It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I hear you Jimmy, but I have no idea why some folks post.

... and I wouldn't hazard a guess as to the employment possibilities.

But, I hear you.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66 Oh there is plenty of wrong doing on hillaries part. So much so that it begs the question of how she could do it without the others knowing and this just shows us that they are all nefarious. Ignoring cries for help is very serious.

Well, IF a Congress hot for Hillary's blood can't find a single thing to pin on her regardless of over two years of attempting to fabricate anything that could be hung on her ... doesn't it boggle even your belief-based position that Hillary is guilty and so obviously so that all of you here in the thread state it over and over?

Apply Occam's Razor.

It does not boggle my mind at all.

She is crazy guilty and we seen them give her a pass over and over.

That is my point that ignoring the cables and letting the compound fall is guilt and punishable by law yet they put on a good tom and jerry show for the masses.

Oh, I realize it doesn't boggle your mind.

Republicans have done everything they can for years to fabricate something against Clinton.

That they failed on an EPIC scale yesterday and every day before is ... obvious.

I can't help you with your beliefs, but the facts are clear.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And ... although you're desperately trying to make hay ... what did the FBI actually say?

The investigation into the e-mail server is on-going.

Nothing about Clinton, nothing about these "mounds" of evidence you all claim are just laying around.

I know these facts don't give pause in the face of "true belief."

But facts are facts, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
You are just pushing the tom and jerry act they all put on.

There are plenty of legit charges that could have been pursued.

They just act like clowns when the public cries for justice.

It is a rouse made to look as if the repubs seeking justice failed but they never tried to do anything but appease.

but by all means carry on with you delusions of repub failure

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'm not pushing any "act."

Take a minute to think about the elaborate charade that you're postulating.

The Republicans are either so incompetent that they cannot see the "obvious" evidence against Mrs. Clinton that you and others here see OR the Republicans are in such a deep level of collusion with the Democrats that they are staging these "bread and circus" events merely as delusion perpetrated on the American people OR there's no real evidence of any wrong-doing by Clinton and many posters here are merely mentally enslaved by the right-wing mainstream-media.

Either way, as far as being faithful representatives of the citizenry ... THE REPUBLICANS ARE RANK FAILURES.

Sorry if that ruffles the feathers on your favorite rooster in this $%#@-fight.
edit on 16Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:41:13 -050015p0420151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:42:23 -050015p0420151066 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

none of your post holds water because of evidence.

dead bodies on her watch is all the evidence needed for criminal neglect.

repubs were not searchin for anything other than a chance to let her off the hook while keeping up the pretense that they despise her.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How amazing that you use the word "evidence" with a straight-face.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

glad I could amaze you

people died after begging her for help hundreds of times

that is criminal

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

glad I could amaze you

people died after begging her for help hundreds of times

that is criminal

Despite the seemingly endless repetition of that lie, it remains a lie.

That's the facts.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
While everyone is arguing about whether a confirmed liar is lying to us or not....

She is strolling towards the White House.

Someone answer this:
How much MORE money will the Clinton Foundation take in with Hillary as POTUS?

Oh, that poor, poor woman. How will she be able to afford to feed herself if we don't elect her?

I will not vote if it comes down to that hag vs Trump.
edit on b000000312015-10-23T17:12:44-05:0005America/ChicagoFri, 23 Oct 2015 17:12:44 -0500500000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

well that would be news to the world

are you saying stephens is not dead?

are you saying that Hillary was not in charge of the request cables and the whole system of diplomats?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Her only chance at redemption is for us too find out that she was black mailed and forced to let them die.

nothing else will do. incompetence is no excuse in the office she held

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's not about whether Hillary Clinton tells lies; every politician lies ... surprise!

It's not about whether Hillary Clinton is rich; the rich are glorified by the Right ... unless they're Democrats.

It's not about whether the Clinton Foundation takes in funds, or whether Clinton looks good in a pantsuit, or whether she's old, or whether she's fat or whether she's [INSERT FAVORITE CLINTON INSULT/LIE HERE]

It's about the truth. It's about what is good for America. It's about our laws and our Constitution.

The Republican Congress is not after the truth.

Or about what is good for America.

And with this egregious display of abuse of state power, it's obvious they aren't about our laws or our Constitution.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Do you think that the Constitution really means anything to Hillary?

link   

are you saying that Hillary was not in charge of the request cables and the whole system of diplomats?

No. Ambassador Stevens is most certainly and sadly dead.

And his death and the deaths of three other Americans are being used by the Republican traitors in the Congress for the dirtiest reasons possible.

Read one of the previous thirteen reports from the investigations (eight by the Republicans) regarding the facts of Benghazi; that will answer all your questions ...

... except that you're not really looking for facts. You have clearly established that you are belief-based.

Thanks for the convo.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you think that the Constitution really means anything to Hillary?

I know it doesn't mean anything to the Republican Congress.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you for a very telling reply.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thank you for a very telling reply.

You're welcome.

Thank you for the very telling question attempting to divert attention from the real question here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No. Ambassador Stevens is most certainly and sadly dead.

And his death and the deaths of three other Americans are being used by the Republican traitors in the Congress for the dirtiest reasons possible.

Read one of the previous thirteen reports from the investigations (eight by the Republicans) regarding the facts of Benghazi; that will answer all your questions ...

... except that you're not really looking for facts. You have clearly established that you are belief-based.

Thanks for the convo.

facts are facts

Stephens was killed directly because of clintons poor performance

that is criminal in the job she had and goes far beyond her alone but to every person that read the cables begging for help and every person that let her sleep on the job

it really seems like you do not believe that a competent secy of state could have prevented this but for nearly 30 yrs they did

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Multiple investigations disagree with your summation.

You have a belief that is not sustained by any facts or any evidence produced by any investigation to this point.

Beliefs are not sufficient to make someone a criminal or to convict them, at least not in this country.

You need to review the history of the last 30 years; you will find that many Americans died on every Secretary's "watch" and many times, far more than on Mrs. Clinton's.

Your argument is doing nothing more than serving the same disgusting political agenda the Republicans in Congress are pursuing.

I don't care to continue with you. Post away with your beliefs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join