It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaints about atheists.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: redshift20

You can there are thouaands of sites you can go and talk crap and everyone agree with you, many religious sites out there.
Ah what's the matter Ats not like this?.
Oh well never mind how sad.

I'm not sorry for disagreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Ladybug201

One paragraph into the OP... Troll.

Your mind dude.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So disagreeing is trolling? Should we against religion stay silent? I think not.
edit on 12-11-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug201
THIS ^^^^^^^. They make us hate them

Kinda like, "The Devil Made Me Do It?"

edit on 11/12/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
OP, your title is: "Complaints about Atheists"

Are you complaining about me?
I was having a nice, normal day not thinking about the following: Santa, Easter Bunny, god. I also didn't think about allah or formula 1 or Eddie Brickell and the young Bohemians. I don't usually think about things that don't interest me. I am sure you can agree about the allah thing.
I am sure you don't believe in allah?
Why should you think about something you really don't believe in?
Now imagine I call you an a-muslimist. Because that's what you are by your logic. Also by your logic, I tell you that you actually DO believe in allah but you are lying to us about that. Find it offensive?

Yeah, me too.

And now a hint from a person who is just a person that can't care less about any gods:
If you are really a christian, you should read up on how nice and forgiving jesus was. If he read your post, he'd be very embarrassed that his teachings have failed so miserably with some...

The teachings clearly failed with you, since you're not a Christian. And Jesus turned over the tables in the temple.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So disagreeing is trolling? Should we against religion stay silent? I think not.

Note to boymonkey74. Check out the accusations of trolling against me in this thread.

What I put in bold, you against us, we against you.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Ladybug201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am an agnostic. And I know plenty about faith. Feel free to peruse my threads in this very forum.

You sure are confident, gotta give ya that at least.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This website has much better satirists to showcase these points.

Where's Tsuki when we need him/her.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the chuckles.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thing is you are wrong in your op if you actually think atheists actually believe in god but are lying you are actually trolling or not as bright as you think you are.
So which is it?.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The majority of those identifying with atheism, seem to be weak atheists.(Not usually dogmatic about it).No big deal.

Looking back, the frustration i felt was rooted in being unable to express the benefits faith has to offer. I've done the scripture thing, sharing quotes and extending my take that way

I think individuals may like it better if they share stories or personal insights on how faith has worked for them in their lives. How living the principles plays out working from the what we all have in common.Just keep an eye out for those little reminders that pop up as you go through life, and hopefully there will be no shortage of material...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thing is you are wrong in your op if you actually think atheists actually believe in god but are lying you are actually trolling or not as bright as you think you are.
So which is it?.

Sad you only leave me with ignorant choices.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Im not against people just religion but you obvoiusly think athiests are to fight.
I only fight the religion.
Big difference and very telling about our mindsets.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I think individuals may like it better if they share stories or personal insights on how faith has worked for them in their lives. How living the principles plays out working from the what we all have in common.Just keep an eye out for those little reminders that pop up as you go through life, and hopefully there will be no shortage of material...

When you share your experience you become accused of being a troll and become a subject of hate. The latter isn't that bad, but getting banned we can't defend ourselves anymore and does short to justice.

link   

So you admit your op is ignorant? And you don't actually believe your op....so troll then? Why bother?.

link   

Im not against people just religion but you obvoiusly think athiests are to fight.
I only fight the religion.
Big difference and very telling about our mindsets.

Yes, very telling.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Check out the accusations of trolling against me in this thread.

Check out WHY people say that. I invite you to read your first post. It's TOTALLY a troll thread! YOU are trolling. Baiting atheists with "complaints" and accusations of an entire group of people.

That is the very epitome of trolling! Put the bait out there, wait for people to respond negatively (because they've been attacked) and then play the victim of "persecution".

Being against religion is NOT the same as attacking you.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Check out the accusations of trolling against me in this thread.

Check out WHY people say that. I invite you to read your first post. It's TOTALLY a troll thread! YOU are trolling. Baiting atheists with "complaints" and accusations of an entire group of people.

That is the very epitome of trolling! Put the bait out there, wait for people to respond negatively (because they've been attacked) and then play the victim of "persecution".

Being against religion is NOT the same as attacking you.

This is a topic in a religious forum. Why do atheists come over here? The only reason for them to come here is mocking.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

...but getting banned we can't defend ourselves anymore and does short to justice.

So... you've been banned and you're back, offering the same behavior that got you banned?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

...but getting banned we can't defend ourselves anymore and does short to justice.

So... you've been banned and you're back, offering the same behavior that got you banned?

Are you trying to be a smartass? Check out how many are trolling my thread. They don't get banned. Truth just isn't very welcome in the world.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join