It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Merkel was cheered when she opened the floodgates to migrants. Now, with gangs of men roaming the streets and young German women being told to cover up, the mood's changing .
•Thousands of economic migrants are posing as refugees to reach Europe
•David Cameron said this week that Europe must send failed asylum claimants back to their countries
•Demands for Germany's 'open doors and windows' policy to be scrapped
•Women said rape and child abuse were rife in Giessen's refugee camp

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are brining their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

link

edit on 27-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

+110 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The bleeding hearts won't listen.

Your just xenophobic, an islamiphobe, racist or ignorant, or some combination there of, if you don't agree to give your country, culture and everything else they demand, to the refugees.....

I don't get it either....

+55 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

The bleeding hearts won't listen.

Your just xenophobic, an islamiphobe, racist or ignorant, or some combination there of, if you don't agree to give your country, culture and everything else they demand, to the refugees.....

I don't get it either....

Oh I know...damn me. That's why the local women in Germany are having to change the way they dress so they don't get raped or beat up every time they walk out the door. Yeah...its my fault for being a racist islamiphobe. You caught me.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A little bird whispered in my ear it's gonna triple
And you can't do anything about it, learn the first rule of humanity, share.

+48 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Too bad the German people don't have the right to bear arms.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Siege? Who is surrounded by who, and who will likely surrender?

+47 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Germany has made her bed and now she can bloody well lie in it. As I previously stated, since Germany ignored both bio-security and vetting measures to ensure assimilation into the existing population they have only themselves to blame for the current state of affairs.

+60 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So I can go to a foreign country and force my beliefs on the locals?
Seems rude..

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
Siege? Who is surrounded by who, and who will likely surrender?

At this point I think its a fist trying to surround water. But more accurately it is a ring within a ring within a ring. In the middle it is the local Germans who are surrounded by violent immigrants and in fear of their lives. As for who will surrender, I don't think surrender is a familiar word to islam. Time will tell, but I would be surprised to see any surrender from the so-called refugees.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Germany has made her bed and now she can bloody well lie in it. As I previously stated, since Germany ignored both bio-security and vetting measures to ensure assimilation into the existing population they have only themselves to blame for the current state of affairs.

The problem is, its happening here too. Not to the degree it is in Germany at this moment. But it will get worse here before it gets better.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How would they be dealt with if they weren't immigrants?

Everyone is acting like there was 0 crime before the immigration started. Some of the immigrants will have to learn how to assimilate in prison. Imprison enough of them and the others will assimilate to the laws.

This is terrible issue for all, but the law should be able to fix this. It might take time but given the choice to live by the law or live in prison I'm sure most will choose to obey the law.

It is no more likely that 100% of immigrants will follow the law than 100% of the natural citizens wil stop breaking the law.

The lawless come from all races, religions and nationalities. Right now you will see a media focus on the lawless immigrants, that doesn't mean that the natural citizens are being any less lawless. Its just not the same kind of shock propaganda that the media likes to feed us each day.

edit on 27-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

When looking at western history to the furthest depths, it can be ascertained, that it always starts with Germany and ends with Germany.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I live in California over a half a century. This state is migrant central for all cultures and nationalities.

We have assimilated large communities of Latino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Indians (India), to name a few. California hasn't self destructed.

Assimilation doesn't happen overnight, it takes time.

What does happen right way is locals clamoring loudly about foreigners…

Well hells bells member states of NATO, you destroyed their respective countries, what'd you expect?

edit on 27-9-2015 by intrptr because: portion redacted

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

How would they be dealt with if they weren't immigrants?

Everyone is acting like there was 0 crime before the immigration started. Some of the immigrant will have to learn how to assimilate in prison. Imprison enough of them and the others will assimilate to the laws.

This is terrible issue for all, but the law should be able to fix this. It might take time but given the choice to live by the law or live in prison I'm sure most will choose to obey the law.

It is no more likely that 100% of immigrants will follow the law than 100% the of the natural citizens wil stop breaking the law.

The lawless come from all races, religions and nationalities. Right now you will see a media focus on the lawless immigrants, that doesn't mean that the natural citizens are being any less lawless. Its just not the same kind of shock propaganda that the media likes to feed us each day.

This is not about whether a local German citizen ever committed a crime and you know it. This is an invasion by a glut of opportunists and potential terrorists who employ tactics similar to cancer invading a healthy body. If you want to pass that off as no different than crimes committed by locals, then you are going to find a lot of deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

A little bird whispered in my ear it's gonna triple
And you can't do anything about it, learn the first rule of humanity, share.

Enough.

+44 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder when Germans will pick up the phone, and have to press 1 for German.

MY guess not too long now.

+37 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I live in California over a half a century. This state is migrant central for all cultures and nationalities.

We have assimilated large communities of Latino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Indians (India), to name a few. California hasn't self destructed.

Assimilation doesn't happen overnight, it takes time.

What does happen right way is locals clamoring loudly about foreigners…

Well hells bells member states of NATO, you destroyed their respective countries, what'd you expect?

I think you will find more than a few people who will argue whether California has self destructed or not... It lost a lot of its luster over the years and it doesn't look like it is getting any shinier any time soon.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No sorry, the west didn't destroy their countries, see this is where all of you go and it's so short sighted, we had a hand and meddled mainly for western strategic positioning and resource allocation, which truth be told any super power would do and does do, further this culture is ripe with sectarian violence and has been for over a thousand years.

They need to have a renaissance an enlightenment period, yes absolutely certain aspects have been manipulated and controlled but the ingredients to do so were already there and already happening. No that doesn't make intervention morally "right" and often times we have sacrificed moral compass for strategy maneuver, I don't agree but then again the strategic think tanks who uphold our great society don't look at it from our point of view. They are protecting western interests and you nor I are privy to all of the information that they make strategic decisions based upon.

So if that means it's all sinister and evil well, from south Dallas the sky scrapers look like they are giving you the middle finger, are they?
edit on 27-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am sure there are some people who are coming who will have to learn in prison, just like I stated.

But to paint with a broad brush is not fair to the majority who are legitimately escaping from war and or poverty in hopes of a better life.

And like another poster stated, your a NATO country and NATO approved of what caused this in the first place.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

I am sure there are some people who are coming who will have to learn in prison, just like I stated.

But to paint with a broad brush is not fair to the majority who are legitimately escaping from war and or poverty in hopes of a better life.

And like another poster stated, your a NATO country and NATO approved of what caused this in the first place.

You are making some incorrect assumptions. First, by far the majority of the immigrants are not actual refugees, they are economic opportunists or potential terrorists, or both. Second, you assume these people will even submit to western law.
To be true to Islam means they follow only sharia law, which is not going to attempt to prosecute them for anything they do to westerners. Third, prison doesn't teach people how to be better citizens. Its teaches people how to be better criminals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join