It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

We in Europe need to ask if it is fair to do this to our countries? Is it fair to allow our countries to be threatened and destabilised to the point where they have to call in the army?

Sweden calls on army to help manage refugee crisis

"Sweden’s army is to help manage the fallout from the country’s refugee crisis, with the civilian administration struggling to cope with an unprecedented surge in arrivals and a top official claiming there is no room left, in the short-term, for migrants reaching Swedish shores."

It is obvious something has gone terribly wrong. It is not just one nation it is many. Those who are leading the EU right now have let us all down, including the migrants because they are not going to be able to keep coming like this. With the onset of winter there are going to be huge humanitarian problems.

Either we have messed up really badly in the Middle East and North Africa and have brought this on ourselves or we are being taken advantage of as part of some war game using migration and the poor as a military weapon. Either way the problem will only get worse until we do something about it. I would urge everyone in Europe to put the pressure on their governments to protect us from this crisis and to do all in their power as the EU community to help the nations from where these people are coming from to develop enough security for these people to be safely returned to their nation states. That means no more being willing to sacrifice millions and millions of lives as well as the EU nations' security for the sake of removing just one man (who has an English wife and half English children) from power. You idiots, U.S. Obama, you have been incredibly foolish to have done this. From the very time you asked for all those billions to help fund terrorists in Syria I knew where this was going. You have done no better than Bush did. Just another enemy of the people posing as a friend. You have destabilised our world and created a huge problem for the EU. May be we should fly all these people to the U.S and put them on the Queen Mary 2? Would you like that New York? Man, I know more about politics than you guys and you are paid handsomely to mess up that which you are responsible for.

That is what I think about this STUPID MESS that plays with flesh and blood as though it is play dough.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

The video is a bit alarmist. It is edited to include so many different migrant crowds from around the world at different times, but it is very URGENT this be addressed. Now we will have to deploy armies in Europe to deal with it.

You can't deal with this, it's too late ...

If Europe wants to deal with this, they'll have to revolt ... you see that happening anytime soon? and when it does happen, it's going to be too late.

Destruction of Europe, was always the target.

edit on 11/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

If Europe wants to deal with this, they'll have to revolt

If I had been drinking I might be tempted to say that Europeans are revolting.
But I haven't been, so I won't.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Australia's policy on refugees is as below . Also we have a no cue jumper policy . Not a liberal voter by any means but sometimes they get things right .

"I think that Christian minorities are being persecuted in Syria and even if the conflict were over they would still be persecuted," she said.

"So I believe there will be a focus on ensuring we can get access to those persecuted ethnic and religious minorities who will have no home to return to even when the conflict is over.

"That includes Maronites, it includes Yazidis, there are Druze, there are a whole range of ethnic and religious minorities that make up the populations in both Syria and Iraq."

www.abc.net.au...
edit on 11-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Lets try and not all start turning on each other in the West otherwise we really are in trouble. I think we are all going to need each other at some point!to: Phage

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

"So I believe there will be a focus on ensuring we can get access to those persecuted ethnic and religious minorities who will have no home to return to even when the conflict is over.

www.abc.net.au...

Do you honestly believe any of them will return to the third world life

after sampling the *generosities * and soft under bellies of their 'host

nations' who will by then be bankrupt?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I wasn't moaning about my English culture I was moaning about my British culture, there is the difference.

Not from where I'm standing.
So you've got some drunken Scottish friends who say 'Och aye.' Very good.
You also claim to have some Muslim friends. Why not talk to them and see what they say? This anti-Muslim fear propaganda is taking a very ugly turn, with too many people enjoying spreading the flames of hate.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If Europe wants to deal with this, they'll have to revolt

No, do. Some of the attitudes on this thread are making me ashamed to say I'm European.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, as the saying goes ... no guts, no glory.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
No, do. Some of the attitudes on this thread are making me ashamed to say I'm European.

Another "feminist" ... yuck.

Ok, let me give it to you straight faced ... you think the refugees should be "welcomed". Ok, there are more homeless people and people living below poverty status in Europe, than the entire refugee column.

You don't provide help to your own homeless, but want to give it to foreigners ... hypocrite. Have you looked at the news lately, have you looked at these "refugees" ... they're in no desperate need. Well fed, well provided for and are in prime state. These people weren't among the "suffering" in their countries.

1. Help your own starving population, first.
2. Aid those, who need it.

The people who really need our help, are still in the middle east ... getting beheaded, because they don't have the means, or the money to pay smugglers to smuggle them to Europe.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Do feminists upset you? That's a shame.

Ok, let me give it to you straight faced ... you think the refugees should be "welcomed".

I do, most definitely. Thankfully the Scottish Government does too.

The Scottish Government has repeatedly called on the UK Government to play a part in a co-ordinated European response to this emergency humanitarian issue and has agreed to take a fair and proportionate share of refugees in Scotland.
Following today’s comments by the Prime Minister that the UK will take 20,000 refugees by 2020 which will be funded through the UK aid budget, Humza Yousaf, Scotland’s Minister for Europe and International Development, said: “As made clear by the First Minister at last week’s emergency humanitarian summit, Scotland is willing to take our fair share of refugees to help some of the most vulnerable people in need.
“We welcome the Prime Minister’s shift in attitude and late recognition that the UK has a role to play as an important first step. The 20,000 refugees over five years should not be seen as a cap or an upper limit and we must also play our part in responding to the crisis on the southern European coast line.

Riaghaltas na h-Alba

You don't provide help to your own homeless, but want to give it to foreigners ... hypocrite.

Don't I? Are you sure about that? Really sure?

The people who really need our help, are still in the middle east ... getting beheaded, because they don't have the means, or the money to pay smugglers to smuggle them to Europe.

The UK is taking Syrians directly from refugee camps, one thing that I find myself agreeing with David Cameron about. What is it you're concerned about specifically? That the 'wrong' people are getting in? Healthy ones? How dare they be healthy.

The news made me angry, watching thousands of people men, women and children WALKING across Europe to find a place of safety.
There is poverty in Europe, of course there is. We live in a place where greed is King and human misery is an unfortunate by-product of keeping the rich rich. It is not the refugees' fault and we should not turn them away.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Do feminists upset you? That's a shame.

Ok, let me give it to you straight faced ... you think the refugees should be "welcomed".

I do, most definitely. Thankfully the Scottish Government does too.

The Scottish Government has repeatedly called on the UK Government to play a part in a co-ordinated European response to this emergency humanitarian issue and has agreed to take a fair and proportionate share of refugees in Scotland.
Following today’s comments by the Prime Minister that the UK will take 20,000 refugees by 2020 which will be funded through the UK aid budget, Humza Yousaf, Scotland’s Minister for Europe and International Development, said: “As made clear by the First Minister at last week’s emergency humanitarian summit, Scotland is willing to take our fair share of refugees to help some of the most vulnerable people in need.
“We welcome the Prime Minister’s shift in attitude and late recognition that the UK has a role to play as an important first step. The 20,000 refugees over five years should not be seen as a cap or an upper limit and we must also play our part in responding to the crisis on the southern European coast line.

Riaghaltas na h-Alba

You don't provide help to your own homeless, but want to give it to foreigners ... hypocrite.

Don't I? Are you sure about that? Really sure?

The UK is taking Syrians directly from refugee camps, one thing that I find myself agreeing with David Cameron about. What is it you're concerned about specifically? That the 'wrong' people are getting in? Healthy ones? How dare they be healthy.

The news made me angry, watching thousands of people men, women and children WALKING across Europe to find a place of safety.
There is poverty in Europe, of course there is. We live in a place where greed is King and human misery is an unfortunate by-product of keeping the rich rich. It is not the refugees' fault and we should not turn them away.

You are not acknowledging the problem. There is no room. They will ruin our lives, too, and there will be no one left to help anyway. You're stance is ridiculous. You would just let anyone in who wants to come with no regard to resources, space, the destabilising of European society, on and on. You have written her that you condone that. How utterly naïve in outlook. I think you are using these people as a weapon, too, for some personal vendetta and bitterness you have. That is infantile. You can not use people like that to make a point.

It is not humane to any of us to keep encouraging this; not to the migrants and not any of the natives. Be warned I am in a really BIG moaning mood today. I could moan for all England for the whole day and still want to keep moaning.

You are expressing compassion for only one side - the migrants. Where is your compassion for these who are being disturbed by this?

The migrants CHOSE to take this trip. They were ripped off by the migration trade after being filled with silly stories of the lands of milk and honey by people who use their own poor as a weapon on the West. It is horribly cynical. Now there is a right mess. So much mess that Europe are offering billions to African nations to help stem the flow and take some people I guess.

If it was me I would spend those billions very differently indeed. However, Mother Merkel's insanity prevails right now and there is not much can be done about that until she and her party are up for election.

I found a better picture than that, but it is too rude and ATS would not like it, lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I am acknowledging this problem. I happen to agree with our First Minister on this one, though.

You are expressing compassion for only one side - the migrants. Where is your compassion for these who are being disturbed by this?

Define 'disturbed' so that we can talk about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

You know as well as I what disturbed means. I have studied English Literature at university so you offended me there.

You have seen the videos. You have seen the disturbance this has caused on a physical level. Many comments here are describing anxieties and concerns and England now is not friendly like it used to be. Sense of community is being wiped out of existence. Choices are minimal in terms of housing and job opportunities where before there was choice. There are huge disturbances in our culture. I am sure people feel the same in other European countries. It is a good thing to have minorities and the diversity they bring, but there is a flood of just one kind of people who are being used in a political game. This is not a usual case of immigration.

If the EU are offering Africa BILLIONS to deal with it as of today when they are meeting in Malta to discuss this, then you and I must both concede there is a REAL heavy problem. Turkey have also been offered huge sums of money and EU future status is probably assured now even though they have treated Europe with contempt already over this (blackmailing Europe). Sweden will have to deploy their army to deal with their problem. Nations from the toes of Italy to Norway have been affected by this and all for the fact the U.S want Assad's ass. Thank goodness Russia have stepped in to counteract U.S insanity.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Hmmmn .... LOL!!

There is more than a physical likeness between M/s Sturgeon & M/s Merkel

However I wonder how many 'immigrants' each has pledged to take in to

their own homes?? and will that ever materialise.

I'm not betting on it!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I was trying to lighten the mood you obviously don't want to. That's up to you. I do talk to my muslim friends and they are frightened as I have already stated in other posts. They are worried and concerned. They don't think we should be letting all these people in without knowing anything about them. They think it is dangerous. So far from reassure me, they feel the same!a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
By the way on reflection and thinking about what you said. If it is true that you weren't allowed to have street names then I don't understand the reasoning behind that. They have street names in Welsh in Wales and have done for many years as far as I know. But your beef if you could only see it isn't with me an English person but with your fellow men who chose to stay part of the United Kingdom. I live in the North of England and we are in exactly the same position as Scotland. We don't count. I didn't vote for Conservatives. I have never voted for Conservatives. I believe all parts of the United Kingdom should be treated equally and I don't believe it should all surround London. Nor do I believe that the people at the top should have all the wealth and the people at the bottom should be in poverty. It is a completely unfair system. The only thing that bugs me with the whole England/Scotland thing is the fact that such as SNP don't want us to have an English assembly which votes on things that just affect England. Can you imagine how Scotland would feel if England, Wales and Ireland all had their own assemblies but you were told you couldn't?a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You've studied English literature at University and you can't see through the video in the OP? You can't discern the meaning or the scenes chosen or the message it leaves the viewer with? Jesus Christ.

England now is not friendly like it used to be. Sense of community is being wiped out of existence.

Let me ask some English people about that, see what they think. It sounds like hyperbole to me.

There are huge disturbances in our culture.

Yes, the refugees could empathise with you there, I'm sure. You know that most of them want to go home, don't you?

I’m writing this to you from a refugee camp in Germany. All the Syrians here are so grateful for the welcome people have given us but we want to live in Syria, not Germany. I was 22 when the fighting started in 2011. I was living in a neighbourhood called Ghouta, a short drive from Damascus.
A year after the uprising the regime of Bashar al-Assad placed Ghouta under siege - this means nothing comes in or out - no food, no medicine, nothing. A year after that the regime attacked us with chemical weapons and more than a thousand were gassed to death. For years they have also dropped barrel bombs and missiles on us from regime aircraft. Normally we got struck eight times a day. How could we continue to survive that hell on earth?

The Syria Campaign

but there is a flood of just one kind of people who are being used in a political game.

just one kind of people

That's the bit I struggle with. Because for all the rhetoric about dissolving communities and lack of resources - look to the Tories for that, not refugees - there is the same underlying message. We don't like Muslims.
I don't necessarily see racism there, but I do see snobbery. 'They' are different, 'they' are not like us. Well, they are like us. We're related. We're all human.

There is a massive problem with the influx into Europe, I'll happily concede that. What I won't be drawn into is hating someone because of their religion.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

makes you wonder if we are facing the end of days

No - Europe is transforming into the new Caliphate - by hook or by crook the Leaders of Europe will see it destroyed by being turned into ghettos and no go zones.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Exactly Australia have got it right. The most persecuted in Syria and other Countries are the Christians. As Europe and UK are predominantly Christian we should be offering help to those refugees first in my opinion and the muslim Countries like Saudi Arabia should be offering more help for muslim refugees.

I was reading the other day that a lot of Christians aren't even in the camps such as in Lebanon etc because they feel so unsafe there. So even when the UK take from the camps we still won't be taking the most vulnerable because actually the most vulnerable aren't even there.

How we decide who is muslim and who is Christian though isn't so straightforward as there really is no way of knowing.a reply to: hutch622

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join