It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Found some studies done by the France's dept of criminal research. But it's all French. Take a look at those links I posted, there's a ton of information in direct contradiction the no zoners. Wish I knew french.

A 120-page research paper entitled "No-Go Zones in the French Republic: Myth or Reality?"
www.drmcc.org...

"In October 2011, a landmark 2,200-page report, "Banlieue de la République" (Suburbs of the Republic) found that Seine-Saint-Denis and other Parisian suburbs are becoming "separate Islamic societies" cut off from the French state, and where Islamic Sharia law is rapidly displacing French civil law. The report said that Muslim immigrants are increasingly rejecting French values and instead are immersing themselves in radical Islam."
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

This is some serious stuff

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: menneni

Stop what, me and another poster proved that no go muslims zones do no exist in europe, im failing to understand how its so hard to get.

But yea i see pink bubbles lol

geez....there are you tube videos where women are accosted by Muslim men and told they should not walk down the street in their short skirts, because it's a Muslim neighborhood and they do not want to see it. there are countless others where Muslims are bitching about the very country that took them in....

here is a Muslim woman telling what this British woman, should be wearing in England, because apparently she is trying to seduce men with here long skirted red dress....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Found some studies done by the France's dept of criminal research. But it's all French. Take a look at those links I posted, there's a ton of information in direct contradiction the no zoners. Wish I knew french.

A 120-page research paper entitled "No-Go Zones in the French Republic: Myth or Reality?"
www.drmcc.org...

"In October 2011, a landmark 2,200-page report, "Banlieue de la République" (Suburbs of the Republic) found that Seine-Saint-Denis and other Parisian suburbs are becoming "separate Islamic societies" cut off from the French state, and where Islamic Sharia law is rapidly displacing French civil law. The report said that Muslim immigrants are increasingly rejecting French values and instead are immersing themselves in radical Islam."
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

This is some serious stuff

Cheers bud,I'll give it a look.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The pdf is a sudent homework just wow, oh and you didint answer me when i pointed out that that supposed institute is not run by academics, but is chaired by an ex cia.

Academic my ass.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh you, 5 articls where posted debunking this thread, so did you have anything to add.

If not have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I live in the UK. The clip shown in Stacey Dooley's video is the sort of thing that has been going on in the UK for years now. Anjam Choudhary shouldn't be even walking the streets any more. He is a dangerous man. He has radicalised lots of British Muslims. Jihad John is one of them. The guys who killed Lee Rigby were students of his. I don't care what his beliefs are, he is free to think and behave as he please. I do have a massive problem when it is being done on the streets of the UK and a predominantly Christian Country. If he wants to live under Sharia Law, he should go and join the caliphate in Syria. He won't do that however, because he enjoys the freedoms of the West. He is an absolute hypocrite. There are numerous photographs of him in his younger days when he was at university drinking, with women, everything. This kind of rhetoric is what has made tolerant British people like myself feel so much anger, but what angers me more is the PC culture we now live under where it is OK for these sort of demonstrations to take place but then it is not OK for someone like myself to voice concerns without being called racist or bigoted. Then we have people like our Canadian friend on here who add fuel to the fire by constantly denying such things happen and know they are doing so but are quite gleeful about it. The worm is turning and there are many people angry both in the UK and Europe because it has gone so PC there is no room for debate it is just shut down. The fires in Germany are a sad reflection of this, some are turning to right wing groups to vent their anger which is just as frightening as the extremism. Leaders need to start listening to the real concerns of their citizens because if they don't I can feel a storm brewing and no go zones will seem nothing compared to what is coming!. a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm going to be prophet.....in a years time, there will be clashes between the Muslims who came to Germany and the German people.....anybody think this WON'T happen?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Brief closure to allow tempers to cool......

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
Personal attacks, bickering, snarky comments, name-calling stop now!!!

If you are wondering if this is about you, please read the following....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

There will be consequences to those who ignore this reminder.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

Reopened at 7:12PM EDT

edit on Wed Oct 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I am French but live in America, but my entire extended family live in France, mostly Paris. I agree with you, this sort of thing has been going on in my home country as well for a long time. There are many Muslim families which want nothing to do with the radicalized Islamist set, but the fact is that some areas are truly "no-go zones" and some mosques are teaching hate and violence and they are not being stopped.

This is a very sensitive subject compounded by the fact that any criticism of these groups causes some knee-jerk, PC name-calling. How is a nation to debate ongoing socio-economic problems when the immediate "racism card" tactic is used, halting all progress? Isn't it healthy to question what's happening withing cities and borders, of all groups? I would hope so.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: FlySolo

Every so often I'll hear about these "no-go zones" in the United States, with a common location for one being in Dearborn, MI, just outside of Detroit.

There are certainly some rough parts of town, places I generally wouldn't feel safe on my own in, but so far, no such "no-go zone" or Sharia law enforcement there.

That isn't to say there aren't radicalized elements in the local community that want such things. That isn't to say things are the same in Europe and this video is a lie. Just nipping the side of it over here in the bud before it comes up is all.

No go zones and Sharia Law zones aren't the same thing. There's certainly neighborhoods in the US where the police are less responsive, but that's unavoidable. There's always going to be some departments that are more effective than others.

Sharia courts on the other hand do exist, but they don't exist in the way that most people think. The US has Islamic, Christian, Jewish, and many other alternative courts. Participation in them is voluntary, both sides must consent and they can only be applied to civil cases not criminal. It's not any different from arbitration really (a Sharia court effectively just being Islamic arbitration) which has been growing more and more popular since it's less confrontational, which is a consideration if you're trying to move past an issue with someone and continue to have some sort of relationship with them and generally it carries fewer legal fees.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I've never heard of a 'Christian Court' in the U.S.

Are you talking about ecclesiastical courts, in England in the Middle Ages?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Aazadan

I've never heard of a 'Christian Court' in the U.S.

Are you talking about ecclesiastical courts, in England in the Middle Ages?

No. They aren't officially structured (and neither are Sharia courts). It happens all the time in arbitration however. Part of the arbitration process (which the route courts have been encouraging people to take more and more) involves two people agreeing to an arbitration proceeding, as well as agreeing on a neutral third party to act as judge. Often times these judges will be picked along religious lines if the people involved share the same values. For example, Christians who want to solve their dispute according to the Bible and church teachings rather than a law that may go against their belief structure. As long as it remains a civil rather than criminal matter this is an option as long as both parties agree.

Here's some groups that help people with arbitration
peacemaker.net...
www.expertlegalcounsel.com...
www.clsnet.org...

And here's some legal opinions on it
www.simmsshowers.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join