It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

No spin, its dripping from what you wrote. As for your video....what a suprise. Its from Fox News. Im not taking a single thing they say about Obama seriously. The way they have acted the last 8 years has been nothing short of disgusting.

And by the way, i dont like Obama. I think hes a terrible president and has been very dissapointing.

edit on 3-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Southern Guardian

There is no proof. It persists because you also can't prove he is not.

Well, then Trump could be a Muslim, too. And Huckabee. Jeb! could be a Muslim. I can't prove that any of them are not. The onus is on the one who makes the claim that he IS a Muslim to prove it.

About Obama being a Muslim, you've said, "Not that I think he is" and "Whether Obama is a Muslim or not"... So, do YOU think he is? OccamsRazor?

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I'm sorry I can't respect it or take it seriously. I can't pretend to think it's normal. I can't pretend to understand their deep seeded racial issues and treat the topics With respect just because they want us too.

Hey, I'm with you... And I'm in the US! This election so far is mostly a clown show. And the hatred and intolerance of ANYONE who is not a straight, white, Christian (don't forget the hateful gay and trans threads lately) has me completely disillusioned.

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I don't like the clintons either or Obama to be honest,there must be a candidate for America than the current contenders

There is. Bernie Sanders.

Yeah, Trump's fans think a lot of strange things. They're scary people.
edit on 9/3/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Trump is a fool and anyone voting for him is also.

What's concerning to me is the number of foolish voters in the U.S..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

As an outsider looking in it is just crazy.
I mean as a protest vote I could understand people voting for him but I fear people are voting for him because they think he would be a decent president.
Pick the person for their character and empathy for fellow Americans/men/women/children not a ruthless businessman who does what he wants and screws everyone to do so.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't got with any particular elite ruling party in the nation and I also am in the believe that he is hiding his muslim preferences also.

Plenty of background in his part to see why many people like me also think he is muslim.

edit on 3-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You are right, I was foolish enough to believe in Obamas mantra or hope an change and voted for him in his first term.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You are wrong here because they don't think about a lot of strange things because thinking requires a brain. There is no such thing as a Trump supporter that has a fully functioning brain.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump is a fool and anyone voting for him is also.

What's concerning to me is the number of foolish voters in the U.S..

this isn't confined to "trump" voters.....more republicans believe that Cruz was born in America (false), than Obama is a Christian (true)......

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Trump should have been laughed out the room when he said he was running for POTUS

I'm amazed they are giving this ego driven rapist any airtime,and that's what he is,a rapist

He raped his ex wife so tried covering up the google searches for trump and rapist by smearing Mexicans as rapists so the top clicks are about his recent ignorant comments

Disgusting vile little man,who I expect cooks his books financially

It's all about his trump brand and this is giving him airtime he couldn't pay for without going broke

It's all about the money,look at that parasite wearing his red slogan cap at recent events then see he's selling them for a big knock up on his website including other election merchandise

Surely America can see behind this big bag of hot air?

I don't like the clintons either or Obama to be honest,there must be a candidate for America than the current contenders

Um… You know Trump's probably going to sue you for this, right?
Just sayin

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You might ask Obama about his several statements that he is a Muslim, the Islamic ring he wears on his left hand, his phony White House released birth certificate and the social security card number that belonged to another man. Could it be that many Trump supporters are more aware of the several mysteries that Obama has provided us rather than the loyal Demos that avoid looking too sternly at their exalted leader?

I was going to delete after I wrote it, but in reading a couple of postings knocking Trump and any that support him, I figured that some simple facts need to be mentioned to, eh, help clear the air. Trump may be a fool in some areas of his life, but he doesn't seem to be a dishonest in about every aspect of his existence as our Prez.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
You might ask Obama about his several statements that he is a Muslim, the Islamic ring he wears on his left hand, his phony White House released birth certificate and the social security card number that belonged to another man.

Trump fan, huh?

"My Muslim Faith" - Snopes - FALSE

Islamic Ring - Snopes - FALSE

Obama's Phony Birth Certificate - Snopes - FALSE

Obama Fake Social Security Number - Snopes - FALSE

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I really don't understand what the big deal is whether Obama is a Muslim or not.

Oh.....hang on.....unless of course you are one of those insanely deluded people that think all 1.6 billion Muslims are terrorists that want to rape you and eat your babies - a theory so far from the truth it borders on being a mental disease.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You are wrong here because they don't think about a lot of strange things because thinking requires a brain. There is no such thing as a Trump supporter that has a fully functioning brain.

Or anyone that voted for Obama twice.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

Dissapointing as Obama has been, hes Einstein compared to Trump

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Trump supporters remind me of this guy.

www.youtube.com...

You just have way to much emotional investment in Trump. It really looks foolish!
edit on 3-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I mean as a protest vote I could understand people voting for him

This is why I think he's getting a following. However, this is definitely not the candidate I would want to use as a protest vote. If the guy had any sense of decorum, respect and intelligence on the issues I would be on board. His character simply sucks, and is not someone I would feel comfortable negotiating peace in the world. He's a hot head and a bully.

I was listening to Carly Fiorina the other day. Wow, now she's intelligent. She knows how to handle herself and she's prepared to answer any issue thrown at her with details. I don't agree with her on a lot of the issues, but she needs to be taken much more seriously than Trump, Bush, or Cruz. I think Carson is also much better than these three.

I'm siding with Bernie Sanders right now because he's addressing the majority of issues affecting most American citizens. His age is a little concerning though.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

She's Trumps new political spin doctor!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The guy who I would go for also If I was in the USA.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

That would be me. However, if I should be in a car crash, or develop an organic disease which caused my IQ to drop around 50 points, it's possible I could become a Trump supporter.

edit on 9/3/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: nfflhome

Dissapointing as Obama has been, hes Einstein compared to Trump

I have to disagree.
You can doubt trumps sanity but he is a smart man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join