It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The problem is that Assad won't let the Syrian people decide by voting. That's what started this. I agree the United States shouldn't be getting its hands dirty... let the Russians take all the blame when it's over.

The United States has it's own problems. If our government placed the same amount of attention and money into stabilizing America, they wouldn't have the time or the money to be interfering in other countries.

If America was as stable and as successful a country as they are trying to convince everyone it is, they wouldn't have to force other countries to their will.

Build it. They will come.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No, it is due to the west trying to impose European style nation states in the region without educating the people there how to run them.

And this is not interference?

Not only do you admit that they are interfering, but you also admit that they are responsible for the chaos because of mismanagement.

It's still a step away from "doing it by design to further their agenda", but you are getting there.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

That is likely due to the only Moderate Muslims that are willing to stand up against radical Islam are not living in the Middle East.

I doubt if all of the moderate Muslims outside of the ME are willing to leave their comfortable homes and jobs to go over to the ME and fight for the Holy Land and their Muslim brothers and sisters.

I am willing to bet they aren't willing to stand up against radical Islam in their own communities, unless their numbers are large enough, and great efforts are made in keeping their numbers small.

This is carefully planned because most of your Moderates are middle class to wealthy individuals that live outside of the zone. The zone is tightly guarded and run by the more radical of the group. As long as the moderates are not being impacted, and can come and go as it suits them, the disease will spread.

edit on 8-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Again more missles rain down on the terrorists thier supporters feel bad when the terrorists lose ground.
They lost something like 43 miles with the blitz of the government combined with the airstrikes today.
Terrorist lovers must be like OMG WTF I am sad. . . . LOL.

Here is some news on the current situation in Syria. . . .

Ralph Peters: The time for a no-fly zone in Syria has come and gone.
edit on 8-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I wouldn't say that...Judging by the posts I would afford a large number of the Putin heart-throb crowd here are susceptible to the Russian propaganda out of ignorance of geopolitics, history, geography etc. I have seen some crazy ignorant things said on this thread that make me believe a lot of folks here could not find Syria on a map if their life depended on it.

I see, so the people starring and flagging are not Russian trolls from the "Russian Troll Army", but they are Idiots....

You both weren't able to come up with a counter argument that didn't involve insulting a large group of ATS members.

I am sure that this doesn't hurt your credibility, at all......

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

And this is not interference?

What else could the Allies do when the Ottoman Empire collapsed? They thought they were helping.

Not only do you admit that they are interfering, but you also admit that they are responsible for the chaos because of mismanagement.

The people of the region have had a hundred years to get their act together. The leaders there tried to play one power off against another: Germany against Britain, the US against the USSR... and look where it's got them: people cheering Russia killing Syrians.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You both weren't able to come up with a counter argument that didn't involve insulting a large group of ATS members.

Sock puppets don't have feelings.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Terrorist lovers must be like OMG WTF I am sad. . . . LOL.

No, the terrorists are like "Thank you Russia for killing the apostates! When you have destroyed them for us we will move in and destroy you, Allah be praised!"

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sock puppets don't have feelings.

So you continue to insult a large group of ATS members.

By all means proceed. It will surely help your already lost cause.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Surely, Assad by which they mean the syrian army did not kill 250.000 people, that is pure propaganda.
Since 2011 it has been a fest for islamic extremists who have committed the most violent atrocities thinkable against the Syrian population.

Unbelievable that this guy in the video can simply blame the Syrian army for all the violence with a straight face.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So you continue to insult a large group of ATS members.

You mean the six of you using sock puppets to star and flag each others' posts? That's hardly a large group.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave
a reply to: Indigo5

I wouldn't say that...Judging by the posts I would afford a large number of the Putin heart-throb crowd here are susceptible to the Russian propaganda out of ignorance of geopolitics, history, geography etc. I have seen some crazy ignorant things said on this thread that make me believe a lot of folks here could not find Syria on a map if their life depended on it.

I see, so the people starring and flagging are not Russian trolls from the "Russian Troll Army", but they are Idiots....

I am sure that this doesn't hurt your credibility, at all......

I am an American grew up in America and I have a right to believe what I want to. That someone wants to try and call Americans who dont agree with them Russians paid bloggers is just disgraceful.

The thing about America is we dont all agree, nor are we supposed to, thats part of what freedom is about. Making ones own decisions not falling in lock step with what the powers that be want people to do.

Many Americans are against the terrorist FSA and are upset that out tax money goes to fund the human cannibal heart eating mercs.
However many are also in full support of them.

Whatever the case we have to choose what we decide to believe or disbelieve ourselves for better or for worse.

1 out of 4 of us Americans know the earth goes around the sun, so how many know we are paying for a proxy war by funding terrorists like the FSA? I am guessing like 10% have any idea what is happening at all, and of the 10% maybe 3% of us most likely dont support funding the terrorists.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think it is time that we wrap it up and call it a day. To be honest, I will admit that I am completely ignorant of what it is exactly, that we are trying to do in the ME.

If the battle is between two warring factions in the ME; Sunnis vs Shia, radical vs moderate. These battles have been going on longer than there has been a USA. Let them sort it out.

Okay, you gave it your best shot. Russia failed. The US failed and Russia will fail again. If I lived in the ME, I would rather die at the hands of my neighbor with whom I feel I have a legitimate fight, than from the artillery of some foreigner that is only interested in collecting from our ruins. Just think of them as Rwandans or Inner city American Blacks; it will make it easier for you to turn your back and ignore them. I can't say it enough. Leave these people to sort out their own affairs.

Unfortunately we have contaminated the battlefield with our presence and weapons. We have to remove or destroy all of our equipment and supplies. We have to prevent any American backed businesses from supplying any additional war or battle materials to these countries. Provide the well screened and vetted innocents with a safe zone in their country until the smoke clears.

I know I am not being realistic, but we have to stop the madness.

edit on 8-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word correction.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So you are saying that not only the people starring and flagging are sock puppets, but also the people that made those posts that received + stars.

Those are quite the accusations. I would say that you are not only being extremely obnoxious, but also breaking the T&C of this site.

Maybe you should take your accusations and contact ATS staff, I am sure that they will be able to tell you if something shady is going on there.
edit on 8-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Many Americans are against the terrorist FSA and are upset that out tax money goes to fund heart eating mercs.
However many are also in full support of them.

And don't forget those of us who don't think we she be wasting our money on the FSA, even though they're not terrorists. What I find difficult to understand is how anyone living in America in this day and age, given the unlimited access to the information we have, from sources all around the world, cannot see the Russian propaganda for what it is.

Russia is continuing Assad's policy of leaving the terrorists alone; if the atrocities stopped, people would realize that most of the opposition are not terrorists. This is why Russia is dismantling SSA's infrastructure while letting Daesh dynamite antiquities and behead infidels. When the rebels are crushed, they will chase Daesh back across the border and let Iraq deal with them again. Should that happen, I say Iraq had its chance to get its act together.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don't worry, I'm backing you.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think it is time that we wrap it up and call it a day. To be honest, I will admit that I am completely ignorant of what it is exactly, that we are trying to do in the ME.

If the battle is between two warring factions in the ME; Sunnis vs Shia, radical vs moderate. These battles have been going on longer than there has been a USA. Let them sort it out.

Okay, you gave it your best shot. Russia failed. The US failed and Russia will fail again. If I lived in the ME, I would rather die at the hands of my neighbor with whom I feel I have a legitimate fight, than from the artillery of some foreigner that is only interested in collecting from our ruins. Just think of them as Rwandans or Inner city American Blacks; it will make easier for you to turn your back and ignore them.I can't say it enough. Leave these people to sort out their own affairs.

Unfortunately we have contaminated the battlefield with our presence and weapons. We have to remove or destroy all of our equipment and supplies. We have to prevent any American backed businesses from supplying any additional war or battle materials to these countries. Provide the well screened and vetted innocents with a safe zone in their country until the smoke clears.

I know I am not being realistic, but we have to stop the madness.

We are in it till the end is my guess, and the plan in my opinion is global regime change, not just in the middle east but everywhere until all governments are as one government. The plan is to unite the world by any means necessary, to bring order out of chaos, and in the end work in global harmony in a new world order.

I could be wrong but we are supposed to be evolving into a type 1 society which involves a 1 world government.
Of course we could do the same thing by cooperation and global disarmament but I dont think it will ever happen until we get that special worldwide event to shock the hell out of everyone and call for global peace and prosperity.

Classic:

Problem
Reaction
Solution

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Even the leader of the initial 54 (division 30) said that the majority of Syrian moderate rebels support Assad.

Words have meaning. Please provide a link to the leader of "division 30" saying "rebels support Assad."

Here is the link if you dont beleive me.

By Jenan Moussa

August 24, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - Jenan Moussa of Al-Aan TV is the first journalist to get an interview with the lieutenant in charge of Division 30, the 54 fighter force trained and funded by the United States with the ‘stated’ objective of fighting ISIS.

A lot of ridicule has surrounded the formation of this group. In September 2014, congress approved a budget of $500 million to train & equip a force of 5000 “moderate” Syrian rebels . To the amusement of everyone it took 10 months to train a mere 54 rebels. It proved very difficult for the Americans to find them because the majority of the anti-government rebels on the ground in Syria are Salafists and Takfiris whose priority is to remove Assad rather than fight ISIS. This difficulty was also due to the fact that most “moderate” Syrians actually supported the president.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

yallalabarra.wordpress.com...[edi tby]edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh? So now Jenan Moussa is the leader of Division 30? You will note that even he did not say "moderate rebels." Al of the rebels oppose Assad; that's what makes them rebels. What Moussa said, and this is his own opinion is:

This difficulty was also due to the fact that most “moderate” Syrians actually supported the president.

He then quotes the leader of Division 30:

I want to tell everyone, we Sunnis are not terrorists. The sunnis are peaceful and would like to live in peace with all the other sects: the Druze and even the Alawites. We have a lot of Alawite friends. Our fight is with Bashar.

Your own source.

Why didn't you quote that part?

Fail.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh? So now Jenan Moussa is the leader of Division 30? You will note that even he did not say "moderate rebels." Al of the rebels oppose Assad; that's what makes them rebels. What Moussa said, and this is his own opinion is:

This difficulty was also due to the fact that most “moderate” Syrians actually supported the president.

He then quotes the leader of Division 30:

I want to tell everyone, we Sunnis are not terrorists. The sunnis are peaceful and would like to live in peace with all the other sects: the Druze and even the Alawites. We have a lot of Alawite friends. Our fight is with Bashar.

Your own source.

Why didn't you quote that part?

Fail.

Jesse's christ cant you read? Or dont you bother to read???

Jenan Moussa is the reporter you fool.

Abou Iskandar is the leader of the 54 (division 30)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join