It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: eletheia

A apologise for calling you a clown

The mentality of taking care of your own should extend beyond your immediate family. Everyone is the same species.

The mentality of fear and division has long been a tactic to create control.

Remember alone we are weak. Together we are strong.

The only problem with your solution is, if we take your advice everybody dies.

Sharing only works if everyone shares, when only a few, with little to start with, is forced to care for thousands that come with nothing, the pantry soon goes bare. With everyone starving, fighting, pillaging and killing becomes the only road to survival. A road that ends in blood and carnage and few if any survivors.

It is a disaster in the making for all concerned. It is wrong to expect people who are barely getting by, to give up the only hope they have for their survival and the future of their children. It is wrong to make them feel guilty about fearing for the safety and future of their families. It is wrong to encourage people to come to a land already stressed, with nothing to offer them but false hope of a better life. It is wrong to blame them for their anger and frustration when the feel they have been deceived. Neither group has a chance and when both are struggling to survive and someone will lose.

There is a story in the Bible that tells of these times of what extremes people went to before.
“The Siege and Famine of Samaria
24And it came to pass after this, that Benhadad king of Syria gathered all his host, and went up, and besieged Samaria. 25And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver. 26And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king. 27And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress? 28And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. 29So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son. 30And it came to pass, when the king heard the words of the woman, that he rent his clothes; and he passed by upon the wall, and the people looked, and, behold, he had sackcloth within upon his flesh. 31Then he said, God do so and more also to me, if the head of Elisha the son of Shaphat shall stand on him this day.”

So who’s child is going to be the one eaten?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Oh please don't start with the English hating its just getting so boring. I have lots of Scottish friends and even they are getting bored with it. What Scotland has to do with hundred of thousands of people coming into Europe God Knows. I won't be reading one of your threads because I've heard it about a trillion times over the past 18 months. Scotland voted to remain part of the United Kingdom just get over it already!

Funny, I find muslim hating boring. I told you already why I mentioned it - culture reclaimed. I thought you would understand as you seem very concerned about losing your English culture. You had a thread about bacon, I remember.
I thought we could find some common ground. Apparently not.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

We all gonna die! Captain Obvious, you here?

Yoda voice:
Mmm yes, correct you are. Die we must.

Care to clear up that mess first, I mean before you start patronizing people who actually never intended to bomb thousands of innocents in the Middle East for the sake of a lousy mil-ind. complex, oil and some profits?

Oh boy, isn't this a paradox. You see, I know, like many people know such as yourself, that this is always about oil and here within lies the crux. While the left believes we are responsible for the military industrial complex's war crimes in foreign countries, it remains complicit in doing anything about it. Instead, it fabricates a scenario whereby it can justify it's bleeding heart tendencies by blaming themselves instead. When confronted by right wing opponents in this view, they (leftists) blame the military industrial complex pointing the finger right back at it. All the time failing to recognize that it's the MIC pulling the strings the whole time. But you do recognize it, because we all KNOW about the oil. So? wtf? Major cognitive dissonance going on here.

The truth of the matter is, Iran has a natural gas reserve and they want to pipe it to EU, but it cuts through Syria. Qatar has one as well and wants to do the same. To be succinct, Assad turned down prince Bandar and that's when the Arab spring uprising began. The fighting hasn't stopped and the rest is history. All US allies support the removal of Assad, and this is why. Russia already has hundreds of millions in contracts and any deviation from the pipeline deals is an act of economic war. This is what it's about in Syria and this is what MSM never talks about. Instead, they brainwash the sheep to turn the guilt upon themselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here on this little island called the UK we give £1 billion pounds in foreign aid to help the poor countries, to help refugees in camps. We are the second largest donor in the World with America being the first. We do our fair share so don't use that as an argument. In fact many people in the UK have questioned the amount we do spent on foreign aid. It goes to Pakistan, China etc this is at a time when we are facing austerity measures and then we have the EU saying we aren't doing enough to help refugees. A lot of people in Britain think we should cut the foreign aid if we are going to accept refugees so that the money can be given to the Councils to accommodate these refugees who it is estimated will cost £50,000 a year per person. If each bring a spouse over here and two children you are looking at £200,000 per year. We are accepting 20,000 refugees so do the maths that is hell of a lot of money.a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't agree Europe and the UK are to blame for Syrian refugees coming here. I'm sorry I'm sick to death of hearing that argument it doesn't resonate. The Syrian civil war has been going on for what seems like years now and there was no intervention from the UK. In fact it was voted down in Parliament because a lot of British people didn't want to be involved. As far as the war in Iraq I demonstrated against this as did over a million other people but Blair and Bush still went along with the WMD story. Basically they wanted to get rid of Saddam Hussain but what people seem to forget is that our intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan was after 9/11. If I am being completely honest up until 9/11 I hadn't really taken a whole lot of notice, I was more bothered about my social life at that point so I didn't fully understand what was behind all the hatred of America. As far as I know (and I am saying as far as I know because I'm not sure I will stand corrected if I am wrong) the only war the UK had been involved in before then, in the Middle East, was when there was the Gulf War. As far as I can remember this was backed by a lot of Countries.

So taking all this account in Saddam Hussain was a dictator and an evil person, fair enough we shouldn't have gone to war, but there were lots of problems already with different groups. Then turning to Afghanistan again there were all sorts of problems before we ever got involved and it was in retaliation for 9/11. Turning to Syria the problem in Syria was a civil war. How is that the UK's fault and Europe's fault?

Also, when people keeping using the same old "but they are escaping war". No they are not. There is only one fifth of them who are Syrian refugees. Most are coming from other Countries such as Pakistan, Eritrea, Iran, Somalia but most are muslims. And if we are the bad people and their enemies for causing so much of their country's problems then why are they all coming to us ask yourself that question. I certainly wouldn't go looking for refuge from my enemy!!

One thing no one bothers to mention is that a lot of these immigrants are fighting with each other because they are from different Countries and in some cases there are already tensions between the Countries they are coming from. So that's another problem we are bringing into Europe.a reply to: smurfy

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Here on this little island called the UK we give £1 billion pounds in foreign aid to help the poor countries, to help refugees in camps. We are the second largest donor in the World with America being the first. We do our fair share so don't use that as an argument. In fact many people in the UK have questioned the amount we do spent on foreign aid. It goes to Pakistan, China etc this is at a time when we are facing austerity measures and then we have the EU saying we aren't doing enough to help refugees. A lot of people in Britain think we should cut the foreign aid if we are going to accept refugees so that the money can be given to the Councils to accommodate these refugees who it is estimated will cost £50,000 a year per person. If each bring a spouse over here and two children you are looking at £200,000 per year. We are accepting 20,000 refugees so do the maths that is hell of a lot of money.a reply to:

Your being more than conservative there in your estimations ....

As I remember in the OP video the Muslim cleric was berating the fertility

of western women who only had two children!! The Muslim men would

marry them

your daughters will marry the man with a beard and

wear the Muslim head scarf and will bear not two but eight children

*shiver*

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
At the 17 minute mark onwards the refugees talk about lack of sex , ok i get it , but then one refugee says how he cant take a woman back to his camp because they are all men . 400 refugees and no females . No rivers of fighting age men going to Europe at all . 400 TO NOTHING .

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I hoped this would have been in youtube. Sorry, but you can watch this without signing in to facebook
Politically incorrect Europe

It´s shocking to see and brings a lot of questions and one is WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING ?
How all of Middle East is suddenly crushing to Europe in such a scale. Even from places which are considered safe. It is estimated that Sweden one of the third World country in 15 years and pretty much whole Europe is following them.

makes you wonder if we are facing the end of days

This video really opens eyes.. this is our neigbourhood.. now its in chaos.. tomorrow is not for us.

Really? this has to be the most hashed together propergandist piece of nonsense I have ever seen?

Please see this for wht it is.

Really.

Like really really??

It is made up and not even in a nearly clever way, it is embarresing that someone would think this is not just a lot of snippets of things badly linked together.

Really really.

I am simply increadulous that this is even here.

Saddend and ashamed and this may be my last post here if that is what we apparently now do here.

Speechless.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wasn't moaning about my English culture I was moaning about my British culture, there is the difference. Like I said I have close friends who are Scottish, they are from Glasgow so as you can imagine they are SNP through and through and we have had many a discussion, drunken argument about this, but the fact of the matter is you had the referendum and more Scottish people felt they wanted to be part of the UK.

I'm not saying I don't see your point of view with your passion for Scotland, I'm really not, but I am just saying those are the facts and I don't think it is the same as what is going on in Europe, unless you feel like English people are coming up to Scotland and taking all your resources?

To put things in perspective with the whole Scottish/English thing - When I lived in Jersey I met Derek who is still a close friend now. He is from the Isle of Skye. He detested the English with a passion. He used to rant at me many a night and the more whiskey he drank the more he ranted at me. After us having a great night out one night he was once again talking about the English and I said "but Derek I'm English and you're out with me" and his reply was "Och aye Wendy but you are my friend that is different" a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

We all gonna die! Captain Obvious, you here?

Yoda voice:
Mmm yes, correct you are. Die we must.

Care to clear up that mess first, I mean before you start patronizing people who actually never intended to bomb thousands of innocents in the Middle East for the sake of a lousy mil-ind. complex, oil and some profits?

Oh boy, isn't this a paradox. You see, I know, like many people know such as yourself, that this is always about oil and here within lies the crux. While the left believes we are responsible for the military industrial complex's war crimes in foreign countries, it remains complicit in doing anything about it. Instead, it fabricates a scenario whereby it can justify it's bleeding heart tendencies by blaming themselves instead. When confronted by right wing opponents in this view, they (leftists) blame the military industrial complex pointing the finger right back at it. All the time failing to recognize that it's the MIC pulling the strings the whole time. But you do recognize it, because we all KNOW about the oil. So? wtf? Major cognitive dissonance going on here.

The truth of the matter is, Iran has a natural gas reserve and they want to pipe it to EU, but it cuts through Syria. Qatar has one as well and wants to do the same. To be succinct, Assad turned down prince Bandar and that's when the Arab spring uprising began. The fighting hasn't stopped and the rest is history. All US allies support the removal of Assad, and this is why. Russia already has hundreds of millions in contracts and any deviation from the pipeline deals is an act of economic war. This is what it's about in Syria and this is what MSM never talks about. Instead, they brainwash the sheep to turn the guilt upon themselves.

Same Sh!t, different toilet in Ukraine.

Agreed, except it's not a left-right matter. That's just another layer of obfuscation if you will. One that keeps the plebs, who could always pull a general-strike or something like that, devided and occupied with 'fighting the good fight'.

If we all could agree on the real enemy here for a brief moment, their play would be over very soon. We just did so, maybe accidentally. I sense some potential here, but hope always dies at last.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What's pretty clear is that ethnic European societies work the best and obviously provide for people the best. If that wasn't true then why is all of the middle east, poor Asians and Africans streaming into Europe? So now that that's been shown to be a fact, let's move to the next point.

If you are one of the people that wishes to help the refugees, you need to reject multiculturalism.
Why?
Because all these refugees are relying on European society to provide for them. Whether they realize it or not, these refugees had better just embrace European culture, it is their own cultures that they are fleeing.

If European societies embrace the refugees cultures then in a few years the refugees will be back to square one.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If we all could agree on the real enemy here for a brief moment, their play would be over very soon.

It's the ones who are creating it. US, SA, Israel, and Turkey. They're the ones pushing the migration. Accepting them falls into their plan and that's the whole point. It's not the muslims per se, it's ALL of them from the ME and Africa at once. It defies all reasonable logic to do that to a continent in the 21st century. We're still eons away from discovering "enlightenment" and It's two worlds colliding.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

It defies all reasonable logic to do that to a continent in the 21st century.

It defied all reasonable logic to declare war on a strategy in the first place. Helping refugees, on the other hand, is perfectly reasonable.
What would there be left fighting for if we lost our humanity whilst defending the precious precious? When will we take our democracies back and actually stop exploiting everything for profit? Or is it really just about consumerism and a certain way of life after all?
I don't ask for enlightenment, this is far from being esoteric. Where are the reasonable logics of the citizenry here? I have a hard time hearing their voices on this topics, thanks to the complete media-blackout on everything besides the usual status-quo supporting propaganda.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Time to post this again :

We can now see clearly that the leaders of all countries are in on this, whether they know it or not, to stir everyone together in an impossible mix, and cause everyone chaos, disorder and general confusion, so much till everything goes completely insane.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

edit on 10-11-2015 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Don't you know that posting things like this is xenophobic, racist, and bigoted. That being said, I would just carpet bomb those animals as they stormed the border.

They are not allowed too, they have all been conditioned to believe this is the way to save the world, the NEW WORLD.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Its a simple solution really. Grow some balls and get your guns back. Muslims behave in America because they know that the next person they offend could be an over medicated racist schizophrenic gun owner who just happens to get all the right buttons pushed at once to induce a state of psycosis or dementia and start blasting.

Or whatever. Well Europe, this is what happens when you let the masters of the world (currently American government) bend your leaders over and just say "yes sir!" To everything we ask.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I watched this on LL last night, i was disgusted.

What has Germany become?

What has the UK become?

And is it all mostly for economic reasons , being under populated for GDP growth?

Will not most refugees go on benifits anyways ?

And Merkel? wtf......

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Switzerland is bypassed by refugees and they prefer other EU countries, not sure what is behind this. Maybe that population of their fellow refugees there is small. How few Switzerland get compared to Germany is just something weird.

Well not so much that but in terms of geography Switzerland should have had the majority of Muslim migrants initially. Why head all the way up to Sweden,Germany,Poland and/or Norway for that matter from the ME or northern Africa? That to me seems odd.

In Europe it is Chaos.. a trojan horse propably We need to ask... How it is possible that simultaneously millions of mostly young fit males start to migrate from even countries which is considered as SAFE. What force is behind this as it seems orchestrated?

I agree, except I don't know what or whom would orchestrate such an event for any purpose. Though I would suspect this event could be used for a justification of implementing a mass immigration tracking network of some sort since a lot of people have responded xenophobic-ally to this. And rightfully so.

I mean think about if you'll indulge me in speculation... Since radical Islamic terrorism has hit the mainstream headlines,after atrociously infamous terrorists attacks. In the west we have higher security measures in airports and most other public transportation with the exception of personal transports.(i.e Cars, bikes, private boats etc) Current immigration policies in the U.S are terrible for keeping the real criminals out but are great for further violating the autonomy of the innocent. So when you have events like this occur regardless of what nationality,sex,race the majority of persons migrating how can you efficiently discern the intentions of the immigrants? How can you gather the history of the person(s) with ease and not having to go through mountains of data? How can you do this with the full cooperation of the immigrants?

It seriously won't be long before everyone is required to be implanted with a bio/RFID chip in order to travel freely through most parts of the world.

Crazy speculation aside, I think Europe is in for a wild ride for sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
Mind telling us who you are quoting? Someone else? Yourself? Who?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: dollukka
I hoped this would have been in youtube. Sorry, but you can watch this without signing in to facebook
Politically incorrect Europe

It´s shocking to see and brings a lot of questions and one is WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING ?
How all of Middle East is suddenly crushing to Europe in such a scale. Even from places which are considered safe. It is estimated that Sweden one of the third World country in 15 years and pretty much whole Europe is following them.

makes you wonder if we are facing the end of days

This video really opens eyes.. this is our neigbourhood.. now its in chaos.. tomorrow is not for us.

Really? this has to be the most hashed together propergandist piece of nonsense I have ever seen?

Please see this for wht it is.

Really.

Like really really??

It is made up and not even in a nearly clever way, it is embarresing that someone would think this is not just a lot of snippets of things badly linked together.

Really really.

I am simply increadulous that this is even here.

Saddend and ashamed and this may be my last post here if that is what we apparently now do here.

Speechless.

Are you blind Mister? We have even been told there are millions and millions by mainstream media who are effectively blacking out all reports of the true scale of this because it is THIS ugly and people would get really angry about it as we are. All the little brainwashed Euros are currently heads in the sand unaware of what is being done to the nations in the EU.

Angela Merkel has done a very foolish thing indeed. Her ass will be kicked very hard at the next election I am sure because of it. I can not believe her attitude on this. She is acting like Germany's deadliest Nemesis. She has managed to wind up just about every native European.

Stop this craziness now Merkel. You are destroying Europe and the EU in one stroke.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join