It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 yr old Jewish kid "experience in Heaven and vision of War"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That sound something from ancient times in Jerusalem from the old testament, The young man is taking the biblical end of times to much to his hart and is having dreams base of written accounts.

It happens.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All I know is that somewhere around 5 yrs ago I posted on this very site, that all these meteors and earthquakes and storms and wars and genocides, all these things that are coming to pass as we speak would increase. God gave us a president that supports gay rights and abortion. We now have gay marriage legalized in all states, and abortion, well it's always been legal to take a soul. I'm not racist and I don't judge. Ppl can do what they want, they have to answer for it not me. I am just not blind to what's coming. America is about to be held accountable for her wickedness. He says He will punish those that are wicked. Its not that He's evil or He don't care, He tells us His secrets, His plans for us. WAKE UP PPL, WORMWOOD IS COMING.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Btw, I am a sinner. By no means am I trying to push anything on anyone. I shouldn't have to, just look all around u.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's terrifying to some I know. I was terrified myself when I began my research some yrs back. But it's inevitable that things will come to pass just as we were warned. He says He will tell us His secrets through His prophets or disciples. Whether or not we believe them and heed His warnings is up to us. All He wants is for us to turn back to Him and repent. He's been very patient with us. But as I said before, we allow same sex marriage now. He destroyed a whole city for basically the same exact reason. But yet ppl r blind to that, or they r just ignorant to the gospel, to His teachings. Read the bible folks. Heck just read Revelations. Ppl don't read the bible enough or they've never picked the bible up. But hey don't take my word for it. What do I know? I'm just ur average everyday citizen.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

This one is really fascinating for the tone it sets. Whether this Jewish boy's prophecy comes to pass we will wait and see. It sounds genuinly biblical, revealing the purity of his education, his uncorrupted personality.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't really think this boy is intentionally making up this story. But not sure how anyone can believe a person claiming to have a prophetic message from a single event, with no prior confirmed prophecies.

Boson

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boson
I don't really think this boy is intentionally making up this story. But not sure how anyone can believe a person claiming to have a prophetic message from a single event, with no prior confirmed prophecies.

Boson

Well, if he is right about this one, he wouldnt have to much time to build himself a track record.

I am starting to think this kid might be onto something. At least now since the 350 000 + strong Northern Thunder army have been revealed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join