It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Then why is russia promising to stand by France?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
For fifty years I have watched this whole problem escalate into chaos and it is now overwhelmingly a world problem. I believe all Middle Eastern people should be deported back to the middle east from all world countries. Ship them back on boats. These people should fix the middle east problems. You never see these "Muslims" apologize for the terrorist attacks or try to get their people to behave. If they focus on women's rights, fixing their houses, farming, and schools they would be busy doing something positive. All guns should be taken away from people in these middle east countries. All future babies should be castrated at birth. No one leaves or enters their countries. A total ban or quarantine for one hundred years. All countries should send army people into these countries to set this situation up.

Wow...really?

How about sending in some construction battalions to build death camps. We need some of those too, right?
How do you say "Auschwitz" in Farsi?

Geez, a little bit harsh, don't you think?

I was thinking more along the lines of an isolationist approach. Leave the guns and babies alone, let them figure it out on their own.

edit on 11/14/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

For fifty years I have watched this whole problem escalate into chaos and it is now overwhelmingly a world problem. I believe all Middle Eastern people should be deported back to the middle east from all world countries. Ship them back on boats. These people should fix the middle east problems. You never see these "Muslims" apologize for the terrorist attacks or try to get their people to behave. If they focus on women's rights, fixing their houses, farming, and schools they would be busy doing something positive. All guns should be taken away from people in these middle east countries. All future babies should be castrated at birth. No one leaves or enters their countries. A total ban or quarantine for one hundred years. All countries should send army people into these countries to set this situation up.

Hey did you know that Libya was a thriving country once?

Why has this escalated into chaos?? I think photos speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But if we do that, how do we get hold of all the resources that they have, that we want and that caused us to create puppet regimes so that we could exploit those resources? Particularly the phosphates, in fact, some people argue that this whole current # storm is all about the phosphates. Some countries, not Russia of course, are gonna need that stuff real, real bad. The US for example.

If the war was for hearts and minds, then the West is winning, the vast majority of those of fighting age are leaving and want to join the other side. I say rather than fence them in, we let all those that want out, out, and then those that want to fight will be able to do so with impunity.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Then why is russia promising to stand by France?

Putin wants rid of ISIS.
USA wants rid of Assad.

There is no reason why Putin would not want to stand by France. If it were upto Putin, Russia would be a key ally with the EU. But the USA do not want that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No, you said "different people react different ways to high stress situations." How they react to a situation and hearing two different things are not the same. Think. You are in a concert hall, sitting in the 43rd row of the second mezzanine, more than 100 yards from the stage. I am in the 4th row main floor. The guy next to you sets off a firecracker during the concert. Did you hear it? Did I? No one has to imagine anything. No one has special training not to freak out. Just because they are in the same venue does not mean they heard/saw the same thing. No bizarre scenario has to be invented to accept that point.

I have reduced this to the way in which I could communicate to a five year old. If you dont get it now, you never will.

Yes I absolutely did allude to that. And regardless of what you and your boyfriend says, this much has been verified by independent lab studies.

You talk nothing but 100 % bull ***t.
Show me your aforementioned 5 year old that understands the concepts of "firecracker", mezzanine, 4th row, main floor, 100 yards and "concert."

Produce this WonderChild or find something better to do with your time.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Then by your logic russia is behind this, if you want to call it a false flag?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Huh??? How does this make any sense?

USA wants rid of ISIS and Assad.

Putin would align with anyone he can rob.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Edit - I actually did acknowledge that not everyone would have heard or seen the same thing. This is evident in my statement that different people react different ways to high-stress situations.
Yet you accuse me of being the one who only sees what I want to see?

No, you said "different people react different ways to high stress situations." How they react to a situation and hearing two different things are not the same. Think. You are in a concert hall, sitting in the 43rd row of the second mezzanine, more than 100 yards from the stage. I am in the 4th row main floor. The guy next to you sets off a firecracker during the concert. Did you hear it? Did I? No one has to imagine anything. No one has special training not to freak out. Just because they are in the same venue does not mean they heard/saw the same thing. No bizarre scenario has to be invented to accept that point.

I have reduced this to the way in which I could communicate to a five year old. If you dont get it now, you never will.

Still waiting for your valued and much-awaited input, oh lord.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

For fifty years you didn't see the Soviets, the Europeans, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the US interfering in the ME? Bombing them, deposing, arming extremists to depose? Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria were as advanced as we in the West are, women were better off, more equal in a lot of places, education was good, there was even secularism.

The Soviets and the West destroyed all that, armed extremists who could not tolerate progress or their own lack of power. Why? Because they wouldn't sell their resources to us below market value or just didn't want to play with us at all. All they wanted was power, we bombed a path clear, led them in with our tanks and robbed them blind.

None of that excuses or justifies the horrors that extremists inflicting on the innocent in Paris yesterday. Blood for blood is stupid.

People like you, need to realize that moderates are trying to flee those same people. They shouldn't be condemned anymore than the entire population of the West being personally responsible for what our governments did.

The only path that leads to the end of all this violence and extremism is to stop creating it, hold our governments on a tight leash.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You actually managed to make me laugh in this sad moment.

The west does NOT want to get rid of ISIS. If they wanted to do so, they would have done it by now. Only a fully ignorant person wouldn't want to acknowledge this fact. Not only the west does not wish to destroy them, but they are ARMING them.

The west has been "bombing" isis for years now and did close to nothing, we will see what results will they accomplish now in short notice after this horrible terrorist attack, and then we can discuss what was the west really doing all this time.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It has been proven for centuries you cannot fight a war against ideology. Remember the Crusades???

So, I take exception to the notion the west, or anyone else for that matter, could easily eradicate ISIS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Breaking News! : This is not good folks. Looks like the work of a large group.

It appears that there are 7 different locations throughout Paris, so this appears to be some type of a coordinated attack.

Hostages have also been taken. The reports from people that got out of the concert hall were that people are dead everywhere, and that gunman were shooting people for 15 minutes, on a continual basis. Gunman apparently have have just tossed explosives into the remaining hostages, in desperation of being taken alive. I hope this is not the case.

*Update: France's President is speaking and says they know who is responsible, everyone needs to stick together, and that people should not show fear.

Live Coverage here BBC

And more here: Paris Bomings, hostages, and Attacks Coverage

Live Coverage Watch France 24

Live Coverage In French Only

CBS Still Images and News

21:59 The France 24 network has interviewed a witness to a shooting outside the restaurant, Anne-Sophie. “Everyone was outside on the terrace of the restaurant when all of a sudden we saw these masked men start firing in all directions. It felt like it lasted a long time.” She said there was “an enormous amount of injured”.

At least one man opened fire with an automatic gun at the Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district. Shooting has also been heard near the Bataclan arts centre with reports of hostages have been taken there. Three explosions are also reported outside a bar near the Stade de France, where France were hosting Germany.

www.bbc.com...

Reporter says:

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured. He says police have now arrived and sealed off the area. An eyewitness told Liberation he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired at a cafe in rue de Charonne.

Cafe Window Pic.

My thoughts and heart go out to those families that lost their loved ones.

Absolutely horrible news.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

You obviously made your choice in what you are going to believe. You cite a reference and choose to believe it while fabricating fantasy about how other people's sources cant be trusted. You choose to ignore the numerous sources now reporting what happened and can not acknowledge that perhaps not everyone heard/saw the same thing. If it doesn't fit your personal view it simply cant be real. I leave you to your fabricated world. I prefer to live in the real one, even with atrocious acts of savagery like this...

I am flipping through the channels and I am disturbed by the number of people I see telling the world to be careful not to blame all of islam for the acts of a few extremists, "IF" that is who did this. That bothers me. No one starts out on the far side of extreme and tones it down to the level of an extremist. Every extremist passed through the stage of moderate on the way to becoming extreme. Today's moderate could be tomorrow's suicide bomber. When is it ok to err on the side of caution?

Ah, I see now what your agenda is in all of this.
Please, point out the part where I fabricated fantasy?

Do you also persecute christians because of the actions of a few? How do you feel about the crusades? Or the Bosnian genocide that occurred during the 90's?

You accuse me of ignoring "facts" because they do not fit my "personal agenda". Yet you say you are disturbed by the number of people who are smart enough not to let their views on religion be tarnished by the extremist minority. Do you hate all religions equally, or is it just Islam you have a problem with?

Edit - I actually did acknowledge that not everyone would have heard or seen the same thing. This is evident in my statement that different people react different ways to high-stress situations.

Twisted circular logic - fail

You said:

People freak out in intense situations and some completely lose their **** altogether. They imagine things that didn't even happen. This is common knowledge, I don't even know why I have to explain this. So I'm going to side with the guy who's been reporting news since 2009, and has probably been trained not to freak out in these situations.

You hear one person say something you agree with and fabricate a scenario where everyone who disagrees with you must have imagined things that didnt even happen, and that your source has somehow been trained to not be affected the same way as everyone else. You have no reason to suspect he has this special so-called training, or that it worked when he needed it to for that matter. That is fabricating fantasy scenarios to fit your agenda.

How do I feel about the crusades? I think the crusades were necessary. They repelled a savage muslim invasion to preserve their way of life. That tactic has been tried and has failed repeatedly throughout these forums regarding islamic violence.

I dont hate any religion. I hate people who murder innocents.

What are you even saying? Is this a documented language?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Huh??? How does this make any sense?

USA wants rid of ISIS and Assad.

Putin would align with anyone he can rob.

It makes total sense.

ISIS with brand new American military vehicles and equipment want to get rid of Assad. Americans could not get troops on the ground, but due to sheer luck (depends on the way you look at it), they now have a terrorist organization that has the same aims as them....getting rid of Assad.

ISIS have created an Islamic barbarian state in Iraq and have moved into Syrian regions. And they aren't descending on Israel. They are going for Syria and (then Iran). (2 governments that the Americans want to get rid of)

Now. If the Americans really wanted to get rid of ISIS, they would fully co_operate with Russia who want to get rid of ISIS. But no, the americans are trying all they can to stop Russian military operations within Syria.

So no, the Americans value getting rid of Assad much more than they do getting rid of ISIS. It is quite obvious.

That is why it makes sense. Putin is allies with Assad.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
BREAKING: German Governor: Arrest in Bavaria last week, may be linked to Paris attacks.

BERLIN – A 51-year-old man arrested in Germany last week with weapons in his car may be linked to the Paris attacks, the governor of Bavaria said Saturday.

A spokesman for Bavarian state police confirmed earlier Saturday that firearms, explosives and hand grenades were found when police stopped a man near the German-Austrian border on Nov. 5. Ludwig Waldinger declined to confirm reports by public broadcaster Bayrischer Rundfunk that the man appeared to be en route to Paris when he was arrested.

Responding to questions about the Paris attacks, Bavarian governor Horst Seehofer said: "In the course of spot checks we had an arrest where there are reasonable grounds to assume that there may be a link to the matter."

He didn't elaborate in his comments broadcast by Bayrischer Rundfunk.

Citing unidentified investigators, the station reported that documents found during the arrest indicated that the man was from Montenegro and was traveling to Paris. It also reported that the weapons, which it said included an automatic rifle and one kilogram of TNT, were professionally hidden inside the body of the car, a VW Golf.

Rainer Wendt, chairman of the German Police Union, said security agencies appeared to have been tipped off that the man was planning to enter Germany.

"It seems it was found that he originally wanted to go to Paris, heavily armed with several different firearms and explosives," Wendt told German news station n-tv.

"That the French authorities were informed about this is totally clear," he added. "From what we know the man is in custody and isn't saying anything, so with that information alone the French authorities seem to have been unable to do much. At least the attack couldn't be prevented, despite all the efforts that were surely made."

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

edit on 14-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It may seem 'obvious' to you, but it's not so obvious to the rest of the world. It might be helpful to look somewhere other than RT for your news.

The US didn't go into Asskrackistan to oust Assad.

The US didn't go into Iraq to oust Assad.

The US didn't spend trillions of (taxpayer) dollars in either of those two countries for anything to do with Assad or his regime. It was about terrorism, certainly in the case of Afghanistan.

ISIS is a distillation of the evil in the middle east. They fill a void in the absence of stable government structure. ISIS is pure evil.

If you think for one minute the US would align with ISIS solely for the sake of removing Assad you are sorely mistaken and misguided.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh sorry. From the title I thought this thread was about what happened in France yesterday.

Apparently it's about how evil the U.S.A. is.

So - ISIL is so stupid they have no thoughts of their own. They don't understand about death, killing people, what a war is (about fighting other warriors - not killing babies and whoever happens to be in the venue of the cheap ass bomb they had sense enough to make). They can't think for themselves even, they have to have a giant puppet master to pull their strings and make them go do all these horrific things). Poor things. It must be awful to be so dumb and so susceptible to the giant evil with not even a grain of sense-of-self, values, or personal responsibility - enough to realize they are perpetrating evil so vile it's the worst since Hitler. It almost makes you sad for these sweet misguided righteous young men who have fallen under the spell of the U.S. and the U.K.

Poor little ISIL. sniff.

Ugh. I'm so sick of it.
edit on 11/14/2015 by angeldoll because: added color because I'm so sick of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
originally posted by: Kali74

For fifty years you didn't see the Soviets, the Europeans, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the US interfering in the ME? Bombing them, deposing, arming extremists to depose? Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria were as advanced as we in the West are, women were better off, more equal in a lot of places, education was good, there was even secularism.

The Soviets and the West destroyed all that, armed extremists who could not tolerate progress or their own lack of power. Why? Because they wouldn't sell their resources to us below market value or just didn't want to play with us at all. All they wanted was power, we bombed a path clear, led them in with our tanks and robbed them blind.

None of that excuses or justifies the horrors that extremists inflicting on the innocent in Paris yesterday. Blood for blood is stupid.

People like you, need to realize that moderates are trying to flee those same people. They shouldn't be condemned anymore than the entire population of the West being personally responsible for what our governments did.

The only path that leads to the end of all this violence and extremism is to stop creating it, hold our governments on a tight leash.
Not sure how anyone can dispute your thoughts. Thx Kali

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder what people think about this little "nugget"

www.usapoliticstoday.com...

One minute they are blowing themselves up, the next, they are being detained and questioned.
Wonder if the detainee has his passport neatly placed in his shirt pocket........

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join