It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I was trying to lighten the mood you obviously don't want to. That's up to you. I do talk to my muslim friends and they are frightened as I have already stated in other posts. They are worried and concerned. They don't think we should be letting all these people in without knowing anything about them. They think it is dangerous. So far from reassure me, they feel the same!a reply to: beansidhe

If they're concerned about terrorism, then fair play to them. It's scary. It's like the IRA are back. Whether they ever left is another discussion, not for here.
So what are we going to do about it? Panic? Spend all our time worrying about it? If there's a terrorist attack, then that's horrific, but worrying about it won't make it not happen.
If they're concerned about Sharia law being implemented in the UK then they are bonkers. If they're worried about the 'Islamification' of Britain and the fact that their Muslim culture will be destroyed then...that's odd.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't understand this logic about helping the world when we can't even help our own people. We have hundreds of thousands of homeless people in the UK (Scotland as well!) and people living in poverty especially after the tax credits cuts. How do people think we are going to help these people, where is the housing coming from when we already have hundreds of thousands on housing lists? If there is spare cash after the £1 billion in foreign aid shouldn't that be helping our own people? I just don't see the left's reasoning on this. An article today is showing that there are left wingers who are deliberately causing tensions in Calais www.express.co.uk... Do they not see how ridiculous this is? They are complaining about austerity measures and then are causing riots in Calais which is going to cost the British taxpayers thousands in security? Who are they really concerned about? I don't get it! seewww.express.co.uk... reply to: bjarneorn

edit on 11-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hi Phage,

I'm surprised to see you here in this thread. What do you think about all these immigration threads regarding Eu lately? You're a level headed guy, I would be interested in hearing your opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well apparently Scotland have said they will 1,000 and the UK in general has said 20,000 but apparently this isn't enough say the SNP. So could I suggest that the 20,000 the UK is taking should all be sent to Scotland because they think there shouldn't be a limit and then here in England, Wales and Ireland we will be able to accommodate more. How does that sound?a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Absolutely sickening.

Exactly why I am voting republican and most likelly for Trump/Cruz. They know what the problems that are coming to American from Islamist and Illegal aliens.

I will be the first to sign for for the new "Eradication Units". I am sure the Feds will have to create another agency to handle getting them out of the country.

Go ahead, let the haters begin!

Unbelievable. Trump just announced his Deportation Force idea!! No wonder he is so popular.

I did a thread up on it-check it out.

edit on 11/11/2015 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: bjarneorn

The UK is taking Syrians directly from refugee camps, one thing that I find myself agreeing with David Cameron about. What is it you're concerned about specifically? That the 'wrong' people are getting in? Healthy ones? How dare they be healthy.

Going directly to the camps ... thumbs up. He's got at least that part right.

How dare they! because those in need, COME FIRST. These aren't people in need ... there are hundreds OF THOUSANDS of people in britain alone, that come BEFORE THESE DO. We here in Europe, have MILLIONS of homeless people, that we need to prioritize.

The news made me angry, watching thousands of people men, women and children WALKING across Europe to find a place of safety.

Safety?!??! what a bunch of ignorant crap.

THe entire middle east, is being taken over by ISLAM ... you think that puts MUSLIMS in danger? Jesus christ! or Alluah Akbar. They are the ruling clan there, it's the christians and minorities that are in danger. Not the Muslims. This isn't a theatre, where you can finally act like a "beauty queen" and be nice to all the poor people ... because your such a rich brat yourself. This "thought" that the mainstream media is displaying, is "racist" in and by itself. Thinking that we here, are so rich and powerful that we can take care of all those poor little monkeys in the rest of the world. Is "racist" BS.

ISIS is an Islamic State ... they don't target muslims. They target the others, minorities ... gays, christians, jews, etc. They're the ones who need refuge, not the muslims.

Or the black, that you saw in the video. They aren't from Syria ... they're from Africa. They aren't from a torn up country from wars, that need refuge. They're here, because they want MONEY; MONEY. They're NOT REFUGEES. They're hungry for money and want it any way they can ... even crime. They're not people who are running away, seeking shelter from the bombardements and beheadings.

We here in Europe, aren't rich and powerful. We don't have the room, to take endless columns of refugees and thus, those who don't need to be here, should not be. Those who are truly in danger, like "jews", "christians", "gays" ... from the onslaught of Islamisation of the middle east, and the destruction of secular states ... they are the ones who need our help. The muslims are safe there. Sure, they want to leave Syria ... they can go to other muslim states, like Saudi Arabia, Turkey ... They're not here in Europe, because they need shelter ... they can get shelter there.

They don't need to walk all the way to Sweden ... they can get shelter closer to their home. They can get shelter anywhere, on the road to here ... they're not here for shelter.

And on that topic, most of these payd a huge amount of money to Criminal entities to get to Europe ... and you want to reward crime. Because that is EXACTLY what we're doing.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Sounds good to me. Talk to Nicola about it. What about your Muslim friends? Will they not want to come in case they get overwhelmed by haggis and tartan? Lose their English 'culture'?
Or is this, as is becoming patently obvious, a whinging 'not in my back yard' issue because you are bigoted against Muslims?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
combine a young male population and high unemployment and there is going to be big problems in europe in the near future.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Mohammed raped 6 yr old girls.... So what can u expect from his clan?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes, the refugees could empathise with you there, I'm sure. You know that most of them want to go home, don't you?

Not from where I'm sitting.....

I have been watching news programmes for some time now (all channels)

and have seen immigrants/refugees being interviewed around Calais, Greece,

and other areas. Speaking in both good, and broken English, invariably when

asked where they were heading if they didn't say Germany they stipulated

England. When pressed further why England, the reply was always ... they

would be housed and receive money. (Benefits no doubt) and in broken English

.... "England is good for living" Not exactly looking on it as a temporary venue?

That's the bit I struggle with. Because for all the rhetoric about dissolving communities and lack of resources - look to the Tories for that, not refugees - there is the same underlying message. We don't like Muslims.
I don't necessarily see racism there, but I do see snobbery. 'They' are different, 'they' are not like us. Well, they are like us. We're related. We're all human.

There is a massive problem with the influx into Europe, I'll happily concede that. What I won't be drawn into is hating someone because of their religion.

We're all human ... Yes.

We're related ... No, There are countless, very many people who can't ...

won't ... don't ... get on with blood relatives, so not much chance with

those from a completely different culture.

Its a different story when they come in *small* groups and assimilate,

then it is barely noticeable.

But we're talking mass exodus of invasion proportions now.

One can be indifferent about another's religion - That doesn't equate

to hate.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about really.
It will be a while before they activate all the sleepers.

edit on 11-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You've got to give the muslims credit where it's due. They're laughing all the way to the bank, as they stroll across various borders and immediately present a list of demands, lol. If I just lay there on the couch belching & farting, watching Benny Hill re-runs, while you walk in my front door and start carrying the food and furniture out the back door....I guess I can't really blame you too badly.

I used to wonder how people were so moronic and unconscious during Hitler's buildup. But here we go, you can simply study the people right now who are desperately pretending this isn't happening. And too afraid to do / say something about it. Or screaming "racist !" at anybody who tries to say / do anything. Of course half of those screaming "racist" are clever muslims, but half are local dimwits.

Is America gonna have to save their sorry asses for the 4th time in 100 years ? haha, it's like every 25 years, everybody in utopia has a continent-wide rectal-cranial-infarction.
edit on 11-11-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I wonder if they will seek Christian refugees and Kurd refugees?
To counter act the muslims in society from the same culture should they seek to dominate,a balance.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: anon72

I wonder if they will seek Christian refugees and Kurd refugees?
To counter act the muslims in society from the same culture should they seek to dominate,a balance.

Nope. muslims are so cool because they hate Christians. Coptics & Kurds....meh. That would kinda sorta defeat the hating Christianity thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

You know, lots of Muslim men are a bit rapey. And British men. And American men. And lots of other types too.
# it, let's just ban men - problem solved.

You make me sick. Really perturbed right now with your comments. Here, choke on this:
www.youtube.com...

THIS is their CULTURE. Are you a feminist or aren't you? Where's your outrage? Pathetic, spineless inexcusable cowardice of a woman. And here I am, a man, defending the rights of women while you sarcastically blame all Western men instead of a cultural difference. Argh. I spit on the floor in response to you.
edit on 11-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

That's what's so funny about the "can't say anything about this invasion" rule.

You also won't be able to say anything while they rape, behead, bash the LGBT, stone the women, kick them all out of the schools and cars, and so on.

The word schadenfreude was invented just for this. The word irony was invented for the word schadenfreude being created in Germany.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

a reply to: PublicOpinion

You know, lots of Muslim men are a bit rapey. And British men. And American men. And lots of other types too.
# it, let's just ban men - problem solved.

You make me sick. Really perturbed right now with your comments. Here, choke on this:
www.youtube.com...

THIS is their CULTURE. Are you a feminist or aren't you? Where's your outrage? Pathetic, spineless inexcusable cowardice of a woman. And here I am, a man, defending the rights of women while you sarcastically blame all Western men instead of a cultural difference. Argh. I spit on the floor in response to you.

Raping and stoning non-liberal women, or as done by favored liberal pet groups....it's A-OK. Just like racism is a hoot against republicans and conservatives. It's what these folks do.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is only going to get worse and to be honest I think the european people are their own worst enemy, I can only really talk about the UK as I live here but this is how I see it... Muslims have been very clever, they come here and rent/buy one house, all the family live in this house, normally at least 3 generations live there! They all work except maybe the oldest generation but at least they don't have to pay for care homes and such.

As a biritish person I see my fellow britains wanting to leave home as soon as they can! They put their older generation into expensive care homes and don't really give a damn about each other.

Everywhere I go muslims run the taxis, they run the shops, markets and many other businesses... They work very hard and many go through university etc... To me it all stems from their strong family bond, something that we seem to lack these days.

I have observed this trend for a long long time, though nothing will change, we will continue to lay the blame somewhere externally. Maybe when we become the minority we'll once again find the bonds needed to improve.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

lol, don't worry, your old Uncle Sam will come and woop some ass when they really have you down !

Once every 25 years, like clockwork.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: Meee32

lol, don't worry, your old Uncle Sam will come and woop some ass when they really have you down !

Once every 25 years, like clockwork.

Ha, think I'd rather chance my arm with the muslims and other immigrants XD

To be honest I'm not against immigration at all, I don't care where they are from, I think they are showing us a very good lesson in fact, just wish others could see it. We need to take a leaf out of their book.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join