It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yeah. We just call it 'counseling'.

The Jewish Temples actually do, though. They are allowed to handle family disputes, marriage problems, etc. within the temple, but as you said earlier, civil only. No criminal offenses.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

This documentary doesn't portray the truth!

These Muslims are forced to leave their homes due to an unjust western war.

They are scarred, broken, poor and wind up living in ghettos and slum areas.

And then get persecuted for behaving in the same manner as so many other people who have found themselves in the same situation!

Shame on you!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

This documentary doesn't portray the truth!

These Muslims are forced to leave their homes due to an unjust western war.

They are scarred, broken, poor and wind up living in ghettos and slum areas.

And then get persecuted for behaving in the same manner as so many other people who have found themselves in the same situation!

Shame on you!

Before I engage you, did you watch it? All of it?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This is the same conclusion Plato came to. There are 3 groups.

1. Some people justify what they do out of necessity.

2. While others believe having more is having a better life. In pursuit of a better life they do things others wouldn't.

3. And the last group believe that to restrain oneself is to live a controlled life. In order to feel in control they over indulge, which actually proves they have no control.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Its not always about numbers, its also about a group of people that want to live in a different country to take advantage of that country's benefits and freedoms but refuse to assimilate and join in the culture of that country, while keeping their own from a different country even though they do not mesh. Sharia law does not fit with European principles and laws, and it is those cultural mores, rules, expectations, and way of life, part of what makes the European culture, European. ANY religion that requires others to join, or be assimilated, is abhorrent. Religion must come from the heart, not the barrel of a gun. Muslim treatment of women in general, while speaking of putting them on pedestals while treating them abusively and as inferior beings, second class, from an European point of view, is well documented. Culturally, these areas of no assimilation are like cancers to the host countries.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

To be honest I never watched to video. Shame on me. But then again there are folk who dismiss Al Jazeera because it's sounds 'islamy.' forget journalistic integrity, they work for the enemy. End of Story.

Al Jazeera reporters have been condemned for doing their jobs, while FOX condemns everyone from their bogus round table discussions.

edit on 22-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You can't cut the ME out of a map and drop it into a diametrically opposite culture and expect things to go well.

No - we can't expect it to go well. Not all of it, though I'm pretty sure we aren't seeing - all of it

From your OP:

Our media is not telling an accurate story.

No - it's not. Muslims conquering Europe! is the title?

I watched 20 minutes - enough to see where it was going. Interesting. It seems so informative - so reasonable

Here you go - 10 minutes - you asked us to watch yours - please - watch this...

Anything seem familiar?

Here's a comment left at youtube:

this is super creepy. The narrator talks about the Jewish populations as if they were spreading pests! I was expecting the propaganda in this film to be super obvious and aggressive, but instead it's subtle and passive. Once again a clever and iconic propaganda method.

The truth is - Europe is looking at a situation that has never happened in exactly this same way before - not exactly

The future is not looking good right now - and the Middle East is beginning to bleed out...

What is it you are on about?

edit on 10/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoyBatty

This is a very sensitive subject compounded by the fact that any criticism of these groups causes some knee-jerk, PC name-calling. How is a nation to debate ongoing socio-economic problems when the immediate "racism card" tactic is used, halting all progress? Isn't it healthy to question what's happening withing cities and borders, of all groups? I would hope so.

The two worst things to have ever evolved are ...

**Political correctness** and **Human rights**

#
Free speech is impossible due to *Political correctness* waiting to happen ...

And

#
For everyone claiming their own personnel *Human rights* there is

invariably someone at the opposite end having their own *Human rights*

violated by that claim!
edit on 22-10-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
After discussing this with people here, I so far think (and this could change in the future with different experiences I have, it is just my view right now) that although I am of the opinion that there is a real problem in Europe, and that it is growing,

The american media has taken our problems here and twisted them, exagerrated them, placed them in other terms, in order to provoke panic in the American public, and render them more vulnerable to manipulation.

This is furthering extreme polarizations -either all Muslims are evil and they are taking over the world through violence,
or there is nothing at all happening. Both of those, in my view, are very mistaken, but no matter how hard you try, it seems a great number of people are unable to even hear or see the possibility of something in between these views.

Each one of those extreme views, allows for extreme emotion- either fear and anger at Muslims, or fear and anger of those who fear and are angered at Muslims. The Americans turned against each other keeps them from looking elsewhere. (like at the things their government and corporations are up to).

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You're comparing this video to the Eternal Jew? Sounds like you'll do just about anything to attempt to discredit opposite opinions, except to discredit them.

They're not comparable. They are not even close similar.

Oh you included a comment from youtube to support your argument?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Absolutely right. Not to mention such group politics is dehumanizing to the vast amounts of people being spoken about, and also it's a false dilemma. Individual cases of reality get smeared into grand theories of over-arching fantasies.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're comparing this video to the Eternal Jew?

That's right Les - I am

If you watched the 10 minute excerpt you'll understand why. Or, maybe you won't - but some people will

Less than subtle - I disagree with that poster at youtube on that much. What we see today is being made for a more media savvy audience and is more subtle - in a way. I posted his comment because he seemed a bit surprised by what he was watching

There are many anti-Muslim films out for viewing now with some very similar themes and arguments against the immigrants.

Is this all one way then - do you think there is no other side?

Sounds like you'll do just about anything to attempt to discredit opposite opinions, except to discredit them.

Is that what it sounds like? I'd like some balance - and some perspective

I thought this was an open forum - where we are free to present opposing points of view?

Would you like to silence me Les?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well, it would appear to me, history is repeating itself. Isn't it?

Ok, tell me. In your infinite wisdom, when does propaganda not become propaganda? I sense your entire post is just sarcasm correct? "future not looking good" "ME bleeding out". Your opinion of my OP is its just propaganda like that of the 40's right?

Well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But this is the dichotomy of Germany's history compared to today. The guilt, shame, remorse of their past has created an overly submissive attitude going from extreme far right to an extreme far left. I don't see any central balance. And the irony of this extreme far left shift to acknowledge Germany's historic shortcomings is really only going to exacerbate a growing nationalistic far right. Again. Don't you see that? It's called "Causation".

But let me touch on another important fact. It's happening to ALL of Europe. Not just Germany. Where's France's antisemitism? How about Sweden's? Netherlands?...Belgium? You see, none of those countries propagated Hitler's Jew propaganda. Correct my history if I'm wrong but it was all Germany. I don't see any propaganda coming out of France during ww2 regarding the Jews. So how does your example fit into the larger picture? What do you have to say for the systemic integration problem in countries that had nothing to do with antisemitism? From that stance, it would appear history isn't repeating itself at all. At least not in the way you're trying to reveal.

So here we are again, comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I've been reading your posts throughout Bluesma - nice save at the finish

Welcome to the side of reason

It's sometimes hard to remain objective - but it's worth the effort

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sarcasm?

Try reading my post again - or reading any of my other posts

The Middle East is bleeding out - and my heart is breaking even if yours isn't

I said it in this post and many others - we are looking at nothing but tragedy and difficulty. Europe is going to have to figure out how they want to handle this. Right now there are many different voices - different kinds of approaches - all vying for control

It's not sarcasm - so please don't trivialize what I'm trying to say - or make this all about you

It is propaganda - even if it contains a lot of hard truths

People living on top of each other - having left their homes and everything they knew behind to make some kind of life in a land that doesn't want them...trying to hold on to their identity. They're dealing with internal politics and mob rule themselves - Shiite and Sunni living side by side with different opinions about each other - people of means living in the same situation with people that came from abject poverty, educated and uneducated...all living in a kind of open ended state of desperation

Yes - what a mess. It doesn't bode well - does it?

What do you propose? What do your films show us? I'm not going to watch all four parts - what does the documentary suggest?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Indeed, I believe that none of this is by accident. It is no more surprising to find a pink shirt at the end of the wash with a red sweater, than it is to have a group of people in a strange land, suddenly thrown in with a strange culture and way of life, that completely goes "against" everything they have been taught is wrong and an affront to their God, to refuse to have anything to do with the people, language or their way of life.

This was a plan that was destined to fail, and I think everyone involved knew it would fail. Therefore, I have to believe that failure is the intended outcome.

We have to look beyond the obvious. No real dialog or even possible solutions will come out of posting to the boards. Look around the boards, you see some of the well known regulars, but always a sudden influx of new members who's job is to either derail a thread or drown out the voices of those that realize something is amiss.

It is all about control, and unless most of the ones on the attack against those that question are bots, they don't realize that they are part on the controlled group as well.

edit on 22-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Why are you saying I'm trying to make this about me? I want you to explain how my words made you think that because I'm most definitely not. I want to be sure we're on the same page before we begin to banter. Objectively.

Second. If you weren't being sarcastic then I'm glad you cleared that up. It's hard to tell sometimes without face-to-face discussions.

People living on top of each other - having left their homes and everything they knew behind to make some kind of life in a land that doesn't want them...trying to hold on to their identity. They're dealing with internal politics and mob rule themselves - Shiite and Sunni living side by side with different opinions about each other -

Then I would suggest you finish watching the first one then watch the second. Third and fourth parts don't really go into my points. The Muslim "refugees" are still living side-by-side with other factions of their religion and it has not gotten any better. What makes you think moving everyone from one location to another will suddenly change the ideologies they are running from in the first place? Do you know what goes on in the camps? It's bad. Rape, forced prostitution with kids, robbery, fighting amongst other denominations. Then once they get into society they refuse to accept it as the new way of life. Instead forming parallel societies.

But hey, it's not Just Syrians, it's N Africa too. It's Pakistan, its every nation that is oppressed by their own religion coming to Europe only to be imprisoned in societies they are running from. I need you to think about that. It's madness.

What do you propose? What do your films show us? I'm not going to watch all four parts - what does the documentary suggest?

It suggests what countless other amateur videos suggests. The migration is dividing nations and creating right wing nutters to rise up. Then there's going to be a problem. The Documentary suggests that Muslims from war torn countries do not integrate well, creates entire areas into poverty stricken,lawlessness. It suggests parallel societies, hatred for democracy and it suggests that you can run but you can't hide. Am I spouting propaganda? I will remain objective and I will entertain information that shows the contrary. But the realism in me knows inherently that introducing millions and millions of Muslims with an ideology diametrically opposite to the nations they go to is suicide.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, it is a social experiment designed to fail. But why? Is there truth the the NWO agenda? Is it to create a distraction for something else bigger? Is it a divide and conquer strategy? For whom? Who would benefit by forcing Muslims upon Europeans?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why are you saying I'm trying to make this about me? I

You accused me of being sarcastic when I was being sincere - it seemed a bit defensive

Then I would suggest you finish watching the first one then watch the second. Third and fourth parts don't really go into my points. The Muslim "refugees" are still living side-by-side with other factions of their religion and it has not gotten any better.

Why do you put refugees in quotes?

What makes you think moving everyone from one location to another will suddenly change the ideologies they are running from in the first place? Do you know what goes on in the camps? It's bad. Rape, forced prostitution with kids, robbery, fighting amongst other denominations. Then once they get into society they refuse to accept it as the new way of life. Instead forming parallel societies.

I do know what's going on - this is why I care about this. Interesting - once they get into society...they should become Swedish - or what?

It suggests what countless other amateur videos suggests. The migration is dividing nations and creating right wing nutters to rise up. Then there's going to be a problem. The Documentary suggests that Muslims from war torn countries do not integrate well, creates entire areas into poverty stricken,lawlessness. It suggests parallel societies, hatred for democracy and it suggests that you can run but you can't hide.

This is what it suggests - and it doesn't allow for much else

Am I spouting propaganda?

I don't know - are you? I think it might depend on who is listening

Have you read through this thread? I have - your position is very popular. It was top thread when I joined this morning

Muslims Conquering Europe! - seems like it found it's audience

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

To be honest I never watched to video. Shame on me. But then again there are folk who dismiss Al Jazeera because it's sounds 'islamy.' forget journalistic integrity, they work for the enemy. End of Story.

Al Jazeera reporters have been condemned for doing their jobs, while FOX condemns everyone from their bogus round table discussions.

Al Jazeera is my 'go to' news station. For example, this morning they have the Benghazi hearings. People don't realize it's Aljazeera America. More news in five minutes than CNN has all day.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join