It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: soficrow

**EU Citizens**?? ...

Omar Mustefai born to Algerian parents known as a radical

trained with ISIL inside Syria last year.

Salah Abdeslam Belgium born (parentage?)

Abdel Hamid Abaand raised Belgium/France (parentage?)

Bilal Hadfl Morrocan decent he fought with ISIS in Syria as

recently as this spring using the names Abu Mondjahid Al Belgiki

and Bilal Al Monhajir

Ahmad Al Mohammad was the name on the fake pass port the

possibility was he was using the fake passport to re. enter Europe

in early October because his real identity was on a watch list.

Samy Amimour was on a watch list when he went missing

and was suspected of having travelled to Syria.

Whilst they all may have been EU citizens...Their parentage is ME

the clues are in the names Nothing very French sounding there??

The excusers / supporters are desperately trying to conflate "muslim terrorists who pursued french citizenship solely to kill on french soil" with "they are french guys". Actually, they're doing their best to fake an image that the killers were a bunch of conservative lifelong french guys (who they would much rather persecute than actual terrorists).

I hope when various nations actually start hunting down the whole terrorism franchise, they can somehow ID the people giving them aid and comfort on all of these message boards.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
What about Christian terrorists in Ireland? The U.K.? They were bombing the ish out f each other very recently. What about Hindu terrorists? They are still killing people...

a reply to: Freth

You really can't distinguish between the scope or viciousness.........lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: deadeyedick

The government has subtler ways of controlling information than censorship, but now we are straying off topic. The point is the the Patriot Act, which I am in favor of repealing, does not authorize censorship. News items can get pulled for a number of reasons, but never because they clash with presidential policies, otherwise, what would Fox News do?

That's a really good point. Fox News would be off the air...or maybe not the newscasts but those wacky pundits like Hannity, Coulter, ORielly etc would be looking for jobs as dishwashers.

Amazing that you're not concerned about Brian Williams, Dan Rather, Maddow, Mathews, the View, and so on. Just never noticed them, eh ?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: stevieray

I almost feel bad. You seem like a decent person, actually trying to converse. But your blinders and obstinate slant are really annoying, as you repeat them over and over.

Did you just insult yourself? I take back my last statement...now you are entertaining.

You were the only was I was talking to at the moment, didn't want to quote another post that had nothing to do with what I was saying. Was right after my preceding post.

You're just smart enough to know all this, but still the juvenile snark. That's OK, be happy, do what it takes for that.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

Since you reject both right wing solutions (Hungary, Greece) and left wing solutions (France), what do you propose be done?

I don't reject a solution, as a matter of fact I just can't see any so far.

Stop the fricken War with Terror already, for good. Start helping developing nations deal with their own issues and stop stripping their shores blank of fish, for Christ's sake. Don't fund bloody dictators in Afrika just to keep the growing number of refugees at bay.

Syriaus business in none of our business either, let Vlad the Impaler deal with it. Help the folks in the ME to get rid of their problems and stop being one. Get over with it and quit dropping supply on the Daesh 'accidentially', go after their fundings & follow the Money Trail.

More than 'nothing at all' and staring intensely into the other direction would be sufficient for starters.

edit on 20-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

And the same arguments are being made today to turn away the Syrians as were made to deny Jews entry in WW2.

ASK B o why he refused Yazhidis and Christian Syrians. I'll wait.

Or to help the Iranian students, or Mubarak, or Ghadafi, or Assad.

Because he doesn't want freedom or stability, he wants the spread of jihad, sharia, and caliphate. And whatever mayhem and butchery it takes to help it along.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Indigo5

I didn't mention anything about deportation, but.....hey, you supporters of open borders and refugee relocation with no meaningful vetting, when the chickens do truly come home to roost, don't look to me for sympathy or support; you won't find any.

Why would I look to you? Or your ideological kin? What you don't seem to grasp is that your fear mongering, bigotry and intolerance shares a common lineage with ISIS. You don't murder men, women and children who don't look like you or follow the same god, you just dehumanize them on the internet.

Democracy, freedom and liberty are ideals that are fundamental to mankind's survival. The sociopathic agenda of groups like ISIS are the antithesis to those ideals. Choose where you sit, but do not lie to yourself and pretend to be defending a free way of life while deriding and dehumanizing others based on their ethnicity or faith.

What was the goal of the attacks in Paris? It wasn't a military target...no fewer soldiers from france...no fewer bombs...just the opposite.

What does ISIS need to grow and prosper? To recruit?
They need hatred, bigotry and intolerance to grow toward Muslims in general.

Your ilk serves ISIS's agenda...mostly unwittingly...but the outcome is all the same.

The bigoted, dehumanizing rhetoric aimed at the 1.5 Billion Muslims of the world is gleefully received by ISIS. It is the best recruiting tool they could imagine.

They measure their success by how much the world blames Muslims at large and by how much the world trades liberty for fear.

haha, you believe that unfettered waves of illegal / unvetted muslims will make them love us and assimilate, for not asking who's a killer and who's not.

What do I believe?...I believe out of the rhetoric of intolerance that is splashed across all of ATS, yours is the least interesting.

Your vocabulary has GOT to have more than bigot, racist, and intolerance. It's just GOT to.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The government has subtler ways of controlling information than censorship, but now we are straying off topic. The point is the the Patriot Act, which I am in favor of repealing, does not authorize censorship. News items can get pulled for a number of reasons, but never because they clash with presidential policies, otherwise, what would Fox News do?

That's a really good point. Fox News would be off the air...or maybe not the newscasts but those wacky pundits like Hannity, Coulter, ORielly etc would be looking for jobs as dishwashers.

Amazing that you're not concerned about Brian Williams, Dan Rather, Maddow, Mathews, the View, and so on. Just never noticed them, eh ?

It's because the topic was Fox news, but since you asked. If we're talking about propaganda, then yes Maddow and Mathews would be off the air. I think Williams and Rather would have been safe.

But are you talking about the topic or upset because I called the people on the conservative media wackos? They are wackos...I can't think of anyone as hateful on the left as the right wing pundits or as stupid, except maybe bill maher but he bills himself as a comedian whereas the right wing wackos want you to believe they are newscasters and reporters and experts. They are not.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Where are we getting that none of the attackers are refugees? They found a falsified passport from someone who entered Europe through Greece.

They invented the lie that none were refugees, out of whole cloth.

Now that the lie is disproven, they create a second, more embarrassing attempt to hide the truth - "oh, it was french guy pretending to be a refugee".

As though this could ever makes sense in any universe.

A whole movement based in lying. They call it taqquiyah.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It's because the topic was Fox news, but since you asked. If we're talking about propaganda, then yes Maddow and Mathews would be off the air. I think Williams and Rather would have been safe.

But are you talking about the topic or upset because I called the people on the conservative media wackos? They are wackos...I can't think of anyone as hateful on the left as the right wing pundits or as stupid, except maybe bill maher but he bills himself as a comedian whereas the right wing wackos want you to believe they are newscasters and reporters and experts. They are not.

I can't take anybody seriously who repeats the word "wackos" 3 times in two sentences, run-on though they may be.

Or tells us that Dan Rather is just fine. He blatantly lied and fabricated a fake story on air, to try and win a presidential election for the liberal. You really need to check into how you're making yourself look, here.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Williams and Rather who completely made up stories? Rather with the intent to skew an election? How ignorant are you?

Edit: Post above beat me to it.
edit on 20-11-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Williams and Rather who completely made up stories? Rather with the intent to skew an election? How ignorant are you?

I was trying to stick with the topic on whether they would be censored by the government for propaganda against it. Try to pay attention. Let me know if I need to type slower for you and stevieray.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You said..." I can't take anybody seriously who repeats the word "wackos" 3 times in two sentences, run-on though they may be."

Apparently you don't listen to fox news or talk radio? That would explain the disconnect and our difference of opinion on this matter.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I was trying to stick with the topic on whether they would be censored by the government for propaganda against it. Try to pay attention. Let me know if I need to type slower for you and stevieray.

No, it's just hypocrisy and inconsistency on your part.

I don't remember "govt censorship" even being part of the discussion. You just keep calling FOX and conservatives various names.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You said..." I can't take anybody seriously who repeats the word "wackos" 3 times in two sentences, run-on though they may be."

Apparently you don't listen to fox news or talk radio? That would explain the disconnect and our difference of opinion on this matter.

No, continually repeating the same childish little insult just destroys one's credibility. That's all. Add that to you only being able to notice flaws in conservatives, when Williams Rather and Cronkite have been documented as the worst......not good.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It's mind boggling, but sadly no longer surprising.

Not when you have to read it in every post.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83
EU "citizens", but where did they come from originally? Think about it.

The genetics are well-documented - Africa and the Middle East.

Genetic history of Europe

The genetic history of Europe is complicated because European populations have a complicated demographic history, including many successive periods of population growth. The history must be inferred from the patterns of genetic diversity across continents and time. The primary data come from sequences of mitochondrial, Y-chromosome, and autosomal DNA (including single-nucleotide polymorphisms)[1] from modern populations and if available from ancient DNA.

…The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively".

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well it was Hollande that knee jerked within an hour of the attacks and closed the borders...

What sort of message does that send to the Average Jaques on the street?

Others were bound to blame refugees.

Not to disagree but I was under the impression they shut the borders to stop people escaping.
Obviously it didn't work and some stayed behind.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In the news in Spanish at least one, or two of the terrorists had been identified as Syrian refugees. In one case it was stated that one of them had been rescued from the Mediterranean after their boat had capsized.

Here you go.

Report: Terrorist Was RESCUED from ‘Refugee’ Boat

One of the terrorists involved in the horrific attacks in Paris on Friday evening was reportedly rescued by Greek authorities from a refugee boat that sank off the coast of Greece last month.

The UK Mirror, citing Serbian and Greek media sources, says that 25-year-old Ahmed Almuhamed and another family member were rescued October 3. They were processed as refugees, but there had been no way to verify whether their identity documents were real. They were transferred to another vessel and continued their journey.

www.breitbart.com...

Even Castro's News Network, I mean CNN had this on the news.

www.cnn.com...

In the news in Spanish they mentioned two of them. Would have to check if it was a mistake or if indeed another one of the terrorists was a Syrian refugee.

edit on 20-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
BTW, authorities were able to confirm that he was a Syrian refugee who had been rescued last month because they found his passport at the scene of the horrendous attack.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join