you are against us".

The Onion predicted way back in 2003 that this war will give rise to 1 million Bin Ladens. How true, that today we are facing off a monster named ISIS.

The roots of the ISIS are in 2003 war where several members of Iraqi military suddenly got too religious and formed the insurgent groups. Sorry OP, to relate this group to Israel is "very wild assumption".

Worst part is this ISIS is not confined to ME only as seen from today's attacks in Mali.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm calling it...Israel is ISIS

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and shine a spotlight on your own IQ.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I believe the IQ of ATS is higher than you think. We all understood your implications but didn't bite at the bait. Sorry to upset your apple cart as we would rather discuss the fact that Daesh has now declared open season on a group that not many are not willing to open their arms too (Palestinians), have yet to see other Arab countries invite them away from the Hell that their own brand of politics created. Daesh is a group with their own agenda and belief system which runs counters to any others in the world including Israel. And really...I don't believe nor would Daesh believe it was even necessary to declare war on a country and group of people they don't recognize.
edit on 11/21/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Well riddle me this then, how come I have always explain things in layman's terms in here all the time then ? or with analogies so the not so clever people can understand ? Note to not so clever people - Only an idiot would suggest Palestinians used Synagogues.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Swills

I guess the only thing left for ISIS to do is to declare war on ISIS.

Isis is already killing Isis for not being Isis enough .

Sorry but lol. Thanks for making me smile before an inevitably crap day at work . 👍

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

If the head line is true then it certainly proves it is at least in part, jewish controlled.

Several hours ago to day I watched a video of the near overrun it seems, of europe, by msulims openly saying they are going to take europe over, and at the end there is a jewish lady saying that jews will play a key role in this transformation.

She went on to say that europe can no longer been a monoloegithic fortress that it has been in the past.

Just putting 2 and 2 together and my 4 asks; why do the jews want muslims to overrun europe?? (accoding to another vid I watched a week or so ago, that will hapen in 20 years due to vast difference in birth rates.)

I might be wrong but by why would ISIS attack the Palastinians?? what in it for them?? ISIS has now attacked the enmy of the US and now the enemy of Israel. Is ISIS a controlled force through an intermediary ???????

Putting 2 lots of 2 and 2 together, says the Jews run ISIS and the Muslims. It says the Muslms are pawns for Jewish controllers who hide in the shadows behind the Muslims?? It says Jews are using Muslims as a cultural weapon to achieve the dismanlting of Equope and replacement by a singular Muslim state which will be easiler to handle and controll and of course wll be a captive of Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
the most extremist muslim group is not going to war with arch enemy israel? seriously?
if they mess with usa, russia and china the same time, they may as well fight israel.

that smells so hard, i almost have to hold my breath!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

You get it, not many in here can see past the main stream lies my friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: DJMSN

Note to not so clever people - Only an idiot would suggest Palestinians used Synagogues.

Hmm, only seen one person in this thread doing that.

By the way, if you're going to take the tack that ISIS = Israel, how about something other than blind supposition?
edit on 21-11-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I takes a special kind of stupid to watch all the events take place for the past couple years and than deduce that ISIS isn't attacking Israel because they're scared. Just wow, the collective brain power here is staggering.

So they don't mind war with the U.S. Or Russia but Israel....Oooh!

So we don't like Assad and ISIS attacks Assad and now Palestine?

I suspect if they're afraid of anyone, it would be Saudia Arabia taking away their funding.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join