It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! 4 Russian warships launch 26 missiles against ISIS from Caspian sea

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: spy66

If anyone is surrounded it is Turkey and Syria.

Isn't "being surrounded" justification for aggression? Russia is "being surrounded" so it is okay to invade Ukraine, Georgia, etc.

No. I dont think it is okay for Russia to invade Ukraine or Georgia.

Russia are being forced to take action do to national interests.

The US are basing all their arguments for interventions based on US national interests as well.

First, your wrong. Russia sent 3 divisions of their forces to Georgia's border 2 weeks before they invaded little Georgia. Putin sent them under the cover of an exercise as the largest naval Armada in history was training off the east coast of the U.S. . Russia's main attack division was sitting on the border for a week in a very vulnerable position I might add. Georgia did not attack first, that was a lie to cover the fact that a huge NATO Armada was steaming to attack Iran, Russia caught wind of the plans and moved to attack south to stop it. True story, this is why everything was called off in the heated argument in the stands of the Olympic stadium. Bush agreed to turn the Armada around and Putin agreed to stop and not take all of Georgia, they made the Georgia attacked first story to cover up the fact that WW3 had almost taken place.

Ukraine has wanted to be free from Russia for at least 15 years. Russia has poisoned any Ukrainian candidate that was western friendly. They have even tried to join NATO over the years, but NATO refused so they would have better relations with Russia. So much for that idea. Ukraine should have been granted membership four years ago, that would have saved them or ruined them lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I guess we know why Putin shot these missiles off. Seems they needed to test them as some are not so good.

Four Russian cruise missiles fired at Syria from the Caspian Sea landed in Iran, unnamed US officials say.

www.bbc.com...

What is worse is that Russia did not notify any western forces that the missiles were coming. Probably cause he knows we will see them upon launch but so much for playing safe in the sandbox.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Russia is pro-ISIS at the moment...
In the last week, less than 10 percent of all Russian missiles (and now ship-borne cruise missiles) have struck ISIS or al-Qaeda-affiliated targets, according to the U.S. State Department. What is a consensus view among analysts is that ISIS clearly is not Putin’s quarry in Syria, at least not yet, because he’s too busy killing the anti-Assad rebels supported and armed by the Central Intelligence Agency. U.S. officials have acknowledged as much.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Mmm

I never mentioned anything about the details you go on about.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

Don't believe everything you read on the mainstream media, they are pushing the point of view of the country in which the media company is based from, including lies.

THere is no way Isis can be defeated without the most powerful group in Syria, which, essentially, is the Syrian regime. It is past stupid to be arming all these other "moderate" groups which will just mean more explosions, more fighting, and lots of people dying.

The Russians are doing the right thing there, something the west should be doing, and believe you me, a lot of us Westerners are supporting Russia in their endeavour to get rid of Isis, strengthening the Syrian army instead of paying other little weak groups with arms to blow up more things.

To the guy who told me that Assad will never have fair elections etc. Would you rather be living in Syria right now, or would you rather be living in Syria during Asssad dictator control ? I know which I would choose.

Thanks to western stupidity and presumption, the middle east is now in chaos and being made worse by every stupid decision.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Correct. Russia is continuing Assad's policy of allowing Daesh to continue unopposed. So long as Daesh commits atrocities, Assad's regime looks like the lesser evil.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Correct. Russia is continuing Assad's policy of allowing Daesh to continue unopposed. So long as Daesh commits atrocities, Assad's regime looks like the lesser evil.

Of course Russia & Assad want to see the end of Daesh.

Just about EVERYONE wants to see the end of Daesh. Anyone who gives Daesh any of a few minutes has got psychologic issues and need help, it is not normal. To accept or even give Daesh a chance is the worse thing you could do for the benefit of humanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone who supports this:
edition.cnn.com...

.... I can't even begin to explain how messed up this is. Anyone who is fighting Daesh, I am on the same side as them.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That is true. There are heads of state that have used the same approuch before. It should not be ruled out.

But personaly i think it is way to early to make claimes. Russia have only been at it for about a week. And Russia are now strating to hit the same targets as the US have been hitting in the North and the North east.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marsoups
Anyone who supports this:
edition.cnn.com...

.... I can't even begin to explain how messed up this is. Anyone who is fighting Daesh, I am on the same side as them.

That is just sic....

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is a good summary of the events as they currently are in the region.

WWIII Syria, Russia & Iran The New Equation

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Clinton's still around eh? Is she helpful? Is she willing to be carrying mother or a wicked witch? There is just one enemy - the evil. I'm afraid there are too many leaders who have no control over their deeds because they conducted the ritual. Remember the Baal initiation at Bohemian Grove? The hospital bombing have revived these old memories. Like someone wanted to feed the evil in the black clothes a little. Indeed strange coincidence.
Some posters expressed uncovered schadenfreude when Russians hit Iran with a failed rocket. I wish to tell you that you shouldn't feel good when anyone with a good intention makes a mistake. It's the shared evil in you. It's spreading like a virus.
When you hate your own government, Russians, Muslims, Christians. You are absolutely part of the problem. The lack of good is enough.
Now the NATO Plans 40,000-Strong Rapid Response Force In E. Europe
Insane. We see the insane development because we create our wicked reality with our shared evil thoughts. It's the fundamental truth. The politicians are toys of people.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Marsoups

Then why haven't they been bombing them?

Just about EVERYONE wants to see the end of Daesh. Anyone who gives Daesh any of a few minutes has got psychologic issues and need help, it is not normal. To accept or even give Daesh a chance is the worse thing you could do for the benefit of humanity.

Your words, not mine. Every time Daesh posts a beheading video, Assad smiles because he looks that much better.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Marsoups

Then why haven't they been bombing them?

Your words, not mine. Every time Daesh posts a beheading video, Assad smiles because he looks that much better.

You ask why they are not bombing Daesh... How do you know that they are not?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Because the targets the Russians themselves are saying they are hitting are almost exclusively not Daesh. So for only two missiles have targeted Daesh... about as many as may have hit Iran.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Because the targets the Russians themselves are saying they are hitting are almost exclusively not Daesh. So for only two missiles have targeted Daesh... about as many as may have hit Iran.

Russia are sying that they are targeting terrorists. It is the west/US who state that Russia have only hit ISs 2 times.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Use some few minutes of you're time and watch this one:
Yes it is an American analyze:
But, it makes it's very clear who to blame.
So sit back and watch.

www.youtube.com...

Dan.
Norway..

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66"

Russia are sying that they are targeting terrorists. It is the west/US who state that Russia have only hit ISs 2 times.

Russia considers all the opposition terrorists, so when they hit the FSA, they can claim they are "hitting terrorists." If they were hitting "IS," they would say they are hitting "IS." It's called prevarication, saying one thing while seemingly meaning another.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Maybe it's just because as of your own point-of-view the FSA are not terrorist. 'Legitimate guerilla' was the latest I heard from you about them.
Want to discuss their legitimacy ?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mtc368

The ME is the true mythical Hydra. You can't cut off one head without two growing back.

Our arrogant, ignorant governments will never win in the ME. They have to cut their loses, get the hell out and leave those people alone.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join