It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

A large group like the CIA, MI6, and Mossad?

The only group that benefits from fear and terrorism is the ruling elite.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
In my sad humble opinion this will be the start of a war in Europe.

I really hope I'm wrong, but this will not and cannot be over-looked.

This will be the start of martial law in Europe, doubt it will be a war... unless you mean a war on the citizens of Europe?

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

They are killing people one-by-one in the Concert hall where they have the hostages.

www.france24.com...

Apparently someone is talking via his cell phone from the inside of the concert hall.

State of Emergency has been Declared: Borders of France are now completely closed in, or out.

At least he's not on a plane at 10,000 feet prior to cellular antennas being installed on airplanes.
edit on 14-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time for Angela Merkel to start packing.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does Merkel and Germany have to do with this?

The soccer game in the stadium was France vs Germany. Both have been lagging a little behind lately in the War on Terror.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When you allow the rats in your village you can expect the plague!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just want to say that France has received 19 (!) refugees during this last tragic wave of migrants this autumn. Why? They have just "refused". Of course this was done leading up to this.

I have not been able to read all the pages so far but I would like to say this anyway:

I feel this false flag attacks has been done for several obvious reasons:
To escalate the polarisation between east and west/Christianity and Islam.
To induce mass hysteria in order to implement legalisation for more surveillance of the people.
To definitely stop helping migrants and perhaps even force Muslims out of Europe.
To definitely close EU's borders and set up borders controls

This is a cowardly, false, evil and hateful way to treat the citizens of any country.

I think it is about time that we, the people, by whom allowance and but also negligence the leaders of these countries are working for this agenda and who are the true criminals, finally stood up saying:

NOT IN OUR NAME!

This is no naive idea, it can be done! This has to stop!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was hoping I would be wrong about this, but I knew this was going to happen. I also suspect this may not be the last attack. Everyone is on high alert so I don't think it will happen anytime soon, but the threat is still lingering in the shadows. I hope everyone stays safe and keeps an eye open for suspicious activity!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClandestineKid
My heart goes out to my neighbours in France. I can't begin to comprehend what the people there, and especially the families of those killed, are going through. Saying it's barbaric is putting it mildly. No words can describe it.

If there is an after life those who took life's so callously will burn for all of eternity. Sadly, I don't think that's the case and they'll never face any kind of justice. They've just taken and destroyed life's in the name of a GHod that does not, never has and never will exist. What a waste.

What they did was not in the name of their God. They did it for ISIS. They did it so that the West would bomb Syria and remove Assad and clear a path for them to take advantage of the chaos, brainwash more people into being their foot soldiers, the ones who strap on the bombs so they can continue to just sit back, get rich, be little warlords of their own little terror cells and to torture and control the innocent people around them.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It appears that the "Bataclan" was owned by Jews for many years until September..
Media: "Apparently not a random target"

Then again, did the owner knew it was gonna happen? Have the attackers missed that the place changed? Maybe it WAS a random target?

Strange

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Amazingly, the ISIS attack at Bataclan (where gunmen stood in the balconies and fired machine guns mercilessly down at victims below) was suspiciously reminiscent of the ' French movie theater massacre' in the film 'Inglorious Bastards.'

IMAGE: plasmapool.org...

Indirectly, Quentin Tarantino may very well have inspired ISIS.

edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Debunkology, you seem to be on a bent about US politics, and I'll be perfectly honest; I hate them as well. However, I think your anger is focused more on corporate greed than strategic value. On this count I could not agree more. Unfortunately though, corporate greed affects far more than the US. It affects corporations based in the UK, Russia, China and elsewhere. It is not a phenomenon unique to the US. It is shameful no doubt, but not something unique to the US.

Does money influence politics and action in the US? You bet it does! Sadly, this is the case more often than not. And, it needs to STOP...on this we agree. However, it is not isolated to the US, and the UK is just as guilty of this kind of action as much, if not more, than the US. Colonialism by the UK set out to conquer the World, and this was taking place long before the formation of the US of A.

You seem to perceive me as one defending the (selfish) actions of the US, as if I am some sort of propaganda driven monkey. Quite the contrary; I have lived abroad for many years...many of those in Muslim countries even. I have traveled the world (not by choice, but because I was asked to). I am a conservative (not to be confused with "Republican") by choice; I believe in freedom, but I also believe in personal responsibility. By looking at your profile, I suspect we may agree on this point. I might not be what you think.

The US might have an agenda against Assad, but I will say again; this agenda does not supersede the agenda against ISIS. On this count, you are simply wrong; I'm sorry this upsets you, but it's true.

Lastly, from my political viewpoint, the two party system in this country is hopelessly broken; what with special interest and lobby...it's a joke. The president is a joke. Equally, I would add; so are the leaders in the EU...so the US isn't the root of all evil, contrary to how some might perceive it.

Perhaps we can find some common ground. I suspect we can. Until then, pick a topic, take it to 'debate'; I'll sign up as a 'fighter' and we'll see where it leads. I didn't spend 6 years in college (university as you call it) to get a degree in Physics and then work 35 years in the field for nothing. I'm not your average 'bear'.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is a link to a video showing the first meeting of the French security forces and the terrorists at the Bataclan concert hall.

www.parismatch.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
the wolfs are already here there leader is in the white house.......a reply to: Realtruth

Okay, thanks for letting us know what you are all about.....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kali74

What they did was not in the name of their God. They did it for ISIS. They did it so that the West would bomb Syria and remove Assad and clear a path for them to take advantage of the chaos, brainwash more people into being their foot soldiers, the ones who strap on the bombs so they can continue to just sit back, get rich, be little warlords of their own little terror cells and to torture and control the innocent people around them.

Here is just one random Muslim in the UK for example, and no he does not speak for the mind of every single 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

He states clearly that from the Quran that, ones duty is 1st-belief.. 2nd-Jihad, that nothing is mentioned more than fighting. Coming from who and what Mahammad was, is no surprise that SOME Muslims go straight from their book and Mohammed as their example.

There are too many willing suicide bombers who do believe they are dying for their god Allah, they re not doing it because of ISIS etc its in their book and the examples of and writing's of Mohammad's life.

From W Churchill (emphasis mine)

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome
wikiislam.net...

This is labeled as hate speech today, if spoken in public.

Winston would be rolling in his grave.

European countries are falling to Islam, by invite and promises of $$ ? where are the Muslim countries taking masses of refugee`s? it would be better if all our countries sent them buckets of aid money to cope.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time for Angela Merkel to start packing.

Why? It's not her fault. Why shoot the puppet?

Merkel is to the DAESH what Rahab was to the Jews.

Maybe at the end of the day she also will be also spared like Rahab.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hmm, not sure of the reliability of this site, but it states that the French government had known of the attack, or at the very least of one of the men. Here is the link for you all:

www.globalresearch.ca...

Would I be surprised if they had known? No, our governments have proven to hide information or create operations (false flags) in order to further their goals both on the Domestic and International level.

NOTE: I am not claiming this was a false flag.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

I saw you a few days ago defending this #.

Oh, man.. that's too much.

I wonder how many were swayed by this terrorist attack. Just 3 more large attacks in quick succession and we could declare a modern day crusade on all muslim countries. It really is too easy isn't it, to sway the masses I mean. If I had no conscience like some of these psychopathic puppet master types I'd just pull of false flag after false flag until I had people exactly where I needed them. It never goes out of style, it's too easy isn't it..

I don't know if I'm deranged right now, but the thought of someone switching sides like that.. I don't know, messes with my head in some unknown way.

Well, a lot of us were saying this were coming, we were all poo pooed by apologist islamophiles. Where will we be in 10 years? 20?
edit on 14-11-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Merkel is to the DAESH what Rahab was to the Jews.

Maybe at the end of the day she also will be also spared like Rahab.

I've already stated in this thread much more radically then
yourself. And meant every word like what I believe is part of
me. Exterminate the exterminators and go from there. No
more planned visions of the future. Their future will only die
if they do. It's obvious that their future isn't good for any of
us.
edit on Rpm111415v10201500000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

it would be better if all our countries sent them buckets of aid money to cope.

EU met with African officials about a week ago and offered them 2 BILLION dollars to take their refugees back, and additionally they would help them get some things done.

They declined. Said it wasn't enough. That's the last I've heard, but there might be an update I'm unaware of.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

EU met with African officials about a week ago and offered them 2 BILLION dollars to take their refugees back, and additionally they would help them get some things done.

They declined. Said it wasn't enough. That's the last I've heard, but there might be an update I'm unaware of.

Hmmm, that's quite the racket.... And there i was thinking SPECTRE were a fictional body.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Which countries? And how much aid money do you suppose they are already getting form the US?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join