It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
a reply to: spy66

who is you all? When did I say good? LOL I did not compare Russia to the USA...

LOL more people are dying to live in the USA on this planet then any other country on this Planet...

We must be doing ok..

If you do not like how we handled Iraq, blame Al-Qæda, they took credit for killing thousands of Americans, and well we went ape $hit..

We were not going into Iraq, wanting to FIX it we went in there to kick ass..

I do not remember the USA fixing Libya either, that was the EU NATO I suppose perhaps...

Why should i blame AQ on Iraq?

AQ were not in Iraq prior to Your attacks after 911. Which i might add were based on a lie. You american lie so much you are starting to beleive in them Your selves.

The US lied to us/you then and are lying now. You americans blame Your government for being morans... What are you when you support them and their lyies.

pathetic

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

what are you carrying on about?

Who is pathetic?

I supported the Iraq, war and the Afghan war... Oh I also support the death of bin laden.. War is always sloppy...

Pathetic my ass.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Here's a picture from BBC of where airstrikes have been carried out by both the US and Russia.

Source

Notice how the Russian strikes are more clustered in the rebel back area, where as the US strikes are very scattered. It all comes down to who is hitting thier targets, and the Russians are hitting theirs and advancing along with the Syrian Army.

edit on 7-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So the question is: The US has been bombing IS targets for the past one year but why are they so pathetically ineffective?!

Russian planes bomb ISIL targets for a fifth day.....

Because they havent.

Why would the US bomb Mossad dressed up as the foot clan ?

Exactly

edit on 7-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

* Note: From now on I am going to put the words "America Government" where they belong, and I suggest every other American that talks about things like this, and things like 'gun control', will EDUCATE the rest of the judging world, to the fact that it is the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT doing all of this evil crap in the world...and we Americans are powerless to stop them without another revolution that will kill our wives and children in the process. (I am sure that your country's people would be so quick to rebel in kind )

Anyway, as an American I say...Keep going Putin, keep the attacks up on ISIS. When they are all gone...maybe then the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT can find something a little more important to focus on like our economy and putting feminists in internment camps to re-educate them.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you are confused, Russian propaganda is working.

No, the anti Russian propaganda is a failure, just like the select group that has been pushing it for the past years.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

Wonderful they are "It", now they can police the world and USA will just watch.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
I wonder whats happening to our Special Forces troups who are there to "train".

Our troops trained some in the UAE not there. They smuggled them into Turkey and then Turkey paid their way to the U.S. base to be trained. Many bad guys were trained and they have now admitted it they screwed up.

Turkey is behind this ISIS problem more than anyone right now, this is why Russia gave them a little warning yesterday.

Putin is finally learning where to test his new weapons, like the U.S. has done for decades.

Who says these Russian attacks have been so great???? I do not see anyone running that was not running already. ISIS will never be defeated with air power alone. The U.S. bombed the ever loving crap out of them to try and save the city on the Turkish border but they still took it over.

If Putin sends in 150,000 thousand troops into Syria you can all sit back and watch the fireworks cause all hell is going to explode in that region. Israel will never accept that many Russians on its border. Russia has a bad habit of helping the Arabs in the past wars against them.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

So the question is: The US has been bombing IS targets for the past one year but why are they so pathetically ineffective?!

Russian planes bomb ISIL targets for a fifth day.....

Because they havent.

Why would the US bomb Mossad dressed up as the foot clan ?

Exactly

Funny, ISIS is becoming a major problem in Lebanon, they are attacking CHRISTIANS, The Druze and the Army is doing a pathetic job protecting the people and even less so Hezbollah.

Israel is ISIS worst enemy, hardly helping each other. Turkey funds and supports ISIS.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Russia seems to have a better Middle-East policy than the U.S. The U.S. wasn't invited into Syrian airspace to deal with ISIS by the government, for example, and the U.S. might want ISIS to remain alive since they are part of the rebels there.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Btw, would you mind repeating what you said to me in that other thread, when I pointed out that the anti Russian propaganda was failing, based on the amount of flags and stars specific threads and comments were getting?

You said that ordinary people didn't even read these threads because of the "reek of BS", and the stars and flags were being given by the well organised RTA, the "Russian Troll Army".

So just so everybody knows, all the people that flagged this thread and gave all the stars on the first page, you are Russian trolls from the Russian Troll Army.

DJW000 said so himself.
edit on 7-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hold up a second...I'm American and I don't believe any of the lies...in fact if it is being said on MSM or out of a politicians mouth I usually believe there is an angle or its a flat out lie. Don't lump all Americans together, it makes you look pretty silly. Judge people on their merits not a superficial characteristic...thanks!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I support the fsa 100%, because I have spoken with the real Syrian people unlike yourself. Do you support Russians killing millions of their own during ww2? See an irrelevant question. Ignorance is strong in you.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

And can you show me one instance of the fsa fighting with ISIS. Oh I didn't think so again. Fact is the fsa are fighting a two front war. Assad is as well. 3 standing armies in Syria fighting for control. While there are multiple nations doing air raids also. I just don't understand where you get your information. Nonsense all of it. Then again the bandwagon is clear on ats. USA bad Putin good. As if Putin is there to do anything but keep his puppet boy in power.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Bunch of rusty old hulks by the look of them.

Feel sorry for the sailors aboard. Serving in the Russian Navy must be a pretty short straw to draw.

There'll be time enough to answer that when the Russians actually accomplish anything with their sabre-rattling.

They won't, you know.

You are trying too hard to find unrelated flaws and predict the outcome....

Buthurt? that the Russians are truly kicking some I$lamic $tate terrorist ass?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Hold up a second...I'm American and I don't believe any of the lies...in fact if it is being said on MSM or out of a politicians mouth I usually believe there is an angle or its a flat out lie. Don't lump all Americans together, it makes you look pretty silly. Judge people on their merits not a superficial characteristic...thanks!

Yes i know. Sometimes it is just so frustrating seeing how some americans dont see what their own government and media are doing. And what risks Our government and media are willing to take.

Its like the Russian foreigen spokes woman said yesterday: This is just as much about us as it is about them.

If we chose to fallow the lies and propaganda it might lead to a all out war. She did not say that directly on the stage. But indirectly that is what she said.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Russian cruise missile heading to Syria. Not a very good quality vid. Two are filmed in this video.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

So just so everybody knows, all the people that flagged this thread and gave all the stars on the first page, you are Russian trolls from the Russian Troll Army.

DJW000 said so himself.

I wouldn't say that...Judging by the posts I would afford a large number of the Putin heart-throb crowd here are susceptible to the Russian propaganda out of ignorance of geopolitics, history, geography etc. I have seen some crazy ignorant things said on this thread that make me believe a lot of folks here could not find Syria on a map if their life depended on it.

Putin's economy is beyond recession. They are a 18 months away from bread lines.

This is aggression and distraction. He wants the old empire back. He has been killing those in the kremlin that think he is going to destroy Russia...and yes, he is going to destroy Russia. There is no more money for him and his cronies to steal...unless of course he starts taking over other countries.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Russian jets destroy ISIS HQs, tanks, munition depots – all in just 1 week

What's the score so far? Here....

Russia launched its air campaign in Syria on September 30, making 120 combat sorties that hit 110 targets in just over a week, according to the Russian Defense Ministry. Among the objects destroyed are:

71 armored vehicles
30 other vehicles
19 command facilities
2 communication centers
23 depots with fuel and ammunition
6 plants used to make IEDs, including car bombs
several artillery pieces
several training camps

According to the Russian military, the bombing campaign has hurt the morale of the militants, sending thousands on the run. For the IS, there's now no place to run, no place to hide!

But then, US calls Russian airstrikes in Syria ‘fundamental mistake’!!

The United States has condemned Russia for striking the Western-backed militants in Syria and denied that it is cooperating with Moscow in this regard.

Speaking at a press conference in Rome, Italy, on Wednesday, US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter called the airstrikes against terrorists "a fundamental mistake".

"I have said before that we believed that Russia has the wrong strategy -- they continue to hit targets that are not ISIL. We believe this is a fundamental mistake," Carter claimed, using an acronym for the Daesh terrorist group.

"Despite what the Russians say we have not agreed to cooperate with Russia so long as they continue to pursue a mistaken strategy and hit these targets," he added.

www.presstv.ir...

Really?
edit on 7-10-2015 by ColonelSF because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Just calling it as I see it. I have no skin in this game. However, I despise hatemongers and lovers of violence, regardless of nationalty or loyalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join