It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Actually, it has to do with the size of one's amygdala.
serendip.brynmawr.edu...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yea cause mass immigration has never happened in the past, oh look we didint die we still exist.

Dude, you can't compare "the past" to current circumstances. In the US alone there are currently 93,600,000+ unemployed. I can't give current European employment stats, maybe a European member can update. What makes you think there are enough jobs for refugees here or in Europe to contribute to the society their invading?

edit on 21-10-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Really we cant use history to compare the mass immigration we are having now, the xenophobe from the early 19s said the same thing when 1 million irish people came to america, also after ww2 the flood of refugees, same story, same propaganda behing used.

You're in the minority.Those who once welcomed Islam are now seeing the truth.You're wasting your time trying to convince people otherwise.It's self evident what is happening and people are losing their tolerance.
Comparing Islam to any other recent mass immigration and xenophobia is a moot point.It's been hundreds of years since any other religion or culture tried to force their beliefs on others.Islam and the Muslims who believe in it's teachings deserve no place in civilized culture.You will be thrown back to where you belong when you eventually push too far.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

Really we cant use history to compare the mass immigration we are having now, the xenophobe from the early 19s said the same thing when 1 million irish people came to america, also after ww2 the flood of refugees, same story, same propaganda behing used.

It's been hundreds of years since any other religion or culture tried to force their beliefs on others.

You should spend some time following politics in the USA

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

See you saw there islamist, i say there people from different country's looking for a better life, humans have migrated towards city's since we started writing history, but you sir know that muslims will be the end of it all.

Fail

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No I'm using facts. Facts what I have already stated above so I am not going to repeat again.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

newobserveronline.com...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Read the above links these are just three I found. Not everything is propaganda or is it only propaganda when it doesn't fit your truth? Are you telling me it is propaganda that hundreds of thousands of men are coming into Europe unchecked?
.tlgwn#OqZsTm9a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What minority, in the real world, not the internet most people dont care what religion you practice, they care about living a happy life.

But hey you must know more than the majority of people right

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

See you saw there islamist, i say there people from different country's looking for a better life, humans have migrated towards city's since we started writing history, but you sir know that muslims will be the end of it all.

Fail

You really need to look a little harder.
Also, work on your grammar.You're all over the place.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

This thread is about muslim no go zones, which me and another poster proved, you can add what ever you want, theres nothing i can help you from now on lol.

Muslims are so evil

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thats because english is my third language learned, so first off you told me to shut up now its my grammar, thanks for proving me to be in the right.

Personal attacks are childish at best.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In other words you don't know what to say to the facts I just posted to you?

You never acknowledged the video links I showed of muslim patrols in the UK either (the no go zones) is there a reason??a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

There is only one country interested in islamisation of Europe - Israel. One Ravine recently was quoted to say he liked it because it was a revenge against Europe. A revenge against what? Germany? Hitler? Why all have to suffer because of one crazy dictator that once did those things and in a now past moment of history? - I dont know how true what I saw was, or if it was a nazi propaganda but..

I will tell you this, as European (let's not talk about America for once, they are once again safe, far from the trouble they make like since WW1).

Why are no camps or whole cities populated by these migrants in any of the nearby countries or close by culture? Saudi Arabia, Egypt, plus if Western Allies want to, they could send forces to protect such zones. But no - all immigrants SUDDENLY fleeing to Europe, and not only that... but to Germany and Austria (and some rich Scandinavian countries). COINCIDENCE?

Coincidence that the whole population doesn't just leave their country but is not satisfied with the South European countries that offer them shelter and instead throw away food, burn their tents to get to Germany mostly.

If this isn't staged what is it? Economic immigrants, they are refugees to the point they reach Europe, after that just economic immigrants.

WHY THE F THROW AWAY THEIR IDENTITY DOCS? SO THEY LIE THAT THEY ARE FROM WARZONES *when actually they arent (large part of them) - what should one do with those? Can't return them, can't put them in some territory close to theirs, they have to come here?

There is a reason why Arab countries are in one part of the world, Europeans in another, Americans in third, all different cultures,. You don't mix like that. We are already seeing their uncultured manners and thinking robbing and crossing territories is OK.

I will tell you this: One day the Earth will be dominated by them because with the lack of population control that Chinese had the wisdom to do (by putting high taxes on every 2nd or 3rd newborn child), or us - who dont usually do more than 1-2 kids.. ) and at one time they will start claiming everything - their habits over those of the 'non-believers', their culture, their everything'

And when the 'non-believers' disappear they will start eliminating each other and they will use weapons of mass destruction, as they will replace the once existing civilization, and the whole Earth will change, get deserted thanks to these lower evolved species.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

None of the articles claim that muslim own no go zones in europe, did you have a point.

Again follow the ball not the player, you havent proven anything on muslim having no go zones in europeen citys.

Theres 5 articles in this thread proving that its false, can you at least stay on topic.
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What minority, in the real world, not the internet most people dont care what religion you practice, they care about living a happy life.

But hey you must know more than the majority of people right

Extremely naive.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Again with the personal attacks, so no facts just your opinion, thanks again for proving im right,and your calling me names.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Again with the personal attacks, so no facts just your opinion, thanks again for proving im right,and your calling me names.

It's not a personal attack.It's an accurate description.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Again thats an opinion, do you have anything else to add to the no go muslims zones that was proven to be false?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Polite Reminder

Hi People,

Apologies for the bold text here...but please can we remain mindful of courtesy even within our disagreements.

While I certainly acknowledge and appreciate that our discussions/debate can become passionate - they should never become poisonous.

Go at the topic - not eachother and all that please.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,
Alien

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes we can. Global economics and population infrastructure supporting each countrys said economy is way different now.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join