It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Following the tragic terrorist attacks in Paris, France, much of the global media debate has been centered around immigration, with many people suggesting that the recent wave of refugees into Europe from the Middle East is responsible for the violence. However, all of the attackers who’ve had their identities confirmed thus far, are actually EU citizens.

While it was widely reported that passports of foreign nationals were found, one of those passports belonged to an Egyptian victim, while the other passport, alleged to be Syrian, was actually fake.

..."the profile of the terrorists so far identified tells us this is an internal threat. It is all EU citizens so far."

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

All the attackers identified so far are EU citizens. No refugees, no immigrants, no Syrians. ALL EU citizens.

This means they're dealing with an issue of internal domestic security, authorities say.

“Let me underline, the profile of the terrorists so far identified tells us this is an internal threat. It is all EU citizens so far. This can change with the hours, but so far it is quite clear it is an issue of internal domestic security,” Mogherini said.

Meanwhile, the business of war is booming.

Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack

Stocks Prices for Weapons Manufacturers Rise Sharply After Paris Attacks

Following Paris Terror Attacks, Only Three Things Are Guaranteed

* Yet More War
* Islamophobia, Xenophobia, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
* Loss of Liberties in France and at Home

In Paris Tragedy, It's Necessary to Know Who's Pulling the Strings

Interesting how things work, isn't it?

edit on 18/11/15 by soficrow because: oops

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mmmhmm. Said from the start it probably wasn't IS/Daesh [ETA: who snuck in as refugees] at all, but the government is doing their damndest to make the connection. Even outright said so in the early statements.
edit on 11/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well it was Hollande that knee jerked within an hour of the attacks and closed the borders...

What sort of message does that send to the Average Jaques on the street?

Others were bound to blame refugees.
edit on 18-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

And they've already bombed the heck out of Syria too. Wonder what that collateral damage was. Probably way more than 129.

We need to stop the insanity and stop both. No need for the fear mongering and forcing connections that just aren't there to make things even worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

"refugees" or not the people responsible for the attack are / were animals dedicated to causing death and fear.

If you defend the actions or attempt to divert the focus you are nearly as bad as the aggressors.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thethirdchoice

"refugees" or not the people responsible for the attack are / were animals dedicated to causing death and fear.

If you defend the actions or attempt to divert the focus you are nearly as bad as the aggressors.

Excuse me?

I don't get what you mean.

I really don't.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand the point? We had terror attacks in Sydney and he was an Aussie. However, the Paris attacks were "on behalf" of IS and even hailed as a great success by IS on their crappy websites.

I don't think it really matters where you come from. It's the affiliation is it not? Almost like a self styled franchise?

Or are you making a point everybody was going on about them being Syrian refugees? If that's the case, yes you're correct.

Personally I don't care. The world needs to rid itself of these clowns.

How is a completely different matter. House to house raids? No.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Mmmhmm. Said from the start it probably wasn't IS/Daesh at all, but the government is doing their damndest to make the connection. Even outright said so in the early statements.

They are EU nationals, but they belong to IS. I really didn't think it had anything to do with refugees from the start though, especially Islamic refugees, which was faulty thinking on the part of many, many people.
edit on 18-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Fortunately, national leaders are all re-affirming their commitments to welcome refugees, including Hollande in France.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethirdchoice

Just my opinion.

I have not one time seen anyone defending the actions of the attackers.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Excuse me?

I really don't.

Pointing out ludicrous lies is now the same as diverting from and defending terrorism...
/eyeroll

I've seen it all.

Why am I still on ATS?
/bemused

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Excuse me?

I really don't.

Pointing out ludicrous lies is now the same as diverting from and defending terrorism...
/eyeroll

I've seen it all.

Why am I still on ATS?
/bemused

You are here because you belong here. I wouldn't pay attention to new members until they get their footing or know how to comprehend an OP. I see one on here that hasn't.
edit on 18-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The world needs to rid itself of these clowns.

How is a completely different matter. House to house raids? No.

Dream on. Fear is driving the public. ...And personally, I'd rather see the world rid of the manipulators before the manipulated.

Following Paris Terror Attacks, Only Three Things Are Guaranteed

* Yet More War
* Islamophobia, Xenophobia, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
* Loss of Liberties in France and at Home

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah. All of it is so illogical and so opportunistic/convenient/prejudiced it makes my head hurt. They actually may or may not "belong" to IS or even be sympathizers. Hearing Hollande say they WILL prove that it was Daesh just creeped me out to be honest. There are any number of other reasons for this massacre that may have made sense to these clearly sick and violent people. The whole thing just stinks.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yep, it never had any thing do with ISIS, but the link had to be made because there were political interests at play...

The media hype and correlations of major terrors attacks is part of the problem too that gets people reeled up about the refugee crises and the spread of Islamaphobia...

Bloodiest attacks in 2015 linked to 'Islamic State' and counting.
edit on 18-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Excuse me?

I really don't.

You are saying the people responsible for the attack were french citizens. I am saying the attack would never had occurred was it not for ISIS.

I agree there are many Syrian refugees who need assistance but I wonder if the risk is worth the .....'reward'???

If it was Nazi Germany in 1944 would you be willing to accept German 'refugees'?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Yeah. All of it is so illogical and so opportunistic/convenient/prejudiced it makes my head hurt. They actually may or may not "belong" to IS or even be sympathizers. Hearing Hollande say they WILL prove that it was Daesh just creeped me out to be honest. There are any number of other reasons for this massacre that may have made sense to these clearly sick and violent people. The whole thing just stinks.

Of course there is the conspiracy part of me that might want to investigate just that. But for now I at least know refugees aren't the cause and logically the perpetrators are affiliated with IS. Beyond that, there is a pandor's box full of motivations to consider, some that are much more scary indeed.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is a little trick I've learned. When the main stream media says something, close your eyes and think really hard what the opposite of that would be because there is a high likelihood that it will be more accurate than what the government and military/industrial complex propaganda behemoth is spewing.

When the government propaganda mouthpiece suggests who the enemy is, it's a sure sign of deflection from who the actual enemy is.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Mmmhmm. Said from the start it probably wasn't IS/Daesh at all, but the government is doing their damndest to make the connection. Even outright said so in the early statements.

Just so I'm clear are you contending that it wasn't an ISIS attack since it was done with EU citizens, many of whom were know to be radicalized and had recently went to Syria? I didn't know you had to be a native from ISIS territory for it to be an attack from them.

Having tons of people come into your country without proper papers to prove ANY citizenship anywhere is not a very sound policy. History will judge how sound of an idea that was.
edit on 18-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

They mentioned something about a lot of these European nationals left to fight along side ISIS in Syria. I wouldn't allow them to come back into the country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join