It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The only reason this is even an issue anymore is because of the upcoming election. Not that it will change anything because those who weren't going to vote for her still won't and those who would still will.

As far as charges go I don't think there's a statute broad enough to cover the government officials misleading the public because if there was the entire government both past and present would be serving time.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Unless you can argue it led to deaths.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm sure the families of the dead don't agree

Believe it or not there are still people out there that want to do the right thing

And regardless of whatever you feel the motivation is, it looks like suspicions were RIGHT and she SHOULD be prosecuted

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MateoVeritas

Clinton will get in.
It was already decided at the Bilderberg meeting this year.
Get ready for the most cut throat brutal regime you have seen in your lifetime all to usher in a globalist Government.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
L O L @ this massive fail by Republicans to derail Hilary's campaign...such a shame that people still eat this crap up for breakfast, lunch and dinner...I mean we had a couple of republican senators already come up and admit that this is nothing more than a sideshow to hurt hillary's campaign and people STILL eat it up and believe republicans are doing this for the families of the killed soldiers...wow

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Do the "right" thing?

They used to call that kind of honesty a Freudian slip.

All elements of the events in Benghazi have been poured over. And over. And over.

Official after official on both political "sides" have stated the same things repeatedly.

And you guys on the "right" side are still after Clinton about the video. Next you'll be repeating the lie about calls for help being ignored and the silliness of the "stand down order."

And you wonder why most Americans see your "positions" as the lunatic fringe.

I don't believe for a second that any of you participating in such nonsense are truly concerned about the Americans that died that night, nor about the security of our embassies across the world, nor any other reasonable logical issue that faces America ... you want one thing and one thing only: you want this to stop the political aspirations of one Hillary Clinton and you don't care what you have to do, or how much you damage your own failing support in this country to do it.

We used to call that "cutting off your nose to spite your face."
edit on 1Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:15:12 -050015p0120151066 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This was an almost 12 hour long hearing...Republicans got a few insignificant sound bites that Fox News and the usual members here will use for the next few weeks

This was a strong showing on Hilary's part and will only improve her poll numbers amongst her base and some independents which many believe this Benghazi sideshow is nothing more than a political stunt

All in all this was a massive failure by republicans

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

But the question actually is -- did she know at the time she made the claim about the video that it wasn't about the video? If you make a claim and 5 minutes later learn something else, you didn't lie.

I haven't seen any documented evidence that she learned about a planned attack for other reasons, and then decided to use a video as an excuse. I don't see any email saying, "Well we can't say it was because of X reasons, we're going with the video story".

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Care to refute the findings or is this just another fly by post

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Then I can only hope someone braver than I will deal with her in the most humane way possible. I'll likely not vote unless Bernie is on the ticket. Too bad Ron Paul has given up on winning the presidency.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As I've posted above. , care to refute the findings in the emails?

Multiple times during the hearings she was cornered on blatant lies that were brought to light by her own conversations and sent emails

You can type another page long , long winded dissertation that dodges these facts all you want

How about address the actual hearing today and the proof that came out of it
edit on 10/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

As I've posted above. , care to refute the findings in the emails?

Multiple times during the hearings she was cornered on blatant lies that were brought to light by her own conversations and sent emails

You can type another page long , long winded dissertation that dodges these facts all you want

How about address the actual hearing today and the proof that came out of it

Right after you refute the findings of 13 Congressional investigations ... sure.

Ah, you edited. Classy.

As usual, having nothing of substance to discuss, you want to talk about my style or my beliefs.

You are the last person who needs to critique anyone over empty, long-winded posts, in all honesty.

We're still waiting for you to refute the findings of 13 Congressional investigations. Or you could refute what Mr. Gowdy said today:

“Your emails are no more or less important than anyone else’s. It just took longer to get them and garnered more attention in the process.”

NYT

"Well, when you say 'new today,' we knew some of that already. We knew about the emails. In terms of [Clinton's] testimony? I don't know that she testified that much differently today than she has in the previous times she's testified," Gowdy said.

Business Insider

LOL
edit on 1Fri, 23 Oct 2015 01:31:28 -050015p0120151066 by Gryphon66 because: Links

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I'm kind of reminded about the Obama birth certificate ordeal to be honest. If there was solid irrefutable evidence of criminal activity, you think they'd have uncovered it by now and filed charges.

Let's reel back and get a little perspective on this whole thing...

So four Americans died in Benghazi in one day, and 4,400 Americans died in Iraq from 2003-2011, and over a million Iraqis due to military action that was fed to the American people under false/deceptive pretenses.

Bush and Rumsfeld both knew Iraq didn't have any connection to 9/11 or the Anthrax attacks and yet there are paper documents -- physical evidence dated in November 2001 in how they were going to sell a war with Iraq on the US people:

A new book by NBC News and Newsweek investigative reporter Michael Isikoff adds details, including a memo written by Rumsfeld in November 2001 – a year and a quarter before the start of the Iraq war – asking how to start a war against Iraq, and suggesting as one potential “justification” for war:

globalresearch.ca

So where are the congressional hearings? Where are the indictments? Oliver North faced 19 counts for his Iran Contra ordeal in the 80's.

I guess some American lives matter more than others? Or is that Americans just don't want to admit they bought into the lies and hype hook, line and sinker?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yes I'm very classy actually thank you for noticing

It is apparent to me that you neither watched the hearings, nor have you done any research on what was found in the hearings or what Hillary was confronted with

We learned today through the evidence in the emails that obviously there was something going on and she is guilty of lying and covering up the truth

Again. I'll ask you to refute the findings today and address the actual information brought up today, and not your partisan bickering

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This isn't about Bush or Rumsfeld, this is about Hillary

They want to open an investigation about all that, fine

The topic of this thread is Hillary, and neither you nor griffin have addressed the actual facts found today and presented

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Wow. With that kind of psychic ability you need to be buying lottery tickets.

Thanks for another zero content post that proves everything I just said about your posts.

You didn't learn anything today that you didn't already know. Even Trey Gowdy admitted that.

You didn't learn about any lies today, or any damning evidence ... but you and others are still trying to make hay over what we've known for years. Why? Because you have nothing, so you keep pretending that nothing is something.

Refute the findings of 13 previous investigations. Refute comments of your fallen Speaker to Be Mr. McCarthy who found the courage to admit the truth that these investigations are nothing more than political witch-hunts designed to damage Clinton's campaign.

Refute what Trey Gowdy was forced to admit today that NOTHING NEW WAS DISCOVERED TODAY.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Or how about all of the other attacks that we've had on our embassies? How come we didint get any hearings on those? its getting kind of hard to keep up with all these fabricated scandals month after month! I mean a few months ago it was planned parenthood

Now I guess they'll ramp up the attacks on Clinton since we're almost in election season again

edit on 23-10-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It's a matter of perspective -- which I think has been completely lost in this country.

Double standards and inconsistency are rife in this country, and I don't see any harm in pointing out glaring inconsistencies in the logic behind how we handle political leaders who have been accused of wrongdoing.

We hold some people to one standard and others to another, and it sure seems that your political party plays a role in which standard your held to.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

LOL ... the only time you can't "bring up the past" is when it involves Republicans. They're very uncomforable with that.

Your comparison to the Birther nonsense is apt and cuts right to the heart of the matter: there is nothing here about looking for truth, or keeping Americans safe, or even honoring the memories of our fallen countrymen ... this is political theatre, pure and simple.

Clinton is a politician. Saying that she has lied in her career is nothing new.

Claiming that she is responsible for what happened in Benghazi is exactly equivalent to claiming that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Communist.

Incessant nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join