It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

well they are ? but we also have obligations, you need to understand them. if not, bye bye

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: intrptr
I live in California over a half a century. This state is migrant central for all cultures and nationalities.

We have assimilated large communities of Latino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Indians (India), to name a few. California hasn't self destructed.

Assimilation doesn't happen overnight, it takes time.

What does happen right way is locals clamoring loudly about foreigners…

Well hells bells member states of NATO, you destroyed their respective countries, what'd you expect?

I think you will find more than a few people who will argue whether California has self destructed or not... It lost a lot of its luster over the years and it doesn't look like it is getting any shinier any time soon.

Born, raised and still living in the Bay Area CA. Not only does CA have way to many people in general, but most of them are foreigners. It has become glaringly obvious in the last 5-7 years that their has been an influx of Indian, Middle Eastern, Asians and Mexicans. There are whole cities that have been taken over by certain races. Newark, Fremont and Union City have been overtaken by Indian, Middle Eastern and Asians. Asian gangs are a huge problem and there seems to be Mosques popping up everywhere. Most have two homes. One here and another in their home country. Plus they are always looking to buy more because they have more family they want to bring over. They spend their time between both homes, making sure to have their kids here. They also have their parents/grandparents that spend half the year here. My cousin works for the county and she says the moment they pick them up from the airport they bring them right down to sign up for anything they can get for free while here. Healthcare, food stamps, etc.... These people have tons of money yet take advantage.

I have friends and family who keep moving away from these neighborhoods because the foreigners aren't very nice and they are dirty. Once in the new city it happens again and again. A family member has Indian neighbors who asked him why he was washing his car. He explained because he like to keep it clean. The neighbor then asked how to wash his car, because where he came from they had servants and never had to do things like that for themselves. In my younger years I was very liberal and open but as I've gotten older my views have changed. In CA Caucasian is now a minority. Sadly I this becoming more of a norm around the USA. CA and USA are at capacity. The gravy train has to stop because its breaking us financially and traditionally. We can no longer take care of everyone at the expense of the American citizens and American way/traditions. In school kids can no longer celebrate birthdays or any holidays because it might offend someone or be against their religion. Enough is enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

well they are ? but we also have obligations, you need to understand them. if not, bye bye

Thank you. I do get it now. But your advice is sound.

Good bye.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: intrptr
I live in California over a half a century. This state is migrant central for all cultures and nationalities.

We have assimilated large communities of Latino, Vietnamese, Chinese and Indians (India), to name a few. California hasn't self destructed.

Assimilation doesn't happen overnight, it takes time.

What does happen right way is locals clamoring loudly about foreigners…

Well hells bells member states of NATO, you destroyed their respective countries, what'd you expect?

I think you will find more than a few people who will argue whether California has self destructed or not... It lost a lot of its luster over the years and it doesn't look like it is getting any shinier any time soon.

The gravy train has to stop because its breaking us financially and traditionally. We can no longer take care of everyone at the expense of the American citizens and American way/traditions. In school kids can no longer celebrate birthdays or any holidays because it might offend someone or be against their religion. Enough is enough.

I have been saying it for a long time - you have to take care of home first. If my neighbors children are hungry of course I want to help them. But not at the expense of my own children. When my children have eaten, whatever we have left my neighbor is welcome to. I will bring it to him and feed his children myself if I have to. But I will not take food out of my child's mouth to feed his, or anyone else's. If I do, then I turn my house into a mirror image of my neighbor - house full of hungry children and no answers.

If we would not do that on a home to home basis, why on earth would we do it on a nation to nation basis? I cant afford to feed all my hungry neighbors. The US cant afford to feed all of its hungry neighbors. It just doesn't work that way. That doesn't mean I or We don't want to help. But it means we have to be realistic or we will all ending up needing help. And I hate to say it, but no one is going to lift a finger when we are the ones starving.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But I will not take food out of my child's mouth to feed his, or anyone else's.

Your children are probably overfed anyway. Perhaps your children could share? I wonder how much food you throw away?

originally posted by: Vroomfondel The US cant afford to feed all of its hungry neighbors. It just doesn't work that way.

But it can work that way, it just requires a dismantling of the old-boys' club Industrial-Military Complex which has contributed greatly to the dispossession, starvation and inequitable distribution of resources built on rape, subjugation, torture, racism-lite and outdated prejudices. There ARE other ways, but too many naysayers who say:"That doesn't mean I or We don't want to help. But it means we have to be realistic or we will all ending up needing help. And I hate to say it, but no one is going to lift a finger when we are the ones starving."

Short-sighted, scared and unimaginative, as well as uncharitable, selfish and untrusting.

Shame on Humanity. Shame.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Uh huh...embarrassing...

Hungarian police say a Syrian man has been placed under preliminary arrest suspected of taking part in a riot on the border with Serbia, entering the country illegally and being a member of a group used as a front by Islamic extremists.

Police said Tuesday that the 39-year-old resident of Cyprus identified only as Ahmed H. was detained and questioned on Sept. 19.

Police said the suspect acknowledged being at the Roszke 2 border crossing during clashes in which Hungarian police used water cannons and tear gas to drive back migrants trying to break through a gate on the border.

Police said it had been informed through international law enforcement cooperation that the suspect is a member of Tabligh Jamaat, which it claims is "a cover organization used by terrorist groups to get radical people into certain target countries."
(emphasis added)

USNEWS VIA AP

Let me guess...its just one guy so why all the fuss...and I bet he is the only one...and I bet USNEWS and AP are rags that skew your view of people and the world...got it...

You have done a lot backpaddeling in this thread,starting with claims that Germany is under siege,hoards of muslim men raping and pillaging to end it with one guy getting arrested in Hungary because he is linked to a radical organisation. No one on this thread,including myself, has ever claimed that there are no fringe elements among hundreds of thousands refugees,but you cant judge hundreds of thousands by the actions of a few. Thats like if i told you that all you americans are gun toating savages everytime someone shoots up a school,movie theater or a church. Would that be fair ?

First, I don't backpedal. Those are not my claims. I reported what I found because it was interesting and I could see how it could be happening and had not seen it here on ATS. The reports and fears of rape, (I made no mention of pillaging but its a nice dramatic tool, fiction, but very dramatic), are real. Local women are being told to dress more conservatively so they don't provoke the immigrants. Two months in and already the locals have to change THEIR behavior, not the immigrants. There are multiple sources citing rape and violence among the refugees. Its much more than one man. I selected that one because he is exemplary of exactly what so many are afraid of. He is not a refugee from Syria. He is not an economical opportunist trying to get a short trip to a better life. He is part of an organized effort to migrate radicalized muslims into target countries.

These radicalized muslims are the people who behead the infidels or burn them alive. And you have the nerve to say Americans are gun toting savages?

You are entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is you will rot in hell for it.

Have a nice day.

Lol. I asked you a simple question. Are all americans gun toating savages because some of you guys shoot up churches,schools and movie theathers? Are you ? Yes or no ? Will i rot in hell for asking you a simple question ? Lol. Did i hit a nerve ? Just answer my question.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Wow! We're all the way up to 101 flags! Is that maybe a record for ATS? I hope so!

edit on 29-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Way way back in this thread someone mentioned that immigration was happening all the time in California and it hadn't self-destructed...

But if you look at California in the 60's and 70's you would find a completely different state than you do now. California is in political and financial chaos, its water resources depleted (yeah, I know dought act of God and all...but prior to, the steward ship of that resource was badly managed), and a large part of these problems are not necessarily immigrant, but the largesse extended to immigrants (a HUGE percentage of which are illegal). California has given away the farm, so to speak, to the illegals streaming across its border.

The question of immigration is not merely one of humanitarian concerns, but what contribution can those immigrants make to the country/society/community they are coming to? America was built on immigration...but in the 1700's and 1800's and early 1900's, the people coming into this country came to work, to build a life...to better themselves and better the country. Many of those coming now are coming for a handout and what this country can do for them.

I have no beef with immigration. My great-great-grandparents immigrated from Denmark and Scotland and England. My beef is largely with illegal immigration, and with people coming into countries with criminal intent. And the criminal intent thing is being seen more and more in not only this country, but now in Europe.

When someone holds out their hand to help, they sure as heck don't want it bitten off for their trouble!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowsOfEridu

originally posted by: Willtell
Germany is in a state of siege?

Let me ask a question to the OP writer

If you had a choice right now where would you rather be, Germany or Syria?

The answer to that question should illustrate who really is in a state of siege

Europe or even just Germany does not OWE anyone anything. Syria is surrounded by countries not at war that can give them shelter. This is a synthetic "refugee crisis" comprised mostly of fighting age men. It's an invasion. Most of Europe's leaders have turned traitor against their people.

I agree with you.. why do you think the leaders have gone against their own people?

Or are those european leaders simply following orders from people above them?

If there are people above them, who are they?

Who is in charge? And how can that be changed..

Those are my questions for you and everyone..hopefully someone will see these important questions and respond..
edit on 29-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Native American Party, renamed in 1855 as American Party, and commonly named Know Nothing movement, was an American political party that operated on a national basis during the mid-1850s. It promised to purify American politics by limiting or ending the influence of Irish Catholics and other immigrants, thus reflecting nativism and anti-Catholic sentiment. It was empowered by popular fears that the country was being overwhelmed by German and Irish Catholic immigrants, whom they saw as hostile to republican values and controlled by the Pope in Rome.

Ignorance as old as time...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

You remind me of people on liveleak and glp..
Do you feel the same way about black people in your united states?
Just curious - since you bring it up.
You sound passionate about your stance.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

HAHAHA If you're from the united states - it's all your country does.
hahahahahahahaha RUDE INDEED.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
It may be extremely unfashionable in this day and age, but it's the oldest story that there is: light versus darkness.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Uh huh...embarrassing...

Hungarian police say a Syrian man has been placed under preliminary arrest suspected of taking part in a riot on the border with Serbia, entering the country illegally and being a member of a group used as a front by Islamic extremists.

Police said Tuesday that the 39-year-old resident of Cyprus identified only as Ahmed H. was detained and questioned on Sept. 19.

Police said the suspect acknowledged being at the Roszke 2 border crossing during clashes in which Hungarian police used water cannons and tear gas to drive back migrants trying to break through a gate on the border.

Police said it had been informed through international law enforcement cooperation that the suspect is a member of Tabligh Jamaat, which it claims is "a cover organization used by terrorist groups to get radical people into certain target countries."
(emphasis added)

USNEWS VIA AP

Let me guess...its just one guy so why all the fuss...and I bet he is the only one...and I bet USNEWS and AP are rags that skew your view of people and the world...got it...

You have done a lot backpaddeling in this thread,starting with claims that Germany is under siege,hoards of muslim men raping and pillaging to end it with one guy getting arrested in Hungary because he is linked to a radical organisation. No one on this thread,including myself, has ever claimed that there are no fringe elements among hundreds of thousands refugees,but you cant judge hundreds of thousands by the actions of a few. Thats like if i told you that all you americans are gun toating savages everytime someone shoots up a school,movie theater or a church. Would that be fair ?

First, I don't backpedal. Those are not my claims. I reported what I found because it was interesting and I could see how it could be happening and had not seen it here on ATS. The reports and fears of rape, (I made no mention of pillaging but its a nice dramatic tool, fiction, but very dramatic), are real. Local women are being told to dress more conservatively so they don't provoke the immigrants. Two months in and already the locals have to change THEIR behavior, not the immigrants. There are multiple sources citing rape and violence among the refugees. Its much more than one man. I selected that one because he is exemplary of exactly what so many are afraid of. He is not a refugee from Syria. He is not an economical opportunist trying to get a short trip to a better life. He is part of an organized effort to migrate radicalized muslims into target countries.

These radicalized muslims are the people who behead the infidels or burn them alive. And you have the nerve to say Americans are gun toting savages?

You are entitled to your opinion. But my opinion is you will rot in hell for it.

Have a nice day.

Lol. I asked you a simple question. Are all americans gun toating savages because some of you guys shoot up churches,schools and movie theathers? Are you ? Yes or no ? Will i rot in hell for asking you a simple question ? Lol. Did i hit a nerve ? Just answer my question.

Your post was more than just a simple question and you know it. Backpedaling now wont change that. As for the question, no we are not. And I think you know that too. Now, continue setting your trap...(I will close my eyes and pretend I don't see it coming...)

(post by SheopleNation removed for a manners violation)
(post by SheopleNation removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

But I will not take food out of my child's mouth to feed his, or anyone else's.

Your children are probably overfed anyway. Perhaps your children could share? I wonder how much food you throw away?

originally posted by: Vroomfondel The US cant afford to feed all of its hungry neighbors. It just doesn't work that way.

But it can work that way, it just requires a dismantling of the old-boys' club Industrial-Military Complex which has contributed greatly to the dispossession, starvation and inequitable distribution of resources built on rape, subjugation, torture, racism-lite and outdated prejudices. There ARE other ways, but too many naysayers who say:"That doesn't mean I or We don't want to help. But it means we have to be realistic or we will all ending up needing help. And I hate to say it, but no one is going to lift a finger when we are the ones starving."

Short-sighted, scared and unimaginative, as well as uncharitable, selfish and untrusting.

Shame on Humanity. Shame.

First of all, the personal attack on my children is unwarranted and will not be tolerated under any guise or intent. Don't do that again. That is a short road to hell and I will be your tour guide when we get there. Period.

If we completely change everything about the nation and rework every financial aspect, maybe it could work. Why in the hell would we want to do that? The world is not our problem and it is far more than our interference that made it what it is today.

How can you possibly say that Americans can afford to support the worlds hungry when they are having a hard time supporting themselves? Nearly half the nation is on some kind of aid right now. And you think we can just rearrange the bank accounts and somehow all the people that are barely surviving with aid right now will suddenly have enough surplus to feed everyone else? And all that without having to do without? And you think I am short sighted and uncharitable, selfish and untrusting?

So what have you done to help? How much of your hard earned money have you given? And I don't want estimates or vague implications - I want real numbers I can verify. I see people like you all the time. You talk a big game about charity and how people should give more and do more. And without fail, it is because if you can get other people to do it, you wont have to and that is ultimately your goal. All I saw in your post was what you think I or other Americans should do. I didn't hear one word about what you should do or are doing. Not one.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: SheopleNation

Manners and decorum please.

You too please. Oh, and try to stay on topic...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Triple debt, slavery. You'll learn the hard way and I'm gonna enjoy watching it

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join