It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think a few of the rants have answered my question.

They just don't like muslims.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

THAT would be the dumbass MAYOR and FEMA not haiving their feces combined appropriately.
The Army Corp of Engineers who weren't properly FUNDED to deal with it comes in as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes they do too if they are HUNGRY.
We gave MREs to our prisoners( A war crime if I EVER heard of of one ,they are TERRIBLE) and one meal was ham, I tried to retrive it URGENTLY stating as best as I could express it was swine by immitating the animal,and that I would get the guy a correct meal but he just waved me on and ate it, he DID tell me he was muslim.
I apologized for the mistake to his officer.
edit on 6-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yes they do too if they are HUNGRY.
We gave MREs to our prisoners ( A war crime if I EVER heard of of one ,they are TERRIBLE) and one meal was ham, I tried to retrive it URGENTLY stating as best as I could express it was swine by immitating the animal,and that I would get the guy a correct meal but he just waved me on and ate it, he DID tell me he was muslim.
I apologized for the mistake to his officer.

LOL Out of everything I posted, all you could respond with is a worse case example about a literal prisoner? What else did you expect him to do? Hunger strikes aren't actually a part of our religion, you know.

EDIT: That scenario is vastly different from President Obama's daily life, as he clearly isn't a prisoner with no idea when his next meal will come.
edit on 6-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added something. hmm, seems this thread is kapputz now. oh well...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
So he goes to church, talks on a regular basis about being a Christian, his wife is a Christian and his kids are Christian - and yet the majority of Republicans think that he's a sooper seekrit mulim (and a communist, etc, etc, etc) based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that they WANT him to be one???
This is yet more proof that the GOP is going absolutely nuts.

And he never leaves meetings to do Islamic daily prayers; doesn't fast during Ramadan; has never gone on Hajj even though he has the means to do so; has news articles showing him both eating pig & drinking beer; had a controversial Christian Pastor for 20 years, etc.

But they ignore this because they don't know anything about Islamic daily life or the requirements for being Muslims. They just see the name & start freaking out.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The source in the OP is a liberal site.
And the "poll" was done by a "Democratic-leaning firm".

I think the entire poll is bogus.

ETA: And it is amazing how many posters here jump to the conclusion that this poll must be accurate, and proceed to demean anyone who supports Trump.

I know MANY people, including me, who strongly believe that Trump has what it takes to fix this country, and not one of us believes any of the garbage pushed in the OP source.

edit on 9/6/15 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

ETA: And it is amazing how many posters here jump to the conclusion that this poll must be accurate, and proceed to demean anyone who supports Trump.

I know MANY people, including me, who strongly believe that Trump has what it takes to fix this country, and not one of us believes any of the garbage pushed in the OP source.

I'm sorry, but do you seriously believe that Trump is in any way shape or form serious about anything other than his own ego? The man is an inarticulate bloviating moron.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Merely to state there are no absolutes and YOU don't represent Islam as the do all and end all of truth.
He must have liked it, I would gladly have complied with his faith if he wished ,not to offend.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yes.

As a successful businessman, Trump has experienced first-hand the issues with our economy and with our government. And I agree with his goals and plans for how to improve things.

He gets things done in his businesses. Why do you think he would not get things done as President?
And whether he gets it done because it will help his ego to show that he can improve and entire country, or whether he is sincere about helping the country - either way, it will work in our favor.

When asked "why" he wanted to make America great again, he pointed to a child, and said "that's why". He said he wants to make it better for him and future generations.

If all of you doubters would actually listen to the man, instead of reading your liberal spin garbage such as sourced in the OP, you might be more educated about Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

trump will have to go through congress...now he doesn't......trump will have to be diplomatic, now he isn't.....not all the people that work in the executive branch of government will take his crap, because they are not dependent on him paying them out of his own pocket......and the most important summation....owning your own company, you control all aspects of it, so it works like a dictatorship...government does not work that way

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Have you looked into his past? is this a man of integrity? of honor? A guy whose wife used "rape" to describe an incident between them?.
A guy who employs people who says you can not rape your wife?.
A guy who will piss on the little people to get his way (Scotland)?.

I suggest watching this.

edit on 6-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

nice work finding this. I had forgot all about this from back then...but, as I watched the clip, I remembered a lot of those headlines and the stories behind them.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
So he goes to church, talks on a regular basis about being a Christian, his wife is a Christian and his kids are Christian - and yet the majority of Republicans think that he's a sooper seekrit mulim (and a communist, etc, etc, etc) based on absolutely nothing other than the fact that they WANT him to be one???
This is yet more proof that the GOP is going absolutely nuts.

And he never leaves meetings to do Islamic daily prayers; doesn't fast during Ramadan; has never gone on Hajj even though he has the means to do so; has news articles showing him both eating pig & drinking beer; had a controversial Christian Pastor for 20 years, etc.

But they ignore this because they don't know anything about Islamic daily life or the requirements for being Muslims. They just see the name & start freaking out.

It doesn't matter if he does those things, or is a Muslim, he just uses all the Muslim things to use against the country by increasing Sharia law, and giving weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, apologizing to Muslim nations for America, and offering bribes to Muslims and Islamic state terrorist organizations so they won't think America is still the enemy and the infidel, but it didn't work even in the slightest.
The response has been a call to arms even more to destroy America and rally others overseas to do the same.

Negotiating with terrorists and trying to bribe your way out of a fight is total suicide. Look how Iran responded. Getting the picture now?
If Obama tried that a few hundred years ago he would be staked over an anthill.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

trump will have to go through congress...now he doesn't......trump will have to be diplomatic, now he isn't.....not all the people that work in the executive branch of government will take his crap, because they are not dependent on him paying them out of his own pocket......and the most important summation....owning your own company, you control all aspects of it, so it works like a dictatorship...government does not work that way

Well Gosh darn there Jimmyx,

Perhaps you could pass along to Obama that government doesn't work like a dictatorship please? I don't think he got that memo yet, or maybe he has and that doesn't work for him. Bypass congress without authority and do war in Syria, CHECK.
Bypass congress illegally and adjust the laws in Obamacare so it helps Unions, but not citizens so much, exempts his friends, his friends friends, and their friends, friends, CHECK.
A Law bothers him that the inspectors general can examine him and Eric Holder's activities like a lawful audit, so he changes the law so it can't hurt him, and keeps the crimes hidden,. CHECK..Exec order to confront the law, is changing the law. And doing it in a fashion plainly dictatorial, unethical, and also illegal. But legality is just like toilet paper to Obama.
(LONG list of other authoritarian (for citizens, not for the ruling class select) dictatorial moves and agendas
But I think enough examples are listed so even a little baby can see it..
And surly you won't try to deny the things that even a little baby can see, would you?
Umm hey Jimmyx? Only dictators do those things, didn't you know? No? Now you do.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
wow, yall are still ignoring waaaay old news on this totally ridiculous thread?
Remember his pastor?
No, no you don't.
Yeeeesh...
Obama's Former Pastor

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A lot of the anti-Obama stuff actually started with Hillary's campaign back when she was running against him.

As for the birther stuff, Obama's own actions (or I should say, lack thereof, in supplying some obviously falsified docs) fueled that fire.

Last I saw, Trump asserted that he takes Obama at his word he's a Christian. Indeed, while I feel he certainly has some major Muslim sympathies, his actions support that he is a Christian...not that it matters to me one bit.

Trump is a fool and anyone voting for him is also.

Actually, he's been tested as a "Genius" as far as IQ, and certainly has been successful.

I think the real reason many do not like him is because of his colour, they will not admit it so attempt to tarnish him by saying he is not american or a muslim.

Nope, many like him (Trump) because he isn't a bought and paid for political corporate puppet. He's fueled by the desire of a legacy. Sure, it's ego, but in that, he wants a GOOD legacy, so that is his drive to make the country better. I could care less about his motivations, I just care that his desired results are in line with my thinking, and that I genuinely feel he's motivated to do so.

I don't like Obama because he was a do-nothing Congressman, and as President, has circumvented the Constitution numerous times, made some very poor deals internationally, and has basically done nothing to promote our global interests...all while putting us in an even more dangerous global and financial position during his tenure...

If we vote in Hillary or Jeb, it won't matter, because both answer to the same masters. In essence, our vote will be nullified, as we will have just elected the interests of the corporations they answer to...the ones who financed their respective campaigns.

Instead of actually attacking his policies they attack the man. Mudslinging....

Trump has attacked Obama's policies numerous times, with specifics, and even wrote a book or two on it. Not hard for anyone who cares to reference. He also is extremely informed, such as when he was on NBC the other night, and they tried to use a CNN poll, when Donald KNEW about an NBC poll which was more favorable to him. He does his homework, and calls out the media when they try and pull a fast one.

Simply put, he's a businessman. When looking at the finances of the nation, he sees where it is hemorrhaging money, and attacks it. In this case, benefits for illegal immigrants. You don't have to look hard to see it. The other day, I was in Walmart, behind a Mexican family with at least 3 children all under the age of 5, paying with their groceries with food stamps (no doubt because at least one or more of those kids is a so-called "anchor baby". Around me, in many other registers, this same scene was taking place (I'm in an agricultural area), so I can just imagine how much was spent in just the few minutes I was ringing out.

Look, I'm all for legal immigration, through established legal channels, to become a citizen. But granting benefits to folks because they snuck in and had a kid just isn't right, and at current rates, it is simply bleeding us dry and destroying our future. So far, he's offered the only real solution to this problem and others. If this makes me a "fool" for my choice, then so be it...but I'll be a fool with a future.

edit on 24-9-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
As is evidence here Trump is not diplomatic and despite his business dealings I fear he is a terrible negotiator.

Sure you want someone strong in the oval office and we all appreciate someone that talks their mind and tells it like it is.

The problem is that, with Trump, it boils down to petty insults and lack of Tact. That's not good for the white house. I say that trump is a terrible negotiator because in most of his business dealings he negotiates from a position of power and gets a good deal. IN world negotiations, it's give and take and real discussion. Putin ain't going to take being insulted and manipulated by someone like Trump.

His other issue, is the Bankruptcies. I know he's successful, and I've read a couple of his books. I used to look up to him as a business owner and he does have merits, but with the world economy still on shaky ground, what will he do? I'm not sure I trust him financially and I'm afraid he will side with the big bankers and financial institutiions that he knows so well instead of the common American citizen like you and me.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can't see how he could be a WORSE negotiator than our current ones.

I mean, just look at the Iran deal.....

It's like a kid hiding drugs in his room.

MOM - Billy, I need to check your room for drugs.

BILLY - Sure Mom, but I need you to come back next week.

MOM - Now Billy, that doesn't sound fair.

BILLY - Well, that's the deal. Oh, and how about if my buddy Frank just checks the room, and lets you know if he found anything.

MOM - OK, that's cool.

Ridiculous, right?

That's basically what we agreed to folks. Some negotiators there, huh? You think Trump would go for that BS?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Poll: Two-Thirds Of Trump Supporters Say Obama Is Muslim

Who needs a poll or Trump to see that ?

Hell dealing with the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

Freeing terrorists from Gitmo.

Making Sweet heart deals with Iran.

Arming them 'freedom' fighters trying to over throw Assad.

Sticking a knife is Israels back.

Mocking Christians here.

He isn't one?

Could have fooled me.

VERY sympathetic to say the least.

Good timing to bring this back up.
m.youtube.com...
It's only a 12 second video

Snopes will say he didn't say this. Can you believe it for yourself, watching the video?
But, like you said, we don't even need to hear him say it.
edit on 18-11-2015 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I for one, have never accidentally said "my Muslim faith" has any non Muslim....ever said that?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join