It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 yr old Jewish kid "experience in Heaven and vision of War"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thats a good question, Im not sure if they believe in reincarnation for the average, you and me peeple, but they must believe the two witnesses are going to.

I didnt find the whole interview in English so I dont know what else the kid said, but I do know there is more to the prophecy. If anyone else finds the whole clip in English, I would be interested in watching it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I looked up the reincarnation question, some do but its related to the teachings in the Kabbalah. I dont think all Jews believe in the Kabbalah, but I might be wrong. And the Kabbalah has a mystical spiritual base.
Looks to be an interesting read, but Its too early and Im moving today. Cant play for very long. Pray for me, I hate moving. Id almost rather die where Im at, than move. lol

www.quora.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I guess we wont get to compare notes until its all over. I cant begin to answer your questions about this. And it could be a demonic vision trying to misled, the devil himself turns himself into an angel of light. Its that kind of biblical confusion that caused me to stop doing the religious thing.

I spent way too many years trying to figure out which religion was the true religion, now I just try to be a good person and show kindness. I dont even know what the 613 commandments are, but I do know if you follow the commandment to love one another, then the choices you make will fall in line with the other commandments. (in my opinion) If not then, Ill deal with it when I stand up yonder. And I will explain that He should have made the whole thing more clear for the dummies like me. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

A lot of what he said fits prophecy, and who knows maybe he is making it up.

Anyone with their head grounded in reality would know he is making it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thanks for the link! Interesting stuff to make a difference between the "soul" & the"self"!
Good luck with your moving!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
From just reading the OP it may seem like this is about religion but it is not. The kid even says it himself; it's a measure of good deeds and religion really has nothing to do with it. You should watch the video. Even if what the guy saw only applies to himself rather than everyone else, I seriously doubt he is lying. There would be no point whatsoever. Thank you for sharing, I found it intriguing

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I feel sorry for the kid having parents that use a child for their own religious bs.
Anyone remember the kid who did the same only to admit it was his parents who told him to say it all?.
Poor kid.

This rabbi isn't doing his own credibillity a favour either with introducing this kid to the world..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

After watching the video, I dont think he is making it up, however its probably nothing more than a vivid dream spurred on by bizarre video games and too much pizza. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't think Obama will openly turn on them, but in terms of supporting them? I don't think Obama will do that either. Right now, Obama is pretty carefully standing up for Iranian interests in the region, and supporting Israel is not one of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just found out ISIS is so brutal on purpose this is exactly what they want, be seen as the biblical plague that brings us armageddon. Maybe this boy is right and we should evacuate Israel?
Obama inherited a messed up situation and will leave behind a disaster no matter what he does. But it would be a worst case scenario for Israel if they loose their most powerfull ally, and i also can't see that happen.
But wtf do i know?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The messiah is the 2nd coming of Christ, who will come on clouds of glory from heaven...the messiah is not someone who is already born. Most people think Gog refers to a place or city...in fact some believe Damascus is Gog...which sort of fits with what is going on right now...but also there is no mention of differing levels of heaven...

soooo basically I do not believe this kid

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What i find interesting is that moste of you dont even get what he is saying correct.

- He said that Gog is Obama. Obama will start the war.

- He said that 70 nations (UN) will join Obama in the fight against Israel. Even, Iran, Arab nations, SK and Russia. Obama will lead the attack.

But first he said.

First we will fight eachother for the right to go and conqure Israel. That is what we see taking Place in Syria. Obama With he's allies are preparing to Fight Putin and he's allies. Both sides are using the same excuse for being there...and that excuse is ISIS. Dont you People see the Connection? Proxy war ring a bell??

This war will start With a BOOM. and everyone will know that ww3 has begunn. Adn the Whole world will fight. EDIT: HE also said that everyone would know that it was God who started it.... He also said that the war intitially started on september 11th 2015. But that the wholly one had prevented it from going BOOM as of yet.

The war between Obama and Putin will last for two weeks. After two weeks they will come to an agreement through the UN to attack Israel and divide Israel amongst them selves. This Battle will last for two days. Israel will be beaten after two days. There will be no more IDF after two days and Israel will be open. That means defenceless.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Thank you for articulating that so well. The vid has been on my mind for the last couple of days, because some of what he said has transpired since he had the vision. It wont be long according to his own time table and we will see if anything he said comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think someone's been eating the magic manna mushrooms.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There was rebuttal video saying the kid had mental issues and the rabbi was feeding him information.
THe guy in the video claims he is a crook.

www.youtube.com...

Limbo

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Limbo
There was rebuttal video saying the kid had mental issues and the rabbi was feeding him information.
THe guy in the video claims he is a crook.

www.youtube.com...

Limbo

The person in the youtube video you present seams like the real Crook?

Making fun of the Whole case, and imidatly attack he's perants and the kids state of mind. That is probably exactly what a religious bias person would do.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
I think someone's been eating the magic manna mushrooms.

WHat the kid states seams like a plosible event. Have you been a sleep?

If you look at the situation in Syria... You have Putin supporting Assad, and you have Obama who want Assad gone. Dont you see the problem here?

Obama will not get ridd of Assad without fighting Russia. The US wont have any controll over the Syrian proclaimed Golanhights as long as Putin supports Assad.

ISIS is just a US Proxy. The US are not even been trying to get ridd of ISIS. The US have just droped some bombs here and there without being much productive reducing ISIS capabilities.

The US proxi "ISIS" is a asset being used to fool you and everybody else to think we have a common enemy. But the truth is that the US want Assad gone. That should be pritty Clear to everyone. For Assad to leave, Russia must first be pushed out.

That is not going to happen without a fight. But for the US to figth Russia they need a pretext to go to war...to gir up. But first the Public would have to be fooled into thinking that they are going to fight a different enemy than Russia. And that is where ISIS comes in.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Marjoe Gortner a revivalist preacher at the age of four. Who learned the preaching by imitation of his father, and being motivated by "mock drownings" to memorize Biblical verse and sell "Holy" articles to heal the sick.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple Does Israel mean a place or a people? Ah, think on that. Benny seems to be doing a good job of alienating Israel's (the place) strongest ally. The first rule of all seers, must be to interpret their vision remembering the time they are in and what the future may define, and to avoid placing their own beliefs as a stamp on the vision.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I hear you...

what do you make of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join