It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hillary apparently had no choice but to admit the Benghazi scapegoat video was a BS lie that carried on for weeks after the now confirmed attacks at Benghazi were known to Her and the Obama Administration people within hours.

She was grilled big time by the House Committee on other issues.

But evidently, emails have proven the video lie was just that, and she apparently told the Egyptian prime minister the very next day it was a planned attack (not a spontaneous protest).

Hillary was under questioning for more than 10 hours Thursday.

And naturally, all the Democrats on the panel were deflecting and scurrying like crazy.

Thousands of new data material emails have been released recently.

I guess the cleaning crews missed a few.

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

The Benghazi hearings have settled beyond dispute that when Shrillary attempted to blame the terror attack on a spontaneous demonstration caused by an anti-Muslim video, she was deliberately lying in the brazen tradition of her impeached husband:

“There was never a video-inspired protest in Benghazi,” and three newly revealed communications from then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton–all sent within 24 hours of the attack–indicate she knew the truth all along, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) told the House Select Committee on Benghazi Thursday.

One hour after releasing a statement that suggested that “inflammatory material posted on the Internet” might have some role in the attack that was then still in progress, Clinton told her family that two Americans had been killed in Benghazi by an al-Qaeda-like group.

That same night, she told the president of Libya that Ansar al Sharia was claiming responsibility.

The next day, she told the Egyptian prime minister: “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

edit on Oct-22-2015 by xuenchen because: it was a video ! it was a video !

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"We KNOW" and "We KNEW" aren't the same thing...

You can know something now...but you might have not knew at the time...

I still haven't seen anything along the lines of, "We deliberatley said it was due to a video, knowing full well it wasn't due to the video".

She's basically admitting that in hindsight it wasn't because of a video.

They can't seem to quite nail her with this, she's a slippery one I'll say.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Somethings very wrong in this country when a crook like this is still a candidate running for office.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yea, we all knew it was a lie from the beginning we didn't need emails. Spontaneous riot, they wouldn't be carrying RPGs and AK47s and murder and attack CIA annex and compound.

But all these emails and hearings won't mean a thing, she will move past them and claim the U.S. Presidency in 2016. Biden knows this and that's why he stayed out.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
and now if it was proven offically that it wasn't the video why is the maker still in jail.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here more with some old "videos" of Hillary and Obama .....

from way back then (before he got re-elected)

New Evidence Links U.S. Federal Government to FILMMAKER behind Benghazi Fiasco (Shocking)

The explosiveness of a ‘smoking gun’ email from a White House Deputy who directed then U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice to blame a video for the Benghazi attack is missing an essential link, a U.S. Federal informant. The man who made the inflammatory movie himself – Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.

Nakoula became an informant for U.S. Federal agents in a deal (which we have court records) to capture his recruiter in exchange for leniency; this was granted. When Nakoula’s recruiter was caught, he was amazingly let go by U.S. Federal agents.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Here are multiple videos of Hillary in a press conference following the
9/11 terrorist attack, and Rice blaming it on the so called "video".

Knowing the evening before immediately following the attack,
Hillary told her daughter Chelsea that the attack was by an
Al Qaeda like group, it is disgusting!

Obama and Hillary both blaming the terrorist attack on a video.

Hillary blaming the video again in another televised broadcast.

Hillary again, blaming it on the video years later.

Video from Benghazi testimony today.

edit on 22-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I still haven't seen anything along the lines of, "We deliberatley said it was due to a video, knowing full well it wasn't due to the video".

I disagree:

The question was not what she knew now; the question was what she knew then. The challenge was that why she stated to the American public one reason for the attacks and another to her family and to heads of state internationally. This is the problem at hand; Hillary LIED again. In the position of secretary of state, LYING to congress is a felony. So while some may want to play pedantic games about the lettering of words the fact remains that SHE LIED!

Hate to dispute a moderator however, most of what I say is deleted lately anyway....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

She may have lied back here in this hearing ....

Hillary Clinton at Benghazi Hearing: 'What Difference, Does It Make?'

Published on May 13, 2013

1/23/13 - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked by Senator Ron Johnson about ascertaining whether the Benghazi terror attack was the result of a protest. "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Clinton responded.

NOW it DOES Make A BIG Difference Right Hillary?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Now give to my library ( read 'liebury' ) building fund " !

Hi li ary C li nton

edit on 22-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 22-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: doh

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If I am not missing anything. She knew 24 hours after the attack it wasn't because of the video, and later still claimed it was.

Doesn't that invalidate any knew/know debate?

From the OP

The next day, she told the Egyptian prime minister: “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

edit on 22-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yes but I must be vewwy quiet...I might offend someone or make a T&C violation if I make somwone angwy....

Hillary has always lied, she is a power hungry amazingly resilient scar on the legitimacy of what the USA originally stood for (tense on purpose). She has no moral compass and is a typical psychopath of our current government. For all who have the ability to think and view opposing views, read this book and then submit a counter book to help me change my views:

The Clinton's War On Women

edit on 22-10-2015 by notmyrealname because: I dislike predictive text....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hillary is a known and documented liar,she has lied all of her life,why should Benghazi be any different?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Except I believe it was days later they were still pushing the video angle. What day did they publicly admit it wasn't?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: A POLITICIAN LIED!

And absolutely nothing changed. Disgusting. D, R, what does it matter? We're all just lambs for the slaughter. I'm beginning to think life would be better under someone like Putin. At least he is a known evil.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

And she will be president... or Trump

and people wonder why i drink so much

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Neither Trump nor Hillary will become president. I refuse to believe the people of my country are so ridiculously stupid.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Once the media machine gets rolling....

The fact of the matter is I haven't heard anything that sounds like an actual "lie". I haven't seen any email detailing any "plot" to obfuscate the truth.

Dance, party, say praise Jesus all you guys want -- it isn't what you guys thing it is. I'd be nice if charges were going to be filed, they file them.

But, I guess at 3+ years later is would be cause for mass celebration.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Then you apparently didn't watch the hearings because the emails are time and date stamped.

The fact that she came out less than a day later in an email to foreign heads of state saying "we know this wasn't about a video and that it was a planned attack"

Proves that she lied, and yet she continued to use the same line over and over again to push that narrative

Just like she claimed she hadn't had much contact w them there in Benghazi, until the provided over 600 email correspondences that proved otherwise 6 or more were the days just before the attack!

Come on man you're just being intellectually dishonest if you can't see this blatantly for what it is

Time and date stamped correspondences don't lie

<<   2  3  4 >>

join