It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hoped this would have been in youtube. Sorry, but you can watch this without signing in to facebook
Politically incorrect Europe

It´s shocking to see and brings a lot of questions and one is WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING ?
How all of Middle East is suddenly crushing to Europe in such a scale. Even from places which are considered safe. It is estimated that Sweden one of the third World country in 15 years and pretty much whole Europe is following them.

makes you wonder if we are facing the end of days

This video really opens eyes.. this is our neigbourhood.. now its in chaos.. tomorrow is not for us.
edit on 10-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

edit on 10-11-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I haven't watched the whole video yet but right off the bat, this is horrid and looks like off a Science Fiction movie. It's insane and is pure madness. It's difficult to believe this is actually happening. This needs to get on Youtube ASAP.

It's a 19 minute or so video but well worth the watch. Anyone accepting the large influx of Muslim refugees is all good blah, blah, blah....needs to watch this video. The politicians are shoving it down the throats of the people.

This will bring about wars, massive slaughter within countries of all peoples. Whoever thought it was a good idea importing all these refugees should burn in hell. The transformation of the whole world is happening NOW. The only solution is a revolt by citizens of epic proportions. And it needs to happen yesterday! It will soon be too late. Within a few years, it will have been too late - by a few years!

edit on 10-11-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh my god, what are we going to do, its not like we as humans had to massivly move from one land to another to flee wars or natural disasters.

But good thing we have daily threads telling today is the day, oups probably tommorow lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The video is a bit alarmist. It is edited to include so many different migrant crowds from around the world at different times, but it is very URGENT this be addressed. Now we will have to deploy armies in Europe to deal with it. Deal with it humanely or face a future where even Rothschild is no longer safe, believe me.

So get moving Western powers. This is a unique problem. Learn quickly, take swift action or else you will destroy Europe eventually.

Up to you, clock is ticking...

edit on 10-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh my god, what are we going to do, its not like we as humans had to massivly move from one land to another to flee wars or natural disasters.

But good thing we have daily threads telling today is the day, oups probably tommorow lol.

I thought genocide was typically considered a bad thing.

And you're ok with it, apparently...

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do you want to live like that? In your back yard, in your neighborhood, in your town, city, state, country, world????? Exactly where would one go to escape do you think ? So what you're saying is to walk away.....walk away from the invasion and let the refugees take over your country? When an ideology take's over the whole world, their is no escape. Finding a cave somewhere or living in your bunker isn't quality of life. There is no escaping this and the world leaders are making sure of it.

edit on 10-11-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

What genocide, might need to do your homework my friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

History repeat itself, now go study how people acted when there was massive irish and chinese immigration in the usa, same propaganda was used.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

History repeat itself, now go study how people acted when there was massive irish and chinese immigration in the usa, same propaganda was used.

Were they invading several 1st world countries simultaneously, by the millions, with an agenda to overtake the inhabitants, in order to proliferate said countries with their offspring, that being their sole purpose in order to gain control of world populations to fit their agenda?

See what's really happening. Did you even watch the video?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Interesting video glad i live in the country that started the war and is to far away for them to walk to. I think i would rather deal with undocumented workers than the type animals depicted in this video that was clearly made to demonize Islam and the refugee crisis.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Actually it is getting worse, i am witnessing this in my own country. We don´t have any space left for them and they are still coming. Our police has said they don´t have enough staff to deal all the alarms refugees centers has. There has been a lot of problems, they even fight and kill each others there.. plus many other things what is seen in video. It is getting much uglier than this video says.
In Northern country there is already snow, in here they expect snow next week. Places are full there is no space and they are still coming, now they are planning to host them in tents. Tents in North.. guess what it is going to bring.. more unrest for sure.
edit on 10-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: laminatedsoul

What genocide, might need to do your homework my friend.

Uhhh.. if you're not even going to comment on the content of the video, and just spout random blatherings, I'll opt out of commenting on your absurd posts further.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

People don't want to read the truth. You will spend the rest of your life arguing that this is mostly propoganda to create fear and panic so our governments can save the day by taking whatever little freedoms we have left.

Sad thing is people are falling for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Were they invading several 1st world countries simultaneously, by the millions, with an agenda to overtake the inhabitants, in order to proliferate said countries with their offspring, that being their sole purpose in order to gain control of world populations to fit their agenda?

See what's really happening. Did you even watch the video?

I don't think he did. I get the impression he's only reading into the OP and not even bothering..

I guess all those people were actors employed by the elite globalist pro-propaganda machine to keep us dummies angry, or something.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
as for the video, I do not think that all the footage is from the current euro influx, it appears to be several clips of different locations and ethnicities at different dates.....

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This video has no source. I can't tell what is happening or where. The earth belongs to people, all the people. I found that Germany stopped taking refugees in and started sending some back.

This is unproven hysteria. Sounds similar to conservative fears of Mexicans in the US.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Absolutely correct.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Most of it is quite recent. I saw clip from my country and it is about month old there. UK ( girl among demonstration is older one.. i guess year old or so ) . Refugees trashing graveyard and sleeping there is recent, so is complains about food. About 90% what you see is from this year and mostly from last few months.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm a very tolerant person, but this is going to even destroy the people's lives who have grown up here from the traditional immigrant influx. It will not be fit for anyone, even rich people. They are fools to themselves the wealthy and the politicians. Do they think they are immune to this? It will affect them; no more polite democracy, no more safe cities, no more safe anything.

Gangs will come and raid your stately homes in the night. Better get tooled up with weaponry and learn to shoot your target because you will have an awful lot of defending to do. You'll need your own private army and even they might decide to slit your throat one night and take your wealth. Is this the life you want for yourselves and your children?

Don't think you can escape because wherever you go your own # floats after you very quickly. I think these days it can swim just as fast, lol.

Take immediate evasive action. This is clearly a very unique massive problem of INVASION.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join