It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun - ISIS Declares War on Paletine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I takes a special kind of stupid to watch all the events take place for the past couple years and than deduce that ISIS isn't attacking Israel because they're scared. Just wow, the collective brain power here is staggering.

Colour me a special kind of stupid then . Israel wont play by rules as evidenced by their retaliations towards the Palestinians . There would be no hiding in hospitals the general population or other . They would just go in and flip the bird to the world .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I takes a special kind of stupid to watch all the events take place for the past couple years and than deduce that ISIS isn't attacking Israel because they're scared. Just wow, the collective brain power here is staggering.

Colour me a special kind of stupid then . Israel wont play by rules as evidenced by their retaliations towards the Palestinians . There would be no hiding in hospitals the general population or other . They would just go in and flip the bird to the world .

You're right, that is stupid. Seems to me the U.S. Has no problem attacking hospitals either.

The U.S. Isn't playing by the rules and never has.

These guys are nothing but a bunch of paid mercenaries and they're not getting paid to attack Israel. There line of thinking has nothing to do with God, it is simply "# you, pay me". And they're getting paid handsomely for it and since there aren't too many other prospects for employment, well six in one, half a dozen in the other.

Come on my Muslim bothers death to Syria, Iraq and Palestine! Long live Saudia Arabia and Israel!

It's almost like you are saying the countless sorties dropped on them by Russia and NATO mean nothing to them because they were precision strikes only targeting ISIS but Israel might attack hospitals and civilians and ISIS doesn't want that.......they want to do it themselves.....right?

edit on 21-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Perhaps my reply to your post was not clear enough . ISIS is scared of Israel .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

No they are not.

Do you not hear yourself? They blow themselves up for Christ sakes. What can Israel do that isn't being done? Nothing. You're being foolish and just baiting me. It's too damn early friend.

I am not accusing Israel of creating or even funding ISIS, it wouldn't surprise me if they were offering intelligence and maybe a few choice weapons but by and large I see this closer to the Saudis.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Lol so they don't care about Russia or the U.S. coming after them but they wont touch Israel because they're scared of them? Come on, that is ridiculous. If we were to believe the mainstream narrative then Israel should be a top enemy of ISIS because Israel is closely allied with the U.S. They are definitely scared of something though, and that something is pissing off the people who fund them.
edit on 21/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The west is so scared of bad publicity if innocents are killed their bombing is largely ineffective . Russia is wary of the publicity but have to protect their boy Assad. Israel is on the border with a very well equipped military and as has been shown in the past don't give a flying rats what the world thinks .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

They blow themselves up for Christ sakes.

Yes some do . Have you seen the night vision of them being hunted by helicopters . Guess what they all run .

The sole surviving terrorist of the Paris attacks fears ISIL reprisals after "chickening out" of blowing himself up, police believe.

www.9news.com.au...

Read the whole article . Seems at least one was not so sure of the afterlife . And thats with the help of drugs .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

They blow themselves up for Christ sakes.

Yes some do . Have you seen the night vision of them being hunted by helicopters . Guess what they all run .

The sole surviving terrorist of the Paris attacks fears ISIL reprisals after "chickening out" of blowing himself up, police believe.

www.9news.com.au...

Read the whole article . Seems at least one was not so sure of the afterlife . And thats with the help of drugs .

Thank you for proving my point. it's because for most of them it's about a paycheck and not their 30 virgins. The Mastermind in the Paris attacks was witnessed sitting on a stoop in front of his flat not even 24hrs after the attack smoking a doobie and drinking whiskey.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Your logic just doesn't make sense. ISIS basically has the full force of the Western world against them now but they don't attack one of the closest Western allies out of fear? People capable of blowing themselves up are scared of a lash back when the whole world is already lashing back at them? The way you try to rationalize it simply does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

That's because you can teach dumb but you can't teach stupid. Which incidentally was my original argument. I'm out.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ask yourself's this...who benefits with ISIS attacking the neighbors of Israel ? cui bono and follow the trail and you will find the answers. If you think they aren't capable of pulling this off then look how many Countries could attack a sovereign US Warship for a few hours and have no retaliation - USS Liberty en.wikipedia.org...

There is only one Country who could secretly pull this one off and stay at arms length from accusation.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

The USS Liberty event has nothing to do with this. If you're going to accuse Israel of creating ISIS at least back it up with something tangible besides your personal musings, please. I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

ISIS basically has the full force of the Western world against them now but they don't attack one of the closest Western allies out of fear?

How many boots on the ground , Israel is right next door . Dont you get it , Israel would not play by rules , the west does .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Nice try.

Muslims claiming other muslims are not true muslims is a very islamic thing to do.

It started right after muhammad died when the sunni and shiite began slaughtering each other and never stopped.

ISIS = ISLAM

Every religion does that. Infact its a human thing, Did not white people claim black people to not be human and forced them into slavery.

So when humans can call other humans non-humans,ISIS doing it it with religion is not surprising.

nah mate, people of all creeds have been forced into slavery. it just happens that the whole black thing is what has been pushed down our throats for the last 100 years.
every villiage that was raided through europe=slaves to the victor
romana,persians,mongols, chinese villiagers all became slaves which became infantry, farmers whatever. millions of them, even today there are slaves in the human trafficking trade or sex trade. white on black is irrelevant victor v's loser is relevant.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I do not believe Israel is ISIS. Syrians remember what went down during the Six Day War. ISIS knows that Israel would kill everyone, not sparing women or children. Plus, do you really believe Israel's Intelligence Ops haven't killed any terrorists? or terrorists haven't killed any Israeli Operatives? They were almost exterminated once or twice, and enslaved by Egypt. You don't see them attacking Germany or Egypt do you? Russia saved the Jews from Hitler, why would they blow up a Russian airliner?

I know some are going to say, "but that's exactly why it is Israel, because no one would suspect it, and because Israel hasn't been attacked by ISIS", or something to that effect. Well guess what, there are at least 100 other countries ISIS could be, like Turkey, Russia, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Austrailia, Saudi Arabia...oh wait, all US allies, right? No, ISIS is Syria and all the nut bag jihadists of this world, not Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes true, but petrolium is mostly used for energy. Plastics etc can be recycled and not much is the total petrolium used in industries other than energy related.

Not all plastics can be recycled, and that's even if demand could be met by recycling only, which I doubt, but besides that there is a very large chemical industry which is basically dependent on petro, A huge industry.

Renewable energy might curb a bit of dependence but its not going to wipe the industry out. Actually, if we say, somehow switched entirely to electric cars [that would take a ton of Lithium also in the Middle East] you would then be left with a very large amount of gasoline which is pretty useless otherwise.

There are however thousands of chemicals needed which are currently byproducts of gasoline production, but if reversed, gasoline would be the byproduct and you'd still have to put it somewhere or do something with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

I do not believe Israel is ISIS. Syrians remember what went down during the Six Day War. ISIS knows that Israel would kill everyone, not sparing women or children. Plus, do you really believe Israel's Intelligence Ops haven't killed any terrorists? or terrorists haven't killed any Israeli Operatives? They were almost exterminated once or twice, and enslaved by Egypt. You don't see them attacking Germany or Egypt do you? Russia saved the Jews from Hitler, why would they blow up a Russian airliner?

I know some are going to say, "but that's exactly why it is Israel, because no one would suspect it, and because Israel hasn't been attacked by ISIS", or something to that effect. Well guess what, there are at least 100 other countries ISIS could be, like Turkey, Russia, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Austrailia, Saudi Arabia...oh wait, all US allies, right? No, ISIS is Syria and all the nut bag jihadists of this world, not Israel.

I agree.

I think the U.S and allies have used IS in a political war game. I think that may be they let IS do their thing (with even some possible clandestine "encouragement") because it was hurting Assad, but it has got well out of hand. The second U.S started strategic bombing was the day IS would begin targeting the allies.

There must be a source of funding? I dread to think what the CIA have been meddling with in Syria and how the ally states regard terrorist acts in their own back yard. Is it possible that the terrorist acts serve their political ends by justifying their agenda and existence and help to keep a tight grip of social mass control? For sure it does bolster the state and direct the masses to practically begging for security. I know the Mafia used to work the streets like that. Those protection rackets were all about paying for membership of the in crowd or else no protection. It was the same organisation you paid who would give you trouble if you didn't. Is it this on a massive refined scale, literally forcing a need?

Ultimately, the Russian bear has come sniffin' round the camp doing his thing. Everyone will run away now he is on his hind legs. The U.S have been too fingers and thumbs and they allowed IS to escalate. I'm very surprised by U.S tactics. Having played such a huge military role in the Middle East they suddenly changed tack.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ok those who don't believe my premise ask yourself this then....surely Israel would of seen the damage ISIS has done so close to home and thought "First Strike". I won't go into explaining this idea so use your own intellect and work that it out.

The idea that Israel is untouchable is laughable as even female Palestinians with knives are having a go at them.

Anyone who even tries to paint Israel as untouchable is a shill.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Anyone who even tries to paint Israel as untouchable is a shill

Well call me a shill . See the white bit in the map below . Good luck to Isis getting over that . Of course the could always come through Jordan or Lebanon but thats not going to happen .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Your logic just doesn't make sense. ISIS basically has the full force of the Western world against them now but they don't attack one of the closest Western allies out of fear?

The full force of the western world lol?

Really do you think that's the full force of Russia`s military?

Let alone the United States, Europe, Australia etc...............

Maybe ISIS can`t get in to Israel as easily as with all our other countries, maybe ISIS may hit Palestine to ramp up their attacks on Israel? but no its the Jews, not Islamic barbarism showing its self again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join