It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaints about atheists.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Just let the thread die.
Don't fall for it and it's obvious nonsense.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Just let the thread die.
Don't fall for it and it's obvious nonsense.

Yes, please, help eachother out on this and quit the mocking attitude against religious people.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: redshift20

You can't go anywhere and have a good discussion about anything faith related without some atheist troll spewing vitriol everywhere.

Try church. It'd be right up your (and the OP's) alley.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug201
This is a topic in a religious forum. Why do atheists come over here? The only reason for them to come here is mocking.

Not true. I am very interested in religion. I was raised steeped in it. It's been a part of my life forever.

BUT THIS IS NOT A RELIGIONS THREAD! It's a hit piece against people who don't agree with you. You're not talking about religion. You're talking about PEOPLE. ATS members. You're presuming to tell us what we think, how we act and what we believe.

A religious thread would be talking about ... RELIGION. Or what YOU think, how YOU act and what YOU believe. Not attacking those who don't have a religion.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont wanna wait!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When you're at your job, and are harassed, you file a complaint. I did nothing different. Ofcourse there are always bosses who choose side of the ones harassing. Explains why some of us, religious people, get banned, on religious forums.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: redshift20

You can't go anywhere and have a good discussion about anything faith related without some atheist troll spewing vitriol everywhere.

I've heard different stories.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
"You can't go anywhere and have a good discussion about anything faith related"

I should point out that the original purpose of this forum is "Discuss all things spiritual and share your own faith-based experiences".
That makes it a legitimate place to talk about things faith-related.
N.B I am not offering to show that this thread matches the description.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

When you're at your job, and are harassed, you file a complaint. I did nothing different.

Where were you harassed here? You just joined yesterday!

Explains why some of us, religious people, get banned, on religious forums.

So, you've been banned before... Let me tell you. It's NOT because you're religious. There are MANY religious people here.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Demons know god exists but don't have faith.

As I see behavior the more faith and lack of knowledge the more ego demonic behavior instead of divine behavior.

The devil is in the details and people of faith have a tendency to gloss over the details where a person who was pondering each detail would notice the wrongness.

Judaism, Christian faith and Islam have been corrupted by insanity and the followers refuse to remove the plank in their eyes to see beyond.

Yeshua was such a good teacher on so many levels. To bad that most of his followers are not ready to understand his genius.
edit on 12-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ladybug201

Banned or just temporary post ban?

Ok - uncomfortable territory here. But, for what it's worth - I'm going to say something

You should feel free to say whatever you want - within the T&C

Until it becomes unmanageable, personal or trolling - you can say whatever you want. But, not for free

You came here looking to be attacked so you could prove your point

Here's how I see all this. You're persecuting atheists. In your own small but not altogether insignificant way - you contribute nothing useful to humanity. You only bring trouble

Those of us that want to get along and live peaceably side by side? We're not inclined to tolerate your attempts to drive in the wedge any further

edit on 11/12/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I've heard different stories.

Such as......

??

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: flammadraco

If I were to believe in Islam, 2.2 Billion Christians would perish in hell for eternity. If I believe in Christianity, 1.5 Billion Muslims will perish in hell for eternity. But if I believe in neither, nobody has to perish at all.

Believe in GOD or don't, it's your choice. I don't believe that GOD would hold HIMSELF / HERSELF / ITSELF / YOU accountable, so nobody perishes, EVER !!

Think what you will and do as you will, because it doesn't matter. Nobody will ever be punished, nor will they perish. A vessel that dies doesn't take you with it. You aren't a "body" and the body you use isn't yours, we just borrow the bodies to help us learn. We are here to learn, period.

Yes, we are here to learn. This is correct.

EVERYONE, is entitled to LEARN, not just the few. If forces deliberately impede or stifle progression, growth, and evolution, all which are synonymous with learning, then the offending parties to the principle objective need to be removed from the equation.

It's one thing to be a provocateur to stimulate contrast and to invoke higher yield. Like opening a scab periodically, so the scar tissue forms denser. But the jealous and repressive Warden never let's the scab grow in the first place. It just let's the wound bleed out and fester.

How many chances do you believe "God" should give the Warden before evisceration?
edit on 12-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way. :cyberhug: Just switch it up a bit, maybe it would have done better in the rants forum. Don't sweat it. Threads like these often spark reactions instead of dialogue.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Banned or just temporary post ban?

Ok - uncomfortable territory here. But, for what it's worth - I'm going to say something

You should feel free to say whatever you want - within the T&C

Until it becomes unmanageable, personal or trolling - you can say whatever you want. But, not for free

You came here looking to be attacked so you could prove your point

Here's how I see all this. You're persecuting atheists. In your own small but not altogether insignificant way - you contribute nothing useful to humanity. You only bring trouble

Those of us that want to get along and live peaceably side by side? We're not inclined to tolerate your attempts to drive in the wedge any further

I've got not very much to say about this but there used to be times when people beated eachother up at the pub and bought eachother beers afterwards.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

there used to be times when people beated eachother up at the pub and bought eachother beers afterwards.

I'm willing. I don't really take offense at what you think about me. You're wrong and I really don't care what you believe in your faith OR about my beliefs. Everyone is wrong sometimes, even me.

If you feel that you have unreasonably attacked a whole lot of people, just say so. Some of us are actually VERY forgiving. But if you stand your ground that atheists are some kind of hateful group that thinks with one mind, and you stand firm in that, you're going to hear some crap about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have no trouble in trusting the divine. Even low level empaths who have just started their journey are so beautiful to be around and you can almost feel the energy from somewhere holy pulsing thru them. The light shining thru.

I just do not see the religions of man as a good representation of the divine. They all fall short and input mistakes.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've got not very much to say about this but there used to be times when people beated eachother up at the pub and bought eachother beers afterwards.

Not much to say about this? :-)

I've had religious friends that I could argue with - but it's usually all done with a wink and a nudge. I like people that can argue - but we usually have some mutual respect for each other from the beginning, so...

Rethink your OP - come back at us with a different perspective

But if you're going to hate on us from the start - you shouldn't really be expecting any comraderie

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: flammadraco

If I were to believe in Islam, 2.2 Billion Christians would perish in hell for eternity. If I believe in Christianity, 1.5 Billion Muslims will perish in hell for eternity. But if I believe in neither, nobody has to perish at all.

Believe in GOD or don't, it's your choice. I don't believe that GOD would hold HIMSELF / HERSELF / ITSELF / YOU accountable, so nobody perishes, EVER !!

Think what you will and do as you will, because it doesn't matter. Nobody will ever be punished, nor will they perish. A vessel that dies doesn't take you with it. You aren't a "body" and the body you use isn't yours, we just borrow the bodies to help us learn. We are here to learn, period.

Yes, we are here to learn. This is correct.

EVERYONE, is entitled to LEARN, not just the few. If forces deliberately impede or stifle progression, growth, and evolution, all which are synonymous with learning, then the offending parties to the principle objective need to be removed from the equation.

It's one thing to be a provocateur to stimulate contrast and to invoke higher yield. Like opening a scab periodically, so the scar tissue forms denser. But the jealous and repressive Warden never let's the scab grow in the first place. It just let's the wound bleed out and fester.

How many chances do you believe "God" should give the Warden before evisceration?

Jealous people are gaga. There's a new wave of jealousy. They ignore their jealous vibe and act like they are your friends. It's so consuming.
edit on 12-11-2015 by Ladybug201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
That is the problem. In our current state, God knows us more closely than we know him, so trusting him is more of a step into the unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join