It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
Hillary is a known and documented liar,she has lied all of her life,why should Benghazi be any different?

My question is why is it accepted? A liar, especially a politician that represents the people, being a liar makes they completely useless.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

But worse yet is the purpose of the lie. To imply that foreign policy was working...not worthless or worse. And why was that important? Because Obama was up for re-election. Therefore Clinton, Obama and others lied to change the vote of the American people, based upon a lie, and therefore Obama was elected under a lie...so...the election should be re-voted to see if it makes a difference. And if he isn't re-elected...everything he has done should be undone.

Wow...almost sounds logical, fair and like freedom actually means something.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

She says she doesn't have any information on that.

Yep, cant remember on that hearing, was she under oath?

Maybe she cant remember if it was herself alone, or if it was
the Clinton Crime Foundation arms deals to Saudi Arabia?

151 Billion PLUS dollars - Clintons State Department authorized
$151 billion (PLUS) Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 countries that donated
to the Clinton "Crime" Foundation.

In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing -- the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 -- contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.

The Saudi deal was one of dozens of arms sales approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that placed weapons in the hands of governments that had also donated money to the Clinton family philanthropic empire, an International Business Times investigation has found.

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.
www.ibtimes.com... -ask-hillary-clinton&email_referrer=what-congress-should-ask-hillary-clinton

This is what needs investigating.

She's clearly skating by unscathed on the email server and Benghazi but how can people ignore the OBVIOUS favors for bribes system she and Bill had going with their foundation while she was SoS?

Hillary Clinton did several shady deals after money came her way via the foundation and Bill's speaking fees.

Does anyone think that those favors will stop if she becomes POTUS? A lot of powerful people have donated millions to their "foundation" and are going to expect a lot of back scratching in return.
edit on 10/23/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

The FBI is investigating and still uncovering hidden information Damning to Hillary and Co.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

She's clearly skating by unscathed on the email server and Benghazi but how can people ignore the OBVIOUS favors for bribes system she and Bill had going with their foundation while she was SoS?

Absolutely, exactly.

Largely, this has been buried in the news,
just a few who dared to write about it.

New documents have just been found in the ruins from Benghazi.
( deserves a thread of its own really)

And your definitely right, it wont stop, very good point!
If she is elected it will continue right into the White House
- a direct line to the Clinton Foundation.

Along with that, we can expect at least 4 years of getting nothing done
for the country, she will be embroiled in Scandal the entire
time. Its just her way, she is as crooked as they come.

edit on 23-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've got to believe the FBI will find bribes and the personal, financial game she was playing along with her family. I just don't know if the truth will come out with the individual we have in office. Why start following the law and what is right now?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Who's lie was it?

It seems clear to me that she did not believe it but was urged to say it and the whitehouse was likely the ones pushing the lie for political gain. If you add in the fact that the racist in chief called youtube during the attack while inquiring about a video it kinda takes the blame away from hillary.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
Well... To do so would have to admit in full light the administration is supporting "not so moderate" rebels in multiple theaters of action over the last 4-5 years.

I'd suppose that's why.

Why wouldn't the Republican House of Representatives, having clear evidence of illegal activity on the part of either President Obama or Secretary Clinton, bring appropriate charges?

Or are the Republicans in on the vast conspiracy as well?

I actually think this is the real issue with Benghazi and falls in line with every other failure of the GOP to lob anything at the administration that would actually hold it accountable for anything. But the Democrats are just as guilty both elected and electorate for accepting things with this administration that we would have never tolerated with a GOP administration.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They all have bloody hands. You now see the repubs hounding cliton because she had her own server but let us be real every person that ever emailed her knew that she was using a separate server yet they act as if they did not know. That is impossible to be true when we pay billions to pretend we have great it in the gov. but somehow the officials missed the fact she used her own server. that is bs

Then we get to the ignored official cries for help that were made by stephens. Not a big deal if one or two got ignored but hundreds? No that is not realistic that Clinton did not know about the cries for help. Again the only thing that make sense is that Hillary was just blood thirsty and left them to die on her own. We can not believe that either because the majority of gov knew that there was a problem yet stayed silent. Again I say she was forced to do such in a sick gov plot for blood.

So then why does she put up with such? Is it in hopes that she will someday have the power to do something about it or is she directly going along with a sick system because she endorses it? It does start to look like she perhaps does not completely buy into all the sick stuff and she even had her own server in an attempt to circumvent a powerful shadow gov that is pulling the strings.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The FBI is investigating and still uncovering hidden information Damning to Hillary and Co.

And I'm sure if any damning information comes to light it will be labeled as partisan politics and dismissed by her worshipers.

We've seen it in other threads and we continue to see it in this one; there are many that are so entirely devoted they'll defend against anything short of murder. How someone can be that fanatically devoted to one person is beyond me.

I personally don't put my faith in anyone but myself. Well, and they guy making my food at the taco truck I frequent.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Its too bad though. just liek lois lerner she will not be prosecuted by the DOJ. Once again a presidential ally screws over law and order.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am a registered Democrat because ... well, we have to pick one.

However, along with all the other ludicrous lies being deseminated in this thread ... the other one is that if one stands up for evidence, for facts and for truth ... one is "worshipping" Clinton.

Nothing could be farther from the facts. However, in the black-and-white "with-us-or-against-us" mentality that so many seem to live in here.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If this is so OBVIOUS ... why aren't Gowdy and Company going after it?

Several of you keep pointing to this or that "hidden truth" when the only thing that is OBVIOUS is that Republicans would do anything imaginable to stop the "threat" of Hillary Clinton.

Conspiracy beliefs aside ... if there were ANY evidence of such wrong-doing even a MINUSCULE amount, the Republicans would be all over it like flies on fecal matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Oh there is plenty of wrong doing on hillaries part. So much so that it begs the question of how she could do it without the others knowing and this just shows us that they are all nefarious. Ignoring cries for help is very serious.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

no, they are not...if they are, please show the FBI documents that says this, otherwise refrain from posting an out and out lie

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Gryphon66 Oh there is plenty of wrong doing on hillaries part. So much so that it begs the question of how she could do it without the others knowing and this just shows us that they are all nefarious. Ignoring cries for help is very serious.

Well, IF a Congress hot for Hillary's blood can't find a single thing to pin on her regardless of over two years of attempting to fabricate anything that could be hung on her ... doesn't it boggle even your belief-based position that Hillary is guilty and so obviously so that all of you here in the thread state it over and over?

Apply Occam's Razor.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If this is so OBVIOUS ... why aren't Gowdy and Company going after it?

Several of you keep pointing to this or that "hidden truth" when the only thing that is OBVIOUS is that Republicans would do anything imaginable to stop the "threat" of Hillary Clinton.

Conspiracy beliefs aside ... if there were ANY evidence of such wrong-doing even a MINUSCULE amount, the Republicans would be all over it like flies on fecal matter.

you know, gryph...does it seem to you that the right has a bunch of trolls posting on ATS just to get a reaction, regardless of the truth? it's as if this is a college experiment on cognitive dissonance, or propaganda writing....I already am a cynic, but I think new tactics have taken over, and it won't be the last of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Well, IF a Congress hot for Hillary's blood can't find a single thing to pin on her regardless of over two years of attempting to fabricate anything that could be hung on her ... doesn't it boggle even your belief-based position that Hillary is guilty and so obviously so that all of you here in the thread state it over and over?

Apply Occam's Razor.

It does not boggle my mind at all.

She is crazy guilty and we seen them give her a pass over and over.

That is my point that ignoring the cables and letting the compound fall is guilt and punishable by law yet they put on a good tom and jerry show for the masses.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
no, they are not...if they are, please show the FBI documents that says this, otherwise refrain from posting an out and out lie

FBI director James Comey refused to comment on the ongoing investigation into the use of Hillary Clinton's private email server. Comey refused to comment at a Capitol Hill hearing:

"Mr. Chairman, I respectfully say that’s one I’m not going to comment on. As you know, the FBI is working on a referral given to us by inspectors general in connection with former Secretary Clinton’s use of her private email server. As you also know about the FBI, we don’t talk about our investigations while we’re doing them. This is one I’m following very closely and get briefed on regularly. I’m confident we have the people and the resources to do it in the way I believe we do all our work, which is promptly, professionally, independently. But I don’t want to do anything that would compromise my ability to do it that way by commenting beyond that," said Comey.

FBI Director Won't Comment On Ongoing Hillary Clinton Investigation

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join