It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Revolution9

My true colours?

This is from you who claims you are tolerant based on the idea you would marry a black woman.

Wow

That saying has nothing to do with racial physical appearance. It is an English saying centuries old:

To “show your true colours” means to show yourself for who you really are, or to show your true intentions in a given situation. But what are ‘colours’ and how do you show them?

"In naval warfare of the 18th century, your ‘colours’ were your flags, specifically, your naval jack (the naval flag of the country which your ship was a part of). Under the Articles of War (the Royal Navy’s code of conduct for nearly 400 years; discontinued in 2006!), when going into battle, you were obliged to run up your colours (your naval flag), to identify the nationality of your ship. If you wished to deceive your enemy, you might run up a different flag than that which belonged to your country, perhaps to make the other ship think that you were an ally. Once you were nice and close, within firing-range, you’d literally ‘show your true colours’ as say, a British Man-o’-War instead of a French one, and open fire on a French warship, catching its crews off-guard and gaining an advantage in battle.

Sailing into battle under false colours went against the Articles of War, but unscrupulous captains and officers who cared more for payback and beating the enemy than stuffy rules and regulations, would often go into action with false colours in order to gain the element of surprise. "

Oh does your political correctness demand that we remove this from English history, culture, language and tradition? Sorry, but no. Indeed you have SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS. and most members here can see you for who you are and what your true feelings are about this. You want revenge on us and you are willing to use the Muslim poor to get it.

Should we ban the song, too, because it offends you? Hmmm?

lots of pink western woman love from Cyndi and Revolution9

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You really are showing your ignorance.

I know what true colours means.

I'm referring to your idea that you are tolerant due to your openness to marry a black woman.

Just by that comment you are showing you see black woman as 2nd class to white women. But don't worry because you are tolerant enough to marry "one".

Do you get it now?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Just for funsies what would you do in their position with your family. Even if you aren't starving or running away from war. If you could walk a few thousand miles to a country where you would be guaranteed a much better life for your family.

Guaranteed? What in life is a guarantee other than death and taxes? There are no guarantees about anything. Just for "funsies" I would stay put. And let's get real, 80-90% are men. No families, all men.

We in the west have robbed the world of its resources while those in the middle east and Africa have been left starving. Is it not obvious that one day these people would not look up at us and want equality.

WE? You speak for every citizen in Europe now eh? WE?? What a bunch of crap. You better do your homework. Africa is starving not because they can't produce any food or because Europe has plundered it. It's because it's given to warring factions and the corrupt banks control the wealth. It's their own corrupt economic system that prevents any growth.

Over $500 billion (U.S.) has been sent to African nations in the form of direct aid.[10][11] The consensus is that the money has had little long-term effect.

In addition, most African nations have owed substantial sums of money. However, a large percentage of the money was either invested in weapons (money that was spent back in developed nations, and provided little or no benefit to the native population) or was directly misappropriated by corrupt governments. As such, many newly democratic nations in Africa are saddled with debt run up by totalitarian regimes. Large debts usually result in little being spent on social services, such as education, pensions, or medical care. In addition, most of the debt currently owed (approximately $321 billion (U.S.) in 1996[12]) represents only the interest portion on the debt, and far exceeds the amounts that were actually borrowed

en.wikipedia.org...

But being on the privalaged side you don't want to share do you. You will pull the ladder up and watch these PEOPLE die.

Share? You're an idio... Share what? The welfare system? What exactly am I supposed to share? My bed? Look, immigration in small doses is ok, by the Millions? Absolutely stupid, madness. There not even refugees, they''re economic migrants. Poor people. Why do you think it's ok to allow all of Africa and ME into Europe? You do realize there's shanti towns in India that do worse than these healthy young able bodied men you call refugees. What about India? What about China? What about all the homeless living downtown Vancouver or in every major city across N. America. Do they apply?

You have to remember that we all point to the slavery that existed in America and claim to be shocked how it could happen.

Our luxurious lifestyles have been built on the back of the poor in these countries. Stealing their natural resources for pennies.

Ah, so now we're getting to the bottom of this new "libtard" mentality that seems to have taken the world by storm. You seriously think because in the West, where we made something of ourselves, we owe the rest of the world something? Yes, America went through some dark times. And so did Europe. But that was history, not today. And I certainly have not benefited from slavery and neither have you. Did you? Do you happen to live on an estate and reap the financial rewards of your slave master ancestors? I'm willing to bet you're just a broke as me except you suffer from some kind of "Stockholm syndrome " You don't "owe" anybody anything. You're just some leftist bleeding heart liberal who wants to piss away an entire continent because of some self-loathing over a period a century ago you have nothing to do with. Get a grip with yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So wanting someone's mansion is the same as seeing your children die of starvation and want the right to food and water.[

Your words quote *Just for funsies what would you do in their position with

your family, even if you aren't starving, or running away from war. If you

could walk miles to a country to a country where you could be guaranteed

a much better life.*

SEE THE DISCREPENCY from your original post??

What I was alluding to is that if you are given anything it is a gift .... But

nobody has the right to simply take something/anything from anyone just

because they have more than them.

You are a clown.

We are spoilt as a society and the FACT millions every year die from starvation is our fault. But people like you take it to a new level.

You carry the whole world's troubles on your shoulders if you want to

I will let the governments of each country to look after their own and

I will look after my own.

edit on 10-11-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yeh I'm as broke as u are.

But I don't see it the west doing well compared to the rest. Fact is we are one species. Until we all stop fighting and living us against them mentality then we will always be in a situation like this.

If I had my way. I'd hit earth with a big asteroid. Everyone wiped out instantly no pain or suffering.

The start again. Maybe some of our relics will survive to show what not to do. Because the world is in a terrible state. And that's coming from someone on the right side. Imagine the opinion amongst the starving.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

A apologise for calling you a clown

The mentality of taking care of your own should extend beyond your immediate family. Everyone is the same species.

The mentality of fear and division has long been a tactic to create control.

Remember alone we are weak. Together we are strong.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Also gotta say I've never been called a libtard.

Thanks.

It was the only useful thing I could take out of your post.

But at least it was funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeh I'm as broke as u are.

But I don't see it the west doing well compared to the rest. Fact is we are one species. Until we all stop fighting and living us against them mentality then we will always be in a situation like this.

If I had my way. I'd hit earth with a big asteroid. Everyone wiped out instantly no pain or suffering.

The start again. Maybe some of our relics will survive to show what not to do. Because the world is in a terrible state. And that's coming from someone on the right side. Imagine the opinion amongst the starving.

I meant what I said. I LOVE black people very much. They are very attractive and beautiful people. The more the merrier, but not the ones who hate us and want to destroy us, our culture and way of life.

I am amazed I am having to even write these words. Things must be pretty bad if someone like me is saying this. I don't like it one bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nah, that's not going to cut it. I brought up some very valid points I want you to absorb. First things first, the Africa thing. It's their corrupt governments, not EU's.
Second, the self-loathing bit. It's not your fault
Third - mass migration opposition isn't about race
4th - One planet one people is nice, except they all fight over religion. Look, this isn't kittens and effing rainbows here, this is serious stuff. We're not going to hold hands and sing kumbaya. This isn't a coca cola commercial and this isn't John Lennon's "Imagine" This is a Muslim invasion of Europe under the guise of a humanitarian effort.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I only post this video because they are mostly identifiable news sources, containing many of the scenes in the OP However the theme is the same from this individual, and there may also be scenes not readily identifiable too, and that's a problem*
IMO, the OP is a little too reactionary, while many of the scenes are disturbing, they are also without provenance*.

Well they sure ain't extras from a Hollywood epic movie

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My entire post was useful and I've got lots of things to say. Just you won't listen. If you really are in EU and you stand behind this, you're signing your death warrant. And that's a fact.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm not against multiculturism either. I grew up in a multiculturism society. I have friends from all over the world and friends here in the UK from all different cultures and backgrounds (I even have muslim friends) and like you said for years we all got along reasonably well, I am not saying everything was perfect, because it wasn't. I'm from the era when there were all sorts of racist programs on TV, Alf Garnett etc and it was acceptable to the older generation but obviously it wasn't acceptable and things changed which they should have done however, because of that it has just gone too much the other way. We live in a society where people who comes into the Country are treated better than the people who are citizens of that Country. There is something drastically wrong. The wake up call should have been when 1,400 children were abused in Rotherham and the Council hadn't acted because it was afraid of being called racist. However, it hasn't been and there are still people throwing those labels out and denying the problem. www.bbc.co.uk...

The ridiculous thing is if anyone mentions immigration they are racist but actually I'm not against immigration but I want controlled immigration. I don't want people coming into my Country with no papers. I don't want people coming into my Country who want to enforce Sharia Law and mean to harm me. I want to be able to help people in genuine need but because we have let criminals come into our country and lots of illegal immigrants there isn't the infrastructure to give these people the help they need. So when liberals and the far left keep saying there isn't a problem they are actually stopping the people who really need the help from getting that help. a reply to: stuthealien

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you really are in EU and you stand behind this, you're signing your death warrant. And that's a fact.

We all gonna die! Captain Obvious, you here? That's live, get one yourself? It's great!

Yes. No. Duh! Thing is... our Coalition of Willing Minions already did that with this glorious invention of plain terror, called War on Terror. Care to clear up that mess first, I mean before you start patronizing people who actually never intended to bomb thousands of innocents in the Middle East for the sake of a lousy mil-ind. complex, oil and some profits?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Excellent response. One of which, will most assuredly be ignored by the poster you were responding to. Largely, due to the media's "open arms, if not then you're racist" agenda. Brainwashing. Plain and simple. And yes, that is the new "libtard" craze. You've got that spot on.

The whole media "propaganda" accusation, concerning the contents of this video, wow. The only propaganda I've seen going on is FROM the media portraying these savages as poor, desperate immigrants from Syria. When 80%+ are young men, and not even mostly from SYRIA. The propaganda I keep seeing from the media are the times when they show one child or a woman, rather than a sea of angry Muslim men.

Oh, there is an agenda here, and yes MANY are buying the media propaganda. Including a whole bunch of ignorant posters in this thread.

Let's face it, what's happening in Europe is throngs of thugs are moving in, and those thugs care nothing for European culture. In the U.S. it would be like a bunch of gang bangers taking over peaceful towns and cities. When that happens, people flee.

The only real "refugees" we are going to see soon, are those fleeing the thugs and going to places like Russia and the U.S. while Europe gets taken over by thugs. Then Europe will burn to the ground.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

IMHO...The exodus into europe by all these refugees has been planned years ago by a thinktank and discussed and granted the greenlight by the bilderberg group. It is part of the NWO agenda and it isn't over yet. The war in the middle east is brought to the doorstep of the europeans.

I am sure 'agents' are among the refugees to disturb the peace. It will start with the 'small' incidents like the gangrape not too long ago which will reach everybodies ear in europe and.... for everybody who didn't know yet.... make them aware 'they' are here.

Such incidents will change the opinion of many eurpean citizens and cause dislike. At some moment the refugees will feel unwelcome and in some cases threatened which will again cause unrest. How the future will look like will take some imagination.

Do not understand me wrong... there are people seeking safety for their family in europe and european countries with the resources should provide a safe haven for them. If the tables were turned I am sure you would feel the same..

edit on 10/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The only real "refugees" we are going to see soon, are those fleeing the thugs and going to places like Russia and U.S. while Europe gets taken over by thugs.

Amen brother. Don't know if it will happen in my lifetime but people will be fleeing.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Europe gets taken over by thugs

Too late for that. Ever heard of the Eurogroup or Troika? Yep, you name it: thugs are already in charge. How is the weather on the moon today? Rocky, I presume?

edit on 10-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Europe gets taken over by thugs

Too late for that. Ever heard of the Eurogroup or Troika? Yep, you name it: thugs are already in charge. How is the weather on the moon today? Rocky, I presume?

Just wait, if you think it's bad now. I'm not clear on your stance here, but if you reside in Europe, you just may end up being one of those European "refugees" one day. I don't think many traditional Europeans would like Sharia law too much. Don't take my word for it though, I'm just some random poster on the internets.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh please don't start with the English hating its just getting so boring. I have lots of Scottish friends and even they are getting bored with it. What Scotland has to do with hundred of thousands of people coming into Europe God Knows. I won't be reading one of your threads because I've heard it about a trillion times over the past 18 months. Scotland voted to remain part of the United Kingdom just get over it already! a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well if England deserves it so does Scotland and by the looks of it they are going to be getting it. Nicola has offered to take a few hundreds of the refugees, she did offer to put one up in her home but it seems to have gone terribly quiet since then.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join