It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whicker

Yes, it is awful. On the one hand I feel humanely for people and on the other I know that unchecked open arms policy like Angela Merkel's are very foolish. She is like the gullible tourist in the Medina. I know the Arabs really well.I never underestimate them. They are well crafty and this is their latest bit of craftiness. They play games with flesh and blood be assured.

I'm a very multi cultural person, but I see this is real and it will ruin it for all of us. No one will be happy. Why on God's green earth the governments are being so silly about this I do not know. Like I sai before Rothschild and co will not be as safe in their beds with those kind of people in their populace. There will be much more political instability and potential for real social unrest and mass civil violence. I want a country where there is enough room for Jamaal, Achmed, Isaac and Jack can all have a stable social environment provided by the majority host culture, who's majority culture is protected as well as the minority rights of new members.

I'm anxious now, like many others and it is time to deal with this in Europe while we still can and to put in place future strategy so we don't have to feel our way in the dark in future.

Most of all it will be those migrants who suffer this winter in the cold of Europe. That is not a very pleasant prospect for them to be homeless and in makeshift camps. You can never really run away from your country and its problems. Best to be brave, stay and fight for your freedom every time, not go running away.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well said and do you know what if this was just about me I wouldn't be so bothered. Its because I have a young boy and I am on my own with him. I am also a carer for my mum with vascular dementia. People on here may say this is sensationalism etc and I've said before I hope to God they are right. However, I live in the North of England and I said a few months ago I lived away for many years and I couldn't believe the changes when I arrived back. I do believe this is an army (not all of them I am not saying that for one moment, I believe the women clinging to their children are refugees. I do believe these women are fleeing for their lives and I would say accept them and take care of them definitely). The same with the elderly, disabled, sick I would help all of these. But the young, single, men I think every one of them should be sent back to where they have come from. We are not in normal times. We are not in the times before 9/11. There is a holy war going on here and to think that an organisation that can blow up a Russian plane won't take advantage of Europe's open borders is lunancy. I've just posted on here yesterday that a terrorist was arrested in Italy a few weeks ago hidden amongst the refugees. The people on here who keep their eyes open will have seen the photograhs that have been circulating showing photos of men fighting with ISIS and then back here in different Countries in Europe. I do believe there will be sleeper cells. In the UK we have had our armed forces and Police cut to the bone. We don't have weapons. How easily do you think something could devleop here? This is what I worry about how I would get my mum and child to safety and I shouldn't have to be thinking like that because our government should be protecting us!a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whicker
a reply to: Revolution9

I live in America and I had heard almost nothing about the immigration problem in Europe till now. That makes sense though considering Obama is trying his hardest to let them flood in over here to. He wouldn't want the news to hurt his agenda or anything.

That is why you can't rely on local media in the US to tell you what is going on in the world.

In fact where I live, we can't rely on local media to tell us what is going on down the street, unless it fits into their agenda.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Can't believe I read your post. You claim your tolerant. Then you come out with the phrase....

I would marry a black woman.

Now I understand your posts. God help us all

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Just for funsies what would you do in their position with your family. Even if you aren't starving or running away from war. If you could walk a few thousand miles to a country where you would be guaranteed a much better life for your family.

LOL!! I fancy the large mansion in my village, they have marques

on the lawn in summer, two or three top of the range cars in the drive.

But what would happen to me if I walked in (disregarding the wall and

gated entrance) and expected a part of what they have!!

We in the west have robbed the world of its resources while those in the middle east and Africa have been left starving. Is it not obvious that one day these people would not look up at us and want equality.

Robbing the world of its resources is a fallacy. And the parts of Africa starving

is down to famine, and they are given money and food by the west every year,

alongwith millions raised annually one of the charaties is the one started by Bob

Geldorf. The UK is I believe the biggest donor of aid to third world countries.

Trouble is their rulers are corrupt.

You have to remember that we all point to the slavery that existed in America and claim to be shocked how it could happen.

I would be very surprised if there was anyone alive who can remember

having slaves, or who was a slave. So how can anyone who didn't even

exist be guilty or held responsible?? We learn lessons and move on, the

tragedy is only IF lessons are not learned.

Our luxurious lifestyles have been built on the back of the poor in these countries. Stealing their natural resources for pennies.

Fallacy.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

You are only seeing what you want to see. You are very subtly saying that England deserves this as some kind of punishment. How very grown up of you.

www.rt.com...

See what I mean. Societies are being disturbed. You are arguing as if it is all made up. Do a google search and you will see the extent and expense of the problems this has caused European nations. At least acknowledge reality. You may have an attitude to all this, but you must acknowledge the problem or else we will think you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

i'm not complaining about the threat to my culture,as the english culture is really multi-cultural with chinese ,african,jamaican,greek,asian,muslim,indian,polish,german,french,american and some i have even forgotten.

and we have all lived in a civilized fashion until recently,you also suggest that 15 men on a minor is a little bit rapey ,
when its a bit more serious than that!

i just want to protect the true multi national and civilized country we are ...something which is quickly falling apart

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would never turn to violence, that isn't me as person. I am quite a gentle, compassionate person. The problem is our MP's aren't listening to us. The majority of British people weren't happy with immigration before the GE in May. Conservatives promised to deal with it and yet every day we still have lorries being stopped on motorways filled with men who have made it across. Its only a few weeks that two Afghans ran out of a lorry with guns. The Police stopped looking for them as far as I know. So God Knows where they are now! When they do catch them they don't get rid of them or deport them because they can't because they don't have papers and without papers even if they knew what Country they had come from they can't send them back. So then we have situations like a few weeks ago where they were being sent to a quiet village in a limo at the cost of £3,000. Forget about the fear aspect, people are also angry and resentful with our MP's when money is being wasted like this and the taxpayers are being told they will have to have their money cut because there isn't enough money to go rounda reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'm like you i had no idea the problem was this bad i mean i knew that they were flooding into European country's but it started to make me wonder what kind of impact it was having on them. The videos some of these people have posted have been very informative to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Were they invading several 1st world countries simultaneously, by the millions, with an agenda to overtake the inhabitants, in order to proliferate said countries with their offspring, that being their sole purpose in order to gain control of world populations to fit their agenda?

See what's really happening. Did you even watch the video?

The West loses because the West is weak. In the final analysis, only the strong survive. By the time Western Europe and possibly even the UK wakes up to this it will be far too late.

I fear you're right ... Its an invasion by stealth.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

So wanting someone's mansion is the same as seeing your children die of starvation and want the right to food and water.

You are a clown.

We are spoilt as a society and the FACT millions every year die from starvation is our fault. But people like you take it to a new level.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mokoa

There's an infographic here that illustrates it really well. Just scroll down and once it loads, move the lever to 2015 (as it starts in 2012).

The European Refugee "Invasion" In One Studding Infographic - ZeroHedge

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your link leads to a story about a far-right group burning down a refugee centre. If Neo-nazis are being disturbed then good, I want them to be disturbed.

"These terrorist attacks [carried out] by the far-right groups are of course shaking the basis of Swedish society," he added, referring to the arson attacks on refugee centers.

How on earth is accepting refugees fleeing from a war-torn country punishment? If it's 'illegal immigrants' that you're concerned about, that's been going on for ages so why the panic now?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

your wrong it is not our fault in any way shape or form ,you seem to think we had a say,,and the fact is none of us british citizens had a say,so i have no guilt or part in this,so maybe you are the clown for even trying to put me on a guilt trip in something i had nothing to do with ever....

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I live in America and I had heard almost nothing about the immigration problem in Europe till now

Thanks to your Mainstream, I guess? News hitting an agenda?

2013:
Europe's Failure: Bad Policies Caused the Lampedusa Tragedy

2014:
UNHCR calls for urgent European action to end refugee and migrant deaths at sea

Obama is just another puppet in your Brave New Oligarchy.

And ya'll thought the people in the Middle-East would just roll over or light a candle in ma's basement when the War on Terror hits their shore. Right. At least you folks have a good military...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: eletheia

So wanting someone's mansion is the same as seeing your children die of starvation and want the right to food and water.

You are a clown.

We are spoilt as a society and the FACT millions every year die from starvation is our fault. But people like you take it to a new level.

Now you have turned it to a personal insult of this member. You are showing your true colours now.

It is not our fault. How can it be? You are fabricating totally. They have been encouraged to run away, in large part as a weapon of extremists and to deliberately destabilise Europe. Why are you so angry at us and blaming us? We are meek people trying to live our lives in the country we were born in. All this has been brought to our doorstep. If our government, like Tony Blair of the previous UK government, has anything to do with this mass invasion of migrants then the guy needs to be held up for his crimes because he has brought a lot of trouble indeed. Same with George Bush. Personally I don't blame them for it though.

This is a different kind of Jihad. Jihad it is though. In the UK Muslim men have been found guilty of child prostitution, terrorism, money laundering, incitement to racial hatred, and mass benefit fraud . How much behaviour like this should a host tolerate? That is why there must be politics to deal with it because it will explode in everyone's faces if it carries on. Me, I will answer the call if necessary to defend my people and my way of life. I love freedom. I love Europe, U.S and I love Israel. I love the way we do everything.

I view a lot of Arab/Islamic society and culture and it is very barbaric to me. May be they feel like that about me? I don't go to any of their countries yet they come to me. If you come to me then you must respect me and my culture. Really two vastly different cultures as this are going to cause friction and rub up against each other. It is asking for trouble to FORCE one on another and the result will not ultimately be very pretty or appealing.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

No, to be fair you weren't moaning about the threat to your culture. You were concerned about a rape case, which sounded absolutely horrific. My point was more about not tarring everyone with the same brush.
I see victims of rape day in, day out and I can assure you that we have plenty of local rapists too. I hope the perpetrators get what's coming to them, I don't care which God they pray to.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My true colours?

This is from you who claims you are tolerant based on the idea you would marry a black woman.

Wow

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: jimmyx

Most of it is quite recent. I saw clip from my country and it is about month old there. UK ( girl among demonstration is older one.. i guess year old or so ) . Refugees trashing graveyard and sleeping there is recent, so is complains about food. About 90% what you see is from this year and mostly from last few months.

I only post this video because they are mostly identifiable news sources, containing many of the scenes in the OP However the theme is the same from this individual, and there may also be scenes not readily identifiable too, and that's a problem*
IMO, the OP is a little too reactionary, while many of the scenes are disturbing, they are also without provenance*.

The most recent from the refugees in Hungary? It is pretty much accepted that those refugees were not treated very well to begin with.
Sweden has been multicultural for a very long time and many Eastern Europeans have lived there and assimilated, as well as many from the rest of the world. That there are problems there now, is definitely a problem that needs to be identified properly by the authorities, since it could be a clue for problems of unrest in the greater part of Europe.

Thing is too, like it or not, the shenanigans of western governments in the recent and not so recent past, (and perhaps others) have played a huge part in the events leading up to all these refugees. Do they know it!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Sadly most people can't aside from the majority of us on here

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join