It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Again thats an opinion, do you have anything else to add to the no go muslims zones that was proven to be false?

Apart from the 3 videos I posted that you didn't watch, yes, many more.
edit on 21-10-2015 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Your videos dont bring anything to the topic, so again do you have anything else to add to the thread.

We can do this all day long

Oh i watched them and again i ask you can you bring proof that no go muslim zones exist, you still cant.
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Actually, it has to do with the size of one's amygdala.
serendip.brynmawr.edu...

Yes, yes it does. Thankfully, we're not suck with a fixed sized amygdala:

MRI scans show that after an eight-week course of mindfulness practice, the brain’s “fight or flight” center, the amygdala, appears to shrink. This primal region of the brain, associated with fear and emotion, is involved in the initiation of the body’s response to stress.

As the amygdala shrinks, the pre-frontal cortex – associated with higher order brain functions such as awareness, concentration and decision-making – becomes thicker.

Scientific American

Maybe we should all be doing more mindful meditation, and watching less TV...?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I think in the near term there will be strife and struggle, but in the long term Europe will get a large return on the immigrants....Starting with cheap, well educated labor to boost there economies.

I think there was even a study...I can hunt it down later...where 19 out 20 countries that took on immigrant refugee waves over the last 40 years saw an economic boost.

Please hunt it down. I'd really like to see the mechanics behind the idea of cheap labor to boost economy. Also talking about immigrants and being well educated, i'd like to learn more.

For gods sake, some portion of these immigrants at the moment arriving in our country, can't even read!!! And for whats it worth, finnish police issued a note today, saying blatantly that crimes made by immigrants will be censored from news now on. Thats freaking ruthless.

I've never seen such things happening in our country as i'm witnessing this very time we're cast upon.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
As per the Gatestone Institute International Policy council

Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting:

A 120-page research paper entitled "No-Go Zones in the French Republic: Myth or Reality?" documented dozens of French neighborhoods "where police and gendarmerie cannot enforce the Republican order or even enter without risking confrontation, projectiles, or even fatal shootings."

In October 2011, a 2,200-page report, "Banlieue de la République" (Suburbs of the Republic) found that Seine-Saint-Denis and other Parisian suburbs are becoming "separate Islamic societies" cut off from the French state and where Islamic Sharia law is rapidly displacing French civil law.

The report also showed how the problem is being exacerbated by radical Muslim preachers who are promoting the social marginalization of Muslim immigrants in order to create a parallel Muslim society in France that is ruled by Sharia law.

No-go zones are Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are largely off limits to non-Muslims due to a variety of factors, including the lawlessness and insecurity that pervades a great number of these areas. Host-country authorities have effectively lost control over many no-go zones and are often unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim youth.

The problem of no-go zones is well documented, but multiculturalists and their politically correct supporters vehemently deny that they exist. Some are now engaged in a concerted campaign to discredit and even silence those who draw attention to the issue. - See more at: newsbusters.org...
< br />
And it goes on and on and on...

I'm sorry, but you have been Trumped. These are academic studies done over your ridiculous lefty claim of no no-go zones.
newsbusters.org...
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well it doesn't explain what the hell happened in our Canadian elections recently. The Liberal completely wiped out the long standing blue side conservatives. You would have thought everyone's brains would have shrunk by now lol

And I voted Lib btw.
edit on 21-10-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Thats cute, right wing blogs is now a proof of no go muslim zones.

Epic fail, keep it up

It took you part of the day to find this propaganda lol, its not a school, that institute is run by ex cia and hebrew scholars.

Geez man keep on digging your own grave

You keep on posting blogs and obscure institutes to push your lies.

I like how you try pass that propaganda as academic studies, just wow, you'd think that European academics would have the same finds, but hey there not saying what you spout.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969Sorry I thought the UK was part of Europe? Is London not a European City? The videos I posted showed muslim patrols in London where muslims are trying to intimidate non-muslims and push sharia law. As I had already explained earlier in the UK when we talk of no-go areas it is a phrase, it is either red light areas where drugs and gangs are prominent and where police enter with caution because a lot of the criminals have guns or more recently areas where muslims are trying to implement sharia law and where they go out of their way to intimidate people who are non-muslim.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

They didint show anything like that, one was a bunch of cops backing up from a crowd.

Another one was one dude talking to some ladys then some people on the streets.

And again they dont prove that there are no go zones.

Pretty simple really.

No where is there proof that there trying to install sharia law.

Every city has parts where shady people live, and no its not because there muslim.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
your truth love, your truth, and I with my truth and as the saying goes somewhere in the middle lies the truth.a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>