It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's not an either/or option.

There is a third option like mine and many others who hate Obama but don't want to live under oppressive interpretations of Sharia Law.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So now it's a full-blown nutter conspiracy. WOO HOO!

Great debunk!

True, they support Trump. Idiot is not a proper descriptor to use for someone so ignorantly stupid to believe Donald Trump is presidential material.

Or maybe they don't see him as presidential material but support him anyway because he is challenging the status quo.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, that's pretty disingenious of you. You said: "Something like 60% of Democrats believed Bush was somehow behind 9/11". Your sources show that around 60% of democrats believed he knew about it in advance. That's different that being "somehow behind" 911.

Actually, one of the sources says this was the question,

"How likely is it that people in the federal government either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to stop the attacks because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East?" the poll asked. Read more: www.politico.com...

A full 22.6% of Democrats said it was "very likely." Another 28.2% called it "somewhat likely." Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

if you are including the "I don't know" category, ok, I'll give you that....but, that might be because the make-up of the 9/11 commission was NOT independently recruited, and even though the WTC was BOMBED earlier, NO evidence or even a discussion involving bombing was allowed, also, the Bush/Cheney testimony, was...1...closed door...2...both of them were in there together at the same time...3...no transcripts, recordings, notes, etc. allowed...and 4...not one person that heard said testimony was allowed to talk.

to top that off....how many congressional hearings were held by republicans trying to blame Benghazi on Hillary Clinton?
the outcry from democrats over the 9/11 investigation itself, pales in comparison, to the bombastic, hyperbolic, rhetoric heard day after day for many, many, months that practically implied Hillary had allowed the killing of those 4 Americans.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Elephants never forget," my you-know-what...
Republicans have if not only short-term memory loss, but highly selective.
They forgot this already? So, that's a thing that's legitimately wrong with them. Thanks for pointing that out to us, Trump supporters!

Obamas Former Minister

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Most of Trump supporters are to no fault of their own uneducated exploited sincerely ignorant people and we should not hold them accountable for anything they say or do.

Trump and most of the 1% are dangerous because they consistently promote racism, using code words for the support of white supremacy.
The billionaires could care less about poor white people but they keep using them to put in place gov officials ok with letting the 1% stay on top .
reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anarkyangel
Most of Trump supporters are to no fault of their own uneducated exploited sincerely ignorant people and we should not hold them accountable for anything they say or do.

Trump and most of the 1% are dangerous because they consistently promote racism, using code words for the support of white supremacy.
The billionaires could care less about poor white people but they keep using them to put in place gov officials ok with letting the 1% stay on top .
reply to: Southern Guardian

Based on that logic and by all appearances the wealth consolidation has been increasing for decades through both democrat and republican administrations. Who has benefitted most the last seven years from the supposed recovery? The 1%. Continuing to follow that logic then both parties including a current black democrat are all racists aiding in this wealth consolidation. Keeping this going then the only logical conclusion is that suuporters of both democrats and republicans are all ignorant through no fault of their own, both parties racists, that will not change even with a minority president, and supporters are too blind to see it in their own party.

Regardless pick your poison, Clinton or Bush. Only two corrupted or connected enough to do it, talk of trump or Sanders is a popular illusion and honestly, won't matter in the end.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok im a little late to this party but why does it even matter what religion he is.... it's 2015 are people really so horrified that maybe a Muslim is in office?.... do the masses believe that all Muslims are potential terrorists or is there another reason this is an issue for them?....

i know the united states is big on religion but i thought that was mainly the southern states and im not trying to tell the American people how to run their country but doesn't the first amendment say something about the separation of church and state? and if that is so, shouldn't religion be a non-issue when it comes to politics?..

edit on 3/9/2015 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Two-thirds of Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's supporters nationwide said they believe that President Barack Obama is a Muslim, according to a poll released Tuesday.

PPP's survey also found that 61 percent of Trump supporters said they did not believe Obama was born in the United States.

Looks like Obama's controlled opposition campaigns have failed doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Idiot is not a proper descriptor to use for someone so ignorantly stupid to believe Donald Trump is presidential material.

As if Bush Jr. was even close to being presidential material. That didn't stop people from continuing the bi partisan nonsense and voting party lines.

Let's keep the same crew running the country, since they are doing such a bang up job.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That is a very skewed poll from a Democratic-leaning poll. Always trying to make something seem like what it is not!

The poll surveyed 572 Republican primary voters by phone and online from Aug. 28-30. It had a margin of error of 4.1 percentage points.

What was the methodology used in the poll? What were the overall parameters and the exact question? This is bogus, imo, and misleading.....not that some don't think he's muslim.

I personally think he is probably agnostic who has sympathetic leanings toward Islam and who also embraces the basic tenants of Black Liberation Theology.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Idiot is not a proper descriptor to use for someone so ignorantly stupid to believe Donald Trump is presidential material.

As if Bush Jr. was even close to being presidential material. That didn't stop people from continuing the bi partisan nonsense and voting party lines.

Let's keep the same crew running the country, since they are doing such a bang up job.

Just because people don't support trump doesn't mean they want another bush or Hillary

This is a tired ass deflection that has no basis in reality, not to mention its ignorant

There are plenty of other choices besides trump. We have the largest selection of nominees from varying backgrounds that we have ever had in history

I love my conservative brethren but to pigeonhole people like that is the same sort of tactics Obama supporters used. And we should know better
edit on 9/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I agree with much of what you said, but most of the candidates are the same people running the place and doing nothing but fund war and help greedy corporation make lots of money. There is more to the country than those two things.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Trump is amusing...... his supporters perfectly exemplify the H L MENCKEN quote...no one ever went broke underestimate in g the taste of the American public. He may be wealthy but still lives
in an intellectual trailer house; thus his broad appeal.

Here ya go.....

edit on 3-9-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I don't got with any particular elite ruling party in the nation and I also am in the believe that he is hiding his muslim preferences also.

Plenty of background in his part to see why many people like me also think he is muslim.

Heck Muslims think he is Muslim

this is old, but oh well

Shocking Report! Egyptian Media Says Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Member

Gateway Guest Blogger Sep 2nd, 2013 1:46 pm

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Aljazeera.com Reported:

The Director of Research at the Brookings Doha Center, Shadi Hamid, tweets out about the Egyptian media depicting Obama as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Newspaper also claims that son of Muslim Brotherhood leader threatened Obama with release of “papers” revealing his MB membership.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I have done my research, my friend, I know all about Obama upbringing and back ground schooling in the middle east, but when you have people in a thread calling those that believe he is muslin, fools and uneducated and that they support Donald trump, I just don't have anything else to say, after all it is old news, ATS have plenty of threads on Obamas Brotherhood links, Donald Trump maybe a liar, scammer and just a rich man with nothing else to do, but I can no deny that he is gaining support as a presidential candidate and most people I know that support him are neither fools or uneducated.

Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What's wrong with the other third.

Wake up.....

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What's wrong with the other third.

Wake up.....

That they still believe in a candidate that appeals largely to and pays lip-service to the "Obummer is a Mooslim" crowd.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Didn't Trump say to Rand Paul, he's given him money? What the Trumpetters aren't recognizing is this. Politicians aren't the problem. It's the people paying politicians to allow the 1%ers to get away with robbing our nation of its wealth and resources. Politicians are just the puppets of which Trump is one of the people holding the strings.
Trump admitted to giving money to Rand, in the debates. So he his the problem. If politicians weren't allowed to take money from donors, do you think they'd keep special interests ahead of the American people? Again, politicians aren't the problem. It's the wealthy people supporting them, "donating" to their campaign, that are the problems.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Didn't Trump say to Rand Paul, he's given him money? What the Trumpetters aren't recognizing is this. Politicians aren't the problem. It's the people paying politicians to allow the 1%ers to get away with robbing our nation of its wealth and resources. Politicians are just the puppets of which Trump is one of the people holding the strings.
Trump admitted to giving money to Rand, in the debates. So he his the problem. If politicians weren't allowed to take money from donors, do you think they'd keep special interests ahead of the American people? Again, politicians aren't the problem. It's the wealthy people supporting them, "donating" to their campaign, that are the problems.

Fair point but people have choices. No one says these politicians had to go slurp everyone with the ability to make a payoff nor did anyone force them to sell the power of the government in exchange for these bribes. In this case, two to tango. And that for all politicians of both parties.

To think, the true believers actually think the end result will be any different regardless of d or r, self deceit seems to be a very powerful tool though because people keep electing them under the false belief that only the other side or only the 1% are the problem. Truth is they all are.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join