It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You have german members of ATS who are in the middle of the so called "siege" denying everything your OP claims. You cant solve a problem by providing false information to begin with. Sure there are some fringe elements among those refugees,but i bet that in agroup of 100,000 brits or americans you would find few rapists,peadophiles,criminals etc.aswell.

There are also german people here who are saying they are witnessing it first hand. No one sees everything but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I live 15 minutes away from a place where drive-by shootings are a regular event. I have never seen one myself. According to you that means it never happens and anyone who says it does it a hater spewing propaganda. Not true.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: johnwick

The bleeding hearts won't listen.

Your just xenophobic, an islamiphobe, racist or ignorant, or some combination there of, if you don't agree to give your country, culture and everything else they demand, to the refugees.....

Nothing new in this world...Psst..the greatest nation on earth was built by refugees...and yes, your forefathers had to put up with people just like you.

Italians..

Irish...

Asians...

Catholics, Jews, Germans...ad infinium..

Nothing new under the sun.

My ancestors were Irish.

They were the boogyman for a long time.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I see a lot of people denying the possibility the thread or what it suggests is true because the source has fabricated or exaggerated things in the past and allegedly has an agenda. I challenge you to show me ONE media outlet that has not done the same at least once.

Puhleese...

This is literally a Daily Mail headline today..

Kapow, you're having an orgasm! Hypnotist put woman in a trance so he could molest her in a hotel bar and told her magic word would make her feel orgasmic
www.dailymail.co.uk...

You say this article is BS. Fine, How does that affect the validity of the other article? I don't believe the original article is absolutely true and I don't believe it is absolutely false. I think there is some truth to it and I quote the truth no matter where I find it. That is one of the reasons I put it here for people to discuss.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

DON’T START WARS IN ARAB COUNTRIES IF YOU DON’T LIKE DARK SKINED ARABS TO INVADE YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH IMMIGRATION!

Karma is a bitch!

"I" didn't start any wars. It sounds like you are advocating the violence against the west. An eye for an eye, right?

Allright,so you dont want to be judged for the attrocities commited by your government yet you judge houndreds of thousands refugees for crimes commited by few of them?

I am not judging anyone. I have my opinions just as you have yours. I will not ignore the events just because you don't want to acknowledge them. Nothing is so absolute and blanket statements are rarely ever right. What my government did or didn't do is not responsible for what Islamic extremists do. The Islamic extremes existed long before my government got involved, or even existed for that matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It wont be a problem for us here in the UK, we have so many do gooders willing to take them all in it will be lovley, all us racist xenophobic bigots who have been trying to warn people this would eventually happen will only have ourselves to blame when we have to eat a massive serving of humble pie.

Seriously though ! if you can you need to be networking and finding others who share the same views, the time for trying to convince others has well and truly gone, prepare for what is about to come.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You have german members of ATS who are in the middle of the so called "siege" denying everything your OP claims. You cant solve a problem by providing false information to begin with. Sure there are some fringe elements among those refugees,but i bet that in agroup of 100,000 brits or americans you would find few rapists,peadophiles,criminals etc.aswell.

There are also german people here who are saying they are witnessing it first hand.

Quote one german member on this thread who agrees with your OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

A little bird whispered in my ear it's gonna triple
And you can't do anything about it, learn the first rule of humanity, share.

That goes both ways, brother. You come to my house with a bunch of demands, and you're going to leave unhappy. I give what I want to give to whoever I want to give it to. Don't demand anything from me. I owe nothing to Islam.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I live in Germany and this attitude some refugees display will not fly here. They will be given a chance or two but violence is not tolerated in Germany. Asylum seekers who become violent will be sent back to their country or land in prison, either way they will not get what they want when it comes to violence.

Soon they will also see employment is not what it is made up to believe. They will only receive jobs that locals do not want to do i.e. sweeping streets, picking up trash, working at McDonalds.......

Well said deathslayer. Correct, most western countries have a functioning justice system and wrongdoers are well dealt with, finger printed, DNA swabbed and photographed.. Scaremongering is rife at this time of people movements , the vetting of these peoples will happen and most economic migrants will be sent packing . Hopefully the true refugees will
be looked after and some world sense will prevail..

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dam00
It wont be a problem for us here in the UK, we have so many do gooders willing to take them all in it will be lovley, all us racist xenophobic bigots who have been trying to warn people this would eventually happen will only have ourselves to blame when we have to eat a massive serving of humble pie.

Seriously though ! if you can you need to be networking and finding others who share the same views, the time for trying to convince others has well and truly gone, prepare for what is about to come.

When I see the amount of denial and the hate from the deniers it makes we wonder if we really have gone beyond the point of constructive discussion. I said this earlier in the thread and will repeat it here:

"What will it take to get people on the same page? The only way a problem will be resolved is by first identifying the problem and agreeing that is exists. Denial has never been, nor shall it ever be, a method of resolution."

I think there is a segment of the population here that knows it is not helping to resolve anything but pursues attacking, derailing, denying, anything combative, purely for enjoyment. It is sad that when there are real lives being impacted by tragedies that can be resolved that some people instead see the discussion as a way to feed their own guilty pleasures.

And it never ceases to amaze me that these same people are the ones who claim to be speaking out on behalf of reason and tolerance and calling out the 'haters'. Its just sick.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

DON’T START WARS IN ARAB COUNTRIES IF YOU DON’T LIKE DARK SKINED ARABS TO INVADE YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH IMMIGRATION!

Karma is a bitch!

"I" didn't start any wars. It sounds like you are advocating the violence against the west. An eye for an eye, right?

Allright,so you dont want to be judged for the attrocities commited by your government yet you judge houndreds of thousands refugees for crimes commited by few of them?

I am not judging anyone. I have my opinions just as you have yours. I will not ignore the events just because you don't want to acknowledge them. Nothing is so absolute and blanket statements are rarely ever right. What my government did or didn't do is not responsible for what Islamic extremists do. The Islamic extremes existed long before my government got involved, or even existed for that matter.

You are not judging anyone yet everything in this thread is one large hate parade towards muslims. I am just ignoring events that are made up by daily heil. Events there are no proof of what so ever. Germany under SIEGE ? This one should end up straight in the hoax bin. Your government has had their filthy fingers in everything for the past 60 years in the ME,thats a fact. Take Libya as an example, libya was the flagship of african continent untill your masters chose to remove its leader. Now its a cesspol of trafficking,Isis,al qaeda and whatnot. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq before your government chose to invade that country. Funny how Al Qaida were just goathupers from the mountains of Afghanistan yet after your intervention they somehow became major players on the world stage,boogeyman everyone fears. But lets not derail this thread any further. Please provide a proof that Germany is in the state of siege.
edit on 28-9-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: Edit

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Okeyd57

But the problem is you don't own your house, and I think you are mistaken is you think I worship any of the abrahamitian religions, fire worshiper, and before the Persian zorotraism. You have choice of sharing

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The bleeding hearts won't listen.

Your just xenophobic, an islamiphobe, racist or ignorant, or some combination there of, if you don't agree to give your country, culture and everything else they demand, to the refugees.....

Nothing new in this world...Psst..the greatest nation on earth was built by refugees...and yes, your forefathers had to put up with people just like you.

Italians..

Irish...

Asians...

Catholics, Jews, Germans...ad infinium..

Nothing new under the sun.

My ancestors were Irish.

They were the boogyman for a long time.

I am Irish, Scottish, German and a couple of branches that go back to Colonies during the 1600's.

Yes, the Irish got brutalized en masse for a long time in the USA. JFK getting elected was to the Irish what Obama is to the African Americans.

Between 1845 and 1855 over 1.5 Million Irish came to America.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

edit on 28-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

response was damaged and removed - reposted below
edit on 28-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Karma is a bitch!

You are not judging anyone yet everything in this thread is one large hate parade towards muslims. I am just ignoring events that are made up by daily heil. Events there are no proof of what so ever. Germany under SIEGE ? This one should end up straight in the hoax bin. Your government has had their filthy fingers in everything for the past 60 years in the ME,thats a fact. Take Libya as an example, libya was the flagship of african continent untill your masters chose to remove its leader. Now its a cesspol of trafficking,Isis,al qaeda and whatnot. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq before your government chose to invade that country. Funny how Al Qaida were just goathupers from the mountains of Afghanistan yet after your intervention they somehow became major players on the world stage,boogeyman everyone fears. But lets not derail this thread any further. Please provide a proof that Germany is in the state of siege.

There are people in Germany on this thread saying they are seeing this happen. Multiple news outlets have described violent events and aid workers themselves have admitted that the real numbers are not being reported. And you still say its a lie and there is no proof. Yes, the headline is sensational. Show me a newspaper that doesn't use sensational headlines to draw readers. My government has had its filthy little fingers in a lot of things for a long time. But the violence of islam existed long before my country got involved or even existed for that matter.

As for al quaida being just goathumpers (hate speech) before we invaded Iraq...during the Clinton administration bin laden was identified as a major threat that was subsequently ignored. It would seem that history does not share your view of world events.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is always the bad news when mass exodus of people migrate around the world, these people are of all kind of backgrounds, believes and agendas.

The sad thing is that the real migrating masses with the only desire is to get a better life for themselves and their children are few.

More often than not behind the real people with needs for a better life is those that will bring nothing but mayhem and chaos.

That is life, I remember when Cuba open the floods of humanity to migrate to the US that within the people that were actually looking to reunite with families in the US and looking for a better life, it was also the criminals, mentally unstable and socially undesirable, is plenty of stories of the atrocities that occurred in the camps that the people were taken before releasing them into society, from murder, petty crimes, prostitution, rape and you name it.

This will happen regardless in a mass migration.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is always the bad news when mass exodus of people migrate around the world, these people are of all kind of backgrounds, believes and agendas.

The sad thing is that the real migrating masses with the only desire is to get a better life for themselves and their children are few.

More often than not behind the real people with needs for a better life is those that will bring nothing but mayhem and chaos.

That is life, I remember when Cuba open the floods of humanity to migrate to the US that within the people that were actually looking to reunite with families in the US and looking for a better life, it was also the criminals, mentally unstable and socially undesirable, is plenty of stories of the atrocities that occurred in the camps that the people were taken before releasing them into society, from murder, petty crimes, prostitution, rape and you name it.

This will happen regardless in a mass migration.

Well said.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I am quite close to Germany and I just checked. No SIEGE. No refugees roaming any streets. Piece and quiet. The Tagesschau did not report any major incidents. Yes, some refugees trash others - they did not leave their differences at home. Yes, there are bandits and assholes amongst them. They're people after all.

But SIEGE - ROFLMA...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing .
•Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
•David Cameron said this week that Europe must send failed asylum claimants back to their countries
•Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
•Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are brining their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

link

You got a credible link to post?
Sorry, I mean, credible source.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

There are also german people here who are saying they are witnessing it first hand. No one sees everything but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I live 15 minutes away from a place where drive-by shootings are a regular event. I have never seen one myself. According to you that means it never happens and anyone who says it does it a hater spewing propaganda. Not true.

Please tell, how do you know they are german?
I am just extremely curious.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Fake you think?
Happiness all around?
edit on 28-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join