It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 yr old Jewish kid "experience in Heaven and vision of War"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This was really interesting, starting about half way through he starts talking about the coming war that will attack Israel. Led by Gog who is none other than Obama himself. He says at first the whole world will be at war then together they will turn against Israel. The US, the UN, Iran all 70 nations will attack Israel.

He also describes the Messiah. That everyone will know him, but will be shocked by who it is. A lot of what he said fits prophecy, and who knows maybe he is making it up. He said the IDF would be destroyed in 2 days.

Im not religious, but thought it was pretty interesting, and thought the Christian and Jewish members on ATS would find it fascinating too. I didnt find this in a search, sorry if its a double thread.

www.youtube.com...

For those who cant watch"

1. Natan felt extremely ill with chills and a cold feeling in his hands and legs. His body shook, hurt and he suddenly found himself hovering over his body 6 feet in the air.
2. He kept rising and rising, saw the whole earth and eventually was lead to a tunnel.
3. He saw a light that was full of love and security. He can’t properly explain how amazing this was.
(I will skip the part regarding his personal judgment and get to the part regarding the Moshiach and Gog and Magog that starts at 27:30).
4. The Moshiach is already here and is very well known! People will be very very surprised. His is a Baal Tshuva who has not sinned once since his tshuva. He also helps others to be chozer btshuva.
5. The war of Gog and Magog started on the 27th of Elul the 11th of September 2015, and it will get much worse in the weeks or months to come.
6. There will be a huge World War that will eventually lead the nations of the world to unite and attack Israel and Jerusalem.
7. The leader of the free world is know up above as Gog. Gog is none other than... Barack Hussein Obama.
8. The whole war will last only about two weeks.
9. The Jews who did not keep Torah and Mitzvot will die. (Hashem Y’rachem). The number will be in the millions. This is in addition to the non Jews who will also perish.
10. Tzahal will last only two days. Secular zionism (the flag, yom ha’atmaut) carries no merit.
11. Har Hazaitim will split into two and the Moshiach will be revealed. Moshiach will be able to sense by smell who is a real God fearing Jew and who is not.
12. Moshiach will fight against Gog and kill him. Gog will be buried in Israel.
13. During the war, two Atomic bombs will be shot at Israel and Hashem will suspend them in the air for two weeks. They will eventually fall on Tel Aviv and Haifa. Hashem Y’rachem.
14. Israel will be captured but the worthy will survive in Jerusalem.
15. The Moshiach will wear a garment that is stained in blood. The blood symbolizes all the Jews who were killed kidush Hashem. The Moshiach will then take revenge on the nations of the world who have oppressed us throughout the years.
16. It will take a very long time to burry all the dead.
17. Only those who do real tshuva will survive.
18. Those who make tshuva will inherit the highest level of heaven.
19. The Beit Hamikdash will descend from heaven and there will be a revival of the death. (This will take time and not happen immediately).

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well not according to the basic instructions before leaving earth....it say's God will send the birds to feast on the dead bodies......

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Interesting, but clearly not based in reality.

I'm sure for Obama's last year in office he'll want to go out with a bang and attack Israel.... This kid should have probably kept this dream to himself, but Youtube.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

World War starting 11 September 2015 and lasting two weeks.

I must have missed it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You have to watch it, cause what he really said is that the war started at that time, but the 2 weeks start when all the nations turn against Israel, which according to him should happen in the next few months.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No that it would get worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It fits but in several different ways. Maybe not in the manner some of you might be thinking.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the kid having parents that use a child for their own religious bs.
Anyone remember the kid who did the same only to admit it was his parents who told him to say it all?.
Poor kid.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Exactly!

A lot of Jewish people believe that Gog will make war on them. It ties in quite well with Revelation, too. So that is nothing new.

I feel sorry for this child being used like this. I do not believe one word of it. I think I'll stick with God's Stephen King novel "Revelation" for prophesy.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

All other nations attacking israel ?

Doesnt sound realistic.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

im still hoping Obama releases Mark David Chapman as his last good deed before he's fired.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well first of all this version of the Meshiach sounds nothing like the christ and it also does not even fit with the Jewish prophecys of the meshiach or at least not THE meshiach of Yahweh but is more demonic in apsect.

A lot of it does fit though and the suspended bomb's could mean in orbit waiting to fall for instance but were is the white horse entering jerusalem in victory through the now sealed gate, where is the entire house of Israel wakened and all there sin's forgiven, only by the Blood of Yeshua and his second coming when he will smash the sealed gate or ride through it as if it was not even blocked.

Read the revelation of St John and compare it to the original hebrew prophecy's and you shall see that the Meshiach is indeed Yeshua.

biblehub.com...
www.jewsforjesus.org...
edit on 19-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No. He is not. The last one is a girl. And let's not forget the two witnesses... So there are still three to come? Or the last Messiah is the female in the two? But no Jesus.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No. He is not. The last one is a girl. And let's not forget the two witnesses... So there are still three to come? Or the last Messiah is the female in the two? But no Jesus.

The 2 witnesses are the Roman Catholic Church and Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Or Enoch and Elijah, or Moses and Elijah, it is all just guessing and personal interpretation... The two olive trees.

But more on topic i don't think the kid is right. It's neighbours might turn against Israel especially if the war on terror escalates more, but i don't believe Obama is ever actually attacking them.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 19-11-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

or any rational manner amirite?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just thought the clip would be something debatable by ATS. Im not sure what I believe anymore.

It could have been a personal vision meant just for the kid. Maybe to scare him into doing the mitzvot, which I think are 613 commandments. (I looked it up)

But from what I got out of it, to go to the good place you have to keep the commandments and do good. I didnt however hear him mention accepting any religion to make into heaven.

Now with China vowing retaliation over a recent beheading of a Chinese man, it seems Isis is trying to provoke and drag the whole world into this conflict. I saw a few posts (I didnt research them) where people are claiming Israel is behind Isis, so who knows, maybe in the months to come, some proof of Israels involvement will be confirmed, causing the whole 70 nations to attack Israel.

Anyway, just thought it would be fodder for the restless mind. lol

edit on 19-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

There is one possible interpretation here the AC comes through into Jerusalem and declares peace after the first terrible wars. One of the interpretations is that the way he is able to do this is because Israel is on the ropes and he seems like everything the Jews want in a Messiah and he makes the rest of the world bow.

All will be deceived, that sort of thing.

Basically, he ties in more with the first white rider, not the actual second coming.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think your right the two witnesses are supposed to be Moses and Elijah or Enoch.

But, that would mean they are reincarnated on earth right now, and are living in Israel along with the Messiah at this very minute.

I wonder if they are friends and hanging out. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

That's a nice image lol
Do jews believe in reincarnation?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join