It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What is happening in Syria is an internal conflict. Are you also going to blame and condemn the west for the African warlords doing the same for decades?... Sorry, but claims like the one you just made is trying to blame and put guilt on the west for a conflict happening in Syria.

Just because Presidents like Obama have been funding the "rebels/terrorists/isis" doesn't mean the French or anyone else deserves what happened to them.

There is no excuse, NONE, for anyone to murder innocent people over perceived, or caused injustices by other parties.

edit on 20-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The records don’t exist in Syria, especially after you’ve had five years of civil war.
We don’t have a relationship with the regime.
It’s an ungoverned area.
We don’t know who these people are.
We’re lucky if we can get the names right.
For years, Obama and his minions have been trying to use radical Islam. We saw this with the “Arab Spring”, we saw this in Libya, and Obama was really hoping that radical Islamists would overthrow President Assad in Syria.

We spent millions training, arming and organizing radical Islamic warriors, and Obama hoped that they would do his bidding.

Instead, they have taken over large portions of Syria, Iraq and Libya using American weapons, and now they are conducting terror attacks against western targets.

Obama kissed the devil, and now all hell is breaking loose.

Unfortunately for all of us, nobody is going to be able to stop this nightmare now that it has been unleashed
The reality of the matter is that Obama and his minions don’t really have any real strategy for dealing with ISIS or defeating Islamic terror.
In fact, just this week Obama said that “what I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership or America winning.

Really?

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the rest of the clowns in charge of foreign policy in Washington have spent years destabilizing the Middle East, arming radical Islamists and creating ideal conditions for terror groups such as ISIS to grow.

And now that their “grand experiment” is blowing up in their faces, they have no idea how to respond.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

No the borders are closed, however that does not mean that France doesn't take in more refugees.
It simply means that it won't be easy for someone with bad intentions to cross the border into France with explosives and weapons.

People should not see this measure as a message that refugees are not allowed to enter France.
There is of course a chance that among refugees and immigrants, there will be a few people with bad intentions, but it is unfair and simply stupid to refuse many refugees who have fled the war.
Even more stupid is thinking that many of them are extremists.
the same with immigrants who seek a better life and a future in Europe.

To refuse refugees and immigrants is simply selfish and narrow minded.

edit on 20-11-2015 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, authorities were able to confirm that he was a Syrian refugee who had been rescued last month because they found his passport at the scene of the horrendous attack.

You will be ignored, and the story about the french guy posing as a refugee will be rekindled lol.

The old "tell a lie enough times and a lot of dolts will believe it".

That's how we got to "all were french". And they're hoping this second myth will bail out their first.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

No the borders are closed, however that does not mean that France doesn't take in more refugees.
It simply means that it won't be easy for someone with bad intentions to cross the border into France with explosives and weapons.

People should not see this measure as a message that refugees are not allowed to enter France.
There is of course a chance that among refugees and immigrants, there will be a few people with bad intentions, but it is unfair and simply stupid to refuse many refugees who have fled the war.
Even more stupid is thinking that many of them are extremists.
the same with immigrants who seek a better life and a future in Europe.

To refuse refugees and immigrants is simply selfish and narrow minded.

naaah, no it's not.

I don't mind anybody letting themselves and their families die, to feel better about "being nice" to violent strangers. Free will, self determination, and all that.

Me, I choose to keep my family safe, and me there for them. Not selfish or narrow minded whatsoever. Rather intelligent and adult, I think.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

That is what everybody want sir, a safe place and prospects for a future.
The refugees and immigrants are not different from us.
With your statement you seem to say, they are all extremists and out to harm us.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
None of the terrorism in France was caused by any Syrians.
It was caused by French and Belgian born terrorists, even the one with the Syrian Passport which was stolen from a dead Syrian soldier (who was fighting ISIS).

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What is happening in Syria is an internal conflict. Are you also going to blame and condemn the west for the African warlords doing the same for decades?... Sorry, but claims like the one you just made is trying to blame and put guilt on the west for a conflict happening in Syria.

Just because Presidents like Obama have been funding the "rebels/terrorists/isis" doesn't mean the French or anyone else deserves what happened to them.

There is no excuse, NONE, for anyone to murder innocent people over perceived, or caused injustices by other parties.

Oh, no kidding?

Who said anyone deserved it?

Who said there was an excuse?

Just post without replying to me next time, k? Because you're not making any kind of point relating to anything in my post and clearly don't know what blowback is or collateral damage is or that it doesn't stay within the nice neat boundary of one country.
edit on 11/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The goal of the war on terror is transform people into willing participants in chaos, mayhem and murder, or to turn them into collateral damage.
Nobody is born a terrorist, and we are all being set up as dispensable pawns in an orchestrated clash of civilizations.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Fingerprints now reveal that TWO of the Paris suicide bombers had entered Europe through Greece a month before the attacks

At least one suicide bomber had a ticket to the Stade de France and wanted to enter the stadium before exploding, but was rejected by a security officer.
Thousands of fans ran onto the pitch at the country's national stadium after the explosions went off.
It has now emerged that two of the ISIS militants were checked by Greek authorities on October 3, according to prosecutors in the French capital.

Syrian national al Mohammad arrived in Leros from Turkey, where authorities took his fingerprints.
He reportedly left in a group of six men after buying ferry tickets to mainland Europe.
He bought a ferry ticket with another man called al Mahmod, according to the BBC. They and the four men were said to have acted like close family or friends and could have posed as refugees.
The French police are now trying to track down the people who came into mainland Europe with al Mohammad and al Mahmod.
Hafdi was from Belgium and is believed to have fought for ISIS in Syria.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: amazing

Williams and Rather who completely made up stories? Rather with the intent to skew an election? How ignorant are you?

Edit: Post above beat me to it.

I was trying to stick with the topic on whether they would be censored by the government for propaganda against it. Try to pay attention. Let me know if I need to type slower for you and stevieray.

No, it's just hypocrisy and inconsistency on your part.

I don't remember "govt censorship" even being part of the discussion. You just keep calling FOX and conservatives various names.

okay I'll go back to your point.

I'm not calling conservatives names...not the rank and file average american voter. I'm calling the pundits (Hannity, Coulter, ORielly, Limbaugh) let's just stick with those four. That's not "various conservatives" Those 4 are lying, divisive whiners. Horrible American Citizens. Let's start from there. You're up. That's not some kind of agenda or anything. It's a reasonable opinion based on seeing, reading and listening to them in action. Not only that but they're stupid. Do people even listen to those 4 or take them seriously?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, they're certainly not white Christians, atheists or Vietnamese Buddhists are they.. either they are immigrants with citizenship or they are the offspring of immigrants.. either way immigration of Muslims is the problem.

Ridiculous way to try to twist things.. these people will never be European, they are foreign invaders and squatters and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
None of the terrorism in France was caused by any Syrians.
It was caused by French and Belgian born terrorists, even the one with the Syrian Passport which was stolen from a dead Syrian soldier (who was fighting ISIS).

Terrorists yell ‘For Syria’ during slaughter at Paris rock concert

French station BFM-TV said that one of the gunmen at the theater also shouted: “It’s for Syria.”

And a woman in the audience, identified only as Yasmin, told BFM, “I saw two guys. The biggest one said: ‘What are you doing in Syria? You’re going to pay now.’ Then he opened fire.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

The records don’t exist in Syria, especially after you’ve had five years of civil war.
We don’t have a relationship with the regime.
It’s an ungoverned area.
We don’t know who these people are.
We’re lucky if we can get the names right.
For years, Obama and his minions have been trying to use radical Islam. We saw this with the “Arab Spring”, we saw this in Libya, and Obama was really hoping that radical Islamists would overthrow President Assad in Syria.

We spent millions training, arming and organizing radical Islamic warriors, and Obama hoped that they would do his bidding.

Instead, they have taken over large portions of Syria, Iraq and Libya using American weapons, and now they are conducting terror attacks against western targets.

That is the crux of the matter...Previously wars were fought Nation against

Nation something definable?

ISIS is NOT a Nation it is an *ideology* and you cannot legislate for a

belief or what is in someone's brain?

*Religious wars are basically people killing each other

over who has the better 'imaginary' friend* >Napoleon Bonaparte<

edit on 21-11-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Napoleon never said that...you got duped.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The forged Syrian passports that have been turning up are of high enough quality that they are probably being manufactured by a government. Which government wants people to think that Syrian refugees are connected to terrorism?

They don't have to be forged by a government... More so when a few have been caught trying to use such passports, which means they are not that good quality and with scrutiny they can be seen as forged documents.

BTW, what government wants to bring 10,000 Syrian refugees meanwhile we see terrorist attacks like this one caused by some "Syrian refugees" or other radicals trying to pass for Syrian refugees?

edit on 21-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Everything you just posted was not factual...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It seems you are the one who didn't think your statement through. Articulate your accusation.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Where was the ad hominem? AP and BBC had the info about the passport the day after the attack. Your OP link is a private blog for all intents and purposes. This story appears to be fully driven by private one man "news operations".
edit on 21-11-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The Belgium national wasn't the one with the passport...you are getting your terrorists confused. The Belgian born French national was the supposed mastermind of the attack and also snuck back into the country, but there were two others. Here is one of them:

Ahmed Almuhamed, 25, whose Syrian passport was found on the body of a suicide bomber, took more than a month to get to France after posing as a Migrant when he arrived in Leros, Greece

Source

Source
edit on 21-11-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join