It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Link from the OP article.....

Clinton Less Than 24 Hours Later: 'We Know the Attack in Libya Had Nothing to Do With the Film'

yes.... and that private conversation with an Egyptian official is being held up as her 'out' her denial of the false-flag You-Tube video being the cause of the spontaneous riot... She and Hussein Obama and various spokespersons from the lying Administration kept a loud. public voice that the 'video' was the Cause for weeks... but secretly telling other political figures in the MidEast the real facts within hours !

it seems that the private confidence statement from hillery to the Egyptian official - in secret-
was meant as a warning or threat to the Egyptian that the neighboring Libya operation of a terror attack.... could very well happen in Egypt next, that the USA both knew and possibly planned & staged the 'spontaneous' attack...

why are all these investigations acting so mamby-pamby and not cracking open the rotton eggs of this administration... they (the prosecutor/investigations are all wearing velvet gloves which Trump will not wear when he gets in the WH
edit on rd31144559585123242015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

Debate and discussion -- even heated discussion -- is encouraged. That's what we come to ATS for, right? Please refrain from personal comments and snipes.
  • Go after the ball not the player.

Thank you.

• posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:44 AM
    link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

And you wonder why most Americans see your "positions" as the lunatic fringe
    a reply to: Gryphon66

This is evidence of the Clintonesque diatribe. I expected Gryph to step up to the plate and defend that lying windbag. He did it right on Q, like a brainwashed shrill would.

Interesting ... but enough about me.

No further information about Benghazi to post? LOL.

Nothing new in 11 hours of interrogation? LOL.

No actual evidence of any wrong doing? Nothing more than political drama and theater? LOL.

No wonder some folks keep wanting to talk about me ...

LOL.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:45 AM
    link   
    a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not a Clinton fan, but call this what you want, this is nothing but a witch hunt by conservatives. Accidents happen and unfortunately being a Monday morning quarterback doesn't make what happened criminal intent. The props the republican representatives used (Stacked e-mails, tearing up paper) were all used to add dramatic impact to illicit support for an investigation that shouldn't have seen the light of day. Whether falsely blaming a video as a possible reason for the attack does not make Clinton responsible the deaths of these 4 Americans. Any lack of security could be blamed on any terrorist attack, even the attacks that have happened in the United States!

No matter how much people despise Clinton, I'm sure she had no intent putting these American's lives in danger. That's simply ridiculous. At 4.7 million in taxpayer's money, this money should have been used for more productive things. Instead, like a lot of these republican complaints surrounding this administration, they hold no water.

Maybe conservatives should have been this diligent in investigating the last administration criminal involvement surrounding 911, the use of torture and the Iraq war. When it comes to republicans, it's beginning to sound more and more like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:55 AM
    link   

A CNN/ORC poll released the morning of the hearing found an overwhelming majority of Americans — 72 percent — believe the House committee is politically motivated.

That impression was no doubt bolstered by remarks by two Republican Congressmen — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who proudly claimed the committee drove down Clinton's poll numbers, and Rep. Richard Hanna, who said the committee was "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton — and one of the committee's own ex-investigators, Major Bradley Podlisa, who described it as "a partisan investigation" earlier this month.

Such comments prompted the chairman of the House committee, Rep. Trey Gowdy — whose ties to an anti-Clinton super PAC were reported by the Washington Post earlier this week — to tell fellow Republicans to "shut up talking about things that you don’t know anything about."

Emphasis mine. The rest from: 5 Absurd Moments From the Hillary Clinton Benghazi Hearing

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:58 AM
    link   
    I learned one thing about Hilary during these hearings: How well she is able to deflect, and dodge questions. The average American will see this as being 'presidential' when in reality it is just a liar, .... lying. I could not get over the smug look on her face and the complete nonchalant attitude she displayed while talking about Stevens requests for security. I also noted how her body language changed depending on who she was talking to and what question was asked. Almost as if she was shifting masks depending on the speaker.

Hilary has a very well develop skill in cognitive fatiguing. This is a trait I believe all pyschopaths have. What they do is when you ask them something directly, they will talk and talk in circles, using terms, and catch phrases, buzz words. This is an attempt to tire the attention span of the listener to the point of fatigue.

Once the listener shows signs of fatigue, the psychopath continues and continues until there is complete submission, at which point, the listener just accepts what she says without follow up, and proceeds to the next urelated question. I witnessed this a lot during the hearings.

Again, the average American (already lacking attention-spans) will not even tune into this tactic, and will only hear pretty words arranged in a beautiful way. They will not question her inconsistencies, in fact that will just accept it, since it sounds so good put together. This is why you have a ton of people on twitter saying: "I wasn't voting for Hilary before the hearings, now I am"

They have equated calm, reserved and arrogant as presidential. Also, I have seen a lot of people on twitter saying she 'looks' presidential. Well, just because someone looks presidential doesn't mean they should be president. Ted Bundy looked like the perfect politician, but that man went off on rape-murdering spree.

And Donald Trump isn't any better.

Put that smiley in there by accident, but it fits so it's staying, lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:05 AM
    link   

You could post a video of hillary literally sticking a knife in somebody and the left would deny anything bad happened.
    She has lied and cheated since Arkansas and her only qualification for presidency is being married to bill.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:31 AM
    link   
    I really, really don't like Hillary but these hearings IMO, are nothing but a waste of taxpayer dollars and are only helping her get to the White House.

What she wrote to her family the night of the attack doesn't say that it wasn't related to the video. An al qaeda like group could have just as easily reacted to the video as a bunch of protesters just with different results. Or could have been trying to take advantage of the momentum of the protesting.

Similarly, her call with the President of Libya stating that Ansar al Sharia claimed responsibility or her conversation with the Prime Minister in which she says it had nothing to do with the video... easily falls in with a developing investigation amidst a very chaotic situation.

I wish it weren't so, I believe she is dirty (in this not so much). I wish she would get legitimately caught for something.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:34 AM
    link   

And she'll still likely become president. What a crock of sh!t

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:38 AM
    link   

She lied so Obama wouldn't have this issue 2 months before an election. He gave the order. She obeyed.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
    link   

originally posted by: KonigKaos
    and now if it was proven offically that it wasn't the video why is the maker still in jail.

I dont know if anyone has explained yet. Please forget this is they have. The one that made the film was arrested on a probation violation which means you have to serve the rest of your term in prison.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:49 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Kali74

You make an excellent point, that most of us have made time and time again: defending the truth and insisting on accuracy is NOT supporting Hillary Clinton.

The Republican Congress has used STATE power to try to influence a political election.

Speaking of statism and overreach ... has the right-wing really forgotten that the Congress is also a part of the Government?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
    link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She lied so Obama wouldn't have this issue 2 months before an election. He gave the order. She obeyed.

Any evidence?

You know, facts, data, verified information, etc. ... because if you have any you should really let Mr. Gowdy et. al. know.

They seem to be floundering.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Any evidence?

You know, facts, data, verified information, etc. ... because if you have any you should really let Mr. Gowdy et. al. know.

They seem to be floundering.

Just my personal opinion. Are you someone that believes whatever comes out of Washington?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
    link   

originally posted by: KonigKaos
    Yea, we all knew it was a lie from the beginning we didn't need emails. Spontaneous riot, they wouldn't be carrying RPGs and AK47s and murder and attack CIA annex and compound.

But all these emails and hearings won't mean a thing, she will move past them and claim the U.S. Presidency in 2016. Biden knows this and that's why he stayed out.

The voting machines have already been programmed.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:01 AM
    link   
    Guys the scandal here is not that Hillary lied. The scandal here, is not that 4 Americans died. The real scandal isn't even the fact that Sect. of State, and both heads of the presidency disappeared and did nothing while hours long gun fighting took place. The scandal here isn't even the stand-down order given to the forces ready to roll out and defend the compounds. The real scandal isn't Hillary lying about who's in charge of multi-compound facilities security issues'...

The real scandal here, is the Secretary of State ignored the law and Ok'ed weapon sales on the down-low to known and listed terrorists and subsequent organizations.

The real scandal, is The Secretary of Stated facilitating the attack of a sovereign government, while her contacts chase down business leads and opprotunities. War for profit....

The real scandal here, is the State department shipping weapons and terrorists into Syria.

The real scandal is terrorist hell hole that Libya is now, because of her Clinton-Foundation & future Business greed. Literally capitalizing on the suffering and instability SHE fomented, to make a buck. Civillians died in those SORTIES, so she and others could make money. Wicked, horrific terrorists, terrorizing civilian populations so she could set up money making opprotunities.

We know she's a God damned liar, even the most left progressive liberals know it. The lies were not the scandal people should be worrying about.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:53 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DBCowboy

What do my beliefs have to do with it? Facts do not change with belief.

Thanks for answering my question that you have no evidence to support your claim.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
    link   

originally posted by: proob4
    Somethings very wrong in this country when a crook like this is still a candidate running for office.

And yet you will still find people that will defend and vote for her.

The wise understand you can't polish a turd, and also will admit when something stinks.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
    link   
    And just for grins & giggles ....

Hillary Clinton stumbled at the Benghazi hearing today on Capitol Hill. As the hearing moved well past its tenth hour, Clinton had a serious coughing fit that prevented her momentarily from being able to speak.

Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
    link   

Someone coughing is funny now?

Too bad she didn't fall down or stub her toe or get a run in her stocking ... I bet that would have been hi-larious.

Please. Juvenile humor is the best you guys have got, now that it's clear that nothing new was discovered (Trey Gowdy) in 11 hours of interrogation? After multiple investigations with no finding of error or fault?

72% or more of the American public sees this garbage for what it is ... political theatre. (CNN poll)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join