It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What's wrong with the other third.

Wake up.....

That they still believe in a candidate that appeals largely to and pays lip-service to the "Obummer is a Mooslim" crowd.

I want you to practice saying it...

President Donald J. Trump.

Have fun....Time to Make America Great Again...

ADD: I forgot to add...USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
edit on 3-9-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have done my research, my friend, I know all about Obama upbringing and back ground schooling in the middle east, but when you have people in a thread calling those that believe he is muslin, fools and uneducated and that they support Donald trump, I just don't have anything else to say, after all it is old news, ATS have plenty of threads on Obamas Brotherhood links, Donald Trump maybe a liar, scammer and just a rich man with nothing else to do, but I can no deny that he is gaining support as a presidential candidate and most people I know that support him are neither fools or uneducated.

Time will tell.

I hear ya Marg

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Obama is as much a Muslim as Trump is a Christian

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Not the brightest bunch. I read another poll that revealed about the same many Republicans from Louisiana blame Obama for the slow response to Katrina.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Not the brightest bunch. I read another poll that revealed about the same many Republicans from Louisiana blame Obama for the slow response to Katrina.

also, that 40% of republicans believe that ted Cruz was born in America...not in Canada where he was actually born......and yet, liberals are (supposedly) the ones that drink the "Kool-Aid".......shakes head

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

also, that 40% of republicans believe that ted Cruz was born in America...not in Canada where he was actually born......and yet, liberals are (supposedly) the ones that drink the "Kool-Aid".......shakes head

That had always been on my mind. I remember when rumor was that The Arnold Governator was going to run, but couldn't because he wasn't born here.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Haven't read the full thread, just the first page and this last page so apologies if this was already presented, but why does it even matter if Obama is a Muslim?

All of this back and forth over if he's a Muslim is taking the standpoint that such a thing would be a detriment if it were the case. Can only Christians be president? Is that the type of nation we have?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have done my research, my friend, I know all about Obama upbringing and back ground schooling in the middle east, but when you have people in a thread calling those that believe he is muslin, fools and uneducated and that they support Donald trump, I just don't have anything else to say, after all it is old news, ATS have plenty of threads on Obamas Brotherhood links, Donald Trump maybe a liar, scammer and just a rich man with nothing else to do, but I can no deny that he is gaining support as a presidential candidate and most people I know that support him are neither fools or uneducated.

Time will tell.

Ah yes, the infamous ATS "research" from:

- biased website supporting what they believe
- ATS
- Other conspiracy forums
- Youtube videos

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

Two thirds of Trump supporters also think his hair is real.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Haven't read the full thread, just the first page and this last page so apologies if this was already presented, but why does it even matter if Obama is a Muslim?

All of this back and forth over if he's a Muslim is taking the standpoint that such a thing would be a detriment if it were the case. Can only Christians be president? Is that the type of nation we have?

Beyond that why does it matter what the supporters of someone who won't be the next president think about the soon to be ex president?

As far as does it matter if he is Muslim? Ask 100 people probably get 20 different prevailing answers.

Can only Christians be president? Ask 100 different people probably get 20 different prevailing answers.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm not voting for Trump and I still think Obama is at least a Muslim sympathizer.

He has said so many times how Islam was a founding principle for this country.

And a reply to BoyMonkey, I do despise Obama. Not because he is black. It has absolutely nothing to do with color.

I will be voting for Ben Carson because he is an intellectual and wants everyone to come together to solve problems.

I despise Obama because he doesn't have a spine and continues to divide this country.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That's 66% of Trump supporters folks. I mean did I miss a picture of Obama going into a mosque to pray? I mean as a faithful muslim you need to do this 5 times a day.

Not that I think he is, but I imagine Muslims can get around that. They can break their rules under certain conditions.

What evidence do you have to show that they can 'break the rules under certain conditions", care to elaborate on this more?

Taqiyya. Which includes pretending not to be a muslim.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazmeister

That's 66% of Trump supporters folks. I mean did I miss a picture of Obama going into a mosque to pray? I mean as a faithful muslim you need to do this 5 times a day.

Not that I think he is, but I imagine Muslims can get around that. They can break their rules under certain conditions.

What evidence do you have to show that they can 'break the rules under certain conditions", care to elaborate on this more?

Taqiyya. Which includes pretending not to be a muslim.

I wasn't going to post in this thread but now I have to.

If he's secretly a Muslim, what about his wife? Muslim women cover their hair, just as Amish women do. So why doesn't she? Muslims are allowed to marry other People of the Book, but they're supposed to convert to Islam. And what about his 2 daughters? They don't cover up either. And why don't the Obamas go to mosques for Friday services? Instead, they go to churches.

And what about Obama's controversial Christian pastor, Jeremiah Wright? Didn't Obama attend that Christian church for around 20 years? No Muslim is going to regularly attend a Christian church for 20 years. Especially not a Muslim in Chicago, which has a large & established Muslim community.

Also, Muslims pray 5 times a day. Why haven't their been reports of him leaving to go pray this entire time? I mean back from when he was in the Illinois Senate all the way up to now? His Illinois Senate career began in 1997. So where are all of the eye witness accounts of him having to leave meetings and sessions to go pray every day? And where are the accounts of him fasting during the month of Ramadan? Or him going on Hajj?

There are other obvious points I could make, but it doesn't matter. People who think he's a Muslim don't have the slightest clue about Islam, much less about the daily lives of Muslims. Pres Obama even eats bacon, which no Muslim will eat (you know, the whole "don't eat pig" thing).

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Who needs a poll or Trump to see that ?

Hell dealing with the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

Freeing terrorists from Gitmo.

Making Sweet heart deals with Iran.

Arming them 'freedom' fighters trying to over throw Assad.

Sticking a knife is Israels back.

Mocking Christians here.

He isn't one?

Could have fooled me.

VERY sympathetic to say the least.
edit on 4-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You don't find it ATS so bad yourself when you are here posting, right? so you do find some value to the research done here.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who needs a poll or Trump to see that ?

Hell dealing with the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

Freeing terrorists from Gitmo.

Making Sweet heart deals with Iran.

Arming them 'freedom' fighters trying to over throw Assad.

Sticking a knife is Israels back.

Mocking Christians here.

He isn't one?

Could have fooled me.

VERY sympathetic to say the least.

Yeah, so sympathetic that he's bombed 7 Muslim countries now. And that includes during Ramadan.

And how is he supporting the Muslim brotherhood? His administration specifically refused to label General el-Sisi's coup in Egypt a "coup" so they could continue supporting it militarily. Sisi's administration is not only at war with the Muslim Brotherhood, but it's both banned the Brotherhood in Egypt & sentenced most of its leaders to death. And President Obama is supporting this administration. But somehow that translates into working with the Muslim Brotherhood to you?

And I'm not surprised that you don't know this, but nearly all of the people in Gitmo haven't even been tried for anything, much less convicted of anything. Many have even been cleared to be released several years ago. But I guess you have no problem with indefinite detention of people who've never been convicted of anything, huh?

As for "sticking a knife in Israel's back", where does it say the US was to follow every one of Israel's policies? If anything, Netanyahu betrayed Obama long ago, even endorsing Romney for President in 2012. And It's funny how the US has continued its financial & military aid to Israel and vetoed Statehood for Palestine under Pres Obama. But that doesn't fit your false narrative, huh?

So yes, apparently it's pretty easy to fool you on this issue.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

YEAH no one could possibly not like him because of his anti american stance on policies....No it HAS to be because he's half black....ppffhhh...

I swear you people are so predictable.

I mean people think he's muslim because they don't like him because he's black and don't want to admit it to themselves... I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with his father being muslim, his stepfather being muslim, his constant defense of heinous acts by muslims, his growing up in an Islamic school in an Islamic nation.... No it's because he's BLACK...

:rolleyes:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes they can, especially when they are trying to blend in with an enemy. They can even eat pork, drink alcohol and go to another religion's place of worship and pretend to worship there. All forgiven.

Not saying he is or isn't a muslim, but he sure favors them.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So they think he's Muslim?

Just goes to show how nutty Trump supporters are. That little rumor has been debunked time and time again.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
barry might well be a Muslim in his Barack Obama persona... he wears that prophet Mohammad ring instead of a wedding band for 'Michelle' weighs heavily in that concern

he can even get away with going to a militant/revolutionary Christian Church for 20+ years

but when he favors Islam/ Muslim Jihad above the U.S.Constitution then he betrayed his sworn duties & Oath of office

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join