It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So this is an indictment on Trump supporters about their opinion on a failed president who is a lame duck, a known liar, and a narcissist.

What's the next "poll" going to show?

That all voters not supporting Bernie are "doo-doo heads"?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
For what it's worth...

The word Taqiyya doesn't appear in the Quran...

Secondly it's a Shia belief... Doesn't really apply to the 90% of Muslims who identify as Sunni, Sufi or Quranist.

Thirdly to conceal something and to lie outright are different...
If someone conceals an illness or pregnancy are they a liar???
No.

Lastly, to conceal ones faith from the likes of ISIS in a life and death situation is permitted, not obligatory...
For anyone not just Muslims...
& given the amount of Muslims they've beheaded, burned, drowned and shot, I think we can agree that Taqiyya is not as popular as some people like to portray.

Trump, is a buffoon of the highest order, but his followers surpass that level into extreme mental health disorders.
edit on 3-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

An an outsider I guess my question is so what. Next election barring something big Obama will be the ex president. Reality is you can pick your poison of Clinton or Bush( only two connected and corrupted enough to pull it off). So I guess in the grand scheme does it matter what the supporters of someone who won't be president think about the soon to be ex president?

The true political believers on all sides of the spectrum truely baffle me.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to add that I could be bitten by a zombie and develop a huge appetite for human flesh and blood. Because Trump seems to want global wars (wars everywhere!) I might then support him in that event as well.

You never know.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So this is an indictment on Trump supporters about their opinion on a failed president who is a lame duck, a known liar, and a narcissist.

No. Just their opinion that he is a Muslim and foreign-born. The idea that he is a failed president and a narcissist is just YOUR opinion. But yes, he's a "lame duck" (although he seems to be busy getting things done) and a politician, so he's probably lied.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For what it's worth part 2...

Obama is a mass murderer of Muslims of all sects.

Most Muslims despise him.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Seems this thread is also smear campaign against Trump and his supporters. If they would have asked me a mutiple choice question, and I had to pick between christian and muslim, I would pick muslim too.

If they asked me if he was born abroad I would say yes too.

There is a good reason for these answers.

edit on 3-9-2015 by GregDecker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And? Something like 60% of Democrats believed Bush was somehow behind 9/11.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You might ask Obama about his several statements that he is a Muslim, the Islamic ring he wears on his left hand, his phony White House released birth certificate and the social security card number that belonged to another man. Could it be that many Trump supporters are more aware of the several mysteries that Obama has provided us rather than the loyal Demos that avoid looking too sternly at their exalted leader?

I was going to delete after I wrote it, but in reading a couple of postings knocking Trump and any that support him, I figured that some simple facts need to be mentioned to, eh, help clear the air. Trump may be a fool in some areas of his life, but he doesn't seem to be a dishonest in about every aspect of his existence as our Prez.

after a 2 minute search, you assumption about Obama's ring are false.....www.christianpost.com... article is from the "Christian Post"....not exactly a left-leaning site.....it would seem you are being dishonest in regards to the above post.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GregDecker

There is a good reason for these answers.

No there is not a good reason for those answers. The man attended a Christian church for many years and was born in Hawaii.

The reason this poll is important is because it shows how delusional and ignorant some people can be, and whom they think is the best candidate in the republican field.

That says a lot.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The sheriff in Arizona hired a team of top quality investigators to examine every detail of the supposed birth certificate and determined it was a fraud. But apart from that, I also say that the O was not born in America. And I like Trump as well. Just because many people believe the O is a Kenyan doesn't detract at all from Trump.

The issues this time around are the wall, the national security, and the economy. That's it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Do you have proof to back up that claim?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
The sheriff in Arizona hired a team of top quality investigators to examine every detail of the supposed birth certificate and determined it was a fraud. But apart from that, I also say that the O was not born in America. And I like Trump as well. Just because many people believe the O is a Kenyan doesn't detract at all from Trump.

The issues this time around are the wall, the national security, and the economy. That's it.

On March 1, 2012, Arpaio and members of his Cold Case Posse held a news conference announcing their contention that President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House on April 27, 2011,[197] is a computer-generated forgery. Additionally, the Posse’s six-month-long review included an examination of President Obama’s Selective Service card and contended that it, also, is a forgery. Their claims were presented at that press conference, and at a second press conference held on March 31, 2012.[198][199] The allegations regarding the birth certificate were repeated at a July 17, 2012, news conference, where Arpaio stated that his investigators are certain that Obama's long-form birth certificate is fraudulent.[200]

Some of the major claims presented by Arpaio at the July 17 news conference were subsequently shown to be false; specifically, the 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual that Arpaio and his team claimed to possess contradicted what they claimed it said, and images shown by them, purportedly from that manual, were instead from computer specifications dated 1968 and 1969.[201]

In response to Arpaio's claims, Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii’s attorney general, said in a statement, “President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid. Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed and misconstrue Hawaii law.”[202] Arizona state officials, including Governor Jan Brewer and Secretary of State Ken Bennett, have also dismissed Arpaio's objections and accepted the validity of Obama's birth certificate.[203][204]

As of July 2015, Arpaio still claimed that President Obama's birth certificate was forged, stating “I think I know a fraudulent, fake document."[205]

Source

Arpaio and his "team" are a bunch of nutters as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I didn't find that large of a number (60%) on this google page....www.google.com...=what+percentage+of+democrats+believe+that+george+bush+was+behind+9/11?

maybe that speculation has to do with the "daily briefing" that Bush got before 9/11, from his own alphabet spy agencies, and didn't take the threat seriously

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No there is not a good reason for those answers. The man attended a Christian church for many years and was born in Hawaii.

Doesn't mean he is not hiding things from his past. And I beg to differ.

The reason this poll is important is because it shows how delusional and ignorant some people can be, and whom they think is the best candidate in the republican field.

Well they are not still supporting Obama so they're not complete idiots......

edit on 3-9-2015 by GregDecker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sure. You could have just googled it though. Right?

originally posted by: jimmyx

I didn't find that large of a number (60%) on this google page....www.google.com...=what+percentage+of+democrats+believe+that+george+bush+was+behind+9/11?

maybe that speculation has to do with the "daily briefing" that Bush got before 9/11, from his own alphabet spy agencies, and didn't take the threat seriously

I added links.

www.politico.com...
www.rasmussenreports.com...

edit on 3-9-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
For what it's worth part 2...

Obama is a mass murderer of Muslims of all sects.

Most Muslims despise him.

and yet millions live in America with him as president....and millions more live in western countries all around the world....either all of those are secret jihadist's or don't want to live under the religious dictatorship of Islamic rule.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

No. Just...no. And one flawed, stupid source does not a fact make. What a ridiculous claim.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sure. You could have just googled it though. Right?

originally posted by: jimmyx

I added links.

www.politico.com...
www.rasmussenreports.com...

Well, that's pretty disingenious of you. You said: "Something like 60% of Democrats believed Bush was somehow behind 9/11".

Your sources show that around 60% of democrats believed he knew about it in advance. That's different that being "somehow behind" 911.

Come to find out, the Bush admin had many warning signs before it occurred. So those 60% would be correct.

The 60% of Republicans that think Obama is a muslim is absolutely wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GregDecker

Doesn't mean he is not hiding things from his past. And I beg to differ.

So now it's a full-blown nutter conspiracy. WOO HOO!

Well they are not still supporting Obama so they're not complete idiots......

True, they support Trump. Idiot is not a proper descriptor to use for someone so ignorantly stupid to believe Donald Trump is presidential material.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join