It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun - ISIS Declares War on Paletine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Uh maybe for the same reason they don't strike other Iran or saud, or Egypt on their own territories?

ISIS isn't it's own country you know

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Huh .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I`m saying I don`t believe ISIS are of the Jews making simply because they haven't been attacked as is being suggested.

And I`m also pointing out that even though the western world has spoken out or hit ISIS with some of their military it is a drop in the ocean compared to a FULL force that could be waged in all our forces, that chaoticorder said was against ISIS.

edit on 21-11-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I agree , and the fact that Isis is not telling the world they are funded by Israel speaks volumes . The fact is Isis would have to attack Israel over the Golan heights , never happen , its been tried before , mind you before 1967 it was in Syrian control . Some people here need to look at a map .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I'm calling it...Israel is ISIS

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and shine a spotlight on your own IQ.

Your mind is playing tricks on you pal, check your own IQ.

edit on 21-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
War on Palentine? Yeah Isis, kick 'em while their down!

The gig is up, we know that Isis is friends with Saudi's and Israelis but some posters here still don't believe it or aren't payed for that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'd hardly call that a smoking gun... c'mon man.

"smoking gun": a piece of incontrovertible incriminating evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ISIS will disappear only when Assad is overthrown, imo.

I hope Assad stays in power.

Recall ISIS came to the world’s attention after Obama decided not to bomb Syria

ISIS is an organization with mysterious leaders who could be working for anyone from the Israelis, CIA, MI6, NATO, GULF STATE intelligence, Turkey, to the devil himself or even God... let me explain the God thing. (God may want to bring all the worlds nutty jihadists together so many or most of them can be exterminated.)
The psychopaths that join ISIS are just useful idiots...fuel for the fire of Hell.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The US military has these little things called ROE's, Rules of Engagement. These state what is allowed to be done, and woe to the soldier that doesn't abide by them. I would imagine that the Russians have much the same thing. Political considerations. Much as we might wish otherwise.

To say the full force of Western militarys have been brought to bear against them is wrong. Not even close.

Israel suffers from no such constraint most times. When have they ever given a damn about political considerations? Can't recall a time right off hand...

They do what they need to do to ensure the safety of their country. Period.

I do not doubt that they've sent a message, of some sort, to Daesh, something along these lines. "Do not approach. Do not attack us. This is what we will do."

It probably wasn't a horses head like in the Godfather. But the point was probably made. The folks who run Daesh aren't the drones who strap on the Dupont vests, they very much intend to live to rule the Caliphate, or whatever they call it. Pointing out to them the consequence of their actions could be very effective. Mossad is very good at being effective.

Messing with the Israeli's is usually counter productive.

yes, Daesh is scared of the Israeli's. Terrified, in fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Israel is surrounded by buffer states all fighting ISIS. In Syria in the south it support the Druze and others groups who have formed a buffer in the south. Those groups seem to have well armed, well supplied forces with solid intel on ISIS movements no doubt courtesy of Israeli drones. If those groups were come under serious pressure Israel would likely jump in and form a buffer zone. This is not likely as Southern Syria is not an ISIS strong hold. Israel has Lebanon on another border who along with Hezbollah are fighting ISIS. On the other border it has Jordan who also has a powerful military in an area ISIS is weak. You have the small groups in Egypt that claim loyalties to ISIS but, they are kept in check by the Egyptian military with some support from Israel.

Now if your wondering why not use a terror cell in Israel like in Paris? That answer is simple. The terror cells and networks in Israel are all enemies of ISIS as well. And any attack on Israel would almost have to come through Palestinian networks. And Israel would role over Palestine. So ISIS is stuck with the occasional rocket attack on Israel something that is so common that it does not even make headlines.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Ok as usual its seems the average IQ of a ATS member is so comparatively low I will "Layman" it out for you....

If ISIS was truly a Muslim Entity it wouldn't bother alienating its own and would squarely attack Israel as its the enemy of Islam. The argument about not wanting to wear Israels wrath is moot because Russia is bombing it and is far more capable than israel.

I'm calling it...Israel is ISIS.

No your completely wrong and most of you are not even getting THE REAL NEWS. Look farther north. This is all Turkey, the Ottoman empire has already declared through its leader Edogan.

Erdogan And The Prime Minister Of The Turkey, Just Made This Declaration To The Entire Islamic World: ‘We Will Gather Together Kurds And Arabs, And All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem, And Create A One World Islamic Empire’ By Ted on May 27, 2015 in Featured, General

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims. And as our forefathers fought side by side at Gallipoli, and just as our forefathers went together to liberate Jerusalem with Saladin, we will march together on the same path [to liberate Jerusalem]. These are the words just declared by Dovutoglu, the Prime Minister of Turkey. You would think its coming straight from the mouth of the Antichrist

shoebat.com... her-kurds-and-arabs-and-all-of-the-muslim-world-and-invade-jerusalem-and/

Turkey knows they must unite all the Arab world first before even thinking about defeating Israel. The so called spiritual leader of the Arab world who is in Turkey I might add, has denounced ISIS and he must before his current boss can publicly take control.

Turkey has said countless times they were going to go in and stop ISIS but they have not lifted so much as a finger and where do you think all those new Toyota trucks came in from?? The U.S. State Department paid for them to go to the FSA in Syria, Turkey gave them to ISIS!!

Stop blaming Israel for crap they do not do and see the real enemy for how deadly they will become. This is also why Putin threatened Turkey first thing to cut their ISIS crap or he would turn the whole area into another Stalingrad. Putin would fight Turkey directly if they were not in NATO because he knows they are behind ISIS and the entire Syrian uprising.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
War on Palentine? Yeah Isis, kick 'em while their down!

The gig is up, we know that Isis is friends with Saudi's and Israelis but some posters here still don't believe it or aren't payed for that.

WHY CANT YOU ALL SEE ITS TURKEY BEHIND THIS?????????

Go ask Putin, he will tell you lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Erdogan made more revealing statements on going back to the Crusades, declaring that he communicates with the soul of Saladin (which is necromancy), going so far as to say that he was in the presence of Saladin. The Turkish media outlet, Anadolu, quoted the statement of Erdogan from his speech:

I am sure the great commander [Saladin] is bringing together all the people of the Middle East into the one army that defeated the Crusaders. He [Saladin] is currently witnessing what we are doing here spiritually. I was in his spiritual presence and I am addressing him [Saladin] here in Hakkari with the mighty men, be it eastern, brave south eastern, valiant Anatolian, in old Turkey, they all promise you, O Saladin, if you united the brothers in the Middle East and so will we. You [Saladin] said, ‘Jerusalem is not for the Crusaders.’, Saladin you witness this, Allah witnesses this.

shoebat.com... her-kurds-and-arabs-and-all-of-the-muslim-world-and-invade-jerusalem-and/

Do you not see the smoking gun in bold??

Erdogan is the Anti-Christ. There are many many outrageous statements he made that day on that page, that he made in public for all the world to see but the MSM did not bother to talk about it because every American would have known who to blame for ISIS.

www.vriendenvanisrael.nl...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

ISIS must eliminate the bosses of the Palestinians so they can take over just like any mob or mafia would do to get the territory. When Turkey decides to go full on into this game they have started they will invade Syria leaving Iran to decide to join them in the real fight against Israel, Russia will only play along if they know the Arab force is united and can not lose.

Look for Turkey to make a deal with Iran soon.

This is why Israel is doing as little as possible because even they know Assad was weak and was not a threat to them. With Assad out of the way it is a lot more dangerous to them.

That is why I laugh at you children who blame Israel for something they would be nuts to do.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I will give ISIS one thing.....They have a very simple foriegn policy.

Kill everyone!

edit on 21-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

i was thinking the same, they know Israel will come for their a@@es.

Correction.

They will get the USA to come for there arses.

When has Israel fought there own battles since the 70's?
edit on 21-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Someone bringing some truth to the whole subject, good stuff Patriotsrevenge.

As prophesied in the Bible the "seat" of the anti-Christ will be in Turkey.

Who is the Islamic Mahdi and their Messiah, whether its this Erdogan guy or someone else but well worth keeping an eye on. ( the anti-Christ in the Bible foretold 2000 odd years ago )

Long story short, ALL Islamic countries are wiped out in the end and named geographically including Palestine, through God/Christ and anyone who isn`t His.

edit on 21-11-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Synagogues are for Jew's, not Palestinians.

I'm not going to spell out what I'm trying to portray here because the anti-s bloggers will spam this thread.

I don't understand the hush hush behind it but I'll go along with it. I for one can't stand anti-you-know-what's especially when I have yet to meet one who actually hates the type of people he's thymus supposed to hate but instead 100% of the time I get either A. A lecture citing the most historically inaccurate and insanely unrealistic crud that even I, a conspiracy theorist willing to hitch my wagon on ANY crazy theory, can just try to steady my eyes from rolling and hold in the giggle spell making its way out or B. They hate and they hate hard...hate billionaires, bankers, moguls, and broadcast CEOs who are something more along the absolute end of the alphabet- ist and probably couldn't name a rabbi or get convinced to produce a circumcised penis without disappearing to the bathroom with an ice cube tray and some large toenail clippers for a hot minute. Basically they hate the j's who are as big a j as pork rinds are a kosher delicacy.

I don't understand the synagogues are for ---s comment at all and judging by that lack of understanding and the fact you're being cryptic about one thing, I'd say there's a huge chance I'm missing the boat...

But for what it's worth I just wanted to throw in the fact that if this is true, good golly Moses that would have unbelievable implications about true agendas, true supporters vs dissenters, and true origins surrounding that whole fiasco so great catch and great post.

More importantly however I wanted to say you have no reason to question your post. It was quite clear what you meant in fact, I don't see how else it CAN be taken unless, again, I missed something...either way though there is nothing you said that could possibly be construed as anti-hum-dee-dum I don't know why you thought you might be starting something along those lines. This revolution would put a 180 spin on oh so much that movements and plans the world over would need to be paused for a chance to redigest things with the truth now. And the simple thing I'm talking about and you alluded to shouldn't be seen as religiously based anyway. Anyone with a lick of sense can tell you religious disagreements don't go this route and cause billion dollar spending and resource depleting. TERRITORIAL disagreements do and even more so in this day and age, a disagreement for show planned in advance by one or both sides used to derrick a metaphorical oil reservoir spewing profits that is war. So it'd take quite some twisting of the facts to turn this turn of events into anything anti-xXxX. We've been blindsided and what we thought WOULD be just that, a religious fight, as 2000 years and lots of texts have built us up to anticipate, is now anyone's guess but I'm sure anyone would agree THOSE ppl targeting THOOOOOOSE PEOPLE (!?!? SAY WHAAAA!?) equals a dirty hoodwink and someone's bank account skyrocketing put there and I'm sure the LAST thing on those benefittings minds is if the little guys or even those suffering hold dear cross, star, or crescent.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
ISIS's moto,"either you are with us, or against us". But I think Bush has the copyrights of that.

And remember his speech about how God is on Americas side in the war. No different from chanting Allahu Akbar before battle.

All crazy fanatics in my opinion. And apparantly both ISIS's war and Bush's war depends on oil.

Couldn't agree more with your entire post!

IMO, the single biggest thing the world could do to defeat ISIS would be to discontinue using fossil fuels for energy.

Just one more reason to go green.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
blinkers on the eyes? Only stupid not see that igil isis fight with all the enemies of Israel when he grow i0.wp.com... & more , you will not number one

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join