It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 yr old Jewish kid "experience in Heaven and vision of War"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Unless Israel does something so inhuman that unites the entire world against them, I can't eve see anything like this happening.

Not to mention the fact that there is no way that tiny little Israel could even survive a world-wide strike against them. Israel would be a graveyard within days if everyone unleashed on them.

They definitely would not win.

I mean, a middle power could easily wipe the floor with them, let alone a superpower of all the superpowers combined.

This kid is having some serious delusions.

Not to mention he says their saviour is called Baal. Isn't Baal supposed to be one of Satan's lieutenants..?

That kid must be on some crazy "non prescription", S&^t...lol

edit on 20-11-2015 by BobaFettish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: spy66

I hear you...

what do you make of this?

I think it is pritty interesting what Churkin stressed at the Meeting: Because there are two agendas lurking in the dekk of Cards. fighting ISIS is one, and geting ridd of Assad being the other.

Churkin also stressed that it is shortsighted of some UNSC members to try to block Russia’s draft resolution on fighting terrorism.

“We believe the attempts by several members of the UN Security Council to block our work on the project is politically shortsighted. You can fight terrorism with one hand and with the other practically play along with them,” Churkin said.

THere are really two geo-political interest at stake here. And one can not be reached if ISIS and the rebels are defeated.

If ISIS and the so called moderate rebels are defeated, the US will loose their oppertunity to get ridd of Assad... and wasted a Whole bunch of Money and resources. This means Russia and its allies have Assad and Syria in their hands. This is not in the best Interests Of The United States Of America at all.

The US thinks it has the best military complex in the world. The US thinks it is a world leader.... do to that fact the US thinks it should make all the calles, Not Russia or the UN.

That is porobably why the kid said: ww3 will start With a BOOM.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So, they're going to "suspend" nuclear warheads while they're in the air, for 2 weeks? Yeah..I believe that when me # turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Weird you brought this up OP.
I just commented about the Orson Welles narrated
Nostradmus documentary about "Fire in the New City"
(9-11) The culprit being a blue beret or blue turban wearing
Middle Easterner. Israel/Mossad ?
Sneaky antichrist.
And yeah the world would be way pissed if they found out
Israel has been blowing people up including their beloved Americans
since the 1950's and blaming it on everyone but
themselves.
edit on 21-11-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sad but true

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Of course I dont know about the kids mental health or anything, but in light of the fact it was in Sept he had this vision, and since that time the whole world except for a few minor countries has declared war on the Islamist extremist terrorist. And they are united, they are joining forces and this war will take place all on Israels border.

I just read that Netanyahu was wanted for war crimes, www.rt.com...

If these accusations are found to be true, why wouldnt the world powers stop them? Im not anti Israel or anything, but even I can see what is happening to the Palistians is just plan wrong. The Israelis stand on a promise made 2,000 years ago. I even saw one Hebrew scholar explain how there was only one tribe in Israel that assimulated into their promised land and didnt kill off the whole population of other worshipers. I replied "maybe they didnt have the stomic for murder" and my comment was erased.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I haven't read this whole thread...but instead was interested in the date this "began" of September 11th, 2015. My first Google search stated that was Patriot Day and led to this as the first link.

TheWeek.com - 10 Things you need to know..

1. Senate Democrats clear path for Iran deal
2. Obama orders U.S. to accept 10,000 Syrian migrants in next year
and more at the link.

I really found the first two interesting in relation to the OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

Actually, the kid said the Israel Defence IDF would only last 2 days, and Israel as a whole would be wiped out in 2 weeks. They wouldnt survive.

But he talks about the Messiah and the 2 witnesses. He said the Messiah would come, but very few would be found worthy to be saved by the Him.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

World War starting 11 September 2015 and lasting two weeks.

I must have missed it.

No offence...really. But isn't it funny that when someone says something like "the 2012 apocalypse will begin on 01/01/2012", people expect some giant, major and visible event. Isn't the BEGINNING of something when the first actions or events occur that LEAD to the giant, major and visible event?

Example...maybe 2012 WAS the beginning of the end of the world. That may simply mean the beginning of a series of events and choices that lead the the end of the world maybe in another 50 years. Maybe, in a way, all prophets have been right and we won't know until the big event and we look back and say "oh....NOW I see what he meant".

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I haven't read this whole thread...but instead was interested in the date this "began" of September 11th, 2015.

Lets not forget the crane that collapsed in Mecca killing 111 people.

maybe a connection there somehow?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: concernedcitizen519
So, they're going to "suspend" nuclear warheads while they're in the air, for 2 weeks? Yeah..I believe that when me # turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

That is not really what the kid is saying.

After two weeks where Putin and Obama (the Whole world) Battle it out in the ME, there is a truth made. Probably to prevent the war from going nucklear. That is when everyone go after Israel together With Obama leading the way. And that war will last for two days. IDF is defeated after two days.

And than Jesus shows up. And two dead People come back from the dead. And a hill is divided in two and so on....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: chr0naut

You have to watch it, cause what he really said is that the war started at that time, but the 2 weeks start when all the nations turn against Israel, which according to him should happen in the next few months.

So when nothing like that happens in the next few months what will the excuse or explanation be?

An easy way to explain it is because predictions like this aren't real.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I haven't read this whole thread...but instead was interested in the date this "began" of September 11th, 2015. My first Google search stated that was Patriot Day and led to this as the first link.

TheWeek.com - 10 Things you need to know..

1. Senate Democrats clear path for Iran deal
2. Obama orders U.S. to accept 10,000 Syrian migrants in next year
and more at the link.

I really found the first two interesting in relation to the OP.

There is a lot of things that takes Place that never reaches the News. IF any of those ten Things are the cause of ww3 we will never know. THe real important issues are never sheard With the Public do to Security reasons.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Can't really trust the kids, might be a popularity scam, but then again, you never know.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well I was really pleased that he found everyone reading the "Torah" when he crossed over, now he knows that he has chosen the right religion and path in life.

Can you imagine if he found everyone reading the Bible, or Koran?

/sarcasm .......smh

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Well I was really pleased that he found everyone reading the "Torah" when he crossed over, now he knows that he has chosen the right religion and path in life.

Can you imagine if he found everyone reading the Bible, or Koran?

/sarcasm .......smh

Are the books really that different?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: BobaFettish

Actually, the kid said the Israel Defence IDF would only last 2 days, and Israel as a whole would be wiped out in 2 weeks. They wouldnt survive.

But he talks about the Messiah and the 2 witnesses. He said the Messiah would come, but very few would be found worthy to be saved by the Him.

The whole thing read to me like the one who comes and sits in the temple which would be the AC of Revelation fame. The world will fall at his feet and he will deceive even those who think they won't be deceived. He can only sit in the temple if one of two things happen: Israel willingly recognize him or they are forced to. I've seen interpretations that it could go either way.

There are sound possible interpretations that have the 144,000 being sealed as the remnant of the remnant who are spared out of Israel and they are the ones told to flee, the ones sheltered outside of Israel and Jerusalem.

The two witnesses come during this time also and they torment the one who sits in the temple and he can't do anything against them and neither can anyone else until their ministries run out at which point they will be killed and the world will basically rejoice and do horrible things to their bodies until they are resurrected/lifted up to heaven in full view of the world by God.

The question becomes ... will Israel recognize the one who comes as their messiah or will they be conquered and forced? The way I read this vision, it could work either way. With Jesus, of course, coming at the very end of all things to set the world straight. And for those left at that time, very few will be spared then, too.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yup, pretty accurate in prophetic language.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is wrong in a lot of ways. But the obvious one being Obama is not Gog. Russia is Magog and Gog in Magog would be Putin. The two kings, one born in the north of Israel, and one born in the south of Israel is Putin from the north and Obama from the south. Putin being born in Russia and Obama being born in Hawaii or Kenya. Who knows right? The kid had one thing absolutely correct. There is a war coming, but it won't have anything to do with America attacking Israel, but rather America protecting Israel from Russia/Magog and all the Muslim countries invading Israel. I'm sure not all Muslim countries will attack Israel with Russia, but there are a few obvious countries like Iran and Syria that is ready and willing to go against Israel now as we speak. Russia just pulls all the strings and pushes all the launch buttons.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I like to call this the "Hellish Coalition". It's all the work of Satan. However, Israel will defeat this Russian led coalition. It's already been set into motion. Why do you think Russia moved into Syria? To help fight the rebels? Talk about pulling the wool over the sheep's eyes. The whole world is blind to this except Christians which are increasingly being persecuted and the Muslim extremists that are ushering in the End Days. Oh and I almost forgot to mention the Satanist, they also see it. Hell they're pulling Putin's strings. But don't think for one second Obama isn't in on it. He's Muslim, he's one of the ones ushering in the End Days.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCarpenter81 Israel will defeat this Russian led coalition.

Putin and netanyahu are the 'cabal' , or else they would be saving
the civilians and setting up an emergency refugee camp in
the wine-fields of golden heights (Syrian homeland).
But it is obvious that grapes and wine are more important to netanyahu
and his cabal, than the blood of starving
little children. Hope that the world catches on and wakes up before
it's to late, the cabal needs to be tarred and feathered with
plenty of match sticks to go around.

edit on 20/1/16 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join