It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: stevieray

I almost feel bad. You seem like a decent person, actually trying to converse. But your blinders and obstinate slant are really annoying, as you repeat them over and over.

Did you just insult yourself? I take back my last statement...now you are entertaining.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America

A leader of New York City’s Syrian community told The Post on Wednesday that ISIS terrorists have “absolutely” sneaked into America by posing as civil-war refugees — and joined sleeper cells just waiting to be activated.

“I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that,” said Aarafat “Ralph” Succar of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, home of the city’s largest enclave of Syrian immigrants. “I think they’re already at work.”

Succar, a member of the Bay Ridge Community Council, said corruption in his homeland is so rampant that anyone could easily pay bribes and obtain official identification papers bearing a fake name to disguise their real identity.

“You can go to the Syrian government today and say to them, ‘I need a piece of paper that says I’m Tony Caterpillar.’ And they give it to you,” he said.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I saw two in the grocery store last night. A fat, 50 ish woman with the head covering and long dress. I honestly can't say if she was Syrian or Bosnian but from somewhere down there. Her pot bellied husband was dressed more casually, gotta love the sandals and socks combo. She was in a fat cart scooter. I always thought that refugees were supposed to be starving, they weren't. So they're here already in Pa, at least. On the dole like many born and bred americans.

I don't know what their appearance has to do with this thread, but I object to your use of the word "fat" repeatedly. And "fat cart scooter." I am disabled and have my own mobility scooter and have had to use the ones in the store also.

Not everyone uses them because they don't want to walk. Many, like myself, are unable to walk very far (if at all).

Please stick to the subject at hand without resorting to petty insults. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Will be following you..

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
DEBUNKED!

The French Prime Minister clearly stated some of the muslim terrorists slipped across the border using the refugee crisis as cover.

"These individuals took advantage of the refugee crisis... of the chaos, perhaps, for some of them to slip in" to France, "Others were in Belgium already. And others, I must remind you, were in France."

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
His article is 100% incorrect. It used the premise that since the terrorists who had been positively identified were EU nationals then all of them were. Why would an EU national need to enter the EU through Greece or have a fake passport? You do realize you don't have to show passports to travel between countries in the EU unless traveling by plane correct?

a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

You will note that he does not say "ISIS," as the article alleges, he says "terrorists."

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Since you reject both right wing solutions (Hungary, Greece) and left wing solutions (France), what do you propose be done?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

After that passport was found another person was detained with the same passport information indicating there were multiple forged Syrian passports, probably being used for the sole purpose of gaining access to the EU on the basis of being syrian refugees.

Think this through, please. Is the Syrian government going to issue thousands of passports to people who wish to flee its authority? Are people who fear for their life going to wait for a passport? If someone crosses a border using a passport they are not a refugee, they are a tourist. The forged Syrian passports that have been turning up are of high enough quality that they are probably being manufactured by a government. Which government wants people to think that Syrian refugees are connected to terrorism?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: dismanrc
Even if only 1 in a 100 is up to no good. That means as many as 5000 terrorists are on the lose in the EU. Even at 1 to 1000 thats still 500. That could be hundreds of attacks like Paris.

Several EU nations (and America too, FYI) already have hundreds, if not thousands, of identified extremists. The refugee situation has not changed this one bit. We already had plenty of extremists in our countries, and many of them are not even Muslim!

We have extremists in our nations from every background, every religion, every race... there are plenty of nationalists, racists, extremist Christians in the US who are being monitored.

This is why people need to learn that Muslim does not automatically mean terrorist. While you're distracted by the right-wing propaganda telling you to focus exclusively on a specific group of people as being a t

hreat, there are plenty of other people of other groups out there who need watching.

Well, just to give you a heads up. My wife IS Muslim and still tells me to watch out. Because of their religion many that are not direct terrorist ARE facilitators. It also seams to be more of an Arab issue then a "Muslim" issue. Bosnia and Turkey are Muslim, but you see very little terrorism from these people.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Bosnia and Turkey are Muslim, but you see very little terrorism from these people.

With minor exceptions like the Armenian genocide. But fair is fair, that may be because the Turks are European as well as Muslim.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
So you posted a misleading article without vetting it?

Don't know where YOU live, but the info that all of the attackers were European nationals was all over our TV news here - not to mention numerous internet articles.

...I'm well aware that news reports are often questionable. One of ATS' roles has always been to evaluate such reports - without resorting to personal ad hominem attacks.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Will be following you..

Oh joy. Just what I need. Another stalker.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

fan

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

His article is 100% incorrect. It used the premise that since the terrorists who had been positively identified were EU nationals then all of them were. Why would an EU national need to enter the EU through Greece or have a fake passport?

Because that EU (Belgium) National was a wanted man in Europe, he had even gone as far as to successfully fake his own death in Syria last year.

At this point I am going to have to let you educate yourself. You are arguing about stuff and making claims...calling BS..when you obviously haven't read up on any of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

His article is 100% incorrect. It used the premise that since the terrorists who had been positively identified were EU nationals then all of them were. Why would an EU national need to enter the EU through Greece or have a fake passport?

Because that EU (Belgium) National was a wanted man in Europe, he had even gone as far as to successfully fake his own death in Syria last year.
At this point I am going to have to let you educate yourself. You are arguing about stuff and making claims...calling BS..when you obviously haven't read up on any of it.

He entered Europe again to complete his mission, amongst other so called refugees, with fake passports.
So refugees where indeed the Trojan horse Isil used to attack Paris.
With that in mind States have every right to turn away Refugees and close their borders,
Those ''Eu Nationals'' where ex-muslim immigrants that became Isis recruits.
So, one more reason to tighten up the control of the million muslim refugees caming in Eu.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What does their nationality have to do with it? I don't want the refugees in the United States because of their faith, not their nationality. The attackers in Paris killed hundreds of people and blew themselves up because they were Muslim, not because they were EU citizens.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

He entered Europe again to complete his mission, amongst other so called refugees, with fake passports.

Where did you get this information? He had an EU passport, he didn't need to hide among refugees.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

originally posted by: Indigo5

So refugees where indeed the Trojan horse Isil used to attack Paris.

There is neither confirmation or clarity on this..

Please provide "Official" statements..not unnamed sources.

Not saying it's not possible...but I have also heard there is a mismatch on the Fingerprints taken at entry in Greece and the actual fingerprints of the terrorist...which mean he stole the Passport after a refugee crossed though Greece or he didn't cross through Greece at all.

Show me specifics and NAMED PUBLIC SOURCES.

Those ''Eu Nationals'' where ex-muslim immigrants that became Isis recruits.
So, one more reason to tighten up the control of the million muslim refugees caming in Eu.

The mastermind was born and raised in Belgium?
edit on 20-11-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Where did you get this information? He had an EU passport, he didn't need to hide among refugees.

He was wanted by European authorities he couldn't enter with his real passport, he had to change identity sneaking in with refugees, just like the terrorist warnings back in February that they'll use refugees to attack Eu.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join