It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So four Americans died in Benghazi in one day

Is that something you really want to have said?

She lied. It has been proven.

We can argue over legality. She doesn't deserve respect or sympathy.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Gryphon66

And yes I can tell you didn't watch or research it because, YES much came out today the public didn't know

So now you're calling Trey Gowdy a liar?

LOL ... that's a unique approach.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Over 2,977 people died on 9/11 and there were only 2 congressional hearings. There have been 8 congressional hearings now on Benghazi.

Does that mean that Benghazi is four times more important than 9/11?

I certainly don't think so. I'd hope other people don't think so as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a matter of perspective -- which I think has been completely lost in this country.

Double standards and inconsistency are rife in this country, and I don't see any harm in pointing out glaring inconsistencies in the logic behind how we handle political leaders who have been accused of wrongdoing.

We hold some people to one standard and others to another, and it sure seems that your political party plays a role in which standard your held to.

I was with you till your last sentence.

They all lie. It's required in politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Once the media machine gets rolling....

The fact of the matter is I haven't heard anything that sounds like an actual "lie". I haven't seen any email detailing any "plot" to obfuscate the truth.

Dance, party, say praise Jesus all you guys want -- it isn't what you guys thing it is. I'd be nice if charges were going to be filed, they file them.

But, I guess at 3+ years later is would be cause for mass celebration.

Cherry pick who you answer much?

C'mon I am waiting to set your mind free on the Clintons....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Over 2,977 people died on 9/11 and there were only 2 congressional hearings. There have been 8 congressional hearings now on Benghazi.

Does that mean that Benghazi is four times more important than 9/11?

I certainly don't think so. I'd hope other people don't think so as well.

I think it just means that Clinton has been working very hard to keep it all secret...

How about Nakoula Basseley Nakoula/Mark Basseley Youssef the maker of the video who spent one day short of a year in jail because his video caused it all.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
L O L @ this massive fail by Republicans to derail Hilary's campaign...such a shame that people still eat this crap up for breakfast, lunch and dinner...I mean we had a couple of republican senators already come up and admit that this is nothing more than a sideshow to hurt hillary's campaign and people STILL eat it up and believe republicans are doing this for the families of the killed soldiers...wow

Sure, it is all about the B.S. two party system instead of the old two party system:

Old Two Party System = Truth/Lie
Current Two Party System: Democrat/Republican

...and you are objective....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The O.J. trial captured the attention of millions and lasted months.

I get it though, it's not a big deal. Because it's your party.
edit on 23-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Well you have a point -- there's a saying, "Good people don't stay in politics".

Look, I actually don't like Hillary and won't vote for her if she gets the nomination. I really, really don't like her as a person and if there is criminal wrongdoing found, I'd be absolutely fine with throwing her in jail. In all reality she'd get probation and community service ...

Trust me, I've seen Republicans and Democrats slapping backs and drinking together -- they play this huge good cop/bad cop game with all of us. They indeed do all lie.

It wouldn't matter who it was sitting in her chair -- nothing works me up and sets me off more than inconsistency and double standards ... Especially when its being carried out by people who we are paying with our tax dollars.

If they want to spend money going after Clinton, actually go after her and charge her with something! We should have held Bush Jr, and company accountable as well -- but we didn't.

When you have one standard here, another there -- along with shifting expectations and inconsistent prosecution, it only encourages behavior unfitting of political leadership. It almost rewards and encourages it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

When you have one standard here, another there -- along with shifting expectations and inconsistent prosecution, it only encourages behavior unfitting of political leadership. It almost rewards and encourages it.

... aaaand /thread.

Perfect summation.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I haven't seen any documented evidence that she learned about a planned attack for other reasons, and then decided to use a video as an excuse. I don't see any email saying, "Well we can't say it was because of X reasons, we're going with the video story".

Well they went with the video story for a long time, put a person in jail because of it, but knew very early it wasn't the video. Nakoula Basseley Nakoula/Mark Basseley Youssef was a scapegoat as was ambassador Rice.

It was on her watch, she didn't listen to the ambassador when he said it was serious and didn't try to help them when they were attacked...all failures. Then the whole propaganda on the video, even using ambassador Rice as their stooge, who is basically done now politically wise, why not her too?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... aaaand /thread.

Perfect summation.

I should have left it the way I originally had it:

*drops mic and walks away*

I mean seriously though, with all the resources at the disposal of those investigating this...you'd think in 3 years we'd have something concrete that could be used in an actual indictment.

You can't arrest and charge someone over semantics.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

nothing works me up and sets me off more than inconsistency and double standards 

Well we shouldn't be arguing then because I totally agree.

And I'd say the overwhelming majority of inconsistencies and double standards come from government.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

If they want to spend money going after Clinton, actually go after her and charge her with something! We should have held Bush Jr, and company accountable as well -- but we didn't.

Well she learned from the best...when a intern comes forward with Bill's sperm on her dress and he says to the camera "I did not have sex with that women" and further asks "what is the definition of is, is" how in the hell can Hilary every be found guilty here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Look, I actually don't like Hillary and won't vote for her if she gets the nomination. I really, really don't like her as a person and if there is criminal wrongdoing found, I'd be absolutely fine with throwing her in jail. In all reality she'd get probation and community service ...

I have some personal insight to the Clintons, I just do not want her to become President, period, and if all this helps stop it then I say it is worth whatever the cost.

I'm not saying this as some die hard Republican, I would see Sanders in office 100 times over her. All I can say is she is not the person so many make her out to be...

edit on 23-10-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

The BG is not the group with the final say. It won't be Hillary. This is all redirection from what Obama is signing away with his mighty pen and phone.

(post by NewzNose removed for a manners violation)
(post by NewzNose removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Some hour ago I heard something about this hearing in the radio while driving from a woman, a political analyst as far as she was annonced, I don't recall her name, which made me *flinch*

She said (to the best of her words and my memory): "If you were before this hearing on her side, you stood on her side afterwards. If you were on side of her republican interrogators, you stood on their side. And if you were undecided about which side to settle with, you have no right to think about it now!"

What she meant (in my opinion) was that "you have no right to think about it!". It made me furious!

Because, see, this whole show is designed to be.. a show. Not for anything new to be learned, not for anything to change someones mind about the affair. No.

It was designed to appease everyone. And don't think about it! No! Stupid peon, stop thinking! Stay!

What a degrading way to deal with the public.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join