It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: zerozero00

I would ask yourself this, or even better ask your Muslim friends, if god forbid there is a revolution, Christians against Muslims, whose side do you think your moderate Muslim friends will fight on? They, like many moderates, will be in a very difficult position indeed not trusted by both sides.

Christians against Muslim is the BS propaganda the MSM wants you to believe so well done on brining that up

Fulfilling the prophecies is the agenda of the elites ...I would be a freedom fighter no mater the circumstance, I wouldn't fight for no religion as I don't believe in any but would fight for my freedom

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I feel the same ....however...I did ask if you had thought about your Muslim friends and what side of the fence they would be on should the scenario take place. Can you in all honesty imagine them fighting against other muslims?

I worry more for my Sikh friends...they are gonna get caught in a lose-lose situation and get lumped into the "Muslim" camp because folk won't bother to find out the differences Sikhs and Hindus too are worried. I am waiting to see if racial attacks against these groups increase because of the present situation

That is should WW3 happen of course

edit on 28-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It is quite simply an invasion that is part of their war on the non-muslim. If we don't change our extreme PC attitudes, they will win.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Germany is in a state of siege?

Let me ask a question to the OP writer

If you had a choice right now where would you rather be, Germany or Syria?

The answer to that question should illustrate who really is in a state of siege

edit on 28-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I feel the same ....however...I did ask if you had thought about your Muslim friends and what side of the fence they would be on should the scenario take place. Can you in all honesty imagine them fighting against other muslims?

I worry more for my Sikh friends...they are gonna get caught in a lose-lose situation and get lumped into the "Muslim" camp because folk won't bother to find out the differences Sikhs and Hindus too are worried. I am waiting to see if racial attacks against these groups increase because of the present situation

That is should WW3 happen of course

Ok, this post scares me more than any other on this thread, time I moved on
I've posted enough to explain my point

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I would ask yourself this, or even better ask your Muslim friends, if god forbid there is a revolution, Christians against Muslims, whose side do you think your moderate Muslim friends will fight on?

uhh...where do agnostics fit in your Christian-Muslim war fantasy? Am I holed up shooting at both?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Arlington Cemetery has many, many stones dedicated to US Soldiers who are also Muslim who have gave their life to fight for the USA in Afghanistan and Iraq against those claiming to Muslim.

As for me..I am agnostic...If the your war fantasy between Christians and Muslims ever happens...I am just going to aim for the crazy ones and not worry about what religion they are.
edit on 28-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Perhaps this?
clashdaily.com... _content=subscriber_id%3A19814049&utm_campaign=The+EU+Has+Opened+Its+Borders+To+The+Most+Violent+&+Backwards+Culture+On+This+Planet

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I'm not talking of agnostics am I? And neither is this thread. But...i suppose they will most likely do the old conscientious objector thing...or emigrate

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Stop reading rags like the Mail and watching FoxNews. It skews your view of people and the world.

This thread is an embarrassment to humanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well that's just confirmation of what many people have been trying to say and explain to others more removed from this situation, how anyone can watch things like that and still say there's nothing to worry about is beyond me, but no doubt some will watch it and claim lies fake staged exaggerated or whatever. All we can do is sit and watch and see....and moan about it all on forums as we are powerless to do anything else

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Europe or even just Germany does not OWE anyone anything. Syria is surrounded by countries not at war that can give them shelter. This is a synthetic "refugee crisis" comprised mostly of fighting age men. It's an invasion. Most of Europe's leaders have turned traitor against their people.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jana12
Click to see where some “refugees” are soon to be located in the USA.

www.wrapsnet.org...[/quot e]

That's why I don't follow religion. It's mostly Lutheran or Catholic facilities involved in importing this mess. I certainly wouldn't voluntarily support any of this treason. I bet you these institutions get funding from the US gov't. Sickening.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Choosing the lesser of two evils when in reality the choices are far more numerous is a false analogy. It is more realistic to ask the people of Germany, who are having to change their lifestyles after only two months of refugee influx, how they feel about it. Or if you ask the refugees where they would rather be I am sure they will say Germany. But if you ask the non-refugee immigrants which include economic opportunists and potential terrorists they will say the same, but for vastly different reasons. It is not as easy as A or B.
edit on 28-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowsOfEridu

I think it is one of the reasons that some question what is happening. If I am running for my life, I am going to run to the closest safe harbor. A place that understands my language and culture would be highly preferred to a place much further away, which has food, practices and religions that go against what I believe in, and would be my absolute last choice.

I admit I am really doing a lot of introspection, and sometimes I think that it probably isn't as bad as the media in some places makes it seem. I also know from experience that it doesn't make a darn bit difference if only one person in 100 thousand is a victim of a criminal act, if you or someone you love are that victim. It is even more traumatic when your assault is trivialized, and your assailant is excused of his behavior, because of some injustice that may have befallen them in the past.

I deny no one the right to what is theirs and their space, until their rights impede on my rights and what belongs to me. I have become weary of trying to convince people that my questions and concerns are not from a place of bigotry, racism or religion. I do have questions, and if that makes me a bad person in some peoples eyes, then I accept whatever name anyone wishes to label me with. It will be just another thing that we may not agree on.

edit on 28-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Kinda sad how much attention it drew. All people want to hear it seems is poor white people and look at all these dirty muslims.

Really shows how liberal this site is like we always hear.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The Germans are not a people you ever want to piss off. I am more worried about the immigrants than the Germans.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: noctu

also being native californian you over exaggerate the amount of assimilation, I live in southern cali and not only am I almost elbow to elbow with these people, I can show miles and miles of what were once nice neighborhoods that have been turned into crap, oh and don't get me started on that myth they come here to work bs most here in my city are gang banging drug dealers;

By nice neighborhoods, you mean decades ago when the neighborhoods were new and everyone could afford to own their own home, manicured lawns, two cars, kids and paid vacations on a meager salary, right?

And by crap, you mean rundown because nobody can pay the rent let alone own a home, the niceness having turned to dirt and bars on windows to protect against thieves that can no longer get a meager salary to afford the basics and healthcare and let alone stay sane? You know poverty is not because of peoples cultures its because this countries government has turned everyones life to slavery and debt, so drugs and drink become the only vacation.

Yah, its a mess, no exaggeration.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

It is in the DNA of the Islamic 'memeplex' to be att odds with the world around it.

I thought it was Christians that were at odds, in fact invade and bomb the worlds cultures to dust.

Let me know when Muslims begin airstrikes and thunder runs up main street.

Until then try not to over react to the media conditioning.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Stop reading rags like the Mail and watching FoxNews. It skews your view of people and the world.

This thread is an embarrassment to humanity.

Uh huh...embarrassing...

Hungarian police say a Syrian man has been placed under preliminary arrest suspected of taking part in a riot on the border with Serbia, entering the country illegally and being a member of a group used as a front by Islamic extremists.

Police said Tuesday that the 39-year-old resident of Cyprus identified only as Ahmed H. was detained and questioned on Sept. 19.

Police said the suspect acknowledged being at the Roszke 2 border crossing during clashes in which Hungarian police used water cannons and tear gas to drive back migrants trying to break through a gate on the border.

Police said it had been informed through international law enforcement cooperation that the suspect is a member of Tabligh Jamaat, which it claims is "a cover organization used by terrorist groups to get radical people into certain target countries."
(emphasis added)

USNEWS VIA AP

Let me guess...its just one guy so why all the fuss...and I bet he is the only one...and I bet USNEWS and AP are rags that skew your view of people and the world...got it...
edit on 28-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join