It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm starting to notice a creepy and increasing trend towards blaming and hating the U.S. for everything.

Something tells me there is a psyop happening here.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColonelSF

What is really starange is that Defence Secretary Ashton Carter don't want anyone to know who the Moderete Syrian Rebels (Division 30) are. All Ashton Carter said is that it is hard to find individuals With the right mindset and ideology,...not being alined With ISIL.

Here is a Insight into who Division 30 are.

Jenan Moussa of Al-Aan TV is the first journalist to get an interview with the lieutenant in charge of Division 30, the 54 fighter force trained and funded by the United States with the ‘stated’ objective of fighting ISIS.

A lot of ridicule has surrounded the formation of this group. In September 2014, congress approved a budget of $500 million to train & equip a force of 5000 “moderate” Syrian rebels . To the amusement of everyone it took 10 months to train a mere 54 rebels. It proved very difficult for the Americans to find them because the majority of the anti-government rebels on the ground in Syria are Salafists and Takfiris whose priority is to remove Assad rather than fight ISIS. This difficulty was also due to the fact that most “moderate” Syrians actually supported the president.

According to this the fact is that the moderate Syrian Rebels actually support the president....

What this also means is that the US dont support the moderat rebels. The US support only Division 30. Which to day Count 4 to 5 members.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah, I remember Wako.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the thread is fueled by a lot of passion and strong point of views.

this is refreshing.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Go Russia!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

There are very few obvious reason to support the 'moderate rebels' once you consider them for what they are really worth.
This is further discussed in this thread if you are interested :

'No opposition ready to lead Syria now' – US Intel ex-Chief

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
a reply to: DJW001
You quoted a self taught & self proclaimed blogger.

This is who is behind your quote;

Eliot Higgins
British investigative analyst Eliot Higgins in 2013.jpg
Eliot Higgins in 2013
Born 1979 (age 35–36)
United Kingdom
Nationality British
Occupation Blogger, weapons analyst, citizen journalist
Known for Analysis on the Syrian Civil War and the downing of MH17

en.wikipedia.org...

Where's his credibility?

Bellingcat accuses Russia of faking videos showing jets dropping bombs on ISIS

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

RT would never lie. Pathetic. I give up. Let's discuss this is a year's time when the situation becomes obvious.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I'm starting to notice a creepy and increasing trend towards blaming and hating the U.S. for everything.

No! Russia has never sent agents out to disseminate propaganda! Nothing to see here, move along....

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: spy66

God she is hot.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The U.S. and Russia are required to combat a band of barbarians beheaders...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I would think that the hate is toward US policies, not the US and its citicens.
At least that is what i sense when it comes to the middle east and obviously the spying on most countries, data mining and so on.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Maybe the USA shouldn't have got a reputation for playing proxy wars in country's they dont belong?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Maybe the USA shouldn't have got a reputation for playing proxy wars in country's they dont belong?

Correct Division 30 is not set up for nothing.

Neither of the Syrian Rebels fractions have the mindset and ideology the US want... ref Defence Secretary Ashton Carter.
-
- Who said, Quote: It is hard to find the right People whith the right mindset and ideology...not alined With ISIS.

But that is not all. The rebel fractions are divided into two Groups of interests.

1. The fraction who want to take out Assad.

2. The moderate rebels who support Assad and want fight ISIS.

The US dont want to support any of them, So the US formed division 30. Which sounds a lot like a NATO staybehind Group that the US want to create a safe zone for along the Turkish border on the Syrian side.

Division 30 is not a Army of rebels, It is a stealth Group of individuals With the right mindset and ideology needed to booste western propaganda With the Syrian population.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

But that is not all. The rebel fractions are divided into two Groups of interests.

1. The fraction who want to take out Assad.

2. The moderate rebels who support Assad and want fight ISIS.

If they support Assad they are, by definition, not rebels. This is typical of your chop logic. There are Syrians who support Assad (the Alawite minority and assorted urban minorities), Syrians who oppose Assad but are not psychotic (mostly moderate Sunnis), Daesh (mostly foreign sociopaths), and the vast majority, who hate Assad but are willing to settle for him just so long as this hellish nightmare ends. Putin has been siding with the first group against the second, in the hopes that the third group will melt away when central authority is restored and the last group will just accept the new status quo.

In other words: Peace through Fascism.
edit on 8-10-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

V

If they support Assad they are, by definition, not rebels. This is typical of your chop logic. There are Syrians who support Assad (the Alawite minority and assorted urban minorities), Syrians who oppose Assad but are not psychotic (mostly moderate Sunnis), Daesh (mostly foreign sociopaths), and the vast majority, who hate Assad but are willing to settle for him just so long as this hellish nightmare ends. Putin has been siding with the first group against the second, in the hopes that the third group will melt away when central authority is restored and the last group will just accept the new status quo.

In other words: Peace through Fascism.

LoL.

Even the leader of the initial 54 (division 30) said that the majority of Syrian moderate rebels support Assad.

What you use as a definition means nothing. It is how they view the situation that matters.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Even the leader of the initial 54 (division 30) said that the majority of Syrian moderate rebels support Assad.

Words have meaning. Please provide a link to the leader of "division 30" saying "rebels support Assad."

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Russia is doing the right thing, by all means I have no clue whatsoever what the problem is with Europe and the US. It makes no sense at all!

What say do we have over whether we think Assad should rule ? That's up to the Syrian people to vote in peace. America is supporting people killing each other right now. Very ugly situation.

I just can't believe the stupidity. I thought that the Democrats where smart, but they're showing themselves to be imbeciles when it comes to the war in Syria. Stop supporting terrorists now, and help to stabilize the region.

All the strife and creation of IS is due to western interference. There is no doubt about that. I can't believe I am very proud of Russia's actions. I just hope that America and Europe gets to their senses ASA #ing P
edit on 8-10-2015 by Marsoups because: correction

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Marsoups

Russia is doing the right thing, by all means I have no clue whatsoever what the problem is with Europe and the US. It makes no sense at all!

Russia is doing the same thing that the US did in Viet Nam and the USSR did in Afghanistan. How did that turn out?

What say do we have over whether we think Assad should rule ? That's up to the Syrian people to vote in peace. America is supporting people killing each other right now. Very ugly situation.

The problem is that Assad won't let the Syrian people decide by voting. That's what started this. I agree the United States shouldn't be getting its hands dirty... let the Russians take all the blame when it's over.

I just can't believe the stupidity. I thought that the Democrats where smart, but they're showing themselves to be imbeciles when it comes to the war in Syria. Stop supporting terrorists now, and help to stabilize the region.

Cutting funding will stop the drain on the American taxpayer, but it will certainly not stabilize the area. It hasn't been stable since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

All the strife and creation of IS is due to western interference. There is no doubt about that. I can't believe I am very proud of Russia's actions. I just hope that America and Europe gets to their senses ASA #ing P

No, it is due to the west trying to impose European style nation states in the region without educating the people there how to run them.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What you see is people accepting the situation for what it is, now that it has become completely obvious because of the current events.

If anything is the result of a psyop it is the fact that it took this long.

Anyways, can you give some examples of the US being blamed for something they didn't do?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join