It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun - ISIS Declares War on Paletine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

It wont last forever- There is no such thing as Jews. Jews and Nazis are one in the same entity but who woulda thunk it. Too scandalous to believe thus it succeeds.

Eventually it will become self evident unfortunately massive amounts of Jim Jones Demonic I mean Masonic Koolaid has been consumed and most will be going off the cliff.

PS Georgie said----"You are either with us or you are with the terrorists" Anyone that does not bow down to the rule of New World Order Law is considered a terrorist. Most of you are in compliance and will be going off the cliff towards the very end...not a xtian story. So keep waving those flags watching NFL, the voice and MSM programming and make more money while it lasts.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Obama and CIA created ISIS to destabilize Iraq and Syria...but ISIS got Obama's money and CIA assistance and created their own agenda. ISIS is Obama's ugly baby, pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

All Iraq, Syria, Libya were much peaceful and progressive before west poked its nose in their affairs.

Yeah, course they were.

Saddam gassed his own people and anyone who expressed any opinion contrary to his party line was eliminated.

You are obviously ignoring the Iraq - Iran war where approximately 1.5million people died.
Why?
Sunni - Shia hatred.

Sunni's and Shia's have been killing each other since the schism occurred.

Progressive?
Are you seriously saying that Iraq under Saddam was progressive?
Hardly - please explain.
I'm really interested in learning exactly what your definition of 'progressive' is.

Have you ever tried to study the history of the three nations you mentioned from a critical and independent viewpoint free from any previously held opinions?

I'm not trying to absolve 'the west' of all responsibility, far from it, but the people of the region and their belief systems and cultures should bear a huge burden and responsibility for the whole #fest as well.

Far too many people fear attributing any blame whatsoever on the people of this region, for various reasons.
Sorry, I refuse to buy into that politically correct bollocks.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Progressive means compared to today. Iraq was secular, growing economically, education levels were high, no medieval laws forced upon people, with cable and internet exposure to west minds of populations would have been opened. They could and would have maintained their peaceful straightforward Islamic ways but not taken to jihadist civil wars and now ISIS. Iraq and Syria were among the modern ME nations given the secular natures. Regarding dictatorship and freedom to show finger to regime leaders..................if that's what you call FREEDOM them 99% of people in ME or other places DO NOT WANT IT. PERIOD!!

Enough experimentations and shock therapy on others. Please conduct shock therapy changes on your own countries and not ignore or coddle the problems by piling debt levels.

BUGGER OFF FROM POKING NOSES IN OTHER COUNTRIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to absolve 'the west' of all responsibility, far from it

glad you accept that atleast. the intentions of the west were good and genuinely wanted people of Iraq to be freed from the grips of hard regime. however, despite good intentions, hard work and trillions spent up...............the results on the ground were not even near to being promising. west should have stopped at Iraq but instead they went on to Egypt, Libya and now Syria. No need to discuss the results of these other nations where "good intentions but bad results" noses were poked and infused in.
edit on 23-11-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You are obviously ignoring the Iraq - Iran war where approximately 1.5million people died. Why? Sunni - Shia hatred.

You are overlooking that America pushed Saddam to start that war.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Progressive means compared to today. Iraq was secular, growing economically, education levels were high, no medieval laws forced upon people,

So torture isn't 'medieval'?
So gassing thousands of people is 'progressive'?

You do know how Saddam treat anyone who disagreed with him don't you?
Or do you conveniently ignore that so that you can view the world through your anti-west, rose tinted glasses?

He was an evil bastard who deserved everything he got.

Of course 'we' screwed up afterwards, but that's not the point I have been trying to make.

.....with cable and internet exposure to west minds of populations would have been opened. They could and would have maintained their peaceful straightforward Islamic ways but not taken to jihadist civil wars and now ISIS. Iraq and Syria were among the modern ME nations given the secular natures. Regarding dictatorship and freedom to show finger to regime leaders..................if that's what you call FREEDOM them 99% of people in ME or other places DO NOT WANT IT. PERIOD!!

I agree, 'the west' should not be imposing its morals, principles etc on anyone else - and it really should have learned its lesson by now.
Yet that still doesn't alter the fact that Iraqi Sunni leaders - Sunni's are in the minority in Iraq - treat their Shia and Kurdish compatriots with particular contempt and brutality.

Sunni's and Shia in the region have a long, deep rooted hatred for each other.
The history pages are littered with examples of their mutual hatred and intolerance of each other.

Regardless of 'the wests' faults - and there are many - they are not to blame for the sectarian hatred in the region and that fuels much of the current troubles.

In addition there are extremists of both denominations who believe that even some of their own faith are apostates and should be killed.
These are brutal and barbaric interpretations of their belief system.
None of that is the fault of 'the west' - its their religion and their interpretations and they are the one's who are trying to kill anyone who has even a slightly different viewpoint to them.

Do you really think that if 'the west' kept out of the M.E. there would be eternal peace in the region?
No, of course not - they'd still be bombing the crap out of each other and seeking to impose their various barbaric and inhumane interpretations of Sharia on everyone.

This US/UK are the cause of all the worlds ills myth is really a complete crock of horse manure and its about time people started exposing it for the politically correct bollocks it really is.

a reply to: buster2010

You are overlooking that America pushed Saddam to start that war.

Have you any evidence to support that claim?

I don't doubt for one minute that its possible, hell, its probably more than likely true....but that would not have been possible if the deep rooted hatred didn't already exist.
They would never have been able to exploit that hatred if it didn't already exist - the US didn't manufacture the enmity, it goes back centuries.
The divisions go back almost to the very minute Mohammed died and they started bickering over who should succeed him etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How many people's lives did US hurt in the grand effort to remove Saddam? How many are still hurting because of the chain events? These questions hold true for both Iraqis and Americans back home? Injured or mentally tormented vets returning and their families suffering or breaking up etc. etc.

Was Saddam some kind of disease like AIDS?

In ME secular dictatorship has proven to be 10x better than free democracy where "terror" elements gain power.

Shia Sunni fued is well known for centuries. that's why secular dictatorships have proven that they can keep the "fanatic" elements of both sides in check.

Finally, we as civilians do not know the real facts that big officials in WH or Pentagon do. May be GW and Cheney were right in removing Saddam in that they may have some critical intel input etc.

To the hell with secret facts and top secret info. For common person it sure does hurt to see vulnerable people hurting and societies sliding down on the graphs etc. Refugees walking 100s of miles with kids on the back and people getting shot up and bombed while enjoying the end of a work week.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Members keep mentioning that the end to terrorism is to end our dependence on oil -- solid theory I suppose, but not a fool proof method. My question is; why hasn't anyone mentioned abolishing religion as a whole? The tyrants, on both sides of the tracks, are ALL religious extremists. From Christianity to Islam, and everything in between, it has done nothing for this world except cause turmoil everywhere -- the Middle East, and even in the United States it is still fairly prevalent today. Religions are outdated and irrelevant in today's society. Nothing good comes from them..nothing. That's just my two cents anyway.

edit on 23-11-2015 by itsmethegoat because: typos.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: mazzroth
So let me get this straight then, ISIS declares war on Palestine ? How come we haven't seen any attacks by ISIS on a Synagogue yet ? something is up here and I smell a rat !

I'm more inclined to think they'd just rather not # with the Israelis.

So they # with the entire west?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So let me get this straight then, ISIS declares war on Palestine ?

That's because the Sunni's and the Shia's are mortal enemies.

The Shia side backs Palestine via Iran.

Doesn't really matter if it's the Wahabbist's or the 12evrs.

Neither one likes the jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

How many people's lives did US hurt in the grand effort to remove Saddam?

Probably not as many as Saddam killed in his brutal and repressive reign.

In ME secular dictatorship has proven to be 10x better than free democracy where "terror" elements gain power.

Better in what way?
You mean you prefer it when these 'secular dictatorships' use Secret Police to disappear opponents of the regimes, to supress the beliefs of anyone who disagrees with 'their' rule and commits acts of genocide against minorities within their own countries?

Shia Sunni fued is well known for centuries.

Exactly my point - they've been slaughtering each other for centuries, and the blame for that can not lie at 'the west's' door.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Finally, we as civilians do not know the real facts that big officials in WH or Pentagon do. May be GW and Cheney were right in removing Saddam in that they may have some critical intel input etc.

I assumed in 2003 that there must have been some critical secret information that Bush kept from the public that was the real reason, like an imminent, possibly nuclear, attack and invasion of Saudi oil fields; the given explanation was clearly BS.

Soon after the invasion when there was rioting and looting of the Baghdad museum and Rumsfeld said it's just kids "blowing off steam", I realized it wasn't true---it was that the administration was deluded, incompetent and dangerous.

I had never witnessed such an irresponsible and catastrophic blunder by the US government in a matter of such importance, it was like they were some stupid narcos full of testosterone and bravado. The peace dividend from the end of the Cold War was looted and burnt. If Gore had been elected, the USA would have been so successful and wealthy by now.

That was not apparent in 1991 or in 2003.

The idea was that there had never been a free democracy actually attempted, and that was the source of the major problems. It's actually true, except the transition period now seems to inevitably embolden radical Islamists who are more powerful and brutal and successful than secular democrats. In Iraq. In Iran. In Egypt. In Syria.

Tunisia seems to have turned out roughly OK given the low standards of the region.

In the end I think traditional monarchies (excepting Saudi) appear to be the best: Morocco, Jordan, Oman, UAE
edit on 24-11-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Better in what way?
You mean you prefer it when these 'secular dictatorships' use Secret Police to disappear opponents of the regimes, to supress the beliefs of anyone who disagrees with 'their' rule and commits acts of genocide against minorities within their own countries?

The Islamists who have firm control over their territories, i.e. IS and Iran and Saudi, do all of that, plus they are externally destabilizing because of Islamist expansionist ideology. This might even include Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Obama and CIA created ISIS to destabilize Iraq and Syria...but ISIS got Obama's money and CIA assistance and created their own agenda. ISIS is Obama's ugly baby, pure and simple.

Negative ghost rider. Turkey controls ISIS 100 percent. Hillary helped fund them through the State Department for Obama in the rouse that the money was going to the FSA. Turkey wants their Caliphate as stated publicly back in May of this year. The Muslim Brotherhood IE: Obamas buddies was formed in Turkey for Hitler. Germany is so deep in today's mess its not funny. That is why Germany is taking so many of the Arabs into Germany. The Nazis still exist today but they know they can never defeat any of the super powers from Germany so they are getting the Caliphate to reform and take out Israel while the two super powers fight each other. Merkel is a Nazi through and through. Germany has had the U.S. do its bidding since WW2.

After a very brief skirmish between the U.S. and Russia they will both see who is really behind this mess and turn Germany and Turkey into glass parking lots. When Obozo is out of office that is.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

So if this is true then why hasn't Israel pre-empted this having the best Spy Network on the planet ? surely they would of taken it down by now and exposed it ? Israel would be happy with disinfo poster like yourself muddying the waters about ISIS/Daesh now wouldn't it ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
journal-neo.org...

In late October an Iranian news agency, quoting a senior Iraqi intelligence officer, reported the capture of an Israeli army colonel, named Yusi Oulen Shahak, reportedly related to the ISIS Golani Battalion operating in Iraq in the Salahuddin front. In a statement to Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency a Commander of the Iraqi Army stated, “The security and popular forces have held captive an Israeli colonel.” He added that the IDF colonel “had participated in the Takfiri ISIL group’s terrorist operations.” He said the colonel was arrested together with a number of ISIL or IS terrorists, giving the details: “The Israeli colonel’s name is Yusi Oulen Shahak and is ranked colonel in Golani Brigade
First appeared: journal-neo.org...

It just keeps coming, there is no end to the deceit we are being peddled.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on 11/27/2015 by LucianBasque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
opinion-liberal/2015/12/erdogan-calls-putins-bluff-russia-backs-down-2518188.html This is from Scott Creighton

Israel has bought as much as three-quarters of its oil from Iraqi Kurdistan in recent months, the Financial Times reported Sunday.

According to the report, which cited shipping data, trading sources and satellite tanker tracking, Israeli refineries and oil firms have imported more than 19 million barrels of Kurdish oil over the course of three months, from the beginning of May to August 11. Haaretz

IS sells Iraqi and Syrian oil for a very low price to Kurdish and Turkish smuggling networks and mafias, who label it and sell it on as barrels from the Kurdistan Regional Government.

It is then most frequently transported from Turkey to Israel, via knowing or unknowing middlemen, according to al-Araby‘s investigation…

More accusations that Israel is the main player in this ISIS crisis !
edit on 1-12-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join