It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: UnBreakable

Really we have 5 links in this thread alone proving this story to be false. I like to live in reality, not made up stuff.

I'm not vouching for the veracity of the story, but the refugee crisis won't end well for the Europeans. It may not be today, next week or next month. But it will get ugly. Especially when the winter months come. Book it.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah Charlies Hebdo, Paris was just some thugs; man beheaded a few months back and his head left on a post in France just a thug; the guy stopped on the train in France just a few weeks ago ready to carry out an atrocity, another thug; the daily arrests in the UK of British citizens who have been about to carry out atrocities on British soil; just thugs, the guys who killed Lee Rigby on a London Street; just thugs, these extremists are already in Europe and living amongst us and yet people are still in denial; I'm waiting to be told I take too much notice of propaganda, no doubt that will come next; why it is so difficult to understand why so many European and British people are slightly concerned about the fact we are letting hundreds of thousands of young men in we know nothing about completely makes my bind boggle, a big majority of these people are coming from Iraq and Syria (so we are told); in Iraq and Syria there is a caliphate of Jihadists, in another post on here it shows photographs of beards that have been shaved off and apparently some are disguising themselves in Burquas to go to Turkey, the refugees are coming from Turkey!!!! I suppose though 9/11 was just propaganda and was just some thugs, as were the Boston Bombers!!! a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Really we have 5 links in this thread alone proving this story to be false. I like to live in reality, not made up stuff.

I'm not vouching for the veracity of the story, but the refugee crisis won't end well for the Europeans. It may not be today, next week or next month. But it will get ugly. Especially when the winter months come. Book it.

I think in the near term there will be strife and struggle, but in the long term Europe will get a large return on the immigrants....Starting with cheap, well educated labor to boost there economies.

I think there was even a study...I can hunt it down later...where 19 out 20 countries that took on immigrant refugee waves over the last 40 years saw an economic boost.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

Really, we need proof but you cant bring it, a poster was kind enough to bring some links to this thread proving again that no go muslims zones do not exist.

I cant wait for your explanation this time.

It would help you if you at least bother to READ the links you refer to!

From the first- Why the Muslim....

Like many political myths, there's a partial basis in fact that has become exaggerated into a hyperbolic and inflammatory claim.

real phenomena.

-The first is the presence of sharia courts in some places in Europe.
the courts can sometimes be bad for women.

-The second real phenomena is the rise of vigilante sharia squads in some places. (this is in english so focuses more on the situation in GB. There is actually little of this happening in France. I do not know the status in other European countries).

-The third factor is what are known as "Zones Urbaines Sensibles," or "sensitive urban zones," in France. These areas are defined by their socioeconomic status—they're characterized by high unemployment, high rates of public housing, and low educational attainment. As it happens, many of these areas are populated largely by poor immigrants from the Muslim world...
Some of the "no-go" coverage has suggested that police and other emergency services dare not go into these areas. The United States is sadly not immune to dangerous city areas where emergency-service providers feel unsafe, so in that way this is a universal phenomenon.

(green parts my added commentary)
Not true-

it's not the case that the government has written these zones off

(as the article shows, Jindal stated "The idea that a free country would allow for specific areas of its country to operate in an autonomous way that is not free and is in direct opposition to its laws is hard to fathom."
(the country has not "allowed" this. It does not acknowledge any autonomy in such areas).

From the second link-
Debunking the....

Not true-

Fox commentator, Nolan Peterson, has been posting online reports this week saying that some 750 areas in France have been "marked as off-limits by French authorities, restricting access by police and other emergency services."

True-

In fact, France does maintain a list of 750 "sensitive" neighborhoods. Far from being considered "off limits" to authorities, they've been designated as priority areas for urban renewal and other forms of state aid.

Third link- Paris Moves to...

Fox later issued a report, billed as a retraction, saying that “there was no formal designation of these zones”.

(they apologized for the claim that these were officially designated as separated and closed off from the laws and authorities of the nation).

Not mentioned in that particular article, but can be found in others, is the addition that Fox admitted and apologized also, for their mistakes on the map of Paris they broadcast, which was inaccurate and highlighted the wrong areas.

The frigging joke for the french here was THAT- they marked the wrong zones- not that such zones didn't exist, but that they marked the WRONG ONES. I understand that things can get lost in translation, especially humor. If you want to be sure of your claim on what that french tv show was mocking, please try to find a french speaking person near you and ask them to watch that and explain it to you.

The problem here is not sharia law being exercised. The problem we here have is the recruiters.

Amongst the troubled arab youth in such ghettos (which, by the way, are not run down or bad in general- the state puts a lot of money in them, the third article there mentions that) that are usually second or third generation immigrants, with some cultural identity issues, as they are born in france, but encouraged not to identify as or accept french people or recognize french laws.... all the while they are strangers to the land of their origins they are taught to honor. So they are badly troubled, and are extremely vulnerable to the recruiters of extremist groups.

They send them into those other countries for training, and then they come back. They choose their "soldiers" from kids mixed up deeply in crime and wanting to get out. In this way, the criminal elements in such neighborhoods indirectly feed and aid the extremists.

The fact that America broadcasts daily that they consider these extremist groups a threat, and worth waging war on, is proof, to them that these groups are POWERFUL (otherwise, the US wouldn't be going nuts about them). This is what makes the current rise in radical islamic groups and focus on Jihad a factor in what would otherwise be, in other times, and other places, just a bad neighborhood or ghetto.

Oh yeah, that and the way french don't like taking risks, and they don't" live to work", they "work to live"... meaning they are not filled with a sense of purpose and duty, ready to do whatever it takes to do their job well. (even if they are cops). Their life and health is more important than duty or pride.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It is not just me that is bearing witness. Did you read this post by dismanrc-
I'll copy and paste it for you

I live in Europe and spend a good amount of time traveling here and have seen some of these no-go zones.

My wife is a Bosnian Muslim. She goes back every summer to stay for a few weeks. This year when I drove back to pick her up when spent sometime in Sarajevo.

She was very surprised of the ARAB take over of parts of that town. Now to understand Bosnian's are Muslim, but for the most part not strick. I lived there for4 years myself. Burkas and such had been a rare sight.

This summer Sarajevo had been converted to a arab country. All the signs had been replaced with Arabic and Burkas were the normal dress. My wife dresses conservatively, but she still had two woman said something to her about not wearing a Burka. We talked with the rest of the family about this and it seems Saudi is pumping big money into Bosnia to back Shira law. They are worried about it themself, because this is NOT a Bosnian tradition.

This is not a Muslim/anti-Muslim fight. This is a Radical Muslim fight againt ALL others, including Muslim that don't toe the Shira line and it predominantly backed in the Arab world.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So what you are saying now is that they are zones in europeen citys where poor people live and there considered bad area to visit.

No where does it say that these zones are for only muslims.

You also say that they are certain muslims living in europe who wish to live with sharia law, no where does it prove that there all over europe, and have the right to enfore muslims laws.

So again can you plz prove with fact that the no go zones are because of muslims taking over europe.
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Fact is a proof of something, you telling me that you and this dude know better is a farce, im not here saying that my family is from paris, my granpa move to canada after ww2, that 2 of my cousins are married to muslim women and theres never been any racist incident with them behing catholic, white and having kids of french and algerian decent.

So Stop with your well i saw it so it must be true.
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

C'mon man, all those instances are just an aberration. These are peace loving people who truly want to assimilate in western culture and not try to convert the west to a medieval way of living. To think or say otherwise makes you a racist and bigot.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I think in the near term there will be strife and struggle, but in the long term Europe will get a large return on the immigrants....Starting with cheap, well educated labor to boost there economies.

I think there was even a study...I can hunt it down later...where 19 out 20 countries that took on immigrant refugee waves over the last 40 years saw an economic boost.

... of course, they don't want a free handout or cost-free shelter from the hard working native, established people. There's plenty of jobs globally to support them. Within years we'll all be singing Kumbaya and holding hands in peace and harmony.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yea cause mass immigration has never happened in the past, oh look we didint die we still exist.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: grandmakdw

I lived in Germany 8 years ago for three years
near the French border.

Actually these no-go zones are nothing new
where Muslim immigrants settled in Europe.
What they mean by no-go is that
IF you go into them you are expected to
abide by Shariah law. If you don't follow
Shariah, don't go there or you risk
being assaulted for not following Shariah.

No-go doesn't mean non-Muslims are forbidden
to go into an area.
It means if you don't want to follow Shariah
then don't go into that area.

How do they know who follows sharia and who doesent ? Lol. So if i,a white male,went for a walk through that ghetto...pardon.."sharia no go zone",how would they tell that im not following sharia law ? In which german city were you precisly if you dont mind me asking ?

I was talking about France, I was very close to the
French border and drove into France regularly
to shop at some of my favorite stores.
I also went to Paris frequently just for fun,
it was easy to leave my house in the AM and
be in Paris before tea time.

As a woman, it is extremely easy to tell.
As a man, not so much unless you are a pale shade of white,
and don't wear a beard with a wedding ring.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Please give more detail on why you think it won't happen in the U.S. I know you are an American living in France, so you are familiar with both countries.
Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, this isn't happening in the US (and won't) for many reasons.

- One is that France and some arab speaking countries these immigrants originally came from Algeria, Morocco...) were once colonized by the french. They have a cultural history and "karma" (term used loosely) with each other.
Somewhat similar to the history between americans of european descent and blacks of african descent. There is residual resentment.

-Two- the ethics and beliefs systems the american culture is based upon- like values on self discipline and independence, and work ethic, as well as the power of official law and authority figures. These have various effects on how the government and police respond, as well as how far they will go (or not) in trying to appease. It also effects the individuals who choose to immigrate there, which are not the same personality types that will choose to immigrate to countries with a strong social net and less emphasis upon individual merit and hard work.

-And , because of the face off perceived in this part of the world, between the intimidatingly powerful US and their enemies in "the War on Terror". People already on that soil are going to be less likely to choose the "terror" side because of their location, which makes it seem any effort on their part will be wasted- the rest of the powerful "terror" army is far away. You'd be a very isolated soldier. Here, they are not that far, there are is a larger web of them in the immediate vicinity to back you up and support you.

-Lastly, the poorest ghettos in the US, with high crime, are not, in the majority, arabic speaking Muslims in origin.
They are more likely to be black or latino. These make them much less interesting targets for recruiting because allegiance and returning to their origins and faith to get out of the crime cannot be applied.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I got cousins living less that 7 km from downtown paris, there both married to algerian women an have children, the only parts of suburbia they dont go is the drug zones where wanna be gansters live, its dangerous to go at night because of criminals ,not muslims.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yea cause mass immigration has never happened in the past, oh look we didint die we still exist.

Dude, you can't compare "the past" to current circumstances. In the US alone there are currently 93,600,000+ unemployed. I can't give current European employment stats, maybe a European member can update. What makes you think there are enough jobs for refugees here or in Europe to contribute to the society their invading?
edit on 21-10-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes mass immigration has happened in the past and that's fine. I haven't got anything against immigration. I do, however, have a problem with hundreds of thousands of men coming from Syria and Iraq where jihadists have been having a holy war and hate the West above all else. I have a problem because they put videos out to tell Europe they were already here (remember the funny leaning tower of pizza!), they said they were going take Rome if you remember, they chopped off heads of Christians on a Libyan beach if you remember and said they were going to send jihadists over to Europe to expand their caliphate. As a lot of these men don't have any paperwork to identify who they are it stands to reason that there are probably many jihadists who have infiltrated the migrants to carry out atrocities on European soil, so it isn't quite as clear cut as when lots of Jewish people or Vietnamese boat people came to the UK is it? The UK wouldn't have let lots of German people come to the UK would they in the second world war, why wouldn't they, because of the danger of course. When the SHTF I will back to ATS and see what the reaction is. No doubt people will then be saying its false flags, its madness, this inability to see the dangers or even accept why some may be frighteneda reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So what you are saying now is that they are zones in europeen citys where poor people live and there considered bad area to visit.

No where does it say that these zones are for only muslims.

Geezus. I am going to restrain my urge to use some really insulting language.
Read your links.
These zones are primarily and in the majority, of arab and muslim inhabitants. They say that clearly and it is true.

You also say that they are certain muslims living in europe who wish to live with sharia law, no where does it prove that there all over europe, and have the right to enfore muslims laws.

I have repeated, over and over, that there is no legal or officially recognized right to enforce Sharia law in these zones of France.

NO WHERE have I said those who would like to live under Sharia law are "all over Europe".
I have repeated, there are specific locations and places there is a high concentration of them, and that the muslims that do not want that, that are stuck within those locations are suffering from that pressure (as well as the crime level).

So again can you plz prove with fact that the no go zones are because of muslims taking over europe.

Since I have not claimed Muslims are taking over Europe, no, I see no reason to try to prove that.

You are obviously just tapping out responses without reading the posts you are responding to, nor the links your yourself put up. I'm done with you.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Really we cant use history to compare the mass immigration we are having now, the xenophobe from the early 19s said the same thing when 1 million irish people came to america, also after ww2 the flood of refugees, same story, same propaganda behing used.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Hello!

May I ask wich french city you're talking about?
I'm guessing Strasbourg or Mulhouse maybe?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You keep on changing the goal, repeat after me, there are no muslim only zones in europe, and ive proven it.

Now plz tell me again how you are right.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Its funny that your using the same propaganda Americans used in the early 19s when the irsh immigrated en mass.

Bad bad people the irish lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join