It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump is a fool and anyone voting for him is also.
I think the real reason many do not like him is because of his colour, they will not admit it so attempt to tarnish him by saying he is not american or a muslim.
Instead of actually attacking his policies they attack the man.
Mudslinging....

Spoken like a true non-American. No matter what the British press tells you, not all of us Americans dislike people of another race. Believe me, a lot of ridiculous things have been said about every president. I'm not a fan of Obama and it has nothing to do with color. I didn't like Carter or Clinton either. It's their ideology I disagree with.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Spoken like a true non-American. No matter what the British press tells you, not all of us Americans dislike people of another race. Believe me, a lot of ridiculous things have been said about every president. I'm not a fan of Obama and it has nothing to do with color. I didn't like Carter or Clinton either. It's their ideology I disagree with.

How did you feel about Reagan? Is it really ideology you disagree with or the political team they're on? The way you answer this question will determine that.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think the real reason many do not like him is because of his colour, they will not admit it so attempt to tarnish him by saying he is not american or a muslim.
Mudslinging....

Yeah, you know, because it's impossible for someone to dislike him for another reason. I mean, really, his skin color is the only thing people could possibly know about......all us backwards, racist Mericans..... /sarcasm

Seriously..... I am an Independent. Have been my whole adult life. I vote all over the political spectrum, but he's so far left, that I could not force myself to vote for him.

I'd vote for Ben Carson. He's black. Actually, he's 100% black, vs Obama who people seem to conveniently forget, is half Caucasian.

So, there goes your little ignorant bigoted theory.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
That's 66% of Trump supporters folks. I mean did I miss a picture of Obama going into a mosque to pray? I mean as a faithful muslim you need to do this 5 times a day.

Not that I think he is, but I imagine Muslims can get around that. They can break their rules under certain conditions.

What evidence do you have to show that they can 'break the rules under certain conditions", care to elaborate on this more?

Sure...the 9/11 hijackers were allowed to drink, etc. to secure their cover as non-radical muslims. Does that work for you?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Mudslinging....

To be honest...I absolutely don't hate Obama because he is black. I hate him for what he as done to America...and...I would definitely hate him more if he was white.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Obama is part christian and part muslim because of His father being a muslim .He has more sympathy with the muslims.That is why he does the things with the Islamic world.
This only backfires on Obama and makes Him look worse.So people cannot understand who Obama realy is.I think Obama struggles with who He realy is as well.
Otherwise there is no way Obama would have done this bizarre deal with Iran.Iran is not obeying the deal all ready and making the same crazy threats towards Israel.So this deal will never work.
edit on 5-9-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In this year's greeting, Mr. Obama said the rituals of Ramadan "remind us of the principles that we hold in common and Islam's role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings. Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality. And here in the United States, Ramadan is a reminder that Islam has always been part of America and that American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country."

That Islam has had a major role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings may come as a surprise to Muslim women. Young Afghan girls who are having acid thrown in their faces on the way to school might want to offer their perspectives. That Islam is "known" for diversity and racial equality is also a bit of a reach. This certainly does not refer to religious diversity, which is nonexistent in many Muslim-majority states. This is a plaudit better reserved for a speech at the opening of a synagogue in Mecca.

Most puzzling is the president's claim that "Islam has always been part of America." Islam had no influence on the origins and development of the United States. It contributed nothing to early American political culture, art, literature, music or any other aspect of the early nation.

Throughout most of American history, the Muslim world was perceived as remote, alien and belligerent. Perhaps the president was thinking about the Barbary Pirates and their role in the founding of the U.S. Navy, or Andrew Jackson's dispatch of frigates against Muslim pirates in Sumatra. Maybe he was recalling Rutherford B. Hayes' 1880 statement regarding Morocco on "the necessity, in accordance with the humane and enlightened spirit of the age, of putting an end to the persecutions, which have been so prevalent in that country, of persons of a faith other than the Moslem, and especially of the Hebrew residents of Morocco." Or Grover Cleveland's 1896 comment on the continuing massacre of Armenian Christians: "We have been afflicted by continued and not infrequent reports of the wanton destruction of homes and the bloody butchery of men, women and children, made martyrs to their profession of Christian faith. ... It so mars the humane and enlightened civilization that belongs to the close of the nineteenth century that it seems hardly possible that the earnest demand of good people throughout the Christian world for its corrective treatment will remain unanswered."

It also is customary in the United States to search for obscure contributions made by in-vogue minority groups as a feel-good way of promoting inclusion. One of the earliest Muslims to come to the United States was a 17th-century Egyptian named Norsereddin, who settled in the Catskills and was described by one chronicler as "haughty, morose, unprincipled, cruel and dissipated." Spurned by the princess of an Indian tribe that had befriended him, he managed through a subterfuge to poison her. He was later run down by the betrayed Indians, who burned him alive. It is not the kind of tale that makes it into politically correct history books.

© Copyright 2010 The Washington Times, LLC.

"Islam has always been a part of America's story..." Barack Obama - June 4th Cairo speech

Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammed Ali when? When he converted to Islam.
Barry Sotero changed his name to Barack Hussein Obama when?

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed?.
Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day?
Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or the Bill of Rights? I don’t think so. Did Muslims fight for this country’s freedom from England? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refers to black Muslims as “pug nosed slaves.” Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family’s “rich Islamic heritage,” doesn’t it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were the Muslims during this country’s Woman’s Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the ‘hajib’ or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women’s rights, aren’t they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi’s in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren’t flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East, they were dancing in the streets in Bridgeview, IL. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very “moderate” Muslims who’s asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the “rich heritage” Muslims have here in America.

Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 – the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the “Muslim heritage” in America.

/end factual, colorful and informative rant/
edit on 5-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Would it even really matter if he was a Muslim?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Get out your prayer mat and bend over-" you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" When Barry does everything to accommodate the muslums and everything to denegrate the Christians you figure it out. A hillary supporter "say no more" What a shill.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
two thirds of Trumps supporters know very little about muslims, their history, or their beliefs

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seriously though, along as a president practices separation of church and state like they are all supposed to, who cares what religion they are. Right?!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lol a tranny? Def a lib. a reply to: olaru12

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
100% of libs think they are the smartest person in the room.a reply to: blacktie

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And all Obama supporters think he isn't Muslim, and he just tried to bribe an Islamic Nation not to hate us by giving them access to all kinds of advanced technology, and hoping they might like him.

WRONG!!!

The words recently spoken as an idiot retard would sputter them, by Iran's leader, shows how intellectually deprived he is, and that he isn't even fit to feed Obama's pet Dog.. Well, neither is Obama, to be fair here.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

before he got elected President everyone was reading about him being a secret "foreign born" muslim or atheist, not much changed in last seven years

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What says he isn't?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

before he got elected President everyone was reading about him being a secret "foreign born" muslim or atheist, not much changed in last seven years

I remember it very well too, and how the media started to spin everything about him to make him look good, but you can't polish a piece of crap... His supporters are like flies to him, naturally. They get to feed off of him, is their main concern..

That is how he justifies harming his constituents as well as non constituents. He knows they vote for him to get something he offered, which is all they want at first, and so he doesn't respect, or give a rats behind what happens to them in the end. Sends people to war to die, and when they come back, humiliate them and toss them further to the curb. He is afraid of his own troops. Guilt causes fear, when no American soldier pursues him.

He is as transparent as broken glass, because his narcissism makes him think no one can see his weaknesses and faults, and lack of any real character or virtues, and when some fool points that out, he goes ballistic and throws a tantrum..

Lets watch and see him make a fool of himself the next time he takes credit for accomplishing something he didn't do.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Snopes is not a legitimate source. It is a propaganda machine.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So he goes to church, talks on a regular basis about being a Christian, his wife is a Christian and his kids are Christian - and yet the majority of Republicans think that he's a sooper seekrit mulim (and a communist, etc, etc, etc) based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that they WANT him to be one???
This is yet more proof that the GOP is going absolutely nuts.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
So he goes to church, talks on a regular basis about being a Christian, his wife is a Christian and his kids are Christian - and yet the majority of Republicans think that he's a sooper seekrit mulim (and a communist, etc, etc, etc) based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that they WANT him to be one???
This is yet more proof that the GOP is going absolutely nuts.

Yeah...and the guy in the van still doesn't have any candy...but you go for another ride anyway...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join